Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

I had a long post and then I closed the tab😭I meant to add one to look up something and now I have to go again ): love you ttyl💗💗💗

whyy-noooo.gifcudd-milk-and-mocha.gifkitties-miss-you.gif

@iloveyouxx

I met an old lady in the elevator, she just moved here to our apartment. I almost said my name was nadia

@iloveyouxx

my brother asked me why I looked sad and I told him it was because we ran out of cereal (which by the way, it wasnt. I’m so worried about you🩷😞)

@iloveyouxx

do you also see the stars as an idea of hope💖

@iloveyouxx

I think I wouldn’t invade someone else’s forum like this especially if there’d be other people that get notified to it but I can so do it for you💗

@iloveyouxx 

I remember you said that these 2 "💜💕" are the cutest heart emoji combo hehe

@iloveyouxx

I don’t know what to say but tight hugs love🩷I think I’m gonna go for today💕💕

you-make.giflove-hug.gif

@iloveyouxx

I just remembered! and since it’s not 12am yet happy birthday to your grandpa💕💕💕

pokemon-pikachu.gif

puppy-tired.gif

@iloveyouxx

@iloveyouxx 

I hope you are being gentle with yourself, Nadiabeaniee.💖

ovechkin-jaw.gif

hugs-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

friends-hug.gif

@cathugsandharmony

You are adorable with all your thoughtful messages and cutu gifs for our sweet friend.🥹💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwwe🥺💕I’m just expressing myself and yapping hehe thank youu <3 and you’re so sweet and kind I mean look even your user can make anyone smile💖 *coughs* sunisshiningandsoareyou😭🩷

i-love-you.gif

@cathugsandharmony

Hahaha cutie yapper 😛💖 (not my phone's autocarrot translating it to "supper" smh😭), stawpppp melting my heart! xD For real now!🥺💖

You are definitely shining the pinkiest!🤗💖

pawsome-cat-pun.gif

unassumingEyes July 4th

funny-jokes.gif

@iloveyouxx Goodnight potato frnd, wherever you are ❤️🥔

@unassumingEyes

not to barge in or make this about me but that gif is so cute and thoughtful❤️❤️❤️^

justmeeva July 6th

@iloveyouxx 

mind-you-are-on-my-mind.gifcat-heart-eyes-yoonmilkers.gif

@justmeeva

(A cute kitty doing a sparkly heart wink?!😭💖 omgee omgeee!😭💖)

justmeeva July 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

yupp 🩷🩷

img-9121_1720284457.jpegimg-9125_1720284472.jpegimg-9122_1720284506.jpegimg-9123_1720284514.jpegimg-9126_1720284525.jpegimg-9124_1720284593.jpeg

unassumingEyes July 6th

@cathugsandharmony @iloveyouxx look at that nadia 🩷 look at us go xD come on and see this frnd 🩷 i shld hv nominated you...best potato frnd 🥔❤️

@justmeeva

@mytwistedsoul

@LoveMyMoonflowers ..(I think I’ll check again hold on💜)

@iloveyouxx

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@unassumingEyes

❤️

is that all of you being incredibly amazing🧐🫢yup I think it is❤️

i actually got it right yay

justmeeva July 6th

@cathugsandharmony 

*in loss of words so just congrats everyone and shares hugs to those who want them* 🩷🩷🫂🩷

@justmeeva

🩷🩷it wont let me upvote still but hugs youre so amazing🩷🩷🫂🩷🩷

justmeeva July 6th

@cathugsandharmony 

same problem here :’) 

*hugs* 🩷🫂🩷🫂🩷

@justmeeva

aww I don’t even get it I barely upvote anything in forums by you :’)🩷*endless squeezing*🫂💖I think pm upvotes are endless but somehow affect forum limit?

justmeeva July 6th

@cathugsandharmony 

*infinity hugss* 💗

🩷 yeah, it seems so. cups just keeps getting weirder 😶

unassumingEyes July 6th

@justmeeva *hugs* ❤️

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@cathugsandharmony This is so sweet! 💜💙

Congratulations everybody! You're all awesome!! 😊

unassumingEyes July 6th

@mytwistedsoul congrats soul ❤️ thank you for all you do ❤️

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@unassumingEyes Congratulations to you too Eyes! 💜 Thank you! Stay awesome 💜

@unassumingEyes

😭it’s too late now I had to go sorry but I was gonna say I think soul is really amazing💙

@mytwistedsoul

congratulations soul I think you’re really awesome too💜💙💜I think your nominations are so sweet and wholesome! I agree with all of them really❤️

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@cathugsandharmony Thank you! 💜 So great of you to post it here! 😊 

@mytwistedsoul

chippy.gif

@cathugsandharmony

your so sweet 🩷 thank you for this sweet mention hehe 🩷 congratulations to @mytwistedsoul @justmeeva @iloveyouxx @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @unassumingEyes too 🩷

@LoveMyMoonflowers

and you’re so, smh you already said sweet/j but you’re probably the sweetest cups friend I know so I’m still gonna say you’re so sweet🩷🩷thankyou for being the amazing type of person that would get nominated <3

hug-squeeze.gif