Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP June 14th

@unassumingEyes

omg that’s so cute😭😭💖I remember I used to ask my brother (that was really really good at hyper realistic art) to draw stuff for me then I’d show it to people and be like "tadaaaaaaaa!"☠️😭I swear I did say that tho I was so stupid xD💜I’m sorry for the really really really late reply :') I feel better now btw- I replied to everything in the other forum and then tagged you and said a bunch of other stuff. but then when I was typing "byyeee" I went back to remove the second y I think then the screen paused :D and I couldn’t click anything at all. not even tabs or zoom in or scroll or close or anything- then my device just got possessed and started idek then the screen turned black then it opened again but I was in incognito but when it opened it was in normal tabs and it was grey(refreshing) and cups tabs were all on that therapy login page thing :')🩷at the time I had to come back because my friend that I haven’t seen in probably 4 months just came back like literally at that moment TvT🤍and then side affects from sumthing that happened earlier started causing alot of physical pain :p so I ended up forgetting everything about yk whatever I said and all that(I still honestly don’t remember anything xD) and then I was really overwhelmingly happy for no reason so that’s when I wrote that really long thing and it got deleted then the feeling went away and I got sleepy so I fell asleep :P💕:ppp I hope you liked my very long explanation :ppp💜I’m gonna save the drawing btw💖I love it so much. btw if you want better quality you can use links but it’s just so you know💕because and this applies to everything but if you use the button the quality is usually pretty :p idk it’s just kinda :p xD🤍I’m also sorry if I’m like switching alot. I remember that night I was like crying breaking down shaking panicking hating everything and having a tic attach and minutes later I was so happy and now I just kinda don’t care but it’s just like, now my emotions are really extreme :') If I’m sad I’m really really sad and if I’m happy I’m really really happy yk🩷I’m trying tho. also my brothers mad at me cos I’m not doing smth I was meant to :P🤍also I’m at 4% and I was meant to do it on my device xD and where I’m working there’s no space for chargers xD and I can’t use another device rn xD yeah idk why I chose now out of all times to reply :p💖sorry🩷tc💕wait there’s too much pink here xD💜💜** better :D take caree ❤️ ily<3

(gifs aren’t working again but- ily❤️I just searched "you mean alot to me" xD then I searched "im sorry" and idk why I expected it to work the second time xD❤️?)

unassumingEyes June 14th

@iloveyouxx

Cups nommed my tag which, rude xD 

It was rlly nice to see ur reply 💕 i totally get asking ur brither to draw stuff and showing it to others xD

my net is like trash as always but anyways 

**sends healing beams for whatever caused you pain** 

Sbshjdh what was the sorry gif supposed to be for- :0 

I love you too 💟 very very much/gen

iloveyouxx OP June 14th

@unassumingEyes

xD predictable xD💖I’m done with the thing I was working on I just need to like ✨*✨*✨yknow :p💜?? this is really random but I’m going to a hotel tmrw for eid al adha 💕 are you doing anything :0 btw idk the confirmed day I just know we’re staying there for like 5 6 days :p🤍I really love that hotel hehe :3 I wish I could stop feeling so bad about talking about myself. no matter what it was. how’re you🩷? I have to go soonish but I think you already left since it’s later for you💗

oop 1% again gonna be fast💜 yeah he wouldn’t do that now xD but I just loved all the attention xD💜

my net is full bars. as always :p dang that has no complaint to it xD I can’t last without internet. yours needs to behave D:

oh it was kinda on purpose but not like that like- I knew I wasn’t meant to do it but like I didn’t do it to hurt myself or anything xD I knew it was most likely gonna affect me later but :p btw it’s more of curiosity and boredom than anything yk mental health related just incase🩷

:0 eyes :0 okay I’m definitely gonna run out of charge idk how I’m still at 1% but I have so many things to apologize for :0 also I have a qs and a bunch of other things to say but maybe later XD my battery😭

i love you more tho💜new heart emoji :0 I knew it existed but never seen anyone use it but💟💟I love you💟

hows my charge still going- gotta go tho seriously XD byyyeeeeee💗💕💓💖🩷💞

unassumingEyes June 15th

@iloveyouxx we're going out for eid gonna hv sm ice cream it's tmrrw for us :p 

Im...alive xD 

**confused eyes noises about what you did out of boredom that caused pain**  

Im curious about all the things u hv to say 👀 but ur battery was against me dhdbhdd

My net is a little better (did anyone notice? xD/jk)

Idk what to say now :p so I love you ❤️

(I knowwww no-one uses those hearts xD) 

iloveyouxx OP June 15th

@unassumingEyes

ice cream :00💖🍦🌈✨yeah its today :0 which was tmrw when that was posted so xD I hope you’re having a good day <3💕💕💗

🩷you seem so down these days😞I hope you’re at least okay today :') on eid :')💗I wanna listen if you want to talk about it💜

xD I just realized how bad that sounded xD

my battery is 28% now :0 and I forgot what I wanted to say😭😭

ouh :0 I didn’t xD btw eyes :0 do you remember on June 3rd you said "ill send a brighter pic when mom isnt glaring at me". your mom has been glaring at you for a long time :0/j/j/j/j sorry xD💖I sound so mean xD😭I love the pic tho you never had to do anything to it💕

I love you more ❤️❤️

(oop I forgot- I love you more💟💟💟***xD)

unassumingEyes June 15th

@iloveyouxx nadiaa the timezones are confusing me :p eid is tmrrw fr us :p i posted that at like 12 today :p todays eid for u? Eid mubarak 💕

Im a mess nowadays lol but its fine xD

XD my mom likes to do two things: 

Play candy crush

Glare at me

:p 

I love you...most! :p 💟💟

iloveyouxx OP June 15th

@unassumingEyes

what :0 wait but eyes you’re only an hour ahead of me :0 and it’s saturday for both of us right? I’m very confused :p💜12pm? awwe💕eid mubarak💕but like…the early version✨

It’s not fine tho. >:💜ive said it like 3 times but🩷if you ever wanna talk about anything at all I’d love to listen💕no matter what it was💗

XD 😭 I just thought..eyes mom had been glaring at eyes for a long time🧐💭🩷it wasn’t anything targeted at you it’s just I have so much free time xD and I know you don’t. also omg agjinyabgauyinauyagna eyes why do they all love candy crush omg☠️my grandma plays candy crush xD and so many like middle aged to old women I know xD it’s like☠️wabnabngggyuavbgabvuaybgaa they’re so xD they’re just built so similar I’m like xD/lh

D: 

love-forever-infinity-heart.gif💟💟💟

unassumingEyes June 16th

@iloveyouxx

Im travelliiiing remember our timezones are more different :p (ew) 

Eid mubarak (late version?) Frndo <3

Thank you frnd ❤️ eyes is just being dumb :p

We made the very big mistake to introduce mom to candy crush xD 

Aw love you forever too potato frnd 💟

iloveyouxx OP June 16th

@unassumingEyes

youre travelllliiinngggg :0💓oh wait :0 ohhhhhh :0 so what time would it be there now🤍?

:0 it’s still eid xD thankyou <3 eid mubarak 💕

i don’t think so❤️but nu pressure.❤️

XD typical xD they spend so much time on it too xD

💟💟💟

that emoji is actually cute idk why no one ever uses it :p💟I’m gonna use it more💟I don’t like some of the heart emojis xD like❣️ that especially xD idk why it’s just like what does that even mean xD and why not just use any other heart emoji :p? XD maybe I’m being judgy xD:p💟💟🩷

unassumingEyes June 16th

@iloveyouxx

Its 1pm :p 

❤️💓❤️

My moms playing candy crush rn 💀

Pfft that ones a weird one yeah and I like the design of this: ❤️‍🔥 but I dont get it xD 

💟

iloveyouxx OP June 16th

@unassumingEyes

oof now I have to calculate from what time it was when I posted that TvT umm hold on..10 hours ago. it’s 10:50. …………6? that’s 4 hours ago..wait is it 2. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10..I don’t know how to count. sorry I’m tired hehe sorry :p💜1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9- idk where I am nvm. I’m gonna ask chatgpt :p okie it would’ve been 1 because it’s basically 11 :p and it says 10 hours ago so yk. I’m so tired sorry xD oh wait :0 you said it was 1 :0 I’m gonna leave this math aside until I can think🩷

💗

☠️☠️they’re so dedicated in it like I swear idek where my grandma is in it anymore xD idk how she does it xD

oh I always thought it was like meant to show deep dramatic love xD romantic I’m pretty sure but just a guess hold on lemme google it :D "A heart shown on fire, for extreme or passionate forms of love or lust. Most representative of desire or lust, this emoji may also indicate a sense of burning a past love and moving on."  I didn’t read it until the end but same same :p💜I found it on emojipedia XD💖

💟💟(its genuinely so cute hehe I love it <3💟💟)

unassumingEyes June 16th

@iloveyouxx the counting 💀 i wld do it but im too tired aswell xD

Yeahhh we gave it to mom at like level 170 i think shes in 2000 smthing 💀

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that makes sense "burning passion" because its on fire xD 

💟💟

iloveyouxx OP June 14th

@justmeeva

eva🩷so obviously I’m about to run out of charge but I was working on sumthing and I know you might not be idk- at the best state to see it right now?💕im not sure. it’s good tho dw🩷it’s like, quality I’d say xD yeah idk xD but if it was effort I’d say it is good :P💜btw it’s more like. you know when you study until like 3am for that one math test you completely procrastinated studying for all month. or maybe that’s just me. but yeah my point is it’s more like something I felt like I needed to do rather than mm idk. do you get it :0🩷I’m definitely gonna run out of charge and I want this to post so I’m gonna leave it at that💕if you don’t want to reply btw you really don’t have to.💜I just wanted to make sure but if you don’t reply I’ll just wait until I get your consent or like agreement but dw I won’t be like *waiting* waiting :P💜it’s just that it’s for you and if you don’t feel like it or you don’t want to see it yet then that’d have to be your choice💕I know you said it’s rare but I really hope you’re at least okay :’)🩷🩷.

justmeeva June 14th

@iloveyouxx 

oh wow, i’m late. :’) you made me smile with this nadia friend 🩷 i think it’s only right to give you my permission, knowing you probably put a lot of effort into it, whatever it is <3 genuinely though, i couldn’t decline such an offer. 🩷 now i’m curious hehe 

*meanwhile, sends you optional warm hugs* 💗

iloveyouxx OP June 15th

@justmeeva

you’re not late🩷what’s 12-7 hehe :p<33 uhhhhhmmmm……7..8..9..10..11..12 so that’s…5? 5+7..oh yeah that is 12 :0 you were only 5 hours late that’s nothing plus I posted really really late at night for both of us💜and now I’m 7 hours late lol :p💕

yaaaayyyyyyy🩷🩷okay so I’m traveling in like an hour so I just need to record and try and get it right :’) I’m sorry if it’s bad xD and if i post later I’m sorry too because my dads gonna wake up like right now and he’s gonna get mad at me because I’m not ready at all :p💜I’ll try to be quick🩷

:0 crosses out optional :0💗evahugs are the best💗

*meanwhile, sends you optional warm hugs* 💗 

hugs-love.gifhug-extasyxx.gifsan-valentin.gif

justmeeva June 15th

@iloveyouxx 

same, nadia, same xD the struggle with the math is real xD /lh

<3 record? you really have my interest now :0 but tyt tyt i’ll try to be patient :p 

*hugssss* 🩷🩷

i see what you did there, copying my kindness huh /lh /j <3

love you nadia friend 💕💕

iloveyouxx OP June 15th

@justmeeva

xD I can’t calculate 5 + 7 and I’m expected to do mock exams and gcse one day ;-; and to pass ? and graduate ? and get a good job ? xD ?

yus yus record hehe<3 what’d you think it was xD a picture xD a link to a reminder xD lmao I stayed up for hours- it’s not like amazing amazing but considering especially rn my memory and attention span is- horrible :D it took a while and I’m happy I did it <3 it’s gonna be 3/4 minutes long. oh btw :’) you might have to try to be patient like :p more :p:D bcos I tried to do it then the first couple of times I was remembering from last night, then I was getting the last part, then I was recording then I got mad and slammed the thing cos I kept messing up☠️then I really really really got it- then my dad woke up and I had to go get ready and bags and stuff, then after all that I still knew everything so I was recording and I got so much done and I was almost done and it was going so well then my brother came and started annoying me but idk why he woke up so mean like he was really really annoying me :’) then I got really upset then my dad got mad that we were "fighting" now and started yelling at my brother, then I kept trying to record and my dad would keep yelling, then I got one really really good but this guy decided to come in in the last part and ring the doorbell then my dad was talking so loud, then they went outside so I could record again, and now ofc I was at the vv end when they went back inside and my dad was just going "yeah, yeah, thankyou, thankyou, yeah, thankyou" 😭😭was that necessary😭😭😭wghahsuygit hugsyit 😭 but yeah I really have it planted in my head now :D and I just need to wait until I go back there and have it be the first thing I do before anything else :D💜

🩷*hugs you so tight that you wish you never offered a hug in the first place*🩷/j/j/lh

😭yk that button that has an S and it has a line in the middle? I did that for the word optional but every time I post anything with that it goes like off when I post😭 XD ?? since when were you this fun XD /lh sorry xD I just mean like xD💖you are fun💜and sweet and kind and lovely and you have beautiful energy💕but like xD💖

I love you more eva bean🩷💕💗

iloveyouxx OP June 16th

@justmeeva

btw friend. I know you haven’t asked for this or anything but I just wanted to say that I know you’re hurting. and you don’t have to say anything at all to me. I’ll just try to be here and understand. so apparently I’m traveling back on tuesday and I’ll make sure the things posted by then :0 thankyou for trying to be patient lol🩷I love you🩷/gen. 

iloveyouxx OP June 16th

@kiyoluv nfta but I really really did miss you🩷and I was so worried about you. I tried checking forums and rooms but you only had one and nothing there(recently at least or to know you’re okay)and I never saw you in rooms. I just really hope you’re okay🩷I love you🩷/sovvvvgen💕

iloveyouxx OP June 19th

I just wanted it to be over. I just want it to be over. 

LoveMyMoonflowers June 19th

@iloveyouxx

*hugs if okay* 

iloveyouxx OP June 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

🩷

unassumingEyes June 25th

@iloveyouxx

I didnt want to invade ur space but the corner also felt too. Public. 🩷 sorry 🩷 no but like- sorry xD apparently a certain frnd of ours kinda told u about how i reacted after- u know u poofed and came back- and like.

No. No i do not feel like that, no i am not mad at you, no it was not your fault, no you were not a bad frnd, no i did not think of you as a bad friend. 

None of that. 

I was- like. I wasnt okay. That day. Week. Whatever. I really wasnt okay like i did stupid stuff and hurt myself and like u dont need me to dump on u but yea- and i was worried about u bcz i do love you and it just got messed up and i got mad but i wasnt really mad at you i was just.

Mad. 

And that was wrong- and thats why i never spoke to u and told u i was mad bcz i knew it was wrong and it was just misplaced anger but it was alot and i needed to talk to listener frnd about it but that just. Like. I didnt mean for u to hear any of that or feel like idk. However u felt. Like i cnt assume how u felt but like i know it cld hv been. Not nice- and im sorry 🩷 it was really misplaced anger and stupid nd i recognize this looks like an excuse but i swear 🩷 i didnt mean to react that way 🩷 and im really sorry 🩷 and i miss u so much and i get so worried but still. That was wrong and unfair to u and im sorry 🩷

iloveyouxx OP June 25th

@unassumingEyes

no no it’s okay 

iloveyouxx OP June 25th

@iloveyouxx

thankyou🤍 

iloveyouxx OP June 25th

@iloveyouxx

i probably shouldn’t have chosen to reply in a rush but I kinda prefer it. but really it’s okay idk I don’t really care that much. I care about you ofcourse but either way apology or not I wouldn’t have really cared. thankyou tho🩷I love you too :')🩷

iloveyouxx OP June 25th

@iloveyouxx

i won’t be online again in days so sorry eyes. tc🤍

unassumingEyes June 26th

@iloveyouxx 

I didnt reply because i didnt know how to just use words 💀 u told me once to just 🧠🗑 and say whatever im thinking but idk-

But i thought a heart was too little so ill say that i love you 🩷 and if i didnt upset you then im glad ofc 🩷 and im grateful for u and ur like everything 🩷 i shld say more but for now 🩷

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

@unassumingEyes

I’m sorry eyes I never got notified :’)🤍I’d like it if you did just say what you were thinking🩷honestly now that I think about it I was a little bit hurt because idk. smh I’m eyes-ing/j/lh :p🩷thankyou🩷ily so much🩷

unassumingEyes June 27th

@iloveyouxx

I love you too 💟

iloveyouxx OP June 25th

nvm I’m here for a while he left. also sorry if the bigger text is uncomfy I can make it small again I just idk. wait I’ll do that. 

I don’t really know what to say but it’s not like I’m hurt or whatever. I can’t stop loving or caring about you just because I can’t you were one of my best friends. I care about our friendship and so much about you but I feel like nothing really matters atp especially me and I mean if this is just happening to me than it’s okay. I just don’t care. Im not gonna tag just because that’d kinda make it so that I’m venting again for no reason just to you but idk. I knew about the other person cos there was you and them and honestly theirs was just funny and yours was just okay. nvm he’s back tc🩷

iloveyouxx OP June 25th

@iloveyouxx

you are sorry you are one of my best friends I swear I didn’t mean that but rea,lly I have to go bye🩷

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

my dad left for work and he didn’t lock the door with our devices because my brother was there and he was sick. so I’m here for today 

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

(I don’t mean to be distant. I’m sorry)

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

I honestly hate this page I wanna make it to the next.

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

I need 8 more posts-

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

I really don’t wanna be here

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

my head hurts. also I’m not gonna make it to the next page I’ve been stuck here since june 14th-

iloveyouxx OP June 26th

I don’t wanna do it but I’m going to atp-

iloveyouxx OP June 26th