Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 30th

your existence. my existence. their existence.

its all the same thing. we are all just human.

image_1717103117.pngimage_1717103143.pngimage_1717103164.png

image_1717103185.pngimage_1717103201.pngimage_1717103217.png

mytwistedsoul May 30th

@amiableBunny4016 It breaks my heart to know she hurt you like this. That she was so similar to my own. To know that instead of healing her trauma she just passed it on to you and your brother. She opened her home and both you and your brother to people who had no business in either of your lives. And just like mine did - any remorse or regret she feels is shallow and short lived. Love shouldn't hurt that way. Yes we get our hearts broken by people but hands should be gentle with kids. Lesson should be taught with kindness and compassion 

I know I don't have any right to ask anything of you Bunny but well - I guess my hope and my wish is for you to heal the trauma you've suffered before you would have kids of your own. I hope that whoever enters your life from this point on has nothing but the very best things in mind towards you 💙

@mytwistedsoul

i wish the world had more people like you in it. then we wouldnt be in such a state. 💗 i would do anything to give you a big hug right now. thank you. your words, mean the world to me i cannot explain to you how much... because words are not enough to explain how many times you have been there for me. 

yeah.. its hard. its nice to have someone that can relate, because they understand it similarly. :( i'm sorry it was like that for you too. Ugh! its so heartbreaking and horrible that people go through so much even in their childhood 💗 it makes me feel sick! 

*sends hugs if okay* you are one of the best things that have ever happend to me soul, i'm blessed to have you in my life.💗

mytwistedsoul May 30th

@amiableBunny4016 Aww Bunny - you don't know how much it means to have you say something like that. Thank you 💙

I know it's not the same but I am thinking of the biggest hug I can and sending it across to you 💙💙

You never deserved the things you suffered through. Nothing that happened was ever your fault. I want you to know that ok? Cause I know sometimes our thoughts can lead us astray 💙

There are some people in the world who should have never had kids. But they did. And here we are. We've been through close to ever level of h*ll and we're still here. We're scarred and wounded. But we breathe. We can mend the wounds and the scars will fade but it takes time. We have to be patient with ourselves and we have to remember to breathe
Break the cycle. Don't carry it into the future

sending you another big hug 💙 Lots of love to you Bunny 💙 I'm grateful to have you in my life too 
amiableBunny4016 OP May 31st

@mytwistedsoul

bro 😭 i'm going to cry like a baby. your too kind 💗 

No one deserves this sort of h*ll soul, no one does. And i hate to admit it, not even I do. Its just that we came into the world as human beings, and got treated like a useless piece of trash. 💗 its not your fault what happend to you soul. if our mothers decided not to have kids, we wouldnt be so traumtised and we wouldnt have been there trying to figure out how to save ourselves. but i guess, it is what it is. 💗 we will just have to pick at these wounds and scars for the rest of our life and bare the pain its left us in 💗 

sad.gif

Bunny (:

mytwistedsoul May 31st

@amiableBunny4016 You're right - no one deserves it. It shouldn't happen at all to anyone but it still does 😞 Kids fall through the cracks of broken systems or they just get abused more when they're in it

Even though it makes no sense and there isn't any logical reason for it maybe there's a way to find a purpose for the pain. Without it we probably wouldn't be who we are. We wouldn't be here where we can help others in similar situations. At least that's what I try to tell myself anyway 
love.gif

oops. started crying again... when your emotions get into you be like.

i've been obsessed with writing letters recently. and never send them. i just posted one on here.

i dont know why this obsession has captured me 😀 its just... really dramatic

its not scary anymore once you get used to it.

for a friend, that was once a friend. 

dear best friend,

i dont want to call you my "ex best friend" or a "bully" or anything like that, because i refuse to do it with all my heart. i wont tell what you did and what you didnt do in the past, i wont say "you did this, and i felt this" and that sort of thing, because its not worth it. instead, i want to talk about what i did and what i feel. and you may call it selfish, but the art of expressing emotions is important in relationships such as friendships.  its not worth, breaking every piece of myself to tell you what you did because i am in a process of changing, not changing myself but i'm changing who i stay with, and who i leave. life has its difficulties and challenges, but that gives no one the right to step on the necks of other people for the sake of their own difficulties. in the short term our friendship lasted, i kept my head down wheather people put me through pain and shame or threw insults at me i kept silent. in the short term our friendship lasted, i made mistakes that were hard to bare, because i myself couldn't forgive myself for it. in the short term our friendship lasted, i loved you just as i would do to my own brother and i tried to give you the love and peace you wanted, but perhaps i failed to do that. in the short term our friendship lasted, i related to someone, i cared about someone, i trusted someone to hold me and understand me, and i did everything i could to be there for you. in the short term our friendship lasted, i poured my heart out to laugh and listen and hold on to you. i called you my sister, you were my big sister and my little sister. but i dont know what was lacking in our friendship that made us act the way we did. i did everything i could to save the both of us, i forgave you for everything. but what i did was not enough for you, so here i am pleading for your love and warmth because i didnt have much of it in my life. begging for you to stop. to stop all this. end it. dont send me messages expressing hatred. dont tell me what to do with my life, because i stay alive for me, not for others to tell me reasons why i live because thats how i lived my whole life, dont call me or say my name again, dont come back to me when it hurts you. dont. because i dont want you to get hurt. dont visit me. dont smile at me. dont give me faces if i ever come back to school. dont find me. because im not there.

im not there. 

im not there.

im not there.

sincerely, 

your friend.

@amiableBunny4016 sometimes (a lot of the time actually 😛) I'm not good with words or expressing things lol 💜 but I wanted to say thank you Bunny Beanie. For just being you. And for being my friend… for being in my life. your such a blessing lovely bunny bunbun 💜 You always have been. I know things can get tough for you in your world and you’ve always been dealing with so much.. 😔 But.. even amid the okay that’s happened and amid the not-okay and amid the bad… you’ve still taken the time to show your friends that you care about them and that you want to be there for them. Your so beyond sweet my friend 💜 I just… hope one day you’ll realise how special you are Bunny Bean. 💜 Love you. 

-That one friend from Saturn named Ni ✨ lol 🤪 #IAmStillAProudSaturnianWeirdo

img-1466_1717196564.jpeg

img-1467_1717196575.jpeg

img-1468_1717196591.jpeg

img-1469_1717196611.jpeg

💜💜💜

amiableBunny4016 OP June 1st

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Oh my goodness! didnt expect to wake up to this in the morning (or bunny just woke up in the afternoon shhh dont tell anyone lol xD 😀). Lovely Ni, there isn't words to express how grateful I am for you and for how much you mean to me. 💗 Teenie world is never the same without you friend! I remember when you joined 7cups and me meet you in a chatrooms (can't remember which one sadly), and our friendship slowly started to grow from there 💗 You have been there through every thick and thin in my life, always there to give hugs and talk about dinoswaurs, and recently we started talking about weird things haha 😭 which make me giggle all day long! your the most funniest, brightest, and such a sweet person and honestly, you feel like a sister to me at times.💗 

You are a loving and caring friend and I know sometimes you go through hard times and life doesnt treat people very kindly but even then, Ni is still her loving, caring and beautiful self 💖 you deserve so much more than you think Ni, more than you could have ever imagined. 

And words are not enough to explain, the weird and funny memories we created together. 😝 wheather it be in chatrooms, forums or pms (which we started more recently) you always made me smile in some way. You always brightened my day somehow wheather it be through a virtual hug, a loving message, a conversation about not being able to have a conversation (when social anxiety takes over our brains) 

I don't regret any bit of talking to you or being around you 💗and I hope we continue to move this journey along together and grow up to be wonderful beings. And possibily change the world with being from Saturn and creating headlines 🤣 and talking about the weirdness of English, or just weird things that go on in Ni and Bunny's head which aren't supposed to make sense anymore 😀 #weareproudweirdos.

love-hug.gif

Bunny :)

why the *** is she calling me... 

flashbacks coming back....

@amiableBunny4016

i’m sorry bunny bean :( understandable to feel overwhelmed though with the flashbacks 😔 deep breaths okie friend? 💜 what do you think would help while having flashbacks? :( 

i feel so overwhelmed 

this will pass bunny... this will pass... it will go away.. just give it some time..... flashbacks will go away.

is anyone here?

@amiableBunny4016

*sending safe hugs your way if okay* i wish they were real hugs.. 😔 but im sending the biggest virtual hugs your way bunny bunbun 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Dad's going to crash the car.. he's angry. Dad's going to crash it. dad's going to crash it. I- 

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny, deep breaths okie? 💜 This will pass, i promise. your safe Bunny 💜 your safe in the hospital, it’s okay. Bunny would you like to try some grounding? 

amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd

sometimes it scares me how many people follow this post lol.

i still have a photo of when my family, were a family. 

i need to rip it apart.

i need to burn it.

i just want it out of my way.

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 If I were you I would just tuck it away somewhere. Keep it out of site and pretend it doesn't exist for now. It would be pretty cathartic to rip it up and burn it. You might feel differently when the emotions aren't running so high. Ultimately it's your choice of course. This is just a suggestion :)

anyone here?

@amiableBunny4016

*waves* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hey....

@amiableBunny4016

hey bunny 💜 what’s up? 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

nothing. just feeling a bit lonely. 💖

@amiableBunny4016

:') i get what you mean… loneliness isn't fun :/ 💜 *hugs if okay* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs* 💗 thank you for being here Ni.

@amiableBunny4016

*big hugs* 💜 

bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gif

does bunny friend want to talk about anything? 💜 (i don’t know how else to ask :') … idk how to start conversations… *and now i’m remembering our silly chat from the other day lol*) 

it's almost 11 pm here, it's kinda my sleepy-time soon since tomorrow's monday… but i’m still gonna be here for a little while longer 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

its okay ni. you don't need to stay up any longer than needed friend <3

@amiableBunny4016

💜 i would stay on a little longer if i could but stuff going on here so i gotta go :( thank you for understanding though bunny friend. :') 

i hope you’ll be able to get some sleep tonight 💜 love you, be safe 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs* eh, nothing much. just life and stuff going on. i guess. im okay 💗

amiableBunny4016 OP June 3rd

.......umm.... 

amiableBunny4016 OP June 3rd

i'm finding it a little difficult to catch my breath

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 Take some deep breaths and remind yourself that you're safe 💙