Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 8th

is anyone here?

@amiableBunny4016

hi 😮💜 (kinda in and out)

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hey..... um.... hru?

@amiableBunny4016

:') doing okie rn i think - idk <3 mostly ok. how’s you bunbun? <3 (no pressure)

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Hey Bunny 😊 What's up? 

@mytwistedsoul @LoveMyMoonflowers

he... he said he would do something with my brother.... that damned man.

@amiableBunny4016

he what? 😔 that *** ☹️

…idk what to say :') …… 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

my life is over. my life is over. i cant even look after the person who loved me the most... ni.... what do i do

@amiableBunny4016 

i wish i could give you a massive real hug right now, i can’t imagine how you must be feeling. ☹️😔 Bun can you tell anyone there at the hospital? 

I feel like it’s about time that crazy man was arrested :( 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Oh wow Bunny - this isn't good at all. Why is he telling you this? Did something happen to set this off?

@mytwistedsoul

he.... came to visit me and i... we talked. and .. i stood up for myself.  because i am not that bunny anymore soul. i am not that bunny who keeps her head down. im not scared of dying. and he got angry....... i....

@amiableBunny4016 

😞😞😞 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself! I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am. Ok so now we need to work through the fall out

You're still in the hospital yes? Is there a nurse there that you could talk to about this? They could alert the police and have a plain clothes officer come talk with you (under the guise of them maybe being a teacher)  and you could tell them what happened - the truth of what happened and what this man did to you and what he has threatened to do to your brother

@mytwistedsoul

he did so much to me, he cant do anything to him.  no. no. no. if he does anything, he will do it over my dead body. 

no. no. no. no

@amiableBunny4016

bun can you tell a nurse or someone there? :( 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 He will use this to blackmail you Bunny. You need to be brave right now. I know it's scary but I also know you're brave

@mytwistedsoul

:') i agree with soul friend 110%

@mytwistedsoul

me.... brave... no soul.. no. 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 But you are! You stood up to him. The fact that he threatened you with your brother shows he's scared

@mytwistedsoul

if i stay here any longer, i will die like this. 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Are you getting better?

@mytwistedsoul

i'm out of that place. i'm going to find my brother. 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 You were home? I'm sorry I'm alittle confused. I though you were in the hospital still

@mytwistedsoul

i ran away from hospital now.....

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny! Jesus you're a minor they're gonna send the cops to look for you. Although that might work. Get your brother and then tell the authorities! Please? You can stop this but you have to tell them what's going on

Remember this is the new Bunny. The stand up for yourself Bunny. This will keep your brother safe but you have to tell the cops what's going on

@amiableBunny4016

but you are brave bunny bean. That bravery, that’s strength, it’s in you, i know it is because I've seen it. and you even stood up for yourself 💜

Your braver than you think you are 💜 You can do this 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@LoveMyMoonflowersCan I heart this like 2000 times?

@mytwistedsoul

sure but you’ll probably have to ask the site if it will allow it :')

i feel sick

i cant find him. he is not in the house. 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Can you call his friends? Check with them?

@mytwistedsoul

just forget it. he's gone. i cant do anything about it. consider him dead.

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Then you call the cops and report him missing and tell them what this a**hole said to you

mytwistedsoul May 8th

You will move heaven and earth to find him Bunny. No forgetting it - no I'll think about it. You get them to find him. Say he's been taken

@mytwistedsoul 

can i heart these 4000000 times? 

this is a joke man.

so whens the funeral?

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Fight harder. I'm sorry if that sounds insensitive and you're probably in shock and can't think straight right now but you report him kidnapped

@mytwistedsoul

its not harsh my friend.