Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 2nd

its funny how people only regret what they did when the other person comes near death.

TW/caps, death

when your friend in a group chat says "she can go d1e i dont care" and "i bully her and she cant do anything about it" 

me be like: BRO I AM IN THE GROUP CHAT I CAN SEE WHAT YOUR TELLING OTHER PEOPLE FOR *** SAKE. LIKE YES YOU DO BULLY ME BUT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR WISHES ABOUT ME DYING THANKS VERY MUCH. 

funnily enough, no one defended me. 

they have nothing else to do other than sit in school and wish upon my death.

okay, yes your gonna tell me "she is not your friend"...... but im being forced into this *** otherwise everyone will spread a rumour about me. and yes, i know they wont see this but lets just keep safe and call this person "friend"

i sent a video of peppa pig when george catches a cold to this group chat wanting to bully me because i feel like it

"she can go d1e i dont care" --- "i bully her and she cant do anything about it" 

yeah, about the dying.... well.... 

• i am not dead so..... what are you going to do about it?
  • i dont want bullies to care about me. 
  • this friend knows what im going through so thats completely heartless to say.

"i bully her and she cant do anything about it" 

• maybe search up the idea of "free will" . the idea that humans have the ability to make their own choices.
  • i can do alot of things by the way. i can speak and write in english. Oh my god! Such a shock isnt it? /sar
  • There is something called "reporting" bullying btw. just saying.
  • life goes on. i hope she finds the peppa pig video intruging

thats the end of my rant..... beeepppp.

i'm so over these people. some people need to grow up.

i dO nOt ShUt Up and No oNe cAn dO aNyThInG aBoUt iT

naaaa..... we not playing that game buddy.... NO. just NO. im in a silly mood so dont make me send more peppa pig videos. 

i%27m-peppa-pig.gif

the idea of humanity is actually really Not so simple to understand anymore. 

well google said humanity is "compassionate, sympathetic, or generous behaviour or disposition: the quality or state of being humane"

although i cannot deny the fact that there are weird and wonderful and caring people that support the definition of this world according to their actions and their kindness. i have to say...... 

some people make it a *** of alot harder to accept the compassion of humanity. 

isnt it funny how one of my projects at school were about bullying last year. T_T 

too bad she wasnt there to see it. otherwise i would have taught her a lesson about "i can bully her and she cant do anything about it"

i dont think these people are aware of whats called "screenshots" and "reporting bullying" and the concept of "kindness" or "respect" 

look if people gonna bully me why cant do they do it correctly 😄 i do not have blonde hair none of this *** makes sense.

amiableBunny4016 OP May 3rd

anyone here? :/

mytwistedsoul May 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 What's up Little Bunny? 

amiableBunny4016 OP May 3rd

@mytwistedsoul

just...idk. :') idk.. weird sense of loneliness. I was just looking for someone's presence but it's fine. I kinda just fell asleep that's why I replied slow.. sorry 💙 

mytwistedsoul May 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 Aww no don't be sorry for falling asleep. Sleep is good. Resting is always good for you 💙 

amiableBunny4016 OP May 4th

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah... 💙

Sometimes the kindest people are the most broken, the most vulnerable, the most shattered, the most hurt. 

The world doesn't treat people kindly 💙 but it might be worth treating each other with kindness. 

...........*sob*

that was a ..... tough day. 

i feel like ***. 

it hurts when someone makes you feel like you are worth something, they spend time with you, they relate to you, they respect you, they love you for you, they accept you. 

and then one day they make you feel like you are worthless, they spend less time with you, they become so disrespectful, they dont accept you, they just neglect you.

its like the same thing that held us up pulled us back down again. back down i fell, and i kept falling like a leaf tossed and turned in the wind. 

And somehow there is more safe, no more sweet sounds, no more wounds healing.

just more trauma. 

and it goes on.

this is my life.

just how its meant to be i guess.....

(continued from post before this one, because there was something i wanted to add)

And somehow you convince yourself that no one stays forever, that these relationships were not meant to last, that no one will love you the same way you want to be loved, that you just haven't found the right people yet because thats what everyone says. right? or like they say..... good things dont last forever. good things arent meant to last. relationships arent meant to last. friendships arent meant to last. they always break somehow, they always get seperated somehow, they always fall in between somehow. 

And then your caught up in between wheather you will ever find the right people ever? because..... the right people never seem to come....

and maybe i'm just being too idealistic, because the world isnt meant to be perfect, life isnt meant to be perfect, all these people arent meant to be perfect. neither are these friendships or relationships. 

but in reality, we are all just strangers to each other at this point. just..... enemies that were once known to each other.

mytwistedsoul May 6th

@amiableBunny4016 This... I feel this. A part of me want's to argue and say it's not true. That we're bound to find our people, our tribe. But the older I get the more I think that this is untrue. People enter our lives in moments. Some moments are longer and some are shorter. Maybe they enter our lives to teach us something. Or maybe we can teach them something. Maybe they're there to grant us a reprieve from our loneliness. Maybe for that moment we help each other grow, both learning and teaching each other. It's hard to say. Some people can touch us so deeply that we never forget them. It always hurts to say goodbye that I do know. 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP May 6th

I t s my birthday tommorow.

The day we celebrate my existence.

No. Just no. No.

@amiableBunny4016

what's wrong bunny friend? 🥺💜

amiableBunny4016 OP May 6th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Eh nothing. 💙 DW about it Ni 

@amiableBunny4016

Okay… :') 

mytwistedsoul May 7th

@amiableBunny4016 May I just say that I am thankful you exist? 💙💙

mytwistedsoul May 7th

@amiableBunny4016 I wasn't sure which way was the best way to do this. A big to do or a low key one.  So I'll say it here 💙

Happy Birthday Little Bunny! 💙🎉🥳🎈💙

birthday-wishes-for-friend.gif

I hope you have an especially good day filled with nothing but good things. Lots and lots of love to you! 💙💙😊🎈💙💙

amiableBunny4016 OP May 7th

@mytwistedsoul

thank you soul. thank you for being a friend. for being a family. for being a beautiful, caring and lovely human to be around. this journey wouldn't have been the same without you :)

*shares cake with you* <3 *sends more love to you*

mytwistedsoul May 7th

@amiableBunny4016 Thank YOU too. For allowing me to be your friend and I am honored beyond words to be part of your family 💙 You have no idea how much that means to me. 🥹 You will always have a special place in my heart - always

Better start to eat this cake before I start getting all emotional 🥲💙💙

winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif
AvyIsKing May 7th

@amiableBunny4016

Hey Bestbunny <3

I know life has been a bit of, well who am i kidding, a major butt lately. But i just wanted to poke in and wish you a happy birthday and remind you how proud i am of you. When we met, you were 13 <3, now? Now you are 15. you have grown so much. and i am so so so so so so SOOO proud of you. life hasn't been easy for you, not in the slightest, yet here you are. You are still here, and you are amazing for that. I really hope with every fiber of my being that this year can be nice to you and that you can have a good birthday, and rest of the year. i love you so much more than you will ever know <3 

happy-birthday-hbd.gifanh-thien-be-heo-chuppy-bunny.gif

@AvyIsKing

avyyyy <3 you are a special part of my 7cups journey and the fact that im 15 and look back at my journey here, you were literally my first ever friend here and i love you SO SO MUCH! thank you for being so kind and lovely :) you are literally my family. thank you so much for the birthday wishes! i appreciate you lotsss! so proud of you toooo avy. you have made it through!!

*sends love and hugs*

chibird-love.gif

AvyIsKing May 7th

@amiableBunny4016

You are such a special place of my life and I am just so happy you are still here and I love you so much 

BestBunny May 7th

hey, its meee . its me... bunny. just on my L account :) 

@BestBunny

you have an L now! that’s awesome 💜💜 

BestBunny May 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

You can message me any time friend! I will be here to listen :)

@BestBunny

thank you friend 💜 I love your pfp and your bio's awesome :) 

also ni friend left a kinda long ish note in our forum talk-space, hopefully 7cups didn’t nom the notif :') 

nO. he is not visiting on my birthday. just nO. please nO. nO. nO. nO. 

if my mom comes..... im going to turn this hospital upside down xD she made a huge mistake on this day and blamed it on me and ruined my life, so might as well not come to visit me either.