Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers February 17th

@mytwistedsoul

Hugs for Soul if okay. 💙 

Honestly I agree people like that shouldn’t be listeners… 😞 but… eee… :’) there is something that i think plays a role in the bad listener thing. 😞 i found out one day that the cups listener training takes about 15 minutes. And that the answers for the quiz/test thing you have to pass, to pass the training…. it doesn’t even check your answers. you can write gibberish and pass the training ……. 

:') welp </3 

(I’m too young to be a listener btw, just saying, i didn’t find this out from experience lol, it was on a review thing online. ) 

mytwistedsoul February 17th

@LoveMyMoonflowers The training is really easy. I used to have a listener account. But it was a role taken very seriously on my part. It just got to be too much and some of the members aren't here for support either but they troll or are inappropriate. So I saw it on both sides. They constantly request you to take chats too. Get done with one chat and take another one right away. It's no wonder so many good listeners burn out so quickly 😞

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs for Soul if okay* 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers *big hugs* 💙💙 Thank you 

@amiableBunny4016

💙

amiableBunny4016 OP February 17th

if you ever feel worthless, just remember i exist.

i am worse than worthless.

@amiableBunny4016 I disagree. I see your worth 💙💙

@mytwistedsoul

I agree with Soul 💙

Here we go again..  to hospital..

... I hate hospital 

@amiableBunny4016 Are you ok? 

@mytwistedsoul

Yep. 

..... my health is kind of at a tipping point right now. Mentally and physically....

Optimisticempath February 17th

@amiableBunny4016

it must've taken a lot of courage to say it bunwee friend 🥺 like say it in the open.. it's not easy no? when we are trying hard to look fine to others..

me finds hospitals vvv scary tbh 😔

but me knows it's important to receive the medical care when needed so please if you can try a little something?

could you please try looking at yourself like you are the absolute most favorite person of yours and see if this person looks like they need something to help them feel better...i know even in your lowest moments you wouldn't hesitate to care for a love one.. if this is the time to force yourself in seeing yourself as your love one ... or fake it.. fake it till we make it .. mhm? it is and it doesn't feel like it but its absolutely worth taking care of yourself.. like fr and icannot stress this enough.. you deserve care and support ..

we can start vv smol and simple...like for instance ... have some water? find a place to sit and just rest your body a little? play any of your favorite song on your phone? if possible maybe nom something? even cookies would do 💕 anything would do ... *hugs if ok bunwee friend 

@Optimisticempath

Awww. 💖 Opti bear so kind and caring. Bunny appreciate Opti bear lots . *Hugs if okay* bunny trying to get herself together she she can look after little brother 💖 life at home is a bit upside down..... bunny just trying to stay alive for him. :') *sends comfort beams if okay* 

amiableBunny4016 OP February 18th

at this point there is no point in entering chatrooms. they either break the rules, and argue about it. or they argue among themselves. like....... wtf

why do people have to blame the poor mods and intimidate them like everything is the commods fault T-T 

anyone here?

LoveMyMoonflowers February 18th

@amiableBunny4016

*waves*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

heyyy! how ya doing?

@amiableBunny4016

helloooooo bunnyyyy 💙

mmm idk lol. :') better than a few hours ago, i guess. 

wbu? 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

fine. glad to hear your feeling a bit better. 

@amiableBunny4016

mhm… :’) 

i hate these stupid mental health services and stupid wires they have to force feed me through. i dont want to freaking eat.

do these threats of feeding me through a wire scare me? 

no. 

but yk what does....

staying in this place.

amiableBunny4016 OP February 19th

idk..... nothing feels the same anymore...... 

amiableBunny4016 OP February 20th

:') i dont know how to express feelings anymore

mytwistedsoul February 20th

@amiableBunny4016 Same. I'm thinking of having them uninstalled

How are you Bunny? You back home yet or still stuck in the hospital? 

@mytwistedsoul

stuck in this hospital... get force fed through wires because i refuse to eat.... stare at a stupid ceiling and drive myself crazy..

@amiableBunny4016 Can I ask why you don't want to eat? I mean I'm sure you have your reasons but wouldn't it be worth it to get out of there? 

@mytwistedsoul

..... better not to share them here. it would sound like im in a crisis. :') lol. how is you?

@mytwistedsoul

this is the worst place to be in ever. 

I let my health get worse. i watched myself throw up in agony. i thought it would all be fine. i watched myself slowly fall.

and here is the consequence.

@amiableBunny4016 It can be hard to take care of yourself when self hatred runs deep. It doesn't mean you can't learn to get better at it

@mytwistedsoul

yep.

you love me? 

hahahahahahaha. 

did i really hear that from my mothers mouth? in this place. just so she can make a good impression. 

if she ever loved me i wouldnt be here

apperantly she loves me. so.... perhaps my whole life was a lie.

why stay in a house thats not your own anymore? living in this *** is bad enough.