Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

mytwistedsoul November 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I relate to this so much. All the words are there but just can't pry them out. Is there anything particular you have on your mind?

LoveMyMoonflowers November 13th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

me can relate too 🥲

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016

It's so hard to deal with. I know for me - my head feels too full - too busy. Talking would help if only the words would come out. Sometimes it gets so frustrating you could scream 😕

@mytwistedsoul

you described it perfectly 😞 for me, when i try to write it out… i have the words… almost. but they’re all so mixed up. it feels like nothing makes sense. 😞

@LoveMyMoonflowers Jumbled - yeah. Some feel like they should be whispered and others - yelled 😕

amiableBunny4016 OP November 13th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Because if I scream, it hurts. Because if I talk, I'm silenced. Because if I try, everyone thinks I'm not trying. And if I share, they think I don't care or I'm just being lazy and inconsiderate. And then they all go on about how life isn't fair.. because if I'm myself then people won't love me for myself.. because if I'm someone.. then I will mean no one. Absolutely no one. Because if I'm human, they treat me like a monster. And some people say I'm a people pleaser but really I'm just dying. I'm dying for someone to stand by me. To love me. To care for me. To hug me. To be there. To just *** be there. But no one stands. Everyone walks away. 

@amiableBunny4016 You're right. There's a lot of mixed messages. People say one thing and mean something else entirely. People say they're there for you but then conveniently disappear when you need them or were foolish enough to open up. Lesson learned 😕

If you're a people pleaser - there's a reason you are - I know where you learned it too. Problem is - the wrong people figure this out and then take advantage 
I wish I had the answers for you. I can't tell you how close my own thoughts are to your own with just wanting someone to stand up and stay. I think with time we do find the right people or maybe they find us
For what it's worth - I would stand up. I would be there. I wouldn't walk away   

@mytwistedsoul

Do you really want me to say what hurts the most? 

@amiableBunny4016 You can if you'd like to 💙 

absolutely dreading school but still have to get ready

yk what. *** it. im not going

7:20 T-T 

Heartsandrosesandpaws November 13th, 2023

Try to make the best of it

Well the only productive thing I did was go to the library to get some books 

@amiableBunny4016

it’s okie to have some not-so productive days, bunny bean 💜 it’s okie. 

I *** hate you. I hate you and I'm sorry because it hurts. But I hate you. I hate you because I hate me. And I hate that I say something so damn hurtful but this is the torture I go through anyways. This hate is my insecurities. This hate is me. And I've made this hate. This hate is my bleeding heart. This hate is Joe they used to beat me. This hate is their words. This hate .. defines me. This is my past. This is my future. This is who I will be for the rest of my life. I hate everyone and everything and it consumes me.. f o r e v e r 

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny bean* 

We love you. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*Tears up* my eyes are flooding. 

@amiableBunny4016

*holds you tight* it’s okay to cry. 💜 it’s more than okay. 💙

i’m here. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016

*Sits with you both and hugs tight* 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 14th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

🥺💕

How they used to beat me***** 

I *** can't do this anymore. I'm tired of anger. I'm tired of frustration. I'm done 

It cripples inside of me.. into these pieces.. I can't describe it. But it's falling apart 

mytwistedsoul November 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 

good-goodnight.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP November 14th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

thinking-of.gif

the school work and exams just dont end T_T

im so stupid

@amiableBunny4016

nu :< it doesn’t make you stupid, bunny bean. maths is a difficult subject for many people 😞 including me. but it doesn’t make us stupid 💜 we have strengths that lie elsewhere. bunny bean is great at writing 💙 for example. 

i got flipping 50 percent on my math test

and 90 percent on my chemistry T_T

@amiableBunny4016

bunny bean that’s awesome :0 

@amiableBunny4016

just a gentle reminder 🥺

37dceb53-7301-4296-9f3e-0781fbb93a8d_1699980713.jpeg

@LoveMyMoonflowers

g r a d e s were the only thing that have ever given me any self worth. I never had any Ni.

@amiableBunny4016

awwe me thinks what the artist meant is that our grades aren’t what define us. me knows we can put our self-worth in our grades, maybe because of the pressure we get from others/parents but a lot of the time they don’t understand that grades aren’t everything. we are hooman beans and we have lives 💜 and life can be tough. we are humans and we have interests, we have talents… you are so much more than a 50% on a maths test. 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ni my parents dont pressurise me at all. plus why do they care about a few percentages on a piece of paper? they are stuck in their own loophole. i just.. i never loved myself Ni. I never had self worth. this was the only piece of *** that made me happy. like i did have some brain cells. or i could do something. idk man.

@amiableBunny4016

oh noes, me forgot :/ ni can be stupid a lot of the time. 

*hugs bunny bean if okay* 

it can be hard to love ourselves. me understand 😞 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hey, hey, hey. bunny bean didnt mean to make ni bean feel stupid :( your not stupid at all. love you Ni 💜 we get through this together. okie?

@amiableBunny4016

ouh noes me didn’t mean that :0 bunny bean never makes anyone feel stupid 💜 dw about it. (i am very forgetful though, it’s just a fact of life that i tend to be forgetful and pretty dumb. it’s okay though 💙 there’s not much i can do about it lol) 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ni, can i tell you a secret? (not really a secret) but do you want to hear something funny? one day i forgot to take my school bag to school. literally how can i forget to taake my bag (the most important thing to school). Once i forgot to brush my teeth. Sometimes i even forget the easiest possible things. So your not dumb Ni 💛 we all forget