Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

okay. sending hugs if okay 💜

also i’m sorry if that was vv random/awkward i just wanted to ask you :'3 

amiableBunny4016 OP November 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It's okie 💙 me don't mind 

them: "whats the problem?"

me: "nothing"

them: "alright"

i cant keep my friendships T-T

when all you ever wanted was to be okay:

im tired of everything people expect of me

we live to just breathe and survive. try to hold on until the last breath and even when death comes to us, we fight for our life. we try to keep breathing and fighting, but at the end . everything ends. rest in peace grandma i love you 💛

"we  will take you somewhere new" said the angel. "we take you to your soul that has found peace in the silence of your grave. and there you will sleep solemnly and find wings to fly away and watch the world from above. and there you will find the beauty of true solitude and smile as you find peace in the sounds of death" 

(written by me)

mytwistedsoul November 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 This is beautiful. Hauntingly sad but beautiful.

Sometimes the people we consider friends really aren't friends at all. Maybe we fill a void in their life at the moment. Maybe they thought our storms would pass quicker or maybe they don't fully understand what we're going through. There can be a lot of reasons people walk away. It's hard and it hurts but it's their loss. One day we'll find our tribe. 🙂

amiableBunny4016 OP November 9th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

awww i love this soul especially the bit:

"There can be a lot of reasons people walk away. It's hard and it hurts but it's their loss. One day we'll find our tribe. 🙂"

thank you so much for being a true inspiration for me! 💙 keep being your awesome self!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

It aches my heart to think of the depth of emotions you must've been feeling when you penned this down, at the same time, I'm relieved and glad and so proud, in an odd way almost; you've got your emotions, you feel them, you honor them and you allow them a space to be, no matter how terrifying it may seem. And this right here is an act of courage, to feel, and embrace the hooman-you. Never stop doing that please, you deserve to *feel*.💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwwwww mi gosh! sun buddy being so kinddd! thank you buddy for making me feel heard and seen. 💛 ilysm! hehe. it does take a little courage to make these posts , your right. but you and so many others have always been by my side and i appreciate you all! keep being your wonderful self!  💛 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 %D8%B9%D8%B4%D9%82.gif

writing continued:

"we  will take you somewhere new" said the angel. "we take you to your soul that has found peace in the silence of your grave. and there you will sleep solemnly and find wings to fly away and watch the world from above. and there you will find the beauty of true solitude and smile as you find peace in the sounds of death". With each word the angel's voice grew softer "freed from the burdens on the mighty planet and forget the events of the past and present. " How could death have such promised freedom? she thought. "The rhythm of silence will fill your scars and heal your bleeding heart"  As she gazed up at the angel, she realised this was the last day of her life. And she was the one that had to make the most of it

(Written by me)

When you come home from school and there is literally nothing to *** eat 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

awwe no ): 

do you think you can buy something to eat, bunbun? would that help? ): 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

eh its fine. i can go without food for a day. it will be fine

@amiableBunny4016

oh nooeees i’m so sorry bunny bean 😞 me thinks bunwee should try to buy something to eat if it is possible ): 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

forget it. im fine.

@amiableBunny4016

😞 sending hugs if okay <3 

mytwistedsoul November 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 That sucks 😞 Do you have any ketchup? You can make tomato soup out of it 💙

@mytwistedsoul

i'll go without food for a day. it will be fine. im exhausted from school but i'll make it

@mytwistedsoul

promise you, its always been this way. its not that difficult

@amiableBunny4016

bunny bean it may have always been this way, but it shouldn’t be this way 😞 i am so sorry. you deserve better bunbun 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

well we cant do anything. i dont have any more energy to call anyone or go to the shops that are quiet far

@amiableBunny4016

): 

im sorry.

@mytwistedsoul

nope. we ran out of ketchup 2 days ago

@amiableBunny4016

do you have any bread? even a few slices? or is there nothing at all to eat ): 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

when your mom spends half of the time outside and not at home and wasting her time then obviously things will run out. especially with a younger brother at home

@amiableBunny4016 Yeah I know it's not difficult I just wish you wouldn't have to go without 😞 I don't know her but I have to tell you - she makes me angry and forgive me for saying this but I would love a few minutes of her time to talk. You shouldn't have to go with out food. You shouldn't have to go without anything 

@mytwistedsoul

Agreed 110%

@mytwistedsoul

well :') talking to her doesnt convince her. my grandma (rest in peace) did all she could and still couldnt convince her. and if my grandma cant, then neither of us can. she knows we are a burden and we are children and after all the fighting with dad until he was gone she has always been this violent. dad would hit her and the only *** that came out of his mouth was that he was "sorry". and the only words that ever came out of her was "he loves me". *** fool. sorry is the only word that ever comes out of their *** mouth. now she is crazy. doesnt even come home half of the time and if she does its to shount at us

@amiableBunny4016

She makes me really angry ): you don’t deserve that bunny. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

there aint any point in being angry . honestly, it doesnt make any difference wheather i show my anger or frustration, or if anyone else does. she will still be the same.

@amiableBunny4016 You're not a burden!  She's the burden and it sucks that you got strapped with parents that are this way. I think Moon and I feel angry because we feel helpless. I would love to help you out. Do you have food banks there? Or church pantries that you could go to? Even a neighbor to ask for some bread even a can of soup. If not for yourself then for your younger sibling? I know it sucks to ask people for help but it's ok to do that. The worst they can say is no

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny, I’m sorry for asking this but…. Have you reported her before? To the authorities? 

@mytwistedsoul

i have no energy to get up and go outside. i spent the whole day at school using my brain and dealing with some *** people. if i get up i feel like im gonna pass out. im just sitting here and doing homework now and i feel like im just gonna pass out or fall asleep

@amiableBunny4016

maybe bunny should take a short break to rest? 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

okay to answer your question, the school doesnt give *** and even if i tell them they say "you cant solve your problems and neither can we , but we care. and no .. i havent told anyone.