Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 11th, 2022

You can have both! You can have hugs and special cookies!

cookies.gif

JemmyX0X0 December 11th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Might have to get a watermill if you guys keep making me cry lmaoooo /pos

Tysm for the appreciation, you're very strong too and I hope you know that 🥰🥰

@JennyINFP,

Aww, its okay. I'm here for you. Your a wonderful person! And always so supportive in Teen Community Room and I always enjoy having you here! Thank you so much! :) Smile!

Your welcome.

Bunny

CallumCares421 December 12th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

You are awesome too!

I'm honored to join you on your healing journey <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 12th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Aww Bunny melting my heart with the sweetest, most thoughtful words always. ❤

Thankyouu, lovely. *you* are so incredibly amazing, I'm really proud of you always. ❤

love-you-loved.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP December 12th, 2022

Heylooo,

Good Morning from my side.

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful support. You are such wonderful people! *Gives hugs to anyone who needs it*

Also @Sunshiningandsoareyou, beautiful words go to beautiful people. Beautiful people deserve beautiful words. I don't mean beautiful from the outside. I mean you all are beautiful from the inside! ❤️

Bunny

JustMeUwU December 12th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 thank you for tagging me 🥺 <3 it really made me smile :) I hope you feel well *hugssssss*

axile January 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

We care for u bunny you are sch a good person and friend

Heyooo Amaazing People,

I have become almost overwhelmed with the amount of school work and things going on. I kinda need the hugs right now. **hugs anyone who wants it**

I just wanted to check in. How is everyone? Its okay not to feel okay. We are here to support each other. Feel free to share (Just click reply!)

Before anyone asks how I am.. Well here is some things going on for me right now and how I am feeling.

• Recently had lots of school work and pressure so that's been keeping me busy as well as stressing me out.
  • Been managing my times on 7cups and trying to post at least twice or 3 times a week on my little corner.
  • Home life has been a bit all over the place. Good and bad. The emotional abuse has started to calm down a bit.
  • Been really tough to go to sleep lately! And waking up is even harder!
  • Having some issues with self-esteem otherwise, I am managing okay really.
  • I had a bit of a meltdown about a really small problem but managed to get it sorted.
  • Overall it has been a tough few weeks and that's okay because I've got through it and that's what matters the most.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 12th, 2022

Trigger warning: abuse, caps, self-harm

I am done. I am done with everything. I am done with all the bullying and abuse. I am done with waking up thinking "I just damn hate my life". I am done going to school for people to shount and scream at my face. I am done with feeling the way I am trying to support everyone else, trying to be myself. But yet, i am just stuck in an endless tornado with twists and turns and no one even cares whether bunny is dead or alive. I am done with getting screamed at when I go home for things that arent my fault but still I have to say "sorry" for things I didn't do. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't perfect enough for my parents. I am sorry I was never good enough. I am sorry my parents are abusive. I am sorry everyone hates me. I am sorry for being such a coward. I am sorry. I get it. Its all my fault at the end of the day isn't it? The only way to find the cope better is to hate myself or cut myself. But what do i do with my life?

buttonfire1234 December 12th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't talk much in the group chat. My battery died, and I felt horrible for not being able to talk. Never think you aren't good enough for anyone, because they don't decide that. It's going to suck, but you need to stop letting people determine your value. Before thinking about what people say to bring you down, focus on loving yourself and what "YOU" think about yourself. If people say nothing but harmful things to you, remind yourself that they aren't in control. They put you down because they have nothing to bring their self-esteem higher, so they do the opposite to others. When people people group up on you just to bring you down, by listening to what they say, you'll have the same mindset as them. These people were so scared of what others thought of them, so they hurt others like me, you, and anyone else to fit in. We can't be dictated by them, success is from the soul, not from scum who is too lost in other's opinions like your bullies, and possibly your parents. People will try to make us suffer, but we need to love ourselves before worrying about the love or hate that others show us. I know how you feel, it's dark, and it seems hopeless, but the only way to see the light is to remove the dirt in the tunnel. I know how it feels to think that we are surrounded by hate, but we need to work on ourselves. You will hear slurs, you will see stares of hate, but you can't focus on people more broken than us. I'm here saying this because I had to fight myself for thirteen long years. It's going to take time, but it will be worth it. Live for those who love you, not those who hate you. Here's a challenge that helped me see my own worth, compliment yourself in the mirror once every day. You don't have to mean it, but say something nice out loud. Sometimes you need to fake it to make it.

You are beautiful and intelligent, remember this for all of us

"Those who mind do not matter, and those who matter do not mind"

Be strong, for you, and for us.

buttonfire1234 December 12th, 2022

@buttonfire1234 i accidentally duplicated again

CheeryMango December 12th, 2022

@buttonfire1234

Removed the duplicates for you !

amiableBunny4016 OP December 13th, 2022

@buttonfire1234

Hello Amazing person,

Thank you so very much for your very kind, amazing, beautiful, empathetic post. This really made me so so understood and loved. Thank you for your beautiful words. Thank you for having such a beautiful heart to write all this. Thank you for showing yourself. Thank you for being you truly. Your words made me feel even more better. Your an amazing person. And your words mean so so so much to me. thank you

Bunny

CheeryMango December 12th, 2022

Hi Bunny! It was great interacting with you today ❤️

I'm so sorry to hear that you are being bullied at school. It's very debilitating when you are trying to make things better for yourself and others are constantly pulling you down and taking advantage of you. You've been giving your all for everything ad it's unfair that no one is doing the same for you. Everything that's happened is and will never be your fault. It's those who have wronged you. I wish words could have the impact to change your situation but I see you and hear you Bunny. You're valuable here and don't listen to what others try to tell you different ❤️

@CheeryMango,

Hello Mangooo, *hugs if okay* You already here! Welcome to my little corner/space. Thank you so much for your kind and empathetic message. It means a lot to me. I love the messages I keep getting. You are also valuable and loved and a wonderful person! thanks again!

*passes mangoes*

Bunny

Hey Fantastic People,

I really don't know what to write today. Life has been going up and down. Things have been going all over the place. but hey, I'm still here. surviving. Being my own self I can be :) how are you? this forum post become very quiet. It's only me and my little world.

I am obsessed with quotes so here is a little one for you:

screenshot-2022-12-13-at-17-10_1670952102.10.png

Trigger warning: I don't know whether any of this stuff is triggering but i will put trigger warning. Sensitive topic.

Okay.... so let me first start with something I wrote *I don't know when or where* but it ended up in my notebook and my own words inspire me. It's like a little quote I created in my brain:

let it hurt. let it bruise. let it scar. let it do what it does. but at the end of all this pain.... is the other world. .. in the other world..... in that world then I will only seek your forgiveness and companionship

Some may wonder what these words truly mean... what they are for me. Well this is what my post is for today.. When things go wrong in life... When things go up and down and twisty and turny.. and we shut off the lights and our stomach fills with butterflies, our brain goes all over the place and the storm arises. The storm. the rain. The fear. The pain. The cries. The screams. Thats what happens when life breaks us... And the paths we take and the places we come and go. And the ways we cope. The struggles we experience . The beauty of the world and the wind howls and the sun rises and the beauty of life shows its true colours. And the stars shine in the dark. The life we truly live. The time when we first see the world and be our little self. And the sorrows and laughter... We live life the way it is. And the future ahead of us lies on the paths we choose and the choices we make. We live life to the way it is. Till the last minute of our lives we grumble and laugh and cry and love and hate. We spin in the constant cycle of life. But lets take a minute to truly appreciate the world before we disappear. Before we go. We must enjoy the seconds we live. Because you never know if you will ever wake up or not.

And the quote I made. Its all about life hurting us. You're strong. And if it hurts, it will bruise and scar. But no one can ever defeat us. me. No one can. Because we are who we truly are. And in the next destination I reach or the next places I come and go..... I will only ask for everyone's love and companionship.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 15th, 2022

_1671088942.quote.jpeg

*quote is from the book "The Boy, The Mole, The fox and The Horse"

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Being a kind hooman is the best thing ever! 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP December 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

You also very kind human. That means you also the best.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Aww thankyouu! 🧡

hug.gif

Heyo,

I am very very sorry for the short post with just a quote. I was in a hurry in the morning and I had to run for school and the *** in my life going on.

How are you wonderful people doing? 😝 *hugs and cookies for all of you*

I have no idea what to write. My mind is kinda blowing. I am just obsessed with posting here and being creative! As soon as I start a blank new thread.. new ideas run across my head!

So what am I going to write about todayyyy????? *thinks hard* I might write another poetic writing thing like last time... Or just write you know what i mean 😃

*a few moments later* *Bunny's brain explosion* *boom* I have an idea and I super wanna write about it.

spongebob-idea.gif

*dont ask why that gif I chose it randomly by searching ideas lolll*

Before I start writing here are some people I wanna tag for just being nice and amazing people:

@mariainfj @Slytherin4thYear2022 @NebulaCreation @Princetomyanxiety @PolitcallyCorrectGoose

As I said, people who I have tagged recently in my posts are just the people I wanna mention for recent kind actions and just being helpful. I appreciate every single one of you.

Okayy. back to my post.

Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, loneliness, self harm and suic1de

Christmas is coming up. A time of happiness, love, friendships, family, kindness, getting together, and celebrating. Its a time of joy and pleasure. For gifts and laughs and Christmas songs and the Christmas dinners! But the sad reality is , that's not the case for all of us. Many young people and many adults are struggling out there. Some are struggling financially. With family issues. With abuse. With mental health issues. Lots of things get us in life. And it hurts and it stings. But we can only get through this together. And there is nothing much we can do for each other, especially in an online community. But we can make a difference. Even if someone doesn't seem okay, we can just go ask, "how is it going?" . I promise it makes a huge difference. I have experienced it myself. Or to just even..... do small acts of kindness can make someone's burden a bit less. We live in an awfully cruel world. Too many things happening at the same time, people coming and going. And Christmas is often a very lonely time for many people. It is for me too. My own family has left me. They have forgotten me almost. I don't have friends. I just have myself this Christmas watching the birds fly across the sky . This Christmas, we can help each other through this. Please, be kind. Be supportive. Be yourself. You never know what someone is going through. You never know how bad their situation can really be. We can make a difference together!

Bunny

Trigger warning: mentions of death

From the day we are born to the day we die. To the day of sorrows and hurt. To the day someone lets go of our hands and says goodbye. To the loved ones, to the people, to our friends and family, to the strangers we met. To the one that held our hands and told us it will all be okay. To the day I survived. To the hugs and the cries. To the places we come and go. To myself. To ourself. To us. To her. To he. To she. To they. To them. To everyone. Who are we? To the times where we just wanna be free. To the smiles. To us. To who we are. To what society we are part of. When someone holds our hands and lets us go and says goodbye and never shows love again. I don't know what to be part of. I dont know who wants me. But to everyone...... I am with you. With you all.

Bunny

I will hold your hand. I will hug you when you need it. I will be there. We are all here. And even where I don't belong I will be there. We will be there together.

*i have been crying my eyes out today*

feeling-alone-alone.gif

Bunny

Helloooooooo,

How are all of you? Hehe. I love being here and reading through the amazing things people say :) its been very silent lately with only me :( but hey, at least people read my post loll. I hope you all are doing okay. And if things are going wrong then that's okay, we are together and we are here to support each other :) :)

Hehe.

Please feel free to chat here. I got a busy life today. Either way, I will be back in 1-2 hours with another post with my writing :) hehe. You can share anything you like :) I will try my best to reply! If anything is triggering please include trigger warning! Lets be respectful and kind to each other. Or you can just say hello! *hugs and cookies if okay*

Bunny

I am feeling lonely today. Is anyone here? I just wanna be myself. I am the odd one out everywhere I go. *echo echo* Who am I? Where have I gone? I am so confused, so upset. I want to scream.

Tagging some beautiful people:

@Sunshiningandsoareyou @cristlecares @Daf8 @RosaHere

@amiableBunny4016

Aww somehow the tagged didnt work, but I'm subscribed hehe, and am often here thinking of Bunny and letting Bunny know they aren't alone! *sitting with you* ❤

lilo-and-stitch-forever-alone.gif

@amiableBunny4016

Aw feeling lonely is a terrible feeling to experience. :/ *hugs tight*

Bunny has so many people here who are always ready to support and cheer for Bunny, and Bunny doesn't have to tackle all the struggles alone. *keeps hugging* ❤

RosaHere December 16th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Aw, Bunny :/

As @Sunisshiningandsoareyou mentioned, loneliness is indeed a terrible feeling. But we are here for you, okay? I hope you know that you aren't alone. You have us. ❤

*hugs if okay*

cristlecares December 16th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny we are all here with you💙🌻 You can be the way you are and be the way you want to in here💙🌻 *hugsss tightttt* 🫂🫂

Cris is here with you! Sitting with you and Sunn ☀️

Daf8 December 23rd, 2022

❤️ @amiableBunny4016 ❤️

❤️ Just got this and got to this beautiful place :o ❤️

❤️ While feeling lonely is more than understandable and valid, please never forget that I’m always here for you, and the wonderful people in this thread also are more than happy to support you. You are not alone, you matter, you are loved and you are a treasure ❤️

❤️ Please, be yourself! If you aim for greatness, being *you* is the perfect method. Yes, you are odd, and that is one of your numerous virtues ❤️

❤️ Not knowing who you are is completely okay! However, you are *you*, and that is way more than enough ❤️

❤️ You went and go through pain and are fighting the toughest battle while you go through your healing journey. And we’ll always be here for you ❤️

❤️ Feeling confused is natural! And, given the situation, no wonder you are upset! Scream if you need or want to. Do whatever helps you, okay? Your feelings are important and valid. And please, take care of yourself. We love you ❤️

❤️ Thank you for the tag, truly. You are a beautiful star and an unequaled gemstone ❤️

❤️ *Hugs* ❤️

Hellooo All,

Before anyone attacks me for not replying. Thank you so much for your beautiful messages! Even just replying or just saying I am not alone made my day!!!

As promised... I wanna write something today. Its currently around 9pm here (nearly 9pm) and yeah lets see how long this is gonna take to write (as I am a huge perfectionist)

Sooo.... what to write about? what to write about? uhhhhh... I kinda have an idea.

Recently, I have been going to school really really early. Just the see the beautiful sky in the early mornings. To hear the birds singing their songs. To see the empty school site. To be. To feel. It's so beautiful. How time ticks by... But even taking a second to see things around us... To feel. To live in the present. It feels like we can really breathe. Just taking that second the see life.

And the days come and go... The sun rises and sets... The time ticks by. The seconds. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..

screenshot-2022-12-16-at-21-02_1671224582.45.png

It wasn't that long today. I cant think of anything today. Just being the girl I truly am.

Take care for now.

Bunny

Ohh and on the 20th of this month @amiablebunny4016's Space will be 1 month old. Aaaa... I like to celebrate every month that goes by. This little space started on the 20th November. I cant believe how much posts and people I have here. You all amazing people!!!

amiableBunny4016 OP December 17th, 2022

Hello Amazing People,

Now recently I have connected with some listeners. Most listeners are amazing and so supportive and I am so thankful to them. However... I have had a few issues with listeners sending me triggering videos/graphic imagery. Please be careful with what you send and before you send it please think.

Please make sure you are kind and respectful and not sending me messages that are inappropriate. If you can't respect me or be kind don't accept my request in the first place. Listeners are there to listen and support. Do not send graphic imagery that is inappropriate.

Bunny

I went through alot of trauma. I am not necessarily trying to generate sympathy for myself. I am not trying to say I am always right. What I am saying is ..... Please respect me for who I am.

screenshot-2022-12-17-at-13-05_1671282350.17.png

screenshot-2022-12-17-at-13-05_1671282361.29.png

This doesn't only go for listeners. It goes for everyone. For all my haters. For all the people who used to make fun of me. Who used to talk behind my back when I was helping them. I am not the same person I used to be. I won't keep quiet anymore. I cant suffer in silence anymore. And even if you won't hear my voice in a large crowd. I will do everything I can to make it heard.

Bunny

Heyo,

Before I start with my post today I just wanted to appreciate someone today. I hope this person doesnt mind me doing this. So I have been on 7cups for while now, been through alot of hard times and as I was exploring 7cups for weeks and days. I found this person. I found this person and I am so lucky to have this person in here. I don't know how to express my gratitude.

*drum roll*

excited-so.gif

@Sunshiningandsoareyou

I hope you see yourself the same way I do. When you are on the forum threads, you truly bring joy to my heart. You post such beautiful things whether its an appreciation post or just a small message. You have been such a heartwarming, kind, amazing person! I truly thank you for everything you do on 7cups! Please stay the way you are because I truly love having you here on 7cups!

A little appreciation goes far away. A little message for someone can truly touch someone's heart. From now on, I will be showing my gratitude to the people who show such amazing empathy and kindness.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Awww a little kindness definitely goes a super long way, just how this lovely act of kindness has traveled far inside the deepest corners of my heart. 🥺

Thankyouuuu for this sweet shout out, Bunny. It means the world to me. You're always so so kind, appreciative, motivating, caring and loving towards everyone. It warms my heart to see you in forums whenever and I'm so grateful I got to know a beautiful hooman (or bunny? Lol) like *you*.

*sending lots of love wrapped in hugs your way* 💛

Keep being you, because I appreciate you and adore you the way you are and youuuu make so much of a difference, that I feel you're not even aware of, no worries though, we are here to remind our sweet Bunny of her awesomeness and more always. 💛

te-amour.gif

Heyoooo,

I back. Hehe..... So... yeah... I have been trying to look for leadership/role opportunity for members like me but I cant find anything for myself today.

Yeah.....

And..... alot of stuff I should be getting on with today. hehe. busy.. busy life. hehe.

I must go now. *poofs*

bye bye

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Aww Bunny is an amazing team mate and it's so nice to know you're looking for a leadership role.🤗

Some of the member roles and leadership roles in the community in general are mentioned here:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/LeadershipDevelopmentProgram_202/LeadershipPositionsResourceCenter_2141/LeadershipRolesMasterpost_245854/

Hope you find something nice to apply for, when you feel like.❤