Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 6th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Aww making my heart melt and how 🥺 *keeps hugging* ❤ *you* are a ray of sunshine, one that is powerful enough to make anyone feel oh-so warm.

JustMeUwU December 6th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 hey Bunny! I totally agree with @Sunisshiningandsoareyou, although I wouldn’t have the words for what Sun wrote. I really hope that you feel better, your post was on my mind the whole evening yesterday (but please don’t feel guilty because of it!). I don’t know how to express my thoughts here, I‘ll send you a lot of big hugs and love (if it’s okay of cause)

Your friend,

-Just

Filmlover12 November 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

you are a good writer

LoveMyMoonflowers November 14th, 2023

@Hopeandjoy12

agreed! <3 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 6th, 2022

Hellooo Beautiful Hoomans,

Sunshine: Thank you so much. You always make my day on 7cups and I am so glad you are here. I don't know what i would do without you. *huggssss*

Just: Thank you for your wonderful message and your. beautiful kindness! I really appreciate it and I don't know how to thank you enough *hugss*

And as for the other beautiful humans reading this:

Life is not always easy. It will shatter us. It will break us. But... Your stronger than you think. This pain wont last forever. I promise . Even tho it feels like forever. Then we can do this together.. Stay kind. Stay safe. You can do this amazing people!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 6th, 2022

❤️ @amiableBunny4016 @JustMeUwU ❤️

Aww y'all are too lovely, we don't always need words hehe, hugs are way more magical. *group hugs* ❤️

penguin-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

aww thank you so much.

hugs-and.gif

I was just writing a post for the forum so a new post will be coming in about 2 or 5 minutes lovlies.

Bunny

Heylo again,

Hehe. I am back with the normal positivity sharing corner. I wasn't so active for a longggg time. But I was just *not motivated* but I will try to be more active,

Last few years have been really tough for me but here are some beautiful quotes to get me and you going. And at the end of the day we are together so I want to share some with you. hehe.

screenshot-2022-12-06-at-16-18_1670343553.54.png

screenshot-2022-12-06-at-16-18_1670343565.19.png

screenshot-2022-12-06-at-16-17_1670343577.55.png

I am so not very good at finding quotes. But hey... I tried my best and that's all that counts. Rightt... So I wrote a small piece of writing quiet a while ago and never shared because of my courage problems but today is the day I share with you.

We humans are like glass. Life shatters us so easily. It hurts so bad. But I promise.... Hatred is never the answer to your problems. I went through 6 years of bullying, 8 years of domestic abuse and 3-4 years of loneliness. And that's made me the person I am today. I am me. And I am not going to change just because a few people wanna make fun of me for who i am.. because you know what? no matter what people think or say... no matter what people do..... AT THE END OF THE DAY I CAN'T BE ANYONE BUT MYSELF. I am myself. I can't change who I am. I can't be magic and go like.. Okay, I wanna be this person. Thats not the point. And just because they are suffering and they cant ask for help and they are broken they find me and hurt me. And those words hurt. They hurt badly. They said "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never break me" Its not true. WORDS HURT. So just start being kind. Kindness is the answer. Not hatred.

Bunny

screenshot-2022-12-06-at-16-26_1670344010.30.png

amiableBunny4016 OP December 7th, 2022

Hello Beautiful person,

I wanted to do a different post today and share some of my favourite songs when i feel low. I often make dances for these sad songs. I know sad songs can make us feel even more low at times. But when i dance to them it makes me feel better somehow. I wanted to share some of them here:

Snap by Rosa Linn

Arcade by Duncan Laurence

A Million Dreams (The Greatest Showman)

This is Me (The Greatest Showman)

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Those are some of them... My brain is not quiet working. But those are a few reccomendations.

Bunny

jillian-renee-motivation.gif

Hi,

So today I have become very aware about feelings. Feelings can make us feel up and down. Or sad or happy.

Today, I feel a bit lonely and sad.

How do you feel today?

(I will share why later cos I'm busy). I will check in on this post in an hour.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 8th, 2022

Hello Lovelies,

I am a bit bored and sad and happy and a lot of emotions today. Things have been hitting me hard recently. So today I just wanna write... write everything in my head. everything that's disturbing me or making me happy.. I am gonna write all of it here. And you can too . Feel free to reply to this and talk about anything.. your feelings.. you. anything. Your not alone in this world. Someone is listening. Someone loves you.

So here I go....

I've been sitting alone and staring into the beautiful world for the past few weeks. Either staring out of my window or sitting outside and trying to figure out my life. I tried to reflect on everything that happened. And its made me it really feels great. Its feels so … relaxing. It feels like I can be stuck in my own head for a while.

_1670521249.aaaaaa.jpeg

*picture is from another site*

It really made me wonder about the world. About me. My life. Who am I?

*next part is gonna be on next post sorry. i cant write huge posts because of an error*

Trigger warning: abuse, bullying and some nasty stuff

I lived in an abusive home. I was bullied. I was alone. I used to hate myself for these things. But I am gonna spend my whole life with myself. So why hate myself? whats the point? And I went really deep into hating ourselves. I know lots of people go through it. Hating yourself is just like a punishment. Its a trap most of us fall into. I fell into these deep thoughts and I am not going to explain them in detail otherwise this might turn into an essay.

In school, all students and people had for me was strange looks. I couldn't even say something otherwise I would be criticized for it. I didn't exist for most people. I was alone. As for my bullies.. If they could they would murder me. Thats how much hatred was boiling in them for me. Its like their heart was bursting so bad to say bad things to me. To scream and shount at me. To even grab me. i was so scared, so frightened, I would hide in the corner of school and cry.

And as for my parents, for every small thing they would beat me. If they had that much hatred for a wall the wall would probably collapse.

Trigger warning

Its like smashing stones on a car window. Thats what people did to me. Shattered me. Scared me. Left me. So yeah its made me who I am today. Sometimes I think.. No one really sees my existence. They expect me to be happy almost. My happiness is supposed to be their hatred. I didn't matter to anyone did I?

Nowadays, I go to school and get bullied. Yet everyone expects me to be happy. Not even my teachers care. When i go home no one even notices my existence. wheather I am dead or alive . wheather i am home or not. One day they will see I am dead.. They would probably never find my dead body.

Anyways.... Im sorry for the long post today..... Just to finish with here is a small positive note:

I promise you. From my own experiences I know how hard it is right now. The world is a rough place. And it dang hurts when people do this to us. But I promise you none of this is your fault. We are together. And I am always here for you. We are here for you. Its okay to be scared. Just keep going. Have hope. I know its hard.. but I see your strength . I know you can do it.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 8th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs Bunny* ❤

*hugs back* helooo, nice to see you again. how you doing??

big-hugs.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 9th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 aw thankyou for the hug and for asking, always nice to see you too. <3

I'm doing okay. How about yourself? <3

JustMeUwU December 9th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiableBunny4016 group hugggg (if you’re ok with it ofc) <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 9th, 2022

@JustMeUwU

hug-day.gif

OneAndOnlySol December 9th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks for helping us all out and inspiring us, you are such a good friend I just want to thank you

You are an amazing person and I am glad you are here.

amiableBunny4016 OP December 10th, 2022

Hello Beautiful Person,

I made a HUGE decision today. And it really made me think of me as a person. Sometimes we have to reflect upon what we choose to do in life. How that effects us? How to make the right decisions? Well I am currently reading "The Book of Dharma" . It talks about how to make good choices in life. Here is a quote:

"Think back. What we remember most clearly about our life and our successes and our failures, the times of excellence and foolishness. The outcomes we experience in our life are no accident: they reflect on the quality of our choices. To help us make good choices, the sages devised the Dharma code" Simon Haas.

The Dharma Code is 4 yoga principles actually. But these principles can also be used in life. Doesn't have to be for yoga only. These also connect to making good decisions and the outcomes we get.

The Dharma code consists of:

Truth

Purity

Non-Violence

Discipline.

(please read the book for more)

Now today, I had stepped down from my job in the PAT team. It was hard. Tough to even leave. But I had to, it was what my mind told me. And I also thought about how this connects with my life and making decisions that's good for our wellbeing. You come first. Look after yourself. Because you matter just as much.

Bunny

*Just realised how my little corner has really grown*

Anyways. Hello Wonderful Person,

Its me. Bunny. Trying not to cry. Trying not to act as if I am not okay. Trying to deal with my parents who argue with me too much. Trying to be perfect because that's what i get pressurised into doing. And mostly, just trying to be me. And my little corner has really helped me as a person.

And its thanks to y'all. For being a part of my life. For being there for me when I needed it the most. Even just replying and saying "hello Bunny" or just giving me hugs means the world to me. Look... helping others isn't just my "passion". These are things that my life is based on. As well as trying to help myself my whole life, I have been trying to be the influence I wanna make on the world. I have been trying to inspire. To love. To try. To fall. To get back up. To show that we can make the world a greater place. I live and breathe on these things. I do all I can to just... Give hope. To be myself or to just put a smile on someone. But then.... damn it. It all goes to waste. Because at the end I end up in this spiral of a never-ending hateful cycle.

*part 2 is in the next post. just bare with me.*

Look.. I am human. I have feelings. I have my own personality and ideas. But rarely, I find myself stuck in my self hatred cycle. Either hating myself because of my past or hating myself because of other people.

And you know what.... I wrote a letter to my haters/abusers/bullies. I wanted to share it.

Hey,

You probably forgot who I am. Your probably forgot who I was. You probably forgot me.

I am not here to make you feel worse. Or to hate you. Or to leave you. I will stay with you.

Stay with you. I will hold your hand and I will give you the comfort. I am here for you.

What you did to me was the past. We have to forget it. I guess. You probably hate me. I get it.

Hate is a virus. It spreads. And it hurts... and it scars....

If you wanna leave me. Leave me. I get it.

Let me tell you one thing...

There were days i would cry myself to sleep because I thought I wasn't good enough.

But you are good enough.

buttonfire1234 December 12th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 This statement is one I value, but it is difficult for me to follow.

You speak from the heart, and your heart is strong. ❤️

@amiableBunny4016 This statement is one I value, but it is difficult for me to follow.

@buttonfire1234 My internet just bugged, sorry for the duplicates

I know it hurts right now. But i got you.

I want to hug you right now.

And what you did to me. wasn't your fault. Neither was itmine.

Its life. Its normal to wanna feel loved.

I can help you.

Now what you did in the past. I don't want to bring up.

But I forgive you.

I really do.

From the bottom of my heart.

Just remember...

Your not alone. But hurting others just because its hurting isn't gonna do anything.

its okay. you can learn. grow. feel. And draw on the people around you.

I just have one small thing for you.

hating anyone wont get anyone anywhere.

Hate spreads. And it scars... and the more we do it. the more people are gonna have hate for themself.

We all make mistakes.

And its okay.

I know how you feel.

Now its your turn. Do you forgive me?

Do you forgive me?

Bunny

Please Understand: I am not trying to "show off" or present anything good about myself. What I am trying to illustrate is the ideology of hate and kindness. The fact that we live in a strange world but the world can be a better place. If your gonna hate me, then do it somewhere else. At the end of the day, the only person I have is myself. So let me be.
amiableBunny4016 OP December 11th, 2022

Heyoooo,

I get bored easily so I decided to post something because you beautiful people deserve some positivity! And I am also very sleepy because Bunny (me) was overthinking last night about some small incident. Yayy! I am sleepless. Anywayssss...Something came into mind which i was desperate to post about. How life flows. How quickly even the smallest objects and people fade away from us. Its like the very floor has slipped and we can't feel the ground anymore. How people come and go. Run and walk. Cry and smile and laugh. The fear of abandonment fills our hearts like someone pouring a water into a cup. Its like we fall into a big trap and every time it takes us to a new world. It transforms us into new people and takes us into new places. We become beautiful people. Beautiful things. Beautiful us. Only our memories our left. I used to think love and kindness are the biggest power in the world. I still do. Because the power of humanity cannot fade away. Our stories don't end. We never end. Our stories will pass on from generation to generation. And we become together.

Bunny

And even when the smallest of things fade away. Like people. Objects. Its like someone has let go of our very hands. And we are all alone in the dark world. But you don't realise that we are never alone in the big world. Someone new comes in our life, that's the beauty of the world. And we learn to trust and love and be ourselves and to just let go. If someone is gonna leave you don't beg them to stay. Its their own loss. Let them go. Let them go discover the world. Let them go and find their regrets and love and hate and life. Let them go. I know what it feels like to feel abandoned and alone. I have been there. Even my very own family left me in the darkest places. I was left in the darkness of life. But I am still here. Still living in the beauty of the world.

I am here. With you. For you. We are in this together. Even loneliness is dark but in the dark we find stars shining. Shining. We shine. Together.

Bunny

And to end with this post. I want to let you know: your strong. your beautiful . No one is gonna stay forever. Only memories are left. Keep those memories close to your heart.

Tagging some amazing people:

@Sunshingingandsoareyou @Jaja25 @Tobedoctor @Fristo @gentleemperor @Jefferythebunny319 @axile @CallumCares421 @JustMeUwU @JennyINFP

(just because your not tagged doesn't mean I don't appreciate you, you are just as important and loved and I am here for you. those were some usernames I could remember. Some are very hard to get stuck in my head)

Bunny

gentleemperor December 11th, 2022

Aw, thank you @amiableBunny4016 🥰

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

tialuz.gif

@gentleemperor,

Dont thank me. Its my job. I wanna make you happy. And thank you for your wonderful quote. I love that quote. Your message made my day. *sending hugs if okay* *if not you can have bunny special cookie 🍪.

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

Bunny

gentleemperor December 11th, 2022

You're very kind @amiableBunny4016 💛 hugs are okay but I would like the bunny special cookie too if that's okie? 🥺😋

-sends you hugs- 🐧💕

_1670766884.image.png