Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.πŸ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.πŸ₯°

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!❀

sunisshining-sun.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww I love you too, lovely Niibuddy.πŸ₯ΊπŸ’›

Thank youuu for being here, like here-here, in this world, and for being here at the same time as myself, for being such a gentle reminder of kindness, of hope, of compassion, of sincerity and most importantly, of love. *huggles tightttt* πŸ€—πŸ’›

LoveMyMoonflowers January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggles back*Β 

VictoriaLove7 January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Me loves this quote, Sunshine! 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€

me also loves the very very bright Sunflowers 🌻 that holds the sign with the quote on it, with rainbows 🌈 & stars 🌠 graphic! The Sunflowers have this face 'πŸ˜„' This is my favorite picture quote! πŸ€—β€

"you are breathing right now, what more of a sign do you need that you are meant to be here?" (by Sunshine 🌞❀, 2024) πŸ€—β€

Thank you for writing it, Sunshine! 🌞❀ me saves the quote graphic πŸ₯³β€ Thank you for the reminder to find meaning of our presence in this world, and mostly thank you for being you, Sunshine 🌞❀  I am forever grateful for you, & this world is truly blessed to have you, Sunshine 🌞❀! πŸ₯Ίβ€πŸ€—❀

Remember to owlways be gentle towards yourself too! πŸ₯Ίβ€πŸ€—❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 10th

@VictoriaLove7

Aww!πŸ€—β€πŸ€—β€

slowdecline48 March 5th
How about basic health, for starters... πŸ˜’
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 6th

"They say being understood is one of the greatest blessings in life. But sometimes you fear being understood and you'd rather not be 'seen', some eyso aren't comfy eyes, they look into your soul and find the cracks instantly, you don't want that and that's super valid. It feels scary, even the thought, for someone to actually want to sit by you to "really" know you, know you past the smiles you share and the jokes you make, see you beyond what you express, because that could mean the world to really see how not-so-you you really are, how broken you actually are, but is that a bad thing? Is feeling broken a bad thing? No, it isn't, it's just a human thing to be human, to be hurting, to feel lost, to experience heart breaks, to struggle with emotions, to make mistakes, to lose touch with yourself, to find it hard to keep up with life and so much more ~ none of this makes you "broken" or "too much" for the world orrrr "too lesss" than your worth~ you're accepted, you're needed, you're valued, you're loved exactly as you are~ Broken, Messy, Complicated, Hurt, Struggling, Defensive, Isolated, Numb, Any other word you'd like to use to validate what the world wants you to "be". But that's not true, because however you are, you *are* in this moment, and that's all the validation needed for the human in you. The breaths you take, they count, they matter, they allow you to be here, in this world, and every breath must remind you that the world never will look the same without you, because only and only *you* get to fill this space of being you, and YES, you are "allowed" to take space, let the world adjust~ you never have to shy away from shining, from being *you*, or dim your light only to fit in with the darkness of this world, you're allowed to shine, shine the brightest too maybe, perhaps someone else needed that light also. We just never know, right? (":

So pleaseeeeeee know you matter, and are worthy of life, love and all the beautiful things in the universe being exactly as you are. Things might be hard, but you got this, we got this, one breath at a time." πŸ’›

mytwistedsoul February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *big hugs* ❀️ 

@mytwistedsoul

Aww best hugsss, Soul. πŸ€— *big hugs back* ❀

amiableBunny4016 February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Beautifully written Sun :') this is so relatable but you put the words together so eloquently πŸ’œ *sends hugs if okay* this is beautiful wisdom and so useful for me and so many others. You made my day and warmed my heart with words! I'll be sure to pass on this kindness and wisdom to someone else in my life πŸ’™ thank you for being amazing and such an inspirational! I love you so much! *Sends cuddles* πŸ’œ *cuts onions*Β 

@amiableBunny4016

Goodness Bunny, you are beautifulllll, as I started reading this reply, I was starting to tear up and then I read onions and let out a chuckle xD my face legit became this face: πŸ˜‚ smh!Β 

I just caaaaaaantttt with how *wholesome* youuu areee. 😭 Always such a joy to share the onion-chopping with you hehe. *sending lots of comfy cuddles and hugs backkk* πŸ€—πŸ’–

And smh smh *you* are an inspiration to me and I'm certain to many others who know you even a little bit, the way you breatheeee kindnesss is absolute magic. *you* are absolute magic. I'm happy you found this useful, sun's last 3 braincells cooperated a little tonight haha so yay finally posted xD thankyouu for the sweetest words, as always. I'll continue chopping onions now.😭πŸ₯°

I love you moreeee BestestShiningBunnyyyy. πŸ€—

amiableBunny4016 February 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

pfftΒ πŸ˜€ your reply was great until the onion chopping and then it made me giggleΒ πŸ€ͺ i just added the onion chopping to add a bit of spice to my reply and plus i was in the mood to cry like a baby heheΒ πŸ’œ

yesss you cannnnnnnnn. lol. aww your so sweet *baby eyes*Β πŸ₯Ί this message made my day! *sends comfy big little wide cozy hugs*Β πŸ’› braincells? i think you have millions of wise ones lmao. if you run out, i can lend you one :o

how can someone be so kind? you are literally beyond kind and sweet and lovely. you are much more than you think Sun 🌻 you mean the world to so many people! People love reading your beautifully written, elegant, wholesome posts and love seeing you be *you* because thats what makes you so uniqueΒ πŸ’› the community is nothing without sunshine to spread some light!

be nice to yourself. breathe air. smile.Β πŸ˜€ continue being the sweetestttt most beautiful sunshine you have always been! and continue shining that light!

Bunny <3

LoveMyMoonflowers February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

made me tear up. *hugs you if okay* love you sunbuddybeanie πŸ’™Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww *keeps hugging and cries with you* I love you too, sweet Niibuddy. πŸ’™

LoveMyMoonflowers February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs tightly* πŸ’œ

VictoriaLove7 February 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is truly beautifully written, Sunshine! 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€

We often not wanting to reveal our struggles because we worry of becoming a burden to others ❀

Me hopes you be more gentle towards yourself πŸ₯Ίβ€Β 

Remember that me owlways loves you, & me loves you with all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you are yet to be,Β  Sunshine 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€

*huggss tighttt & sits with you*πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 10th

@VictoriaLove7

Aw thank you, Viccc!πŸ€—β€

VictoriaLove7 February 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you* for being you, Sunshine! 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€

❀*huggsss tightttt*πŸ€—β€

owlie.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hi sunnie bean πŸ’™ Me just wanted to pop in here :’) and… apologise for being crazy last night in my diary forum. :') Me appreciate your kind words so much πŸ’œ But I’m so sorry if i was being rude or hurt sunbuddybean 😞 sending hugs if okay.

Mm…. that kinda it. :’)Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww not me only coming to this now smhhh, you're all good, Niibuddy, when we struggling and hurting and dealing with a lot of emotions eventually leading to this soul-crushing numbness that doesn't allow us to really "think" or "feel" as we would otherwise, its totally okayyy and it's okay to feel as you do and take your time through the difficult moments. *hugs super tight and keeps hugging* ❀❀❀

image_1707594058.png

LoveMyMoonflowers February 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggle wuggles* πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œΒ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 22nd

Humor "no good" and "all worrisome" this makes me laugh always lol!🀣😭

image_1708629511.png

VictoriaLove7 February 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That is hilarious πŸ˜†, Sunshine! 🌞❀ 

But me hopes that it will be all good and all owlsome for youu πŸ€—β€

images-12_1708661210.jpeg

LoveMyMoonflowers February 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

just hopping by for a gentle huggie wuggie attack for Sun! πŸ˜› if okie πŸ’œΒ 

teddy-bear-cute-teddy-bear.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww hugs are always okie.Β  *huggie wuggieeesss back Niibuddy* thank youuu!πŸ€—πŸ’–

big-hug-bear.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

How’s Sunniiee today? :o πŸ’œ how was your day? πŸ’œ if it okie to ask friend πŸ’•Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehe of course it's okie to ask, and soooo sweet of you to do so.πŸ’–

I'm doing alrighty. Today was pretty chill for the most part and lowkey boring but no major complaints. XDΒ Β 

How about you, Niibuddy?πŸ€—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwe that’s good Sunnie πŸ’œ I’m glad you’re alrighty and I’m glad today went pretty chill πŸ˜› we all have those boring days though I think.🀭🀭 that’s okay πŸ’œ a chill, boring day would mean you’ve gotten some rest I hope (?) πŸ’œ I hope sunnie bean’s making time to take care of themself/ do things they love. you deserve it πŸ’œ *huggiiiieees*Β 

Idk how I am lol. it’s fine though :') it’s almost 6 pm here, the day’s over for me too πŸ’œ today mostly consisted of my lessons + a math test + studying/homework/ working on assignments. πŸ’œ pretty tired already but I’m just idk, trying to keep myself distracted. not sure what i’ll be doing if i don’t occupy myself with schoolwork. :')Β 

Eeeeeee I’m sorry that was long πŸ™ˆ and this is your forum space too. πŸ˜…Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehe yes indeed, all kinds of days seem to help create a certain balance, I think. If boring days wouldn't exist, fun days wouldn't feel the same, because we wouldn't know how to differentiate. (Or like that's what I try reminding myself lol)

Mhmmm yes, sprained my ankle real bad so been in bed all day xD yes resting or similar. (':Β 

*huggieees back*

Aww school work does seem to keep one super busy. Meanie brain goes off to think scary stuff smh so I dunno (': xD glad you were occupied with school work and didn't have to think of other ways of distracting yourself. (Unless well it would've been something funn-er than school work~ I think anything is funn-er than school work lol, like even staring at the ceiling seems fun when you've got work to do *smh*πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­) Plussss, working on the assignments and homework would mean less stress for later during the submission dates for these, mhm? Win-win. :PΒ 

Day's ending for you soon too, mhm, had dinner? :0

Nuuu, no need to apologize, Niibuddy, and it's okie to share whatever/ as much anytime, here as well, I do not mind at alll.πŸ€—πŸ’–

@SunisshiningandsoareyouΒ 

Nuuu I think you’re right. πŸ’œ β€œif boring days wouldn’t exist, fun days wouldn’t feel the same, because we wouldn’t know how to differentiate.” πŸ’œ Tbh if the β€œnormal” (my question - what *is* normal anyways? πŸ˜…) boring days didn’t exist, the fun days would be… normal. and boring. it would just be every day life and idk - we wouldn’t really savour it. πŸ’œ (I wonder if the boring days are to be savoured too, though?) Idk maybe none of that made sense xD Nii buddy needs a new brain maybe 🀧 

Omg a sprained ankle? Sunniee when I read that I just like… 😧πŸ₯Ί *emergency healing huggies for you* eeeee that must hurt friend. :') especially if it’s real bad. 😞 awwe buddy I hope you heal up quick πŸ’œ please do take care of yourself sunnie bean πŸ₯Ί If it’s okie to ask, what happened? :') πŸ’œ (Of course you can answer if you’re comfy πŸ’œ if not, that completely okie friend.)Β 

Hehe yeah. Idk oftentimes I don’t allow myself to just think and be, to just process my emotions because emotions are just too messy. :') and complicated. and mmmm I’d rather just study and fill my brain with mathhh and historyy instead of… mmm. 😭 I just try to ignore everything else by focusing on studying.🀭🀭 lmao I do agree, staring at the ceiling can defo be funn-err than studying lol πŸ˜›Β 

Nii friend stresses about schoolwork whether she is early or not. :') oh well. πŸ’œ Idk Sun I’ll think about dinner lol :') *shrug*

wbu? :o πŸ’œΒ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 27th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Haha exactly and good question, what even is normal xDΒ  I think normal looks and feels different for everyone, just something more usual, mundane, taken-for-granted kind, something we don't question or think about too often or too deeply.Β 

Β "I wonder if the boring days are to be savoured too, though?"~ I think when we compare with other kind of days, and try to find a balance between them, it makes a difference. For instance the opposite of boring could be adventurous days xD and adventure can be the sweetest way of keeping it light-hearted xD sooo adventure can be both good and bad and if we compare the bad adventure day with a boring/ usual/ normal day then I think that "boring" becomes a safer space to stay in and in that moment, yes, it becomes *savor-worthy*.Β 

Haha nooo, this brain is completely amazing lol but I do get that, still nuuu xD it made a lot of sense to me. We share a twin brain so that could be one reason why but so long it makes sense, why bother too much. πŸ˜›

Β Aww thank youu for the healing huggiees, Niibuddy. *huggies back* It's a little better today. Ummm more like a chronic thingy so a little used to it hehe, the sprain just made it worse xD but it's fine, and yes its okie to ask, you're too considerate always, I appreciate you lotsss.πŸ’– I fell and sprained it! xD the ✨classic✨ way of spraining ankles, mhmm! :PΒ 

Aw I get that, emotions can be tooo ✨emotionalllll✨ sometimes (smh) and it is vv valid to want to avoid or distract yourself from not acknowledging, processing or feeling the more complicated and messy ones. 

As much difficult it feels though, I think storing the emotions inside, letting them all pile up can be a lot more complicated and hard to make sense of. They have their way to sneak out, sometimes in ways, we don't like as much, messy ways, overwhelming ways, hard to process what's going on ways. (':Β 

Nuu worries though, you can always take your time in feeling your feelings. Sometimes a little *break* from the emotions and from *feeling* things is vvv needed too. Our mind's way of telling us that is when it starts shutting off, I feel. :0Β 

Me glad though, you investing time and effort in studying hehe. Studies are important as well. :PΒ 

Staring at the ceiling is probably my favorite-est thing to do. XDΒ 

Aw what makes you feel stressed about school work usually, Nii?

Β And smh a day already *-* what did you think of dinner then and tonight? :p πŸ’–Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 28th

@Angelx28Β 

Lovely Angelll beingggg, where ya hiding?πŸ‘€πŸ’–

You've been in my thoughts, dearieee. *hugs super tighttt*πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Testing something xDΒ image_1709473385.png

VictoriaLove7 March 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's cute! πŸ€—β€

The heart ❀ looks different, Sunshine! 🌞❀ βŠ‚(α΅”β—‘α΅” βŠ‚)❀

png-20240303-212515-0000_1709476160.png

"Sometimes when there's a lot of chaos in the inner world, we tend to shut away from the outer world, for whatever teeny bit of peace we can find in that little in-between medium between the two. If this place feels safer for the time being, you can take your time and rest, inner world chaos and outer world-shenanigans can wait."🌞

Mhmmm, we'll (hopefully) elaborate on this in-between space latersss.πŸ‘€πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is so true, Sunshine! 🌞❀ βŠ‚(α΅”β—‘α΅”βŠ‚)

Thank you for this beautiful quote ΰ­§β€βƒπŸ’ that remind us that it is okay to take time to rest & find the serenity πŸ€—β€

Me wrote down this quote ღ(´͈ α΅• `͈ ღ)

"Sometimes when there's a lot of chaos in the inner world, we tend to shut away from the outer world, for whatever teeny bit of peace we can find in that little in-between medium between the two. If this place feels safer for the time being, you can take your time and rest, inner world chaos and outer world-shenanigans can wait."🌞 (©️ by Sunshine's 🌞❀ 2024)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 12th

"Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colors."

Oooooooooffffffff! πŸ™Œ

If only more people understood or well, cared enough to consider. "Understanding" is a little too much to ask-of, sometimes, from some people. Mhm?! (':Β 

What's far worse is when people change their "favorite colors" frequently and then blame the other person for it too. Or when, post coloring too, a certain "favorite color" doesn't look as good upto their liking and it's one of those "could do better" moments. The audacity.

VictoriaLove7 March 13th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That is so true, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€ Thank you for this thoughtful reflection ΰ­§β€βƒπŸ’β€

Oftentimes, parents want to force things on their children, criticizing their children, change their mind & then when things do not go the way they want, they blame others (their children) & take it out on the children. πŸ₯Ίβ€

sky2Ocean20 March 13th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have inspired me to start my own space. 😁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 13th

@sky2Ocean20

Yay, I'm super happy to hear that.πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 13th

Rarely does one come across a music lyric that isn't just metaphorical in nature. Someone had the freaking courage to throw 'em actual words together, for themself and for others, keeping the literal meaning intact. Only fair to appreciate these admirable ones too. <3

That's her by Georgiou Music!

Hard-hitting and emotionally-raw.

Content advisory: multiple mentions of sui***, SH, mental health, low self-esteem, loneliness throughout the song.

<3 *leaves hugs* <3