Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.💛

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.🥰

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!

sunisshining-sun.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers September 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Agreed 😭😭😭

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers lol Nii buddy, you're v cutu!😭🤧💗

LoveMyMoonflowers September 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*sends hugs and healing beams for Sun if ok*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers *accepts healing beams and hugsss backkk* thank youuu, Nii buddy!🤗

VictoriaLove7 September 21st, 2023

@Angelx28

It is so well said, and beautifully written, Angel! 👼 Sunshine 🌞❤ is truly a ray of Sunshine! ❤

This post has been deleted
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 27th, 2023

@Angelx28

Omigoooshhh just my favorite Angel making me cry happy tears as always!🥹 This is soooo thoughtful, Angelll, specially that quote omgeee *criessss* thank youu for the beautiful graphics, I love the bunniees and the sun hehe!🥰

Lolll thankyouu for remembering it's always pizzaa>>> thanks 😛 and for making me nom sooo many slices hehe *noms all the 🍕🍕 happily and shares with youuu*. 🥰

This truly touched my heart so much, Angel, you putting in so much time thinking for me (and with such warmth) has melted my heart xD and I cannot thank you enough either sooo *shares pizzaaaa*. I love youu so much also, and I'm incredibly grateful to celebrate another year with your sweet presence in my life. Furrrevverrr grateful to know you and be your bunny, this bunny loves you and appreciates you lots and lots. *youuuuu* are a precious gem! 😭❤

(As always smh, sunnie-mail is running late, soooo sorry😭 this means vvvvv much to me 💗💗*hugglessss tighttttt*💗💗)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 2nd, 2023

image_1696244936.png

"Nah, I got this" 💪 xD

VictoriaLove7 October 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I relate to this, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗

😄❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 3rd, 2023

"Sweet one, what if? What if the door that closed on you made you look for another door that was meant for you? What if the failed relationship opens space for the person who'll bring the world to you? What if losing that job was important for you to explore your true passion? What if you never needed to have a back up plan? What if it really does get better? What if you eventually do fall in love with yourself? What if life does feel like worth living, worth thriving for you again? What if everything turns out better than you could've ever imagined?"

Hope. Trust. Become.🦄

VictoriaLove7 October 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is so beautifully written, Sunshine 🌞❤🤗

images-6_1696317606.jpeg

LoveMyMoonflowers October 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

39b61326-314d-4cff-b7e4-4169dfaaa968_1696513218.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 5th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awwww just Nii buddy being superrr sweeet as always! *koalaahugglessss🐨🥺🤗* 😭💗

image_1696536292.png

LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww sun buddy! The panda so cutuu! 🥺💛🐼

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 5th, 2023

@varyingcloud

Again (': *throws soft pillowssssss* and *noms youuuu virtually* 😤😭

It's hopefully 12:01 in your world currently, Cookie Cloudieee, I love you soo much. Happiesttt Birthdayyy. *super tightttt hugsss in thoughts* 🌤🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 7th, 2023

"You've just come from a rainstorm, you cannot expect to be immediately dry or become warm instantly, its going to take some time but you'll feel better again. Till then you can do the little things, take off the heavy clothing, dry your hair, keep the kettle on, pour yourself a glass of water meanwhile, put on your comfort show/movie, take a seat on your couch, maybe stretch your legs, wrap yourself in a blanket. One step at a time. Healing is a process."

(In quotes because the idea is inspired from someone sweet and thoughtful on the internet; had to throw in some more words of my own though, here and there hehe💛) 

amiableBunny4016 October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Where does Sun get these beautiful quotes from? ❤️ you is awesome pawesome and bunny appreciate your positivity! 

@amiableBunny4016

Hehe Bunny, Sun loves to explore around, find emotions Sun can relate with, feelings that make Sun feel something and when Sun does find something like that, Sun likes to share with others too so maybe they feel a little less alone also. ❤

Us hoomans have a beautiful way of connecting with each other, I feel, without even knowing or needing to really meet/ know each other and I find that quite magical. Just someone making you feel seen and understood, putting in words what you've only felt and then putting them in a way, you've wanted to hear them too~ pure magic, in me eyes! ❤

I love you, shining buddy, you are a brightttt bunny, always brightening every space you are in. May nothing ever dim your shiniesttt inner-light, out of everything that's lovable about you (and legit, the list is just "everythinggggg" here), the way you shine, even during the darkest of times (especially during the darkest of times) is the most lovable thing about you. ❤

I wish I knew some witchy voodoo so I could cast a protection spell for your bright-inner-shine and beautiful big heart. 🥺❤

VictoriaLove7 October 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is beautiful and inspiring, Sunshine 🌞❤ 

you have a way with words! 🤗❤sunshine-sun.gif

@teenmorgan16

Aww hey hey Morgannn it's so lovely to see you here *hugglessss* 🤗 and I'm soo happy you found my space and love it too, you're super duper welcome here always okiee. 💖

@teenmorgan16 aww gentle huggy attack are going to be my new favorite thing now lol. *welcomes the huggy attack and gives more huggieeesss back* <3<3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 21st, 2023

"So, what is the kindest act you've ever done for someone?

Probably, the act of, never keeping a count for it." 🦋

LoveMyMoonflowers October 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love that 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 23rd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yayy!🤗💜

you-are.gif

VictoriaLove7 October 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very beautiful quote, Sunshine 🌞❤

It is being sincere in what we do and not keeping count or thinking that we have done kind thing, is the true kind act! 🥳❤

Thank you for the reminder, Sunshine 🌞❤🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Yes exactly, Vic.🤗 Thank youuu!❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 1st, 2023

image_1698873769.png

💛*you* *are* *loved*💛

VictoriaLove7 November 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is so very beautiful, I love it, Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤ Thank you, for the reminder, to be gentle to ourselves 🤗❤

❤*you* *are* *so very loved*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🤗❤

the-quote_1698895484.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 ❤❤❤

DreamerLynii November 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I really love this!! I hope you have a good day too ☺️

@DreamerLynii

Aww lovely to meet you, Lynii, thank you for stopping by hehe. I hope the new month treats you vvv well. 💛

DreamerLynii November 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you 😄

@TabbyCat97 

Tabbb Tabbb, you've been in my thoughts.💜

Saw your account back on yay, welcome back. How've you beeen? Started with college? How's everything going? Time for updatesieeesssss hehe!💜

My apologies for missing the earlier tag smh, I do remember you mentioning college applications and stressful (+excited) times. Completely understandable to feel mixed emotions hehe, such is this phase in life, when there's a lot of changes happening, Lots of decisions to make, people distancing, prioritizing things differently and what not~ its always okie to take your time in figuring things out and exploring yourself while you're at it. I'm sooo soo proud of you always and believe you can get everything done that you set your mind to. (Now maybe try setting mind to creating an actual chocolate factory replica from charlie and the chocolate factory for us lmaoo😭)

Oooh and I was thinking to create a thread titled "Chitty-Chat with my favorite TabbyCat" lol, to check on your pawesome self but here is okiee too I think hehe. Feel freee to poke me always. Miss seeing you around. *hugssssss* 🤗💜

TabbyCat97 November 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Suuunnnnn ohhhh my goshhhii 🥺💜 you have noouu clue how much it means to see a message from you, im so so happy to be back and I missed you loads and loaaadsssaa 🫂 awwee you are truly the sweetest 😭🍪

Thank you so muuchhsss for the welcome back :’3 I’ve been okie, just dealing with some family problems and other bits and bobs but things starting to calmmm hehe. Uppdaaattess timeeee!! Haha, I loouvves it 🤭🩷🐾 college is going great, lots of work and very speeddyy though ! Already loads of exams but I’m getting more used to it and enjoying what I’m doing :3 things are great toooo 

awwwe there’s no worries whatsoever, my tagggs go missing all the time 🙈 or I forgetz to reply and get distracted hehe! So it’s totally okie and I know you do so so much here on cupsies and spread a whole load of love throughout the forums 🥺 we appreciate yoouuu, you sweet awesome human!!  

Your message is the sweetest 😭💜 as always, always making me smile and lifting my mood and brightening my day sunnyyy sun sunnn!! How does someone so amazing like you exist! Haha you are literally the kindest person ever :’) thank you believing in me toooo it means da wooorrlldd!! ;0 and I’m on it!! Chocolate factory coming right uuuppsies 🍫🍫🍫

I miss seeing you around so so so much *huuuggss* I was thinking of making a forum a bit ago too to check in on you ;3 but I didn’t want to poke too much hehe! I would looovvvee to have a forum though 😭🐾 annnndd I really hope you’re doing okay sunnnyyy budddyy, you are always always spreading so much love around and I’m sending so much love and hugs right back 🫂🫂 you are truly an amazing person and I hope you have been doing well ;3 happy late Halloween too hehe, how’s suns life been goooinn?

maassiivvee hugs, cookies and chocolate factoriessss 🤭🍫🫂🐾🩷

have a wonderful day lovely sun 💃

hugs-love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 7th, 2023

"I don't think you're fine."

"And what gives you that?"

"Well, you're laughing. A lot."

"Ehhh."

Excerpt from a book my future self will write someday lol!😄

amiableBunny4016 November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💛awww *hugs sun if okay* keep being your awesome pawesome self!

@amiableBunny4016

Best everrr shining Bunnyyyyyy!*hugs backkkk tighttt* 💛 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

brush-tool-cute.gif

this was the only GIF that looked aesthetic 

@amiableBunny4016

Haha the lil birdieees are super adorable!😍

Miss doing our random-gif-sharing sessions lol! 

throwing-hearts-i-love-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Sits with you, huggss tighttt*🥺❤

sunshine-rainbow_1699436594.png