Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.πŸ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.πŸ₯°

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!❀

sunisshining-sun.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

awwwwe the sun 🌞 and rainbow 🌈 picture is so vvvv cute, viccc buddy πŸ₯°

VictoriaLove7 November 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii πŸŒ™β˜Ί me customized by putting some messages on the Sunshine 🌞❀ and the rainbow 🌈 for Sunshine! 🌞❀

LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

it’s vvv cute! πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7Β 

This is so adorable. Thank you, Vicc, it's all good lol! πŸ€—β€

VictoriaLove7 November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ€—β€ *huggss tightttt*❀

sun-hugs.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 25th, 2023

Oooffffff, I soooo admire people who can write poems.

I feel poetry is a sneaky way of expressing yourself, of telling something about you yet keeping it all very hidden and "safe" from the many eyes, not everyone understands the many symbolisms being used in a poem, a few care to look deeper but that's about it, most only brush past it (which most times, the poet wants too, to be *seen* but only by a few because otherwise it can feel as being "too much seen" hehe)Β 

It's also quite fascinating how you can read the same thing again and feel something different, find a new meaning, experience something entirely unique than what you did when you first read it.Β 

Perhaps, it's also beautiful for the one who wrote the poem, when a reader finds something relatable and is able to "pick" on the very thing, the poet wanted to lay on the sheet.Β 

Hehe how I wish, I could do better at poems. (':Β 

amiableBunny4016 November 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunshine, you awesome at writingΒ πŸ’› as someone who writes poetry in a journal and very rarely shares on cups i know its so powerful and beautifulΒ πŸ’› knowing you, you would be great at it. there is no right or wrong way of doing it friendΒ πŸ’›Β  just write! (its harder to do than saying :')) I hate it when our brain goes "boop" and goes blank and trying to get the words on the pageΒ πŸ’› lolls. hehe.Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

me agrees with you bunny bean! πŸ’•πŸŒˆ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Hahaha shining buddy knows 🀧 yusss brain goes *boop* :/ thankieees for being so wise and thoughtful as always, sweet Bunny, it's a vv awesome reminder "no right or wrong way to do it, just write"~ πŸ˜­πŸ’›

I love you so much more. Bunny beaannnn, you the bestest and heyyy, your poems, your words, anything you write is just *WOW*, you've got the power to move mountains with your words, Bunny, not even exaggeratinggg.Β  I'm in awe-whenever I read something from you. Please do share more of your poems and write ups okie (when you comfyyyy hehe). Lots of loveee and huggles.πŸ€—πŸ’›

LoveMyMoonflowers November 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunn buddy, yk what i think.. i honestly feel that your a poet at heart. me knows some hoomans on here who may not write poems (right now) but they really do have so many meaningful things to say πŸ’œ and they are poets at heart.

i believe sun buddy can write poetry. πŸ’™ your already a poet at heart, and you express yourself so beautifully (not even kidding) so… me thinks you should just try writing πŸ’œ maybe a little every day. and read, read, read, read, read. i’m sure you will be able to do it buddy πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

Sending lots of love for sun and *koala-huggles if okay* me loves you! πŸ’œ

VictoriaLove7 November 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❀ that is a very beautiful way to explain how a poem makes meaning for the poet as well as for those who read it.

This is one of many instances that show how poetic you are. ❀ I have read your writings, and I admire your writing style ❀ I think you are owlsome at writing poems! πŸ€—β€

@VictoriaLove7

Aw thank youu, Viccc. 🀧❀

VictoriaLove7 November 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine 🌞❀ for your owlsome writing style & the myriad of skills you bring to cups! πŸ€—β€

png-20231126-153915-0000_1700988001.png

@VictoriaLove7 Aww always making such beautiful use of your creative gifts hehe, thank you, Vic!❀

VictoriaLove7 November 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ₯Ίβ€ Thank *youu*, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

owlie.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 16th, 2023

Okay no joke lol, but I'm finally admitting (and then we can all pretend I never said it out loud 🀣), that *deeeeeeeeeeeppppp breathssssssss* that I am more gentle/kind/validating/supportive/loving towards others than with myself! (': 

But that's okay xD the point is, that, when people reply and upvote my replies/ threads/ posts etc., I love reading them all over again, no matter how much time has passed and it's always such a hard hitting reminder of my opening statement for this post xD which is all great, but but, imma try and repost/ re-quote some of the things I may say/ post around here, just so it is more "visible" to me (and to anyone following this thread too hehe), gotta really sneak up on this brain sometimes and throw in as many reminders, as long as the motivation lasts hehe! πŸ˜›

Starting with-Β 

"You are allowed to take all the steps back from anything not meant for you, isn't making you feel comfortable or happy Orrrr we can say this as~ you're allowed all the steps-forward towards your well-being, self-care, comfort and happinesss first, always!" πŸ§ΏπŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 December 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€ I owlways love reading your posts and replying to your posts, because it is owlways inspiring, honest, genuine, and original. And I love re-reading your replies, I bookmarked them! πŸ€—β€

Β your presence is like a beacon of light in Cups and in this world. Me hopes you will owlways be vv gentle towards yourself, Sunshine 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€πŸ€—πŸ§Ώβ€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 appreciate you always, Vic, thank you! ❀❀❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❀ for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you are yet to be! πŸ€—β€

png-20231217-203726-0000_1702820486.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 πŸ˜­πŸ€—β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

owlie.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 31st, 2023

🌻 Peace 🌻 Growth 🌻 Compassion 🌻 Leap of faith 🌻 Love 🌻 Self 🌻 

VictoriaLove7 January 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌻 Peace 🌻 growth 🌻 compassion 🌻 Leap of faith 🌻 Love 🌻 Self 🌻  

are the beautiful things that will owlways be yours now & throughout the year, Sunshine! 🌞❀ πŸ€—β€

png-20240101-135820-0000_1704092371.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 1st

@VictoriaLove7 ❀❀❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 4th

😭🀣😭🀣😭

image_1704366533.png

LoveMyMoonflowers January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol 😭🀣🀣🀣

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ikrrr😭🀣😭 sure the back feel's a little broken now but yay for saving time lol! 

amiableBunny4016 January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lmao. We don't want anyone loosing any limbs. We want to keep those legs and arms πŸ˜­πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… hahahahhahaha. Thank you for putting a smile on my face sunΒ 

@amiableBunny4016

Hahahah yesss, bunny being, we gotta ensure all the limbs are intact lol and soooo, one stair at a timeeee always, can save time by running later maybeeee! xDΒ 

Aww I'm so glad this made you smile.πŸ₯Ί

I've been laughing at this for the past 10 minutes lmao, it's such a hit (literallyyyy)!🀣😭😭

amiableBunny4016 January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hehe. It's very iconic ✨✨ πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

VictoriaLove7 January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❀ hehe πŸ˜„Β 

(me hopes you are okie πŸ€—β€)

@VictoriaLove7 yess, it's for the laughs lol!❀

VictoriaLove7 January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ€—β€

sunshine-someones-sunshine.gif

mytwistedsoul January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou πŸ˜‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 8th

@mytwistedsoul yay glad it made you laugh too. I laughed at it again today also every time I'm on stairs ever since haha, gotta be extra careful! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

mytwistedsoul January 9th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I usually fall up the stairs rather than down them πŸ˜‚ Not quite sure how that works tbh

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 10th

@mytwistedsoul

Trying to imagine this Soul.🀣😭 

mytwistedsoul January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I blame my feet because they try to move faster than the rest of me πŸ˜‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 10th

image_1704876301.png

LoveMyMoonflowers January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ₯Ί this is so sweet. And so true. Me really needed this today sun buddy πŸ’œ thank you πŸ’™ i love you πŸ’œ