Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pieces of the Jigsaw

Everlee October 9th, 2021

Hello there, I am Everlee, a teenager who is struggling with a couple of issues. I just want my thoughts to be somewhere and that's why I am starting this thread. I don't mind having comments on this thread as long as they are supportive. :)

There might be some triggers in my posts, so please be careful of not triggering yourself and read further at your own risk. Have a great one!

selflessSpruce1515 April 19th, 2022

@Everlee

Exactlyyyy 😌 ✨ 🍦 (*noms the ice cream, hoping it's caramel flavored* 😀)

Everlee OP April 19th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

xWE3dbu.jpg

This works? 😀✨

selflessSpruce1515 April 19th, 2022

@Everlee

Omgggg *noms ice cream happily* Tanku ❤️❤️

@selflessSpruce1515 Hehe I'm glad that made you happy d: Of coursee! 🤍🤍🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

@Everlee

We'll take it xD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ikr at least we're getting something! d:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

@Everlee lol true dattt! 🥲

Everlee OP April 21st, 2022

leXDyOr.png

selflessSpruce1515 April 21st, 2022

@Everlee

Aww, I can feel that - I was feeling the same way yesterday :') But we can plan to be useless together 😀 *hugsssss* 🤗 ❤️❤️❤️

@selflessSpruce1515 And yet you were soo productive yesterday 😭😭 and sureeee why not, it's fun being useless sometimes 😀 *hugss hugs* 🤗🤗

selflessSpruce1515 April 21st, 2022

@Everlee

Welp, I was being productive for a while, but then- 😀 And awww ❤️❤️ Gotta have friends that don't make you feel alone while feeling useless 😀

@selflessSpruce1515 Aw no Spruce, it didn't well? ): I'm still so proud of you for at least starting with the work, lovely one (and completing precal homework too!) Being productive is a real task and you did as much as you could! I hope you can complete the rest of the work soon enough though! c:

And haha for sure, such friends are gems! c':

selflessSpruce1515 April 22nd, 2022

@Everlee

Thank you! I was able to finish my work today though, so that's good 😊 I hope you were able to be a little productive too (even if it wasn't as much as you hoped). And yesssss, I'm glad to have those kinds of friends (including you ❤️)

Everlee OP April 22nd, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Happy to hear that you could complete it yesterday, Spruce! c: And I did some physics again lol, so yeah I was a bit productive for sure! Aww sweet of you, I'm grateful for you! 🤍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2022

@Everlee

Love Lasagnaaaa 🥰 Andddd Being Useless Too 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wait first of all I'm happy that I found someone who loves Lasagna, it's actually rare here! 😭 And useless indeed😌

@Everlee

I agree lol, haven't heard too much "lasagna" here 👀

Eve and Sun definitely have the same food preferences lollll *high fivess* <3

@Everlee

Omg, I love lasagna toooooooooo ❤️❤️❤️ *high fives Foreverlee and Sunny Sunnn*

@selflessSpruce1515

Omigosh Spruceyy too Yayyy *high fivessss* 🤗❤

*shares lasagna with Sprucey and Eveee* 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*noms some lasagna* Tankuuu ❤️ It tastes delicious, in a virtual way 😛

Everlee OP April 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm so happy that we have the same food preference loll! First cakess then ice cream cakes and now lasagna! d: Fun funn! c: Thank youuu for the lasagna hehee *noms itt* ^-^

@selflessSpruce1515 yayyy! Another one who loves lasagna! c: *high fivess*

Just five more minutes and I'm gone
Same old song like an echo, ooh
'Cause I know I'm better off alone
It is my pride and I really know I shouldn't stay but I don't wanna go
~ I don't wanna go - Alan Walker

7fXosto.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3sVrj2C.png

Everlee OP April 25th, 2022

I'm so tired lol. I don't wanna fight with you, I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna hear you shouting and screaming. I don't wanna try so hard to cry. I don't wanna bang my head against the wall. I don't wanna think about punching a wall. I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna think about hurting, I don't want the headaches, I don't wanna know anything, I don't wanna stare at absolutely nothing with no thought in my head. I don't wanna struggle to breathe, I don't wanna shake. I don't wanna feel useless. I don't wanna get angry. I don't wanna be annoyed at the little things. I don't want it to bother me. I don't want to be so lost. I don't wanna stress about anything. I don't wanna think about it. I don't want that strong force on my head. I don't wanna be so clueless. I just want to lie in my bed, forget about everything and sleep in peace. I'm so tired.

pdS19tJ.png

selflessSpruce1515 April 25th, 2022

@Everlee

*hugs the amazing Foreverlee tight* 🥺 ❤️❤️❤️

@selflessSpruce1515 *Hugs back tightly* 🥺🤍🤍

April 25th, 2022

@Everlee hey there, I hope it's okay to reply here.. I have seen you around in forums, and you seem like a veryy very kind person, just wanted to let you know that you're so so appreciated and loved. *hugs if okay* ❤

Everlee OP April 26th, 2022

@Aikyaa01 Hey there, amazing one! c: It's more than okay to reply here, happy to see you, thank you for stopping by! *Makes comfortable place for Aikyaa and offers coffee, cookies and cake* ☕🍪🍰 Aw thanks so much for acknowledging my presence in forums and knowing that someone has seen me somewhere and found me kind makes me smile so much, thank you! c: I have seen you around as well and you've been nothing less than kind, affectionate and sweet, thanks from bringing more light in this thread! *hugs* 🤗🤍

upKbAXl.png

selflessSpruce1515 April 26th, 2022

Awww, Spruce just saw that Foreverlee went on break… 🥺

But Spruce can understand the importance of stepping back and taking a break — life is full of challenges, and Foreverlee is so brave to work so hard to overcome them. Foreverlee should take as much time as she need to relax and take care of themselves. Foreverlee is a beautiful and compassionate hooman bean, and she should always remember that. We believe in you, Foreverlee, and we will be waiting for you until you return. Take good care, my dear friendsie, and see you real soon! ❤️❤️

(And don’t worry - there will be a lot of chaotic FuN when you return 😀)

*infinite hugssssssssss* 🤗❤️❤️❤️

_1651013282.image.png

Everlee OP April 27th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Hey Spruce, thank you so much for that. That means a lot to me, I hope you take care of yourself and have a good one! 🤍 *Hugs*

selflessSpruce1515 April 27th, 2022

@Everlee

*hugs* Aww, of course ❤️

Please shut up, please let me be, please just go away.

Get a life duh, you know what I mean, stop it.

Everlee OP May 2nd, 2022

I'm so sorry, I wish I could change it but I can't. I wish all of it never happened. I wonder what came to my mind and I did that, it makes me feel terrible. I shouldn't have done that, I should have stayed true to myself, I should have trusted myself, I should have corrected myself but I was too blind to see it. I shouldn't have made an issue out of it. I'm sorry I ruined it. I realized how much it meant to me when I lost it. I realized how dumb I was to behave that way. Maybe things would have been different, all this time I thought I was right but I wasn't and now that I think about it, suddenly it's different and I am sorry, I am late. I'm sorry for everything. I am so selfish. I don't deserve anything. I am so sorry. I wish I could do something to change it

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2022

❤ @Everlee ❤

_1651500633.image.png

selflessSpruce1515 May 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Sunny Sunnnn 😮 You beat me to it 😀 I was literally just going to send something to the amazing Foreverlee, but I’ll just put a stamp on your’s to show that I’ve been thinking the same thing ✌️😌

@Everlee - *hugs so tightttttt* ❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

Aww Spruceyy, you're a super duper caring and wonderful friendsiee anyone can ever have. ❤ *hugssss*

Andddd *hugsss* @Everlee too hehe ❤

selflessSpruce1515 May 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugssssss* ❤️❤️ And I'm sure Foreverlee will loveeeee it ❤️