Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP February 8th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

(hehe working on it <3)

unassumingEyes OP February 9th

Soo noone cares but apparently sick me has been getting sm things mixed up lol

So um election country is where im frm- and im gonna be paying the place a lil visit as we move

And where i am rn is kwt lol

And where ill be after moving- is a secret lol

So yeahh thats out there now hehe.

unassumingEyes OP February 9th

So for the next week or two imma hv limited water, net, electricity etc :0 

justmeeva February 9th

@unassumingEyes

:0

justmeeva February 11th

@unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx @LoveMyMoonflowers

happy ‘national don’t cry over spilled milk day’ everyone :p 🎉

iloveyouxx February 11th

@justmeeva

lmaoooo omg eva 😭 I was just pming someone that it’s also promise day :0 and tmrws national plum pudding day🤓/j

but tmrws also hug day :0🩷@LoveMyMoonflowers @unassumingEyes @justmeeva *gives you all a big warm early hug*🩷

justmeeva February 11th

@iloveyouxx

*hugss* gotta collect some plum pudding for tomorrow then :p

iloveyouxx February 11th

@justmeeva

xD and sorry was in  another forum- so much love going round today :0🩷

justmeeva February 11th

@iloveyouxx

ikrr, everyone wished each other happy valentine’s day and i had to triple google if i messed some dates up or what- 😭

iloveyouxx February 11th

@justmeeva

mhm🩷 was so cute :0💕 I already tagged @unassumingEyes but im gonna tag again cause I barely got to talk when they were only today :0 @unassumingEyes ( and that’s the third time :’D)

how’re you eva buddy ?💕

justmeeva February 11th

@iloveyouxx

i haven’t seen eyes buddy at all today :0

i’m fine, how’s nadia frien? 💕

iloveyouxx February 11th

@justmeeva

sorry- on and off rn :’3

you sureee you’re fine ?🩷 me reads friends bios D:🩷

justmeeva February 11th

@iloveyouxx

no worries ^^

mhm, brain’s braining but it’s oke. 💕

*hugs if oki*

iloveyouxx February 11th

@justmeeva

* tells brain to shut up * D: /lh brains can be really mean :P🧠 that’s why you don’t listen to brains :P💕 *huggles eva buddy tight*💕

justmeeva February 11th

@iloveyouxx

hehe thanks friend. 💕 *hugs nadia fren tight* 🫂

iloveyouxx February 11th

awww someone’s hearting all the messages👀🩷 @unassumingEyes 

im so happy you’re back :0 even if it’s only for a while <3

/nfta

unassumingEyes OP February 11th

@justmeeva @iloveyouxx

Ppls remembering me :0000 

Happy national so-many-things-day <33

Hru all and @LoveMyMoonflowers?

Its been 2days and i miss cups lol

iloveyouxx February 11th

@unassumingEyes

smh i was thinking of you the whole time D: /lh 

hehe it’s oki I miss cups after 2 hours •-•

justmeeva February 11th

@unassumingEyes

missed you friend 💕

@justmeeva theres no way i reached the heart limit for you already :0 i gave like 2 hearts :0 no fair :0

justmeeva February 11th

@unassumingEyes

(i mean… my forum 😶 but) it’s oke. 💕

@justmeeva hmph still not enough hearts /lh 

justmeeva February 11th

@unassumingEyes

*gives* 🩷🩷🩷

Noone answered the hru 👀/nfta but i hope yalls oki <3

Day 1 in new country (we dont count last night lol) and i already hv a headache <3 

Pfft anyways 

@LoveMyMoonflowers there *is* a train in Hamad airport, it *is* an amazing airport but it also *ended* my legs with all that running 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 11th

@unassumingEyes

lol. it’s a big airport. and yeah one’s legs do get terribly tired with all the running around. especially when that’s combined with some good old panic :’) lmao. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers lol literallyy we even took those moving belt things and still had to run smh

And my dad was msging like "send me photos" and we're like bruh we're barely reaching the plane 😂😭

LoveMyMoonflowers February 11th

@unassumingEyes

lmao 😭🤣

unassumingEyes OP February 12th

TW

So

my sis had an important event today and mom managed to make it all about herself

literally yelled at me infront of my grandmother for “sitting and walking like a patient”

….i have flu? I sit like that (huddled up) because im feeling really cold? And I walk “like a patient” bcz every few minutes a cough comes and I have to stop

and she yelled at me for talking weakly like what part of “cough” are you not getting? 

And earlier she was telling my aunt that she could “barely speak” like the irony bruhh

plus she glared at me and my sis for crying abit (because of all her yelling-) and my sis apologized via note at the event (and i was between the two of them and man did i want to tear that note what are you apologizing for having feelings???)

and my mom was like “no u cnt apologise we arent even yet you didnt make me cry yet” like bruh she does not get to be petty

Yeah she ruined the whole event and is still threatening me not to “talk weakly” now and its not my fault my throat isnt working rn so idek man

justmeeva February 12th

@unassumingEyes

*”kidnaps” you and brings somewhere far far away* 🩷

unassumingEyes OP February 12th

@justmeeva *comes willingly*

unassumingEyes OP February 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

flowers? I dont wanna intrude, or anything. Um, i just…saw sm of ur last night msgs in tcr and…

idk

not gonna stop ur or anything heh. I mean, really hoping youre okay and safe but…yeah

fun fact, sometimes i almost call you Ni, but uh the first time we met I said flowers and it feels like betraying that, you know? Idk my mind works weird

So, your life’s your life, so im not gonna tell u how to live it, or even to live it i guess heh. But i wish you would, live it i mean and i’ll wait for you Ni. Even with the worst net on earth I’ll wait for you. Take care love and i hope this isnt uncomfy or anything 

iloveyouxx February 13th

@unassumingEyes

me agrees with eyes buddy ↑🩷 

we love you ni🩷so so so so much🤍/p and we hate to see you in so much pain😞wish I had a switch that could take away the pain and hurt from all the people that didn’t deserve it :’3🤍 sorry I couldn’t help back then. hope you know you don’t have to say you’re fine if you’re not ni :’3💜 even if we can only do so little to help- me wants you to know how much we really love and appreciate your presence💜 you’re such a special part in this community ni buddy🤍 you show you care and I want to do the same for you :’3🤍

please try to take care- and stay safe🤍 I know you try- tryings more than enough🤍thank you for trying🤍

we want you here ni💙 I do have to go now tho T^T when I come back I’ll be in chatrooms if you need anything🤍

/nfta

iloveyouxx February 13th

@iloveyouxx

ah forgot to tag- @LoveMyMoonflowers 💜

LoveMyMoonflowers February 13th

@unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx 

💙

:’) 

iloveyouxx February 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers💜

how do you feel now ?🤍/nfta

@iloveyouxx

💙

iloveyouxx February 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

its oki <3 were all here for you ni buddy💜

@iloveyouxx

mhm… <3

Tw i wish parents wld just parent man. Like cmon you have one job- 

anyones ranting about my cousin lol dont bother reading its long:

i was thinking bout my cousin (14yrs male). His dad, my uncle, used to have trouble with anger etc etc. so my sis, mom dad etc dont know this, but I know, because…well my cousin is just an year younger we were basically attached when younger lol

which means i was with him all those times my uncle yelled, pushed and pulled him around in anger- even the times he didnt even do anything wrong, or antthing wrong enough for this reaction

kinda similar to my mom. Actually, the only person who gets close to as…scary? While yelling as my mom does is my uncle so yeah like brother like sister i guess

Onky my cousin and i had different reactions i guess

like i hv my dad, who keeps mom calm when he’s there (and naturally i got closer to my dad). And at this age, rn my reaction to being yelled at is arguing back, glaring or crying etc

my cousin had his mom, my aunt, in a similar way i had my dad. But my aunt became tooo soft on my cousin, i guess to make up for his dad’s harshness

now, my cousin’s dad is controlling his anger (remarkably well, actually, applaud for pulling himself together 👏🏼👏🏼) but it’s still a bit late as my cousin’s mom is still too soft. Result? Spoilt cousin. Literally, spoilt. My whole fam looks at him like a brat sometimes, but Im the one who witnessed his father’s anger more than once (and god knows, it was probably worse when i wasnt there to see it), and I can never ever blame him for expecting too much from his mother when she was the only one to give him anything when his dad got like that. So facts- my cousin is spoilt, i love him anyways, i fully believe he’s good at heart and i hope his parents manage to pull their act together soon enough to not ruin his future because of his father’s anger

Having ranted all that, i do wonder if it’s possible for my mom to learn what my uncle learnt, controlling his anger like that. Maybe we could hv chances to move on too, u know?

but my cousin hasnt really moved on, has he? He’s happy-ish, but everyone else looks at him as spoiled, and that kind of happiness isnt really worth it, is it?

whose fault is it, anyways? My cousin, for depending on his mom who’d helped him? My uncle, for not learning to control himself quicker? My aunt, for being too soft? How does one blame anyone in these things? Its just a bunch of stuff that happened. That’s how i see life, i guess. In the end, there’s no one to blame. It’s just a bunch of stuff that happened, and you were caught in the tide. 

@unassumingEyes that’s so long omg dont read that guys lol what-