Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes 

aw I can’t heart messages anymore D: I’ve reached the limit D: but I’ll listen to that later ! :>

unassumingEyes OP January 30th

@iloveyouxx lol u said listen to it and i got confused for a second cuz usually nowadays i dont listen to the songs i like just open the lyrics on google and vibe in my head :0 😂

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

..huh😭 like you don’t hear it ? :0 just look at the lyrics and vibe ? :0 nooo I can’t survive without listening to music :0

@iloveyouxx i listen to it once or twice when i first find it

After that just read and vibe :0

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

I might have to go and study myself >: * cries in gonna fail * :P :’3 sorry friendo >: I’ll miss you while I internally scream :’3🤍

@iloveyouxx missing u too...good luck 💓

My typing style on cups is literally a mash of my friends' typing styles :0

Like pne of my frnd uses "lol" alot and another frnd uses "love" and "<3" so here i am :00 

And ":0" is from eva 

*tada* 

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

:0 I thought you got the “:0” from me :0

but me too tbh :P

when I first joined someone on here kept using “: )” so I did that for a decent amount of time- it’s kinda creepy ngl 😭

but an ex friend I knew used to use :3 a lottt so I used that for a long time too- I still do sometimes

i got :’3 from when I saw ni buddy use it :0 it was like my brain discovered the perfect thing to add to everything :0

i also got :0 from ni tbh :0 I saw them use it while talking to another friendo in tcr hehe💜

I got the pink heart from mostly just me tbh- but also from eva a bit :0🩷

and the white heart was entirely me🤍 it just suits a lot of the things I say🤍

“hihi” was mostly me too :0

i don’t know if anyone noticed- but I never use upper case letters at the beginning of a sentence :0 I always click on the lil arrow at the bottom corner of my screen keyboard so that it’s lowercase :0 that’s entirely me too :P🤍

i also always put a space between a question and a question mark :0 like this⇒ “how’re you ?” instead of “how’re you?” that’s all me ;3

”;3” is all me too :0

i got “:>” and “>:” from mimi @Maxiepooh 🩷( hi mimi :0 )

“D:” from morgy 🤍 @teenmorgan16 ( hii morgy :> )

”mm” was from me too :P

“lmao” and “xD” were mostly from me too :0 there’s so much more to how I text :0

sorry for the long reply :P still studying soo I’m really bored :’3

LoveMyMoonflowers January 30th

@iloveyouxx

my typing quirks are… idk. lmao 😅 

@LoveMyMoonflowers dw lol it takes me long to figure out what i do and thanks to whom :0 maybe ur entirely unique :0 

@unassumingEyes

hehe. 💙

@iloveyouxx lol i got “:p” from u <3

@unassumingEyes and eva did “:0” everytime i entered a room so i started too loll

but ive seen u do it too <33

Maxiepooh January 31st

@iloveyouxx

hihi my nads :>

My practical teachers thinking they did super well:

Me who never missed a lab class and was always at the front, taking notes and completing work on time: whats the difference between a pipette and a burette 😭

@unassumingEyes atleast school practicals i cn survive

What will i do for board in another country. They wont care my tea hers were confused 😭

Also

Tw

Mom and sis be scolding me why didnt i prepare practicals before if teachers werent good like

When was i supposed to do this when i was busy learning tests😭

Once again, as smone who likes school, school isnt the problem

This dumb education system is

And tw bullies- but i dont hv much issues with those (creepy "frnd" doesnt count" 

Sorry I complain alot on here- 

@unassumingEyes

you don’t 💜 it’s okay. This is your safe space and it’s okay to talk about anything going on in your life 🥺

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

it’s *your* corner :0 you shouldn’t apologize :’3🤍

@iloveyouxx well…

I mean…

*huff* why do you hv to be so logical/jk ly

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

heh lolll big brains :P🧠🧠😏/j /lh

it just makes sense.. your space- who else is meant to complain in here lmao :P 

every diary space and post titled “my corner” or something like a little space to vent etc- I’ve seen is like- if it wasn’t *their* space how much they post on it would be considered a lot but it’s *their* corner/ space etc after all and like- who else is meant to complain / vent in it lol :P

so don’t apologize :0🤍

iloveyouxx January 30th

@iloveyouxx

o and love you too :0🩷 also sorry I still can’t heart replies / posts :’3

stupid limit D: *kicks rocks* /j

@iloveyouxx i reached the limit too 😭

@iloveyouxx ty love :0 and i get it…for others. Lol its bit hard to accept my own morals for others as same for myself :p 

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

yeah I understand that :’3 we treat others better than ourselves :P accept others better than how we do for ourselves.. we look at things others do and think it’s completely okay but when we do it it feels wrong.. :’3 not because we think the fact they do it is wrong- it’s like it’s okay for them but not for you and it doesn’t make sense T^T

@iloveyouxx (reply limit) yeah

same for studies as well for me- like its ok for others to struggle but im not allowed to :p thats probably cuz of mom and sis- tho its not my sisters fault shes smart :p

Tw

What happens if i don't study?

well, i just had an argument with sis and got glared at by mom and now Im here looking up how to perform flame test :0

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

for not studying for one day ? :’3 ..•-• give her a break :/ /lh

i just searched up what that was :0 chemistry.. :’3

@iloveyouxx not for not studying for one day.. for trying to stop studies at 8pm 😀

@iloveyouxx not a fan or chemistry :p but flame taste is pretty at least

Is it possible to get the heart limit for specific people :0 cuz it wont let me heart nadia and eva but i just hearted flowers :p does that mean ive not given flowers enough love today 🥺💓💓💓

@unassumingEyes @LoveMyMoonflowers

Forgot to tag ^-^

iloveyouxx January 30th

@unassumingEyes

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i just tested that.. I can still heart ni buddy’s replies :0 

awww >: * sending loads of love for ni buddy *🥺💜

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

@unassumingEyes

i think there’s only a heart limit on the app ^-^ i don’t have it on the site 

@LoveMyMoonflowers why wont it let me love everyone then im on the site 🥺

@unassumingEyes

:0000 

i’m confused. T^T i don’t have a heart limit 🤧

@LoveMyMoonflowers mayb i hv glitches :0 or mayb u hv good glitches :0 or mayb theres sm thingy like this many listener chats or smth to get rid of heart limit :0 i hv no ideaa

@unassumingEyes

i’m so 

c o n f u s e d 

😀

iloveyouxx January 30th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

:0 I’m on the site too but I can’t heart eyes replies but I can still heart yours🤧 I think someone said it was 30 or smth but that’s a lot lol :P

@iloveyouxx i still dont get why they restrict the love :0