Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@NoneTheWiser

I told you I envied your hammock, good picture πŸ’›πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

@mytwistedsoul

🐾🐾

mytwistedsoul OP May 16th, 2020

Type - delete. I need some sleep - even looked at listeners lol

I must be desperate

barncat May 17th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- sorry i missed this post- but it was wonderful how many rallied to help shield you for next night's sleep. I hope the visualization was useful. your imagery was impressive. May today be more peaceful for you.

mytwistedsoul OP May 18th, 2020

@barncat Hey - How are you?

Thank you - there's nothing to be sorry for though :)

They are a wonderful group of people. There's no words to express just how grateful I am to each and everyone of them.

While it didn't work that night - last night I actually went to bed feeling calm - maybe it just need to charge up. Although it could have just been exhaustion - lol!

crimsonLime6525 May 16th, 2020

@NoneTheWiser

@mytwistedsoul

i will be sending good vibes and safe hugs if that's ok ❀️

@crimsonLime6525 Yes please :)

Thank you for the vibes and the safe hug

@NoneTheWiser Thank you :)

At this point I'm willing to try anything

intelligentWheel627 May 16th, 2020

Sleep well :) 😴

@intelligentWheel627 Aww :) Thank you. So cute

mytwistedsoul OP May 17th, 2020

Imagining a protective bubble - watching it form and gain strength from all the positive vibes. It's an amazing sight to see

Kick ass wizard Teddy bears are writing protective signals across the surface - ninja cats are stationed strategically with their ninja pizza friends and there's super fast - scarf wearing elephants guarding the doors witlh lightsaber wielding Limes

Working on keeping the breathing nice and steady - I can feel it lurking but it's alittle intimidated by the army surrounding it.

Even of it doesnt work - it was fun to imagine all this

Thank you for all the good positive vibes. - you're all awesome and I am so grateful to have met you all

ThePizza May 17th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Likewise :)

@mytwistedsoul

I miss the times when we would go in warrior modes with ninjacat and I woukd take out my woofs or my Bobba Fett mandalorian armor...I am glad you feel better Soul and am truly sorry the woofs could not be by your side in need...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

@GreenAndRedBoat Thank you - I'm glad to see you back. It sounds as though the woofs had battles of their own to contend with and while they may not have been part of the imagery they were there in spirit

@mytwistedsoul

It warms our souls that you think so πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ, yes, we battled horrid darkness again...

@GreenAndRedBoat I'm glad to see you fought it back. There were people holding a light for you. Day even put out a wanted post LOL

@mytwistedsoul

I knew that all along that's why we won again...

I was thinking daily if you all even if I refrained from entering...

My eternal gratitude 🐾🐾

@mytwistedsoul

I must have won the bounty reward post from Day since I found myselfπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@GreenAndRedBoat LOL! You're right!

@mytwistedsoul

A sense of humour in face of adversity never hurtsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Ά...

@GreenAndRedBoat True and if you're laughing it makes people wonder what you're up to

Tell Day to pay up lol!

@mytwistedsoul

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@mytwistedsoul

Heroes have spuls and troubles too and my battles are on 3 levels, the easiest is external, her in this "reality", the hardest is inside me woth daemons and darkness and horrid things and the meanest is above them all, with whomever, whatever put me in this neverending torture...

Like Optimus Prime said, now I'm coming after you...battling "cteators"

I am grateful my loved ones that you are understanding with me...

@lazyKatz

mytwistedsoul OP May 20th, 2020

GreenAndRedBoat May 20th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

😁😁😁 made me laugh Soul, sense of humour even if you are in dark places...πŸ˜”

Woofs are with you this time 🐾🐾.

I like your new profile pic alot too 😊.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— hugs you in dark places, you are not alone...

barncat May 20th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- your creative ability to put a voice to how we are feeling is unbelievable. I just signed up again for my online therapist- and of course came back to check out this site. THANK YOU so much- many of the phrases are tied for first place. I so needed that laugh.

mytwistedsoul OP May 21st, 2020

@barncat Hey How are you? I'm glad you came back to check out the site. There's alot of really nice people here.

Lol! I'm glad you got a laugh - Tbh it's alot of why I do it - it usually resonates some how and I've found it helps sometimes with anxiety - gives me something else to focus on - instead of just freaking out lol

barncat May 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- i have been obsessively following 7 cups through the pandemenic- some days i regret how much time i spend- then i find your hilarious photos and captions. I cant decide which ones i like the best- all hit home. You are so creative.

@mytwistedsoul

Heyyy, niiice πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. I put up the super moon for you but I am glad you feel a bit better😢...

Always liked your theme pictures😊. I hope you are alright my dear friend...

@GreenAndRedBoat Thank you - for your moon and you're words

Tbh - I'm angry - But I'm not letting it - Idk - I'm just not letting it -

It's nice to see you - thank you for the woofs

@mytwistedsoul

I am warm in my soul that you grew stronger myfreind...

Your picture melted me down right now 😢...even if you are not alright you always think of others and chose a beautiful picture that I like alot...

(Anger is a way for me to control my physical chronic pain or panic and anxiety attacks since everything failed over the years yet I am bound to hold it in check...)

I liked your cascade and the one "if I am the only calm in the room, we are screwed" reminded me of what my friends and colleagues used to say about me : " when cosmin smiles than s...t is about to hit the fan in a very bad way..."

Tgank you for the woof and butterflee my dear friend and hope the worst wave has passed and you feel a bit better πŸ€—πŸ˜Š I am so grateful to have you...

Foolish we are. Lulled into a false sense of security. Laughable, because when have we ever truely known security? She always finds a way.

There's a sense, a feeling of hopelessness and despair. Trapped and you think....

I can't breath. Why can't I ever fucking breath?

ThePizza May 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Sitting with you and sending clean air

GreenAndRedBoat May 21st, 2020

We can survive the Queens and beat them together 🐾🐾

Cool air from the North, the North knows...

We all crave freedom...

She - called the cops - again. A danger to myself and possible others. She's done it before - called in a well fare check. Liar - god she's so good at it

Three cop cars and an ambulance - triggers out the a**

There's a restraining order against her and a few others - but she finds a way - she allways find something

Anonymous they said - Phone calls - more phone calls and then even more - I hate the phone. LOL who uses the phone to call people? Text - yeah - games - yeah - surf the wed - yeah. Actually use it what it's meant for - no

There was - fear - anger - frustration. Alot of dissociation - alot of just shutting down - pulling inward - hiding. Left us feeling - hopeless. Thousands of miles were put between her and home. She moved - lol - go figure. Since we lived with the grand parents she knew where we were. We were reminded that once for a few months - she didn't know. Noone did - a runaway - a lostboy on the streets making the way from there to here. Those thoughts came again - runaway. Maybe just slip into the woods and disappear - I believe we could do it. I'm allmost positive we could. But - the dogs - worried about the dogs - Idk - they're older with some health problems - both of them. Tazzer with her liver and Kodie with her joints. The idea of leaving them behind - too painful

My hands shake today - everything sort of does. Even teeth hurt - from having jaws clenched. Muscles sore from being too tense

I didn't harm though - I wanted to - god I did. It's still a thought tbh - but - Idk - given some thoughts - does it prove her right? Because ther's times when I think - her or me - one of us has to go. I - just want this to stop - she needs to stop. IDk why she gets so much pleasure out of tormenting people - why she feels she has to skirt the laws and just make life hell

Idk - I can feel a sadness creeping in - under the numb - the tendrils of darkness - slipping through the cracks. Idk - it's ok though - I feel maybe we can be sad about all this. There's still anger - alot of it - it's smouldering right now maybe - IDk tbh. I just know it's there - thats ok too - I think thats ok - given what happened

GreenAndRedBoat May 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

You are so strong Soul, I admire you for the will to not hurt! πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Reading your torment and turmoild I realised we are so much alike in so many ways and I always said it will be me or my so called "parents" and only if I win I can live again...πŸ˜”

She did tgat police and ambulace thing on me too...

I do nlt have a nice soothing signature like you Soul but I just am very sad that you have to go through this and people do not leave you alone in peace...I know how increddibly maddening that is...

Hugs with compassion πŸ€—πŸΎπŸΎ

@NoneTheWiser Thank you

@ThePizza @NoneTheWiser @ GreenandRedBoat

Thank you for sitting with me - for sending the air - for your words

It was nice to imagine you all here - Thank you. I don't think I'll ever be able to express how grateful and appreciative I am of you all

ThePizza May 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

<3