Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

mytwistedsoul February 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath ❤️❤️

Optimisticempath OP February 6th, 2023

image_1675687583.png

image_1675687680.png

image_1675687622.png

mytwistedsoul February 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath hamster-watching.gif

*sits with Opti* I see you OptiBear

Sending you lots of hugs and much love ❤️❤️

Optimisticempath OP February 8th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul aw an adorable hamster 💕

thankyou Soul *sitting with you* 🥺 you bestest *hugs tight* and sending more love back ❤

Soul it's february already D: how you been? I hope you being kind with yourself 💕

mytwistedsoul February 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath *still sitting with Opti* ❤️Idk lol looking at the hamster now - it looks alittle creepy 😬

It will be spring before we know it! I'm ready for warm weather. Leaves on the trees and flowers coming up

Idk tbh. I kind of wish I did. One minute things feel ok and then they don't ya know? Mostly I guess I'm just numb - maybe Idk 😕 😅

*hugs Opti extra tight* Thank you for being your sweet wonderful you ❤️❤️

Optimisticempath OP February 15th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul 🤣 a creepy-cute hamster then xD

I can relate Soul :') numb feels more explanatory and describes well the not knowing how it really is going 😅

I choose numb over terrible any day 😁 very miserable way to comfort self but whatever works works or we can pretend it does 🤡

Keep being kind to you tho oki 🥺 *cares about soul* 💕 *hugs tight* 🤗

thank-you-for-being-you-unicorn.gif

Spring time sounds nice...season change feels good 😄 a reminder of hope. 🦄 I'll miss the coziness of winters tho xD

how's sleep for you lately? I hope you are getting enough rest 👀

ArtemisStormWolf February 8th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Opti! How are you doing? 😮

It's been a while.

Optimisticempath OP February 8th, 2023

@ArtemisStormWolf Artee 💕 it is good to see you here

Thankyou for asking, idk how I am doing tho 😮 ok I think or trying to not think much!

how are you? -sending cookiees- 🍪🍪

ArtemisStormWolf February 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

It's okay to not know, sometimes you just have too much on plate, or nothing at all, and hopefully you be okay 🐾

Thanks for cookies and ty, I'm doing alright. (:

Optimisticempath OP February 9th, 2023

@ArtemisStormWolf 😢 thankyou Artee 🤗 I'm happy you doing alright. How was your day?

mytwistedsoul February 14th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

love-hug.gif

Hey you :) just wanted you to know you were in someone's thoughts today ❤️

Optimisticempath OP February 16th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul thanks so much Soul ❤ you have the sweetest heart 🥺

all-my-love-you.gif

mytwistedsoul February 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath You're very very welcome OptiBear 😊 ❤️ I wish you could see what an amazing person you are. So thoughtful and considerate of everyone. You're one in a million Opti - you really are. Thank you ❤️*hugs*❤️

good-morning.gif

Optimisticempath OP February 20th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul you make me cry with your kindness and love Soul 🥺 I hope I can be as receptive to it someday so brain can let the good stuff stay for long :( but I'll read it again and try to remind it often... " not as horrible as you tell me ... see this? someone saying good things about me 😮" and maybe brain will comply a lil :') ... it really means a lot to me that you care and always so loving and gentle with your words 💕

There's truly no one like you in the universe and I'm not exaggerating a bit, just being honest with you. 💕 you deserve a the kindness and love always also and I want you to know that you're in my thoughts and I'm here for you whenever you need or like, I can sit peacefully with you too if words aren't helpful or make sense much ... they don't sometimes xD and we can always hug tight and try to be more gentle as we let the storm pass 💕

image_1676924923.png

mytwistedsoul February 21st, 2023

@Optimisticempath I hope one day brain does agree with the good things you hear about yourself. I can help remind you too 😊 I know it's not easy. If you were given alot of criticism and told alot of negative things about yourself growing up it gets embedded inside. We need to rewire and reprogram our brains to see and acknowledge the good things about us. I read somewhere that for every negative thing we hear about ourselves we need to hear five positive thing. But its not quite that easy because there's alot of things that need to be considered - upbringing - who said the negative things - because alot of times it's someone we value or someone that's important to us. I think thats why it hurts more. We have to be patient and gentle with ourselves

Aww Thank you Opti Its probably a good thing that there's not more of me in the universe 😅 Good grief what is it with words not making sense? Or we have all these things we want to say but its like they get locked inside

The same goes for OptiBears too ok? If you need someone to talk with or sit quietly with you - you can allways tag me. You don't even have to say anything else ❤️ *hugs* ❤️

Your picture is so cute! 😊

image_1676986537.png

Optimisticempath OP February 20th, 2023

@Angelx28 aw hi I'm so happy to see you, it really has been long! thanks for dropping by ❤ I'm ok, trying to not think about stuff that'll make me very not ok lmao .. till that hits again.. we ok xD :)

How have you been?

did you mention exams last time? 😅 hope you're done with them by now :o

I really am happy to see you and hope you've been nice to yourself all this time 🤗

Optimisticempath OP February 23rd, 2023

how are you?

Idk. You?

Idk. are you ok?

No. You?

I'm ok

Really?

Nope

Are you ok?

No

Okay. Are you?

No. Is anyone?

Idk

🤡

mytwistedsoul February 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath It's ok to be not ok ❤️

It's clickable - just a song *hugs* ❤️

Hope it's ok to leave a song here

Optimisticempath OP March 8th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul ofcourse it's ok to share songs or anything you like Soul, I trust you ❤

This ... it made me cry 🥺 I feel heard and validated, thankyou for always having the right thing to say or do, you're the best you know that ok! 🥺 *hugs tightly* ❤

It's okay to be not okay,

Breathe in deep, just a day at a time

reminder for Soul also 🤗

mytwistedsoul March 10th, 2023

@Optimisticempath *Hugs OptiBear tightly* ❤️ Thank you for the reminder too 😊

I listen to music alot and sometimes songs pop into my head with something I read 😅
It is ok to be not ok Opti. It sucks that it's not ok but yeah - we'll breathe in deep and take it just a day at a time. Maybe right now things aren't ok but one day it will be - I have hope in that
Much love to you Opti ❤️❤️
Optimisticempath OP February 23rd, 2023

pawsitiveee🤡

image_1677183580.png

image_1677183542.png

image_1677183615.png

image_1677183627.png

image_1677183684.png

mytwistedsoul February 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

teddy-bear-a-hug-for-you.gif

😊 How are you OptiBear?

mytwistedsoul March 3rd, 2023
Optimisticempath OP March 5th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Soul Soul Soul arent you the sweetest 🥺 I randomly hide sometimes but when i log here I always see your tag for a hug or some kind reminder and i don't have enough words to express how much it means to me ... just someone thinking of me and caring enough for me.... me??!😦

Your reply here really made me cry 🥺 and so did the cuddle ... or heck just a sweet tag from you thinking of me ... you're way more kind to me than I may deserve ....😅 https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdates_100/HsHangout_1970/HappyValentinesAllentines7Cups_298280/?post=3215892

aww sappy is totally me-thing so you no worry about any risk xD it's the most beautiful thing me heard for me Soul 🥺 I feel so dark and empty inside ... you bring me light and fill the void with lots of kind thoughts, love and hugs and it means the world to me ❤ thank YOU for being you really, you're one of a kind and if I can still hold some gratitude ... most of it is for you. 🤗

the cuddle omg it's so cuteee 🥰 this is my first virtual cuddle 🥺 me so happy it's from you and me will always cherish this warmth 🥰 cuddles with Soul https://rarelycharlie.github.io/cuddle?HOqGxEsesMRzNgeScOxzwhlcSWNRmndSPfspGX7YF7 I hope this works :o

animated-heart.gif

You're my angel Soul 💕 *tight hugs 🤗🤗

mytwistedsoul March 7th, 2023

@Optimisticempath *hugs* ❤️ I can understand hiding - I hope you know though that you don't have to but I know it can feel like we should or that we need to. Sometimes we just need that down time to recharge too

I'm sorry you're feeling so dark and empty Opti. It's horrible feeling like that 😞 I gladly hold a light for you and you deserve all the good thoughts - hugs and love. If you'd like to talk about any of it - I'm here ok? I probably won't have any answers but sometimes we don't need answers - we just need someone to listen and care ❤️ But there's no pressure either

That was the first virtual cuddle for me too lol - Thank you! When I saw it you popped into mind first thing 😊

You bring a lot of light into my world too - you've no idea. A tag from you makes me smile. ❤️ You're always so sweet - kind and thoughtful to me. It means more than I can say - Thank you ❤️
take-my-light-im-here-for-you.gif
mytwistedsoul March 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath virtual-hug-hug.gif

You've been in my thoughts. Along with hugs I'm sending you light - hope and much love Be gentle with yourself OptiBear ❤️

Optimisticempath OP March 18th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Soulllll 🥺 you are so special 💕

cute-bear-cute.gif

I've been managing 😅 your kindness and sweet reminders really mean the world to me ❤ thank you sooo much for thinking of me. You've been in my thoughts also 🤗 *keeps hugging*

How've you been? any weekend plans?😮

mytwistedsoul March 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath *hugs OptiBear tight* ❤️ Hey you - managing is alittle like functioning I guess? Sort of like auto pilot lol. Going through the motions - things get done *sometimes* lol - we sleep and get up and do it again

I'm glad I can brighten your day alittle 😊 if it's ever too much - it's ok to say. I worry that I overwhelm people. Most people say not - but nice people usually say that lol I love anxiety! 😅

Starting painting the living room and finally got the walls finished. I started the trim yesterday 😊 How I am - idk

mytwistedsoul March 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hit the button too soon lol! 😂 What's OptiBear been up to? Hows the weather in your world? It was nice today for a little - warmer. The birds were singing 😊

taddy-teddy-love-you.gif

mytwistedsoul March 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath You've been in my thoughts ❤️ How are you OptiBear? *Sending hugs and much love*

my-love-for-you-heart.gif

Optimisticempath OP April 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul me no really good Soul 😔 but me ok

*huggles tight❤ miss you ❤ you're in me thoughts also 🥺

How's you?🤗

mytwistedsoul April 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you :) what's wrong OptiBear? If you'd like to share ❤️ no pressure of course

I'm - idk. There's a lot going on inside my head. Suspicions and distrust. Makes me sound paranoid. I'm a little lost in alot of ways lol 😅

sending-love.gif

Optimisticempath OP April 11th, 2023

Tbh idk just very low and depressing thoughts lately :/ hate to say but it's kinda usual now.. im used to it :') so it's not vv bothersome on most days .. I just keep going ... something you mentioned earlier... being on autopilot, things just happening and us just being ... that explains most of it for me 😅 please don't worry about me .. I'll be ok 💕 *hugs really tight*

@mytwistedsoul soul that sounds really difficult and overwhelming :( I'm here for you ok please let me know if I can help in any way or if you wanna share anything. You can trust me to be your safe space always ❤

your warm kindness reaches me always and makes it's way to me heart 🥺 thankyou vv much ❤

friends-best-friends.gif

hugs-love.gif

mytwistedsoul April 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath It's kind of sad how we start to think that way isn't it? Complete with the shoulder shrug. We adapt to it I guess. I'm sorry to hear about the low and depressing thoughts. They get heavy. They suck the energy right out of a person. You're welcome to share them here - I mean I'm sure you know that. But I know it can be hard to share those darker thoughts

I worry about you anyway because I care about you. You're my friend
*Hugs OptiBear tight* Thank you Opti 😊 I do think you're a safe person. I've never seen you be anything but kind to everyone. I've been horrible with sharing or even talking to people lately
You're an amazing person Opti - tell those bad dark thoughts that they're wrong - you deserve light and love and all the goodness in between
Thank you for being my friend - just needed to say that
hearts-friend.gif
Optimisticempath OP April 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul soul my heart is just so smiley reading your messages 🥺 you're so caring and kind to me always ❤ silly brain thinks me no deserve the kindness and me no worthy of any nice thing .. so me no know what to do 😔 me just been feeling v smol and depressed lately... the hopelessness and worthlessness doesn't let me do anything to feel even remotely better ... idk what better even looks like anymore ... people around irl make it worse.... well idk xD they aren't bad bad people but me feeling more awful around them.. need break from them ... me feeling me a disappointment for them :/ sleeping is my only little sense of peace lately 😅 even that's a messed up schedule... if it's still normal to call it a "schedule" 😁 ... wow I hate to sound so low ... :/ :/ im good with autopilot I think ... lmao every nerve is just @me to delete all this and .... but idk ... I'll just hit post now whatever 😭😭

Optimisticempath OP April 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul you don't need to reply to all that rambling if it's a lot or something or just dont feel obliged 😅 me knows you're having your own struggles and its oki to not reply at times or take your time when you need it ❤ ik you're here with me and you think nice things for me and you care about me and it really means the world to me 🥺 thankyou thankyou thankyou for everything soul 💖you're such an amazing friend to me and I'm always grateful for your presence in my life 🤗 sorry if I don't say it enough but you mean a lot to me also and I'm vvvv happy being your friend 🥰

when nothing else is ok .. you still make me feel really supported and cared for ❤ when everything is dark around .. you come bearing your light to brighten my world ❤

You're a blessing Soul ❤ I rsally really mean it 🤗

I do understand feeling isolated and not having the words to talk with sometimes and it's ok... whenever you need to or feel like ... I'll be here with you 🤗

Have you tried dumplings?😋 I had them today... they were yum.

how's you this week?❤ *huggles* please be kind to yourself also Soul, you deserve the kindness and gentleness also 🥺

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

mytwistedsoul April 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I'm glad you did hit post and didn't delete it. I do that alot - too much tbh

*Hugs OptiBear tight* I wish I could hush your brain from telling you that you don't deserve kindness - because you deserve that and so much more ❤️ ❤️
Boy do I know that feeling though 😞 making yourself so small you lose yourself. And people in real life can add to it. They don't seem to see or realize we're really doing the best we can at the moment. They don't realize that it takes all we have just to do that
I'm really sorry you're so low but it's ok to share those things. Sometimes letting it out helps but sometimes it makes us feel worse too. Maybe it's because we feel like we shouldn't share it?
Can you give yourself some space from these people? Even if it's just a little break? A nice walk outside to enjoy the peace and quiet of nature? I understand too if that doesn't help or if you're not up to it. I guess I've gotten so used to being alone and dealing with everything by myself that being even more alone is comfortable - so I spent a lot of time outside
Just be you ok? It's ok to be however here Opti. I'll sit with you in sadness and smile with you in happiness ❤️
I love dumplings! My favorite are apple - warmed up with some vanilla ice cream! The ultimate yum! 😋
This has been a rough week - a rough couple of weeks tbh. I've been trying to repair and remake some form of a relationship with my father. A few days before my birthday I got some bad news involving him and I'm struggling with it in so many ways 😞
*Sending you many many hugs and much love* ❤️😊❤️
nasserq-love.gif

@Angelx28 aww you're the sweetest really 💕 thanks for this cute reminder and being here, it's always so nice to see you 💕

I've been hanging in there ... swinging haha to awfully sad, less sad, manageable sad, it is what it is sad and forth xD

How are you? 💕

kurler-warner-designby-kurlz.gif

image_1681239341.png

💀

image_1681239408.png

GoldenNest2727 April 27th, 2023

I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a great big hug. You are a fantastic person. I hope you find your joy someday soon.