Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

game suggestions

passionateSummer3469 May 3rd, 2021

drop any game suggestions for me aye?

moquila May 3rd, 2021

Word that ends with h.

moquila May 3rd, 2021

Actually scratch that. Let's make things more interesting. You write the word whose first letter is the last letter of the word above you. Let me start with NOISE. The next word should start with E.

Whimsical08 May 4th, 2021

Overwatch!!

carefulWatermelon950 May 7th, 2021

Smite Its fun

fairmindedLand5539 May 8th, 2021

if you're into Horror, Resident Evil Village just dropped the other day, and from what I've played of it so far, it's pretty good

Invisabliz May 27th, 2021

Mobile legends

Eudaimonia99 May 27th, 2021

@passionateSummer3469

What types of games that you like? I like detective games. My recommendation is Sam and Max save the world, Jenny LeClue, and Tangle Tower.

UnfilteredddMess July 17th, 2021

Little Nightmares Starbound Welcome to the Game 1&2 Undertale Rogue Heroes Emily is Away Buddy Simulator 1984 House Ori and the Blind Forest

Tomwerros March 30th, 2023

If you're looking for a way to unwind after a hectic day, I recommend playing video games. Playing games together is a fun way to get to know others, whether they're close friends or complete strangers. It's a great outlet for creativity and healthy rivalry. Trivia and strategy games, for example, can be both entertaining and instructive. Taking a break from the monotony of everyday life by playing a game is a great idea.

FablehavenForever09 April 2nd, 2023

@passionateSummer3469

Have you tried Minecraft? It's my favorite :D

NeonGlass April 5th, 2023

@passionateSummer3469 Have you tried Pizza tower?

slowdecline48 April 17th, 2023

Gin Rummy.

Tnfkdg May 19th, 2023

These days, many new games have emerged. If you're looking for a truly captivating experience, I recommend downloading huggy wuggy fnf. I've played this game myself and can attest to its entertainment value. You can find this game on fnfmod website and download it to your device for a fun and enjoyable time

Gettingbettertoday May 19th, 2023

@passionateSummer3469

What kind of games, there are so many.

Are you just looking to kill time, do you want a challenge, do you want something to do with friend and family?

ThadSterling May 21st, 2023

@passionateSummer3469

My all time favorites: chess (ha!), Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Cid Meier's Civilization VI...on a tier below those, I'd have to say Battlefield V, Elder Scrolls Online, Pillars of Eternity, Final Fantasy 11, and way way back in the day I'd have to give a shoutout to Baldurs Gate 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Half-Life, Alpha Centauri, Soul Caliber, Tekken 2...Even further back, Duke Nukem, Aquaman, Commander Keen xD

armmeoisa May 27th, 2023

I totally agree with you! Playing video games with friends is not only a lot of fun but also a great way to bond and spend quality time together. Games like CS:GO can be really entertaining, especially when you team up with your buddies and enjoy some intense matches. And you brought up a good point about the potential for earning profits through gaming. Many games, including CS:GO, have in-game items like skins that hold value in trading marketplaces. It's exciting to collect rare and valuable skins like the AWP Lightning Strike you mentioned and then sell them on platforms like DMarket. It not only adds an extra layer of enjoyment to your gaming experience but can also provide some financial rewards.

PopPunkPrincess17 March 15th

Half Life 2 is so good! I am a sucker for single player 3D games with a good plot.

I second this. I'm a huge fan of MMO games. Back in the day I wasn't allowed to play WOW so I was mainly on games like AdventureQuest or Pirate101/Wizard101. I mainly play a bunch of mobile MMOs like the ASOBIMO games (Iruna, Avabel, etc.) There's also Runescape and the Netmarble games from what I know of.

jesusredeemedme2425 March 14th

Oregon Trail ;)

On Epic Games, a new free game is available every week for purchase. I like to try those out and see how they are. Same goes for Steam sales, usually old games and indie games go for super cheap sometimes.

My current favorites are Overwatch 2, Cookie Run Kingdom, and Animal Crossing New Horizons.

For games that I am not good at but have very good story lines and cut scenes (like Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and Nier Automata), there are cutscene montages available on YouTube, kind of like a game movie. Some of these games have very sad storylines.

slowdecline48 March 15th

If you're interested in games you can make money with, there is the oldest one: Texas Hold'em. It takes a while to get the hang of it & half the battle is finding the right table, i.e. one with at least one fool in the game. But if you stick with it, pay attention & limit yourself to structured betting games--5-10, 10-20, etc.--then you can earn.

7RINGSSS March 18th

Honkai star rail is so fun to play if u have enough time