Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wellness Accountability Huddles: Apply Now!

Ready to Transform Your Wellness with Accountability?

Setting specific health and wellness goals is an effective way to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. These can include goals like exercising regularly, eating more vegetables, drinking more water, or finding time for mindfulness. Having a defined time frame adds structure, helping you stay focused and committed as you work toward achieving these goals.

Ask yourself right now: what do you want to improve on in your life?

Tips to Make Your Wellness Goals Easy to Track and Follow Through With:

• Make your goal specific and measurable. For example, "do 30 minutes of exercise each day" or "read 1 chapter of my book each day". Specific and measurable goals are easier to track.

• Keep it simple! Avoid overwhelming yourself by starting small. Committing to 1-3 daily tasks can make it more manageable and sustainable.

Now, how does this apply to 7 Cups, and being accountable? You’re much more likely to succeed when you share your progress with others, and that’s where our Wellness Accountability Huddles come in.

A Huddle is a group chat where the same participants meet up regularly to chat about common issues/interests in order to learn more about and deeply explore them. Our Huddles take place inside the 7 Cups group chat system and aim to provide groups of users continuous support and social connection.

We are excited to launch Wellness Accountability Huddles. The Huddle journey will last for 5 weeks.

The expected launch dates of these Huddles are within 2 weeks of this announcement. Please check your availability before applying.

Structure: What Will a Huddle Consist Of?

Each Huddle will aim to have around 20-30 members. The group will be open 24/7 and only badged members will have access. Thus, it is an opportunity for a shared, closer connection. 3 huddle groups will be created to accommodate groups of users in the current round, and we hope to onboard further interested users when the first “batch” is completed. 

• This Huddle opportunity is available for members only. Listeners are encouraged to switch to a member account to participate.

• This Huddle is currently open to adult users only. 

Your Huddle experience will involve:

• Once accepted, you will be asked to introduce yourself and some of your goals for joining the Huddle. Introducing yourself as well as participating during the first Huddle week at least once is compulsory to confirm your spot - these 2 actions will help you build the foundation of your longer-lasting journey!

Here is what you can expect during your Huddle journey:

Week 1 - Introductions

Week 2 - Embracing Goals (and starting to share our progress)

Week 3 - The Power of Mindfulness and Self-Care

Week 4 - Managing Setbacks

Week 5 - Celebrating Progress 

The only expectations of you (other than participating every week!) is that you are willing to share the goals you are interested in as well as some commitment to work on some progress while sharing it. You are open to hearing other people’s stories and goals and will treat each of your peers with respect. 

Some recommendations to ensure a beneficial experience include:

• Try to participate in the group chat at least once a week. While you do not have to answer each prompt, you can share your daily experiences or other concerns.

• Read other responses and reply to other participants: helping one another explore our reflections helps us all benefit from the interaction.

Apart from the above guidelines, all users are expected to follow the general chatroom guidelines and the community guidelines.

For any further questions or feedback, you can PM @SoulfullyAButterfly or send an email to ayesha@7cups.com

Ready to Sign Up?

Please fill in this form.

Heather225 Friday

so thrilled to see Huddles return!

I will be helping support this so I hope to see a lot of you signing up!

@SoulfullyAButterfly

When is the deadline for application? I will be able to do it after 2 days I think.

@floatingLeaf4973 you can apply then! We will be recruiting for a few weeks before launching these rooms

Hotaru419 Monday

@SoulfullyAButterfly I filled out the Huddles form I hope I did it right I'm not good at filling out forms that make you write our reasons and examples for stuff

@Hotaru419 I got it! thanks for applying

easyScarf7950 3 days ago

Yay! This is exactly what I need!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP 2 days ago

@easyScarf7950 Glad to hear that!

pamharley003 2 days ago

@SoulfullyAButterfly

signed up and ready to go 

SoulfullyAButterfly OP 1 day ago

@pamharley003 please sign up using a member account Pam

daydreammemories 7 hours ago

@SoulfullyAButterfly

awesome initiative, and the fact that its alongside with conquering your goals series makes it awesome!