Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Plushieeeeees🥰

Optimisticempath September 28th, 2022

Hi everyone 💜

I see lots of mentions of plushies/ soft toys/ squishmallows around here and it makes me feel really warm and comfy!

Soooooooooo this is a Plushie Appreciation Thread 😮 I feel nice even looking at plushies or hearing about them and want to make this space for everyone to talk about their favorite plush toys, what kind, how does it look, how long you have them, how they make you feel, any related story etc!

You can also share images here if you like! 🥰 [ we will love to see them ]

If you're as clueless as me about adding pictures in forums then you can look for tutorials in this post and this one too! 😅

Tag your friends too who you think like plushies !!🥰

peekaboo-wheres-kaeden.gif

Optimisticempath OP September 28th, 2022

Tagging some who I think would like to use this thread 💜💜💜

@EmoRex @human209 @Marscupcake @TheAutumnWitch

TheAutumnWitch September 29th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Thanks for tagging me, Empath! ♥️

human209 October 7th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

thx from the tag !!1

human209 October 7th, 2022

@human209

for*

emotionalTalker2260 September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

I have the small pink flamingo, and i see most of them have a TY tag on them, which is one of my most FAVOURITE plushie companies, then there’s Squishmallows, but i currently keep buying Disney plushies D:

I do need to do an updated photo of all the plushies on my bed

until then, tagging: @VaryingCloud & @Sunisshiningandsoareyou maybe these two lovelies know more plushie fans 🥰

So i do have some new plushies, but these are the last photos i can find..

_1664365131.DBB8E550-7CB7-4F71-942B-9EDCF4695D99.jpeg_1664365154.68938C58-7193-4B78-BEE7-345F34C4757A.jpeg

Next plush is one I actually made myself 😊

_1664365184.3E503B67-CEC8-4B02-AD33-1E79DE4E88B0.jpeg

@EmoRex

I love your plushie collection emo thankyou for sharing the pictures too , your bed looks like the most comfiest place ever 😛🥰

the one you made is so beautiful also you're really creative! 💜

thanks for tagging more people!

@Optimisticempath

my bed is overcrowded with plushies 😳 somehow i find space to sleep-

Optimisticempath OP September 30th, 2022

@EmoRex I would like to have this kind of problem in my life lmao 🥰

emotionalTalker2260 September 30th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

lol xD

October 3rd, 2022

@EmoRex

Awww!

libradoink.gif

ambitioushope1234 October 2nd, 2022

@EmoRex i have an assortment of plushies.

Optimisticempath OP October 4th, 2022

@ambitioushope1234 really nice to know! Do you want to share the pictures??☺

RarelyCharlie September 28th, 2022

Let's include Noni's original family 😉

6a00d8341ffb8753ef00e552a9bae48834

Charlie

@RarelyCharlie

awwww, lots of cups of tea there D: but question is, where is noni, it looks like it was supposed to be a family photo of plushies 🧐

@RarelyCharlie omg never knew this 😮

Thankyou for Sharing 🥰 these are all pretty cute hehe!

7 cups should sell Noni plushies if they don't do it already 😛

@RarelyCharlie

Omggggg, Noni had this adorable family of smiling teacups? 😱 So cute; my cuteness overload radar is off the charts!! I love it and wanna hug them all (TwT) ♥️♥️♥️

October 3rd, 2022

@RarelyCharlie

cute-baby-mochi.gif

VaryingCloud September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

My fav plushie is right here in my pocket. xD It feels super good to have them feel comfy and being themselves xD ❤️. They look (umm🤔..) uber cute! xD and might be belonging to a Dino family am I correct @EmoRex? xD 🥰🤗❤️

@VaryingCloud

xD cloudie hehehe

teenytinyturtle September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

What are plushies? I thought they were a particular make/design, are they just soft toys? 😮

@CalmCoral yes I think haha they are just stuffed soft toys as far as I know 😮

ImpudentIncognito September 29th, 2022

During my childhood, I had many plushies/stuff animals. I was a HUGE animal lover...
I want to collect some for my son, once I moved out of relatives home and get him his own room.
He loves sharks and turtles. Pretty much anything sea life, and he thinks birds are pretty funny-looking and laughs lol.

I used to collect everything Pikachu related[clock, wallet, clothes, etc] and had a couple Pikachu dolls.

I want to learn how to crochet or knit amigurumis, they're super cute.
One of my favourite YT crocheters, Phillipa Rice, makes really neat and giant amigurumis. I have not knitted nor crocheted in a long time though...

Nice thread btw! Brings back memories...

@ImpudentIncognito aw sea animals are amazing hehe and lol funny looking birds make sense 🤭

Glad the thread brought some old memories with your soft toys, Imp , your collection sounds really wonderful, specially pikachuuu dolls wow 🥰

I looked her channel up and am greatly amazed, this is neat stuff, thanks for sharing! I hope you can get back to crocheting sometime ❤ and your son can have some of his favorite plush toys too!

@Optimisticempath

(๑>◡<๑) Thanks for creating this thread, Empath! ♥️

Below is my favorite plushie, Gelato the seal. My boyfriend rescued him from the crane games in Round One last year. Ever since, Gelato has been my emotional support plushie. Sometimes he accompanies me on trips, and he sleeps with me when my boyfriend goes to work. (I am not a morning person lol.) He loves sweets and is always around when I’m baking (as evidenced in the photo of honey, chocolate chip and nut cookies). And overall, he’s just an adorable, great guy! …Or should I say, plushie. :P

_1664480892.CA1D0441-7592-4FF4-BF14-163EB553FFA9.jpeg

emotionalTalker2260 September 29th, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch

😮 yayyyy im not the only one who travels with a plushie! UwU

TheAutumnWitch September 30th, 2022

@EmoRex

Sometimes, one just needs an emotional support plushie to accompany them to the laundromat, grocery store, doctor’s office, etc. 😊♥️🦭

emotionalTalker2260 October 1st, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch

exactly 🥺 i carry a plushie to the doctors, psychologist, social worker appointments, and i try to carry one just in case my adventures lead me to being thrown into a hospital (which has happened before)

TheAutumnWitch October 1st, 2022

@EmoRex

Aw, I feel you. ❤️‍🩹 It’s no fun being alone especially in a medical setting. Having a plushie makes things a little better, a little more reassuring. It’s having a friend around. 🥰

emotionalTalker2260 October 1st, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch

exactly it 😛 even when im not alone, I’ll still bring a plushie : D

@TheAutumnWitch my eyes confused what to gawk at first, the yum cookies or the adorable seal plushie haha 🥺

Gelato is amazinggg so happy you have him to accompany you always ❤ I feel nice just looking at him hehe , must feel nicer to hold him , being so soft and fluffy 🥰 thankyou for sharing Autumn 🤗 (I'm not a morning person either lmao 😴)

TheAutumnWitch September 30th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Hehe, thank you! ☺️ I’m no expert, but baking brings me pleasure, and Gelato is a big help. He cheers me on while I bake and always loves to tuck in.

I’m glad he makes you feel nice looking at him; he’s very relaxing and his floof is so lovely to squeeze 🥰 Plushies for the win!

Optimisticempath OP October 2nd, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch aw important thing is you enjoy baking ❤ being an expert isn't needed hehe and Gelato is amazing, I love the name too btw lol 🍦

thankyouu ☺ yes plushies for the win!!

TheAutumnWitch October 3rd, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Hehe, thank you ☺️ I find baking to be so relaxing, and it’s always a bonus to tuck into the goodies with Gelato afterwards! He got his name because I initially mistook his sleeping cap for an upside-down ice cream cone, hehe.

High-five to plushies! Yayyy!! 😄♥️

Optimisticempath OP October 4th, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch that is so sweet, I love this ❤

Omg I can see that haha, eitherway Gelato is a lovely name for a lovely plushie 🥰 *hi five*

October 3rd, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch

cat-love.gif

TheAutumnWitch October 3rd, 2022

@Helpingheart23

What an adorable gif! Thank you for sharing 🥰

October 3rd, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch

Thanks for sharing too 💛 the cookies look so good by the way 😋

TheAutumnWitch October 4th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Thank you! 😁 That was my first time making them. They turned out pretty well if I say so myself! ♥️🍪

October 4th, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch

amazing-stunning.gif