Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Plushieeeeees🥰

Optimisticempath September 28th, 2022

Hi everyone 💜

I see lots of mentions of plushies/ soft toys/ squishmallows around here and it makes me feel really warm and comfy!

Soooooooooo this is a Plushie Appreciation Thread 😮 I feel nice even looking at plushies or hearing about them and want to make this space for everyone to talk about their favorite plush toys, what kind, how does it look, how long you have them, how they make you feel, any related story etc!

You can also share images here if you like! 🥰 [ we will love to see them ]

If you're as clueless as me about adding pictures in forums then you can look for tutorials in this post and this one too! 😅

Tag your friends too who you think like plushies !!🥰

peekaboo-wheres-kaeden.gif

thoughtfulDoggo6402 September 30th, 2022

I have a collection of seal squishmallows I am trying to make BIGGER!! I want a huge one

Optimisticempath OP September 30th, 2022

@thoughtfulDoggo6402 so cute 🥰 yes yes make it bigger. because you also have the - approve-seal.gif

xandia September 30th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Love the post. I have a bean bag stuffed toy frog named Clancy. Clancy sleeps on my bed with me. I've had him since I was a freshman in high school in 1972. No matter how old he gets; he'll always have a place next to me. 🐸 💚

@xandia

aw thankyou, that's such a long term companionship I'm so happy and touched to hear about it ☺ Clancy sounds wonderful 🐸 ❤

compassionateCar7091 September 30th, 2022

i collect plushies

@compassionateCar7091 that's nice to know, any of your favorite ones you wanna share about?

persistentSpruce2098 September 30th, 2022

I'm scared.

persistentSpruce2098 September 30th, 2022

I'm very scared.

@persistentSpruce2098 aw you wanna share? what is making you feel scared?

LynnsListeningEar October 1st, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Omg! I easily have over 50 plushies! Most them squishmallows, but we adore all fluffly toys in this household!!!! I like using them as pillows a lot, and my favorite is a hot chocolate one that I got in jumbo size but my sister got me a mini version I can take with me everywhere!

Optimisticempath OP October 2nd, 2022

@LynnsListeningEar hot chocolate plushie??? And more than 50??? I can so easily envy you right now hahah🥺❤❤ they sound lovely! You can share pics too if you like anytime ☺

calmmoon2104 October 2nd, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Wow, so many softie cutie plushies! I really want a squishy soft toy, hoping to get it soon : D

Optimisticempath OP October 4th, 2022

@calmmoon2104 ikr so adorable 🥺 aww I hope you can get one soon also ❤

epilosa October 3rd, 2022

@Optimisticempath i ❤️ plushies too. Nvr like dolls😂

i have more than 50 in the my room and im in my 20s, not guilty at all

Optimisticempath OP October 4th, 2022

@epilosa lmao yes please no feeling guilty for loving these soft furry little things that make our heart happy 🥰

You have so many omg, I'd love to see your favorites if you want to share with us ❤

SweetAngel07 February 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

omg my internal age regressor self just squealed

Optimisticempath OP February 8th, 2023

@SweetAngel07 aww let your inner age regressor self squeal as much they like 💕

SkylusWings February 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath 20230108-134705_1675710251.jpgI LOVE plushies. I've been collecting them since I was a child. I'm an adult now and still always love adding new ones to my plushie family. My family all say I'm addicted but the plushies make me feel safe and I get emotionally attached to them. I went through a phase with my anxiety from age 3 to 28 where I had to carry a plushie with me everywhere to feel safe. Probably due to my autism. I've managed to leave that habit behind now but I still sleep with my favourite plushies and even tuck them into bed. My favourite one shares the second half of my double bed! Haha!

Optimisticempath OP February 8th, 2023

@SkylusWings omg such a huge plushie family 🥺 I love it ... thanks a lot for sharing 💕

it's sad when people judge for something as wholesome as this ... idk what age has to do with loving a soft toy ... why should babies have all the plushies lmao ... so long it makes you feel happy and safe 🥰.. it matters and I'm vv happy for you, you've got a great variety and looks like you're collecting from a while?

Iamspoons February 9th, 2023

I have a black cat that my grandma made for me and I love it to death. She made these for the first three cousins but stopped and my oldest said that they look creepy, I love mine and am glad she made it for me. It's my go to comfort item

Optimisticempath OP February 10th, 2023

@Iamspoons aw she made a cat plushie for you? it is so creative and wholesome to know how it's your goto comfort item 💕

emotionalTalker2260 February 15th, 2023

e1cf4550-53ae-482d-866a-7794ad8a93e2_1676451382.jpeg

Big blue one Is Rhino Dino, and he’s my newest plushie :)

Optimisticempath OP February 15th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260 I love it 😮 looks vv soft and snuggly🥰

emotionalTalker2260 February 15th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

he issssss 🥰 vvv soft. Squishy and cuddly

February 15th, 2023

plushie_1676467046.jpg

Meet my plushie!
It is the only one I have with me now (the old ones are in my old home).
It's also my late dog's best friend (he would get happy whenever he saw it, and would bury his muzzle into it, and lick it) 😆
Right now, it's watching me as I type this.
I know that it'll be watching over me as I make my way through uni 🙂

Optimisticempath OP February 15th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111 so cute 💕 I'm sorry about your dog 🥺 yes they be watching over you always 💕 good wishes for uni

February 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Hii this is my plushies!! her name was Siesie🥺🥺 my bestie!!

Siesie: Hi everyone!! I'm Recel's Bestie!! img-20230218-164617_1676710119.jpg

Optimisticempath OP February 20th, 2023

@Enjoylife02 awe Siesie and Recel are both so cute 🤗 I love Siesie already 💕

February 20th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Aww thank youu!!🥺🥺💜💜

human209 March 14th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

My new bf gave me a bear for valentines day and its my everything rn

Optimisticempath OP March 14th, 2023

@human209 aw so cute ☺