Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

P&G Check-In: Laughter Is A Good Vibe πŸ˜„βœ¨

HachiBee December 13th, 2023

20231213-175822-0000_1702463942.png

πŸ˜„ Heyo to our wonderful P&G Community! HachiBee here for our weekly Check-in! πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

🌟 Did you know that laugher is like a mini-vacation for our mind? On average, a good laugh increases positivity and can even temporarily relieve pain. So let's sprinkle some laughter into our positivity journey this week πŸ˜„πŸ’œ

Check-In Time πŸ•°οΈ

🌈 If you were an emoji, which one would you be today?

🌈 What's the last thing that made you laugh genuinely laugh out loud?

🌈 What's one positivity that happened to you this week? 

HachiBee OP December 13th, 2023

Click here to Add or Remove yourself from the taglist 😊

Tagging our wonderful members of P&G Community πŸ’œ

@02Aditi02 @1life1universe @4GetMeNottt @AbHinc @Actuallynobody017 @AddictedTealover98 @amalieee8303 @AmethystAngel @Antthony101 @ArtemisGrey @avahenrie123 @AveryLove @awesomeMoment4384 @black1995 @blissedNblessed @Bluesky1964 @BlueSkyes1125 @Bnaner55 @Booklover95 @breeuniqemsns @brendenjensen @brilliantMoment97 @brutalBiscuit @Bubbles2025 @BwahahaLove @CalmCow @calmsoulmeet @calmWillow5266 @caringCreature8571 @caringHope1976 @catlover456 @centremid @CheeryMango @Christiinee @ColorfulKiwi436 @comfortingRose21 @CompassionCake @considerateParadise6717 @cosmicats @courteousWater2527 @DeeGold @diamondintheROUGH2022 @diligentChestnut509 @easyRaspberries164 @EmbStitcher33 @endyb156 @exquisitePeace7976 @exuberantMaple397 @fearlessFriend6573 @Fearlesslake610 @ferventflame @fluffyunicorns84 @freshMelon54 @frostyOcean72 @futuredavidblue98 @fy64 @genie20 @GhostLily @glisteningeyes @GloriaD @GoldenRuleJG @Gozzil @GracexGrey31 @GustyOne4U @happyface1014 @HappyTree906 @healinghearts0718 @HealingSinthia @healingWhisper @herealways27 @higherselfhealing999 @Hpoole @immaddie @intellectualDrum3128 @ItsReganingRain @JayTheBird14 @Jennifer164 @JetBlu2507 @JustOneMoreEpisode @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kassy7cups @Katiets @kindKitten1457 @KoiFish @korange @Ktlev07 @Lexloveslife @lightingsun12345 @LightofWorld @lilypilli @lindseynlola @littleSky9143 @Ljubicica5 @Lolowise475 @LovetoGod @lunaa1990 @Lysandra @mellietronx @melliotm @MissPen @MissSkeleton @moonrust @MrJacob @mxmes @nadiasaleh26 @neatBalloon7178 @neonSpring3394 @neverendingMermaid74 @niceDaisy36 @nickname55304 @nordurnStar @oliqia @optimisticRaspberries5247 @orangeyouglad68 @Orthrus @Paprika001 @parisliangbts @Peaceintruth @peppermintlove @Pidge2 @princesstears @PumpkabooKayla @PurpleSnail @purpleWheel873 @Ramiluz1 @RationalMe7 @Redmark @Redmitray19 @reliablebutoftenforgotten @resourcefulPond1641 @SadHippo208 @sail46 @sarang26 @SavoyTruffle20 @SeekingOkay @selena555 @selflessSpruce1515 @serenitysearch @ShyCat1678201 @SilverSeastar @sincerePenny4591 @skittygirl @Skyy0 @smolstrawberries @SofiaStardust @Softhearted975 @SpicyHeart @Stardew3 @Storyhymns1234 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @supportiveApple61 @SweetDreamer69 @sweetlife101 @Swiftygirl13 @tealCurrent9178 @TheAutumnWitch @Themorningowl @tillyszarawarski02 @TNTDynamite @Totheskyandbeyond @Tye00 @VerseArt @Violiness @warmheartedBlackberry592 @WarmLightXO @WelcomeToChat @WhiteAlbatros @WhiteDolphin27 @WowThatsABigHug @Youmatteralways @ZaraRo @Zeraphim @zulegirl @zunygne0505

LoveMyMoonflowers December 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

If I was an emoji, today I would be this one: 😞

A few memes (':Β 

I’m not sure I can think of anything positive that happened this week ):Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

πŸ’œ Aww Nii, sending gentle bear hugs 🧸 I hope you feel okie soon. It's okie to have some 😞 moments, but you're not alone. We got you, okie? πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Wishing something positive happens to you this week πŸ’«

@HachiBee

*bear huggles* πŸ§ΈπŸ’•

SleepyPersonForever December 13th, 2023

I would be the emoji😴

My daughter was the one thing that made me laugh so much.

The positive thing that happened is that i got to hang out with my friend.

@SleepyPersonForever

awwe, that’s so sweet πŸ₯ΊπŸŒˆ

@SleepyPersonForever

😁 Can relate to that sleepiness haha I hope you get some rest tho πŸ›Œ Aww, your daughter sounds so sweet. Kiddies sure are great source of happiness 🍭 Glad that you had a great week, hanging out with your friend. It must have been fun πŸ˜„πŸ’œ

sadcat13 December 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

🌈 If you were an emoji, which one would you be today?Β πŸ₯° feeling curious, positive and loving towards people. Also looking forward to go to work

🌈 What's the last thing that made you laugh genuinely laugh out loud? Talking to my boyfriend 

🌈 What's one positivity that happened to you this week? I had an amazing time reading a book and then discussing it with my boyfriend. Also, I had some very sweet customers yesterday. I love working in the stationery shop. Most of people who come are nice, and there is a lot outstandingly good interactions when me or my colleagues assistant someone.
HachiBee OP December 14th, 2023

@sadcat13

πŸ˜ƒ Yay! Sounds like you had a positively awesome week! Soo happy for you. Books discussion with someone we care for sure feels good πŸ“š your boyfriend is so sweet making time for you! πŸ’œ

πŸ˜€ I work at a shop too (not Stationary tho) so I know what you mean about interacting with different people, and sometimes have interesting conversations with them 🌈 I'm glad you had a great time at your shop, it definitely doesn't feel like work when we're having a good time πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ I hope you enjoy the rest of your week 🌟

sadcat13 December 14th, 2023

@HachiBee thank you, have a nice week too 🌻

JollyRacher December 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

🌈 If you were an emoji, which one would you be today?Β πŸ˜™

🌈 What's the last thing that made you laugh genuinely laugh out loud? My brother saying something out of pocket in the middle of a serious conversation. 

🌈 What's one positivity that happened to you this week? My sister bought a book for me that I really wanted. 😚

chyni December 13th, 2023

@JollyRacher

aww, your comment is just so sweet.. also i love books! especially if they’re gifts πŸ₯°

@JollyRacher

Aww sounds like you have awesome siblings there. They're so wonderful πŸ’œΒ Sibling bonds can be really fun haha Glad you get to experience that with your brother 😌 (I don't have siblings tho, but I am very close with my cousins haha) 🌈 And yay for books πŸ“š Book gifts are the best! Your sister is so sweet for gifting you one, enjoy reading then. Have more great days ahead! πŸ’œ

MoonLightShadow423 December 13th, 2023

Laughing emoji since I be laughing most of the day.

last thing was coworkers being silly.

got a chance to sleep in for some of the weekend.

@MoonLightShadow423

πŸ˜† Hahaha yayy for more laughter in the days! I have always believed laughter is the best medicine haha ✨ Sounds like you having a great and fun time at work, and I'm glad for you you get to have a good experience there 🌟 It's so much more fun to work in a comfortable workplace! ☁️

And yeah, sleep sounds awesome, esp after a busy day 😌 I'm glad you're able to rest too, you must be feeling refreshed after that and ready to tackle the rest of the week 🌈 Yay! I hope more awesome days come your way πŸ’œ

chyni December 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

hey hachi, i hope you’re doing well, thanks for the check-in 🫢🏽

Β β˜ƒοΈ If you were an emoji, which one would you be today? maybe this emoji β€œπŸ˜“β€Β 

Β β˜ƒοΈ What's the last thing that made you laugh genuinely laugh out loud? honestly, i’m not sure, however, i’m looking forward to, further down in december when i’ll be visiting family, but if i were to make a wild guess i’d say a meme i saw on the gramsΒ 

β˜ƒοΈ What's one positivity that happened to you this week? mhm, i’d say i got some experience with juicing and bottling health related juices owned by a small business owner to sell, i really enjoyed that even though i cut my finger putting the caps on the bottles 😌

@chyni

Chyni πŸ€—πŸ’œ Aww, I hope things get better for you soon, sending bear hugss if okay πŸ§ΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ˜ƒ Ooh a lot can happen in a family gathering, esp for holidays! Yay, sounds like something to anticipate for β˜ƒοΈ Holidays with the family can be really fun and may be full funny moments. Have fun there πŸ’œ Hmm meme about grams, curious, Imma search for that πŸ€”

Ouch 🩹 Sounds like quite an experience tho, glad you enjoyed the process of juicing and bottling them🌈 Must have been a great experience. Try new things definitely a fun way to spend a day πŸ˜„πŸ’œ I hope you enjoy the rest of your week too βœ¨πŸ’œ

chyni December 15th, 2023

@HachiBee

i really look forward to spending the holidays with my family, it’s always such a vibe ☺️

oh no i think you misunderstood, not memes about grams 😬 memes on *** πŸ˜‚πŸ«ΆπŸ½ and yes, i really did enjoy my day, experiencing something new! it was a lot of work but really exciting 🩷 thank you for allowing me to shareΒ 

chyni December 15th, 2023

@chyni

see, it’s censored that’s why i never said the first part, ** memes on the gram, ***Β 

HachiBee OP December 15th, 2023

@chyni

😁 You're very welcome, I'm glad to hear about your experiences. And I hope your family gathering goes well 🌈

Aanndd yass, I realized it a little too late when I opened my own *** πŸ˜‚Β 

DancingSongbird579 December 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

Hmmmm, here's me:Β πŸ€ͺ lol, not really. I want the little studious face that looks like it's thinking hard about something.

Probably the last time I laughed out loud was yesterday evening, sharing some fun with my kid.

This week I have had a couple of nice interactions with people here on 7-cups and I am grateful for that. :)

@DancingSongbird579

😁 Haha I guess not every emotions can captured through emojis. Deep thoughts, huh? I hope they are good thoughts πŸ˜„πŸ’œ

🌞 Yayy! Kiddies can be really funny. Your kiddie sound soo adorable 🌈Can imagine bonding time with kiddie is fun and so mood uplifting. Glad you had a great time πŸ’œ

🌈 Glad that you had a great interactions here too. There are a lot of different people we can meet here at 7Cups, and each are unique in their own way πŸ’¬ So it can be really interesting when we talk with other here 😌☁️ Enjoy the rest of your week πŸ˜πŸ’œ

GoldenRuleJG December 13th, 2023
  1. 😐 for today ok
  2. Last thing that made me laugh rush hour film
  3. positive thing - I did not lose my temper πŸ‘

@GoldenRuleJG

πŸ˜„ Glad you're feeling okay and had a good laugh watching a film πŸ˜πŸ’œ Oof, sounds like a rough day if you have to control your temper, but yay for being able to do so. I can imagine that wasn't as easy. I hope you're able to express yourself in a healthy way tho πŸŒˆπŸ’œ Hopefully, your rest of the day goes way better 🌈🌟

GoldenRuleJG December 14th, 2023

@HachiBee many thanks yes it did bee 😊

Heather225 December 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

cat videos lol orange cat behavior never ceases to crack me up

I've received a couple really sweet memorable replies here this week that have given me a big boost! Our community is truly the best.

@Heather225

Yayy! 🀸 πŸ’œ Haha yeah, I love me some cat vids too. They're just too adorably funny 😹My social media feeds is filled with cat videos, esp the cat dubs haha I love those sooo much. They can for sure uplift the mood πŸ˜ΊπŸŒˆπŸ’œ

Anndd yasss! Totally with having the community! 🌈 It really does feel good receive responses here from sweet people. Being here in the community is just a mood lifter πŸ’œ I hope the rest of your week is filled with more positivity πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

sunnyNectarine5570 December 14th, 2023

Emoji today- 😐

Last thing that made me laugh out loud- Playing a game with my coworkers today

Positive thing this week- Taylor Swift Eras Tour movie is available to rent at home

@sunnyNectarine5570

πŸ˜„ I hope your days get better and turn that 😐 to πŸ˜πŸ’œ And yayy for playing games, sounds like a really fun workplace to work if you get to play games like that 🌟 Being able to have fun and get comfortable is part of being in a healthy work environment πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

🎢 Ooh yass. I'm not really much into Taylor Swift music, but it's hard not to hear about her success and the Eras Tour 🎀🌟 It's really awesome that they made it into a movie for fans who weren't able to make it to the tour, and that you're able to experience. Enjoy your watching, it sure will be a fun one! πŸ˜πŸ’œ
littlePond1213 December 14th, 2023

If I were an emoji today, I'd probably be πŸ™‚

The last thing that made me genuinely laugh out loud was when we were being Goofy at writing club.

One positivity that happened this week was getting to kiss the love of my life under the mistletoe for the first time β™₯️

@littlePond1213

Aww, that's so sweet πŸ₯° Glad that you had had a good time at your Writing Club. Having fun and sharing laughter with like-minded people definitely can be truly a spruce of joy 😁✍️

❣️Andd first times in relationships are definitely a different kind of good feeling. It must have been a great experience for both of you 🌈 Exploring new experiences in relationships adds another layer of excitement and bonding. Cherish those special moments as it helps strengthen your connection 😌 Wishing you more great day ahead 🌟

SpellFloo8896 December 15th, 2023

@HachiBee

I'd be πŸ˜—

My dad. My dad laughs at the most random things, and he laughs hard. I always find I need to laugh too when he laughs πŸ˜„

I have an art account on *** with barely 20 followers, and one of my posts suddenly got more than 50 likes!

@SpellFloo8896

😁 Sounds like you had an awesome bonding time with your dad! I get that, dads can be quite funny πŸ˜‚ Laughter can be so contagious, yeah! (Sometimes the laughter is funnier than the joke 🀣)

🎨 Anndd yayy for the likes! Congrats! So happy that your arts are getting noticed ✨ It definitely does feel good to get recognized for our hard work 🌈 You're doing awesome! Keep up your great work and I hope more great days come your way 🌟

SpellFloo8896 December 16th, 2023

@HachiBee

You're absolutely right! 90% of the time I don't know what my dad is laughing at, but the way he laughs is so funny I can't help myself. Frankly, I did the art in a super short amount of time, I'm just happy a lot of people liked it!

Can I know your answer to the 3 questions you asked?

HachiBee OP December 16th, 2023

@SpellFloo8896

Haha! And ah okie, glad it made you happy that people like it tho πŸ’œ

As for my answers, it'll be:

- πŸ˜ͺ Been a busy week so I'm exhausted haha

- This happened last week where my doggy sneezed loudly beside my sleeping kitty, and my kitty jumped out 🀣 My pets are quite an entertainment haha

- Just finished my Finals few hours ago of writing this so now I'm able to relax πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œ

bouncyMusic133 December 15th, 2023

If I was an emoji…..I would be 😌 because I want to always remain happy and calm.

the last thing that made me laugh out loud was my son doing something funny.

One positivity that happened to me is that I am Done with finals.

@bouncyMusic133

😁 Yay! Glad you're feeling relaxed. I'm happy for you. Life can be really chaotic sometimes for sure, so being able to find some time of relaxation is valuable 😌

πŸ₯° Aww, that's soo sweet, your son sounds adorable. Spending time with your kiddies must have been a great bonding time πŸ’œ Yay! Kiddies can be really funny for sure, glad you had a great time with him 🌈

🌈 And Yayy for finals! I hope it went well. That must have been so relieving now that it's done 🌟 Have great more days ahead 😁

bouncyMusic133 December 15th, 2023

@HachiBee

thank you ☺️

4Jasmine December 17th, 2023

@HachiBee

πŸ€—πŸ’–

I've enjoyed spending time with my young grandchild being silly and dancing to music. I have also enjoyed watching some Christmas movies with my daughter. Laughter has been soooooo wonderful to have in my life!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

HachiBee OP December 18th, 2023

@4Jasmine

😁 Aww, your young grandchild sounds so adorable! I've had my fair share of spending time with kiddies, and it is soo much fun πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

🌟 Ooh Christmas movie, that's fun! Me and the fam watch Home Alone every year, it's basically a tradition at this point haha πŸ˜‚ Christmas movies so close to the holiday is a great way to bond with our love ones! πŸŒˆπŸŽ„

πŸ˜„ Sounds like you had a days filled with laughter. That's really awesome, soo happy for you. Hope you had more laughter-filled days πŸ’œ