Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A quick share ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 13th, 2023

Okay maybe not as "quick" lol, it's me after all! XD

I don't often share things like these but just really wanted to put it out here, that I'm really really grateful to 7 cups. And in more ways than one. ❤

Currently super grateful for forums xD for this space to share!

Couple of days ago, there was some kinda "how are you doing?" post on some other platform, like a general place to share whatever one is feeling, how they are doing etc ~ with "strangers". I'm far from being in one of these spots, where I actually take an opportunity to share how I am doing, or well, talk about myself, never say never still. XD but I also wasn't close to being one that replies to "strangers" out of the blue~ spot.

I would've moved past that one also, but as I was reading some comments, there was one where someone shared struggling with crisis thoughts and this was *it*, I could no longer just move past without that.

I replied to them, encouraging to go for crisis resources and some comforting words to remind them they aren't alone.

After that, was no stopping though hehe, I replied to many more comments, the usual (how I try in forums here at 7 cups) and I cannot express how gratifying it felt, to make people feel seen, heard, acknowledged, less alone and ofcourse, supported.

To receive many kind words back was also the sweetest cherry on top. Like I never tried it before so was obviously new! xD

The bestest part was the one reply this person (I mentioned previously) gave, saying it was the little bit of hope they were looking for, but weren't too hopeful because "strangers don't *have to* care"; how it made them emotional getting that reply and that they'll try to hold on together even more strongly now!

Bottom line, I'm thankful to 7 cups for this little boost, to really spread kindness everywhere possible, it's always possible. In that moment, every thing else didn't matter as much, the hesitation, the personal discomfort, the awkwardness etc nothing did, just the thought of letting a "stranger" know they weren't alone was the most prominent. ❤

Also, are we really strangers? Don't we share the biggest, most important relation? Of humanity, and being humane. To forever practicing being humane! ❤

I know it's not easy, so a big Yay to everyone on their member account here for reaching out for support, for keeping that little room for kindness to work magic, for being hopeful that perhaps "one" person could care even for an apparant stranger.

Y'all inspire me so much, and I'm always in awe how you're able to verbalize your feelings, articulate how you think/ feel so well. *you* matter and Yes, you do inspire someone even when you're struggling, because you do a brave thing, you don't stop at just "struggling", you take the next steps~ acknowledging the struggles, seeking support and trying your best to work through them. It's a brave thing to do, even if you don't see it sometimes. ❤

I truly am proud of you, merely for even creating your account. That must have taken a lot also, I know that, and well, I hope you take time to acknowledge this strength also! ❤

Big love to everyone coming across! ❤

_1673624525.image.png
mytwistedsoul January 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You write such thoughtful encouraging and uplifting posts Sun ❤️

🍕 for being your wonderful shining self!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 15th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Aww thankyouu! Appreciate you for always being so kind and appreciative, Soul! ❤ Ofcourse, also the neverending pizza stock you carry for me hehe! 🤗

calmMango9611 January 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for writing this.

Have you thought about becoming, an author?

I think you would be good at it, you like to write, and write and write, and write.

I love your long posts, by the way.

It must take you, all month to write them, they are so so so very very very long. (LOL)

Only joking of course, you know how I love to make people laugh from time to time.

By the way laughter is the best medicine around.

Oh, no, I forgot where, I put my funny bone.

Funny Bone, where are you?

Come out, wherever you are?

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 14th, 2023

@calmMango9611

Lol Calm, thankyou for taking the time to read the *long* post, I appreciate you for always encouraging your peers here and ofcourse, spreading many smiles and giggles.❤

Funny bone better come running back to you any minute now!😛

SparkyGizmo January 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

jasishereforallofu January 13th, 2023

Amazing Sunny as always❤️

PatienceImpatiens January 13th, 2023

You are so cute! 💕🌸♥️🥰 Have a great weekend!

amiableBunny4016 January 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Aaaa, Sun my shining buddy. You bright little Sunny friend. Thank you so much for your beautiful post! You are so kind and helpful around 7cups and your definitely right my friend, it is sooo amazing that so many people are spreading kindness and it makes a huge difference! Thank you for sharing!

Remember: YOU are AMAZINGGGGGGG.

hugs-and.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww yes yes, shining buddy, remember *you* are amazinggg. ❤

snoopy-hug.gif

Appleton5 January 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lovely post . Thankyou

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 15th, 2023

I appreciate yall so much, thankyouu for taking the time to read and support! ❤❤❤ @SparkyGizmo @jasmineishereforu @PatienceImpatiens @Appleton5

jasishereforallofu January 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Always dear Sunny, ❤️

SparkyGizmo January 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

big big *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

SunShineAlwaysGrateful January 19th, 2023

Love this 💕💕💕💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 19th, 2023

🤗💕🤗 @SunShineAlwaysGrateful

bubbleField9847 February 13th, 2023

Really great post, I'm really glad to be part of this community ☺️. Also, I hope to be inspiring to someone because that would really make my day to be honest...

Keep it up!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 13th, 2023

@bubbleField9847

Aw this made my day and now Consider your day made as well. ❤

You've inspired me being on your member account~ trying to seek support and company which truly is a sign of strength, you've inspired me with your thoughtful intentions of inspiring someone and how that would in turn make your day~ the fact you care enough to be one, is inspiring enough already. Keep being youu, all you'll ever have to be! ❤

Clio9876 February 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

What a lovely post to read at the end of my day. It's so great to hear of you spreading a little kindness around the world. It makes me warm and fuzzy to know there are people like you doing just that out there. The gift of time is so valuable and you gave generously. And not even a little waryness about the situation could stop the kindness spreading. What a success. I hope one day I can share love and kindness as well as you do. Because you are a great inspiration.

And then you spread a little in my direction too. This morning I struggled and reached out to a listener. I always feel a bit of failure when I need help. But you are so right that taking this step is a massive achievement. Thank you, this reminder was well timed. Today I can turn the light out thinking of an achievement. A wonderful way to go to sleep.

Good night all

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 12th, 2023

@Clio9876 Aww coming to this only today, but I'm sooo glad I did, this is so beautiful, Clio, super heart-warmed to recieve your kind words! Thankyouu, keep being wonderfully you!❤

Clio9876 July 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for reminding me about this. I recently became a forum supporter. So it's lovely to look back at this aspiration I had in February and to see that I'm making progress towards something I wanted to achieve.

And this week, a bit in the "real" world (because, you aren't real, lol!) too. I supported a colleague who was feeling a bit stuck and today she reported that she felt she'd got somewhere and thanked me. It's really true that if you lift others up, you get lifted. Thanks to 7 cups for a place to learn these skills.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 14th, 2023

@Clio9876

That's definitely true, so glad to hear you've had such a positive experience in 7 cups and big yayyy for becoming a forum supporter. I'm sure you'll do awesome in your role.

VictoriaLove7 July 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine 🌞❤

(I read what you wrote: 'big yay' to everyone on their member account 🥺❤ )

You truly made a significant impact on Cups. Even simply reading the posts you made make us feel better. 🌝❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 It's the biggest yay!🤗❤nanip50.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! 🌞 The biggest 'yayy' 🤗❤ 🥳

images_1689185338.jpeg

OnlyDarkness July 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Isn’t there a Song about Someone named Sunny Being the Sun Shine in my life. “Bobby Hebb” I believe. Mr Hebb must’ve been Singing about you Sunisshiningandsoareyou .If you listen to the song It pretty much describes you perfectly.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 14th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness Awww I just listened to it Darkyyy 🤧 thankyouuu so much, you're so kind and thank you for also introducing me to another sunny song, I'm gonna listen often to hehe! 💛