Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

SolitaryBird July 10th

@halcyonCloud2036

It is impossible not to feel comfortable and in a good mood when a cloud in the sky is happy and smiling. 😊

Thank you for rooting for all the explorers and for the great job! I appreciate you too!

cloud.gif

halcyonCloud2036 July 10th

@SolitaryBird

Awww I love your positivity and kindness! You bring such a gentle peace whereever you go and we are grateful for you presence in our groups every single time 🥰

@SolitaryBird. We appreciate you in mindfulness too!

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th

@OhHelloThereImHere

I have only know YT for short period of time but that time was enough to recognize how fantastic person she is. She's cheerful, funny, caring and supportive towards everyone and they make group chats alive (and chaotic sometimes XD) And it's really nice to meet them here. This shout out is for being *you*and making our community more beautiful! ✨

@Noor511

Noor is another great person i get to know recently from group chats. She's really helpful, funny and compassionate and it's always good to see them around cups. This shout out is  for living up to meaning of your name and spreading light and hope wherever you go, Thank you for everything you do💙

@reliablebunny23

I have met lot of bunnies here and this bunny is the most sweet and adorable one tbh. She is really motivated to do good things and i appreciate their effort. Whatever comes up, bunny is always ready to help others and really fun to be around. Thank you for being a good bunny and I hope you find the strength within yourself to fight your battles 💙🥕

@Gargi07

Gargi is another awesome person from group chats, I really like her positive vibes (and queen vibes ofc) and her cheerful energy which literally lift up mood of ppl around her. Thank you for being such a caring, supportive and loving person. Keep it up and never change yourself 💙

@PastaIsVeryUnderrated

One of a great quality i admire in Dija is her caring nature. She's really fun to talk with and they know how to keep conversations flowing without making others feel neglected. Thank you for being such a, kind,compassionate and positive presence here. Pasta for you 🍝

thank-you-22354898_1720613579.jpg

OhHelloThereImHere July 10th

Thank you doc 💙 you always make time more cheerful and fun whenever you’re around (: you’re truly a great person and a great listener 😃 thank you for being nice, kind and respectful, making group chats a better place you’re there 🥸👍

I do enjoy goofing around with you :3

@EnigmaticCat24 awww thank you so much doc, you're awesome fr, I love talking to you, you always make me feel accepted and welcome<3<3
*sending hugs if ok* 

reliablebunny23 July 10th

@EnigmaticCat24 

Thankkkk youuuuu sooo muchhh Tobeee! 💗 

*Hugs* ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ💛💙

You're so sweet too < 3 ✨

From the day I have known you, you have always been sweet, kind and so good to me and others.!!

💖 You're awesome!! ⊂⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠つ

akunknown July 10th

Everyone. Even those I’ve not met yet. But out of those I’ve had the pleasure of meeting:

@amiablePeace77 for your wonderful threads and responses to my comments on them. Idk if we’re friends officially tbh but I definitely consider you one. 

@Heather225 for everything you do here. Idk how to express all the appreciation I have for you. 

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux for being who you are. Your threads are really gr8. 

And of course @Tinywhisper11 who’s gotten a lot of shout outs already, deservingly and rightfully so, but I promise one more won’t hurt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I appreciate yoy for being who you are despite everything you’ve gone/are currently going through. You are an amazingly beautiful soul. I’m really grateful and happy that I met and have become friends with you. I love your threads. Keep em comin!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@akunknown I love you the mostestestest thanks sweetie ❤❤❤

hug-hugs.gif

akunknown July 10th

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you. Love u too :) All the love you give me automatically goes back to you. Of course with some profit ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

okeyyyy July 11th

@akunknown love to tinny :) yay 

@akunknown Thank you!!

akunknown July 10th

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

You’re welcome. 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@communicativePond1728

Thank you for always being kind to me 💛 and making me laugh Nutella and fingers for the win 🤍🤍

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@SolitaryBird

Thank you for always being kind and supportive 🩵🐦💛and welcoming 💓I appreciate you birdy 🐦

SolitaryBird July 10th

@SummerKay2024

Thank you! And congratulations on all the progress and for not giving up in the face of life's difficulties! 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@TinyWhisper11

Thank you for always being supportive and kind in my community forum posts 🧚‍♀️💜🦋

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@SummerKay2024 awww thankyou so much ❤ your so sweet ❤❤

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@pinkwalker 

Pinky pie🍭🍭

I appreciate your kindness and love always 🤍🧚‍♀️🦋🧸💓

pinkWalker7121 July 10th

@SummerKay2024 cuddles. But I’m too depressed to pretend I’m not so sos so sad 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@pinkWalker7121

Im about to 🧚‍♀️ for u so I can chear u up 🍭

pinkWalker7121 July 10th

@SummerKay2024?? Fly?. Fairy?. I’m so so down only just logged on but this place doesn’t help 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@pinkWalker7121

Go to Eg I looked for u and didn't see u in any of the rooms. 💛🧚‍♀️ come now Joy is hosting. Love u pinky please so I can cheer u up🧸🍭 please don't ever forget that the world needs u atleast I know I do 💛💛💛💜💜💜🍭🍭🧸

akunknown July 11th

@pinkWalker7121

Hi :) I’d love to help you. If you don’t mind please lmk what you need help with and what is depressing you. Whatever it is I’m very sorry to hear you’re going through what you’re currently going through. Supportive helpful and the friendliest of hugs given to you with all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

pinkWalker7121 July 19th

@akunknown hi

akunknown July 19th

@pinkWalker7121

Hiiii ❤️❤️

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@SleepyPersonForever

Thank you for the supportive comments. Thank you for always making me feel welcomed. I appreciate you sleepy 🩵🤍

Thank you so much. You don't know how happy this post made me, I could really hear this today. You are always nothing but kind and supportive to me. I am always glad to see you in the rooms. Once again, thank you <3

SummerKay2024 July 10th
@HealingGriz 

I appreciate you being my EG cheerleader 🩵🤍 I appreciate your kindness. Thank you for always making me feel welcomed 💛💛🦋
HealingGriz July 11th

@SummerKay2024 aw, thank you. EG is my home here. I am so grateful to have you be a part of it. 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@innatejoy9602

💛💛💛 Joy thank you for always making me feel safe loved and welcomed. You are the reason I kept coming back to share !!! Don't ever change being sweet as pie. The world is better because of you Joy 💛💛💛💓

pinkWalker7121 July 10th

@SummerKay2024 hi summer pie 

innateJoy9602 July 11th

@SummerKay2024

You are the sweetest EG fairy kay! Thank you so much always being so kind and sweet!! You brighten up every room you enter!! 💗🫂✨
(I fear not many will understand this gif hehe :P) 

puffer-fish.gif

SummerKay2024 July 11th

@innateJoy9602

🐡🐡puffer loves it💛💛

Blackmind30 July 10th

@Heather225

Thanks for doing this project to help all of us it's good to having experience from other people and listening to there Storys Thanks a lot for making it 

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@halcyonCloud2036

I appreciate you making me feel safe loved welcomed. Thank you for taking the time to dm me resources when I've been in distress. You make EG a better place ☁️☁️☁️☁️🤍🤍💛🩵 don't ever change ❤️❤️❤️ thank u for being part of my healing journey 🧚‍♀️

halcyonCloud2036 July 10th

@SummerKay2024

Awwww Kay. thank you so much!  Please know you will always have a safe, supportive space as long as I am around. YOU my friend are not only an inspiration for your strength, kindness and clarity but you also share so much love and positivity in our groups! We love you and are grateful for you so very much 💞

pinkWalker7121 July 19th

@halcyonCloud2036 bestie 🥰🥰🥰

unassumingEyes July 10th

@Heather225

Shout out to @justmeeva for welcoming me on cups, supporting be through good and bad times and being an amazing and kind presence in both the rooms and forums. 💙

Shout out to @LoveMyMoonflowers for being such a kind, gentle and strong person, welcoming newbies, supporting struggling members and being an amazing friend 🩵

Shout out to @iloveyouxx for being extremely kind, caring and considerate. Love you a ton 🩷

Shout out to @Noor511 for being fun during chaotic times and kind and supportive during hard times ❤️ 

Shout out to @DarkerPlaces for being an amazing emperor and friend, not only to me but to many many on here 👑

I could go on forever xD we have many unique and supportive members here who have their own struggles in their lives and still find the time and energy to help uplift others and no amount of words can express how grateful I am for that 💟

justmeeva July 10th

@Heather225
shout out to @unassumingEyes for being helpful, understanding, compassionate, kind, fun and (yes i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again) for having amazing creation with poems 🩷🩷