Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

sadcat13 May 25th

@WeEarth thank you, glad you like it 😊

WeEarth May 26th

@sadcat13

😊💓

VictoriaLove7 May 25th

@sadcat13

It is a cute owl 🦉 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

There is a soft pink soft blue owl 🦉, orange 🍊 owl 🦉, brain 🧠 exercise, & a pile of books 📚 

There are shapes 🔺️🔷️🟤🟩 on each corner of the graphic on the red, blue, soft brown, & green squares

The soft pink soft blue owl 🦉has this face ⋋(•⌔•)⋌ , the orange 🍊 owl 🦉 has this face ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌ , the brain 🧠 has this face ( • ﹏ • )

The warm hugs is an image of soft brown owls 🦉 hugging. The owls 🦉 have these faces ⋋( ᵕ⌔ᵕ)⋌ ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ )⋌ & there is a little crescent 🌙 moon in the sky. (。╹▿╹。)

The letters color is soft brown because the color of the hugging owls 🦉 is soft brown ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ 

Optimisticempath May 28th

Hello @Sompo2402 I know we don't know each other but reading this appreciation for you made me feel very happy and blessed that there still people like you around here 💕 you are too kind from what your secret friend describes like you legit made their inner child happy and if that's not the biggest compliment ever idk what is!!🥺

Sompo this is for you from a secret friend 💕

2_1716909823.png

they also sent you a trophy🏆keep it up 💕

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 28th

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty orange 🍊 sky theme graphic, Milky! 🥛🧸💕⍝ʕᴖᴥᴖ ʔ⍝

It is a sky 🌇 theme because Sompo's pfp is an orange 🍊 sky! ʕ>ᴥ<ʔ💕

There is an orange 🍊, peach 🍑 yellowblue sky in the graphic. The message is on a transparent circle. The font color for the message is purple & the font color for the names is green ฅʕ•ᴥ• ʔฅ💕

The letters color in typing is soft blue because one of the colors of the sky is soft blue (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠ 

There are 💕 pink hearts in typing because it is Milky's 🥛🧸💕 signature hearts 💕 (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

The gold trophy ᯓ𓆩🏆𓆪彡 with the  shines ✧ & laureate wreaths is also pretty ˚₊‧  ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ‧₊˚ 💕

Sompo2402 May 30th

@Optimisticempath

To my secret friend:

Thank you so much for this feedback! I am glad I could help you, I am always there for you friend 💖 

Hi @NoahAnimates your friend @DarkWolf9696 sent you some sunshine

sun-waving.gif

along with this appreciation 🥰

1_1716910160.png

Yes I had to include your peanutbutter in it to make it extra special for you 💕

keep being kind you amazing people!!

VictoriaLove7 May 28th

@Optimisticempath

It is a very cute giraffe 🦒 & wolf 🐺 theme graphic, Milky! 🥛🧸💕ฅʕ>ᴥ< ʔฅ

There is a cute yellow waving Sunshine 🌞❤ that has this faceヽ(◔◡◔)ノ

There is a little orange 🍊 giraffe 🦒 & a grey wolf 🐺 because it is from Wolf 🐺  with a teal background graphic. ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The font color for the names in the graphic is teal because the color of the background graphic is teal. The font color for the message is orange 🍊 because the color of the giraffe 🦒 is orange 🍊 

The letters color in typing is teal because the color of the graphic background is teal o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

There are these 💕 pink hearts because it is Milky's 🥛🧸 signature hearts 💕 ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

The orange 🍊 giraffe 𓃱 🦒 has this face ( ◉‿◉ )

The grey wolf 🐺 𓃦  has this face /ᐠ ≖ᴥ≖ マ

@VictoriaLove7

my signature hearts?😮 i guess I do use them v much 😁 me likey pink hearts 💕💕 they are like double hearts and cute hearts 😄 thank you 🌈🧸 your details are amazing always 😚

VictoriaLove7 May 28th

@Optimisticempath

Thank *you*, Milky! 🥛🧸💕 for creating cute graphics that makes the appreciation even sweeter! ⍝ʕᴖᴥᴖ ʔ⍝💕

yes yes, it is Milky's 🥛🧸 signature hearts 💕 ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ 

Whenever rainbow bear 🌈🧸 saw this pink hearts 💕 it remind me of youu, Milky! 🥛🧸🤗💕🌈🧸😚⍝ʕᴖᴥᴖ ʔ⍝

Optimisticempath June 1st

@VictoriaLove7 thanks for remembering me 🥺🥺 huggles you tightly 🌈🧸💕💕💕💕💕

VictoriaLove7 June 1st

@Optimisticempath

*hugglesss back Milky 🥛🧸💕⍝ʕᴥᴖ ʔ⍝💕🤗💕🌈🧸💕 vv tighttttly*🥺🤗💕

Hey hey @CalmRosebud aka Roseyy Rose, we are a tad bit late in delivering this appreciation, but we are here now blooming gratitude in our heart for you, as always.💜

The wonderfully sweet and thoughtful @Michael205 took some time to share such kind appreciative compliments for you and I'm more than honored to pass the gratitude bouquet to you!🥰

image_1717070368.png

Rosey Rose, you're truly one of a kind, with a tremendously impactful presence around here and I'm sooo grateful to share this cups-verse with you!💜

Happy belated Cups-versary to youuu!🤗💜

Ooh and Michael also sent some flowers for you!💐💜

you-got.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

eeeeee this is so beautiful sunnie! 🥰 so colourful and prettyy 🥺💖 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww thankiees, Niibuddy, you're too sweet always, means a lot to me.🥹🥰💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you-da-best.gif

CalmRosebud May 30th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Michael205

Thank you for this most amazing and beautiful appreciation. I feel very warm inside all of a sudden, that was a nice thing to receive today.

Sun, your graphics are always so pretty. Michael, you know I believe in you so heartily, you have such great potential and you always bring joy and life to the Sharing Circles.

Michael, I have chosen a most interesting plant for you here, that appears to be growing stronger day by day, since I know you love plants. I am very grateful for your participation, your warmth, your support!

Love and Courage, Rose

screenshot-2024-05-30-at-2-14-37-pm_1717093147.png

@CalmRosebud

You deserve all things pretty and kind, my friend.💗

Michael205 May 30th

@CalmRosebud

That plant looks most impressive :O

What kind of plant is it?

CalmRosebud May 30th

@Michael205

Michael,

I wish I knew! When I saw the image, I thought it was so cool and you might like it!

Kindly,

Rose

@CalmRosebud @Michael205 

The google search results show "tree onion" for this one. Looks quite fascinating indeed.

CalmRosebud May 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Michael205

Sunnie Sun Sun, Thanks for doing the google search. I will confess that when looking for a cool looking plant, I ran across so many fascinating plants and some of them had the very interesting botanical histories written next to them. One of the other ones I was considering was a kind of fascinating “stone plant”that actually looks like a rock, but it has blossoms from time to time. Nature surely is incredible, and I’m glad Michael likes plants. Thank you for taking the time, Sun, for doing this google search and finding the name of this dear plant, which is surely very unusual and delightful! 🌱

Love, Rose

@CalmRosebud

Ooh that's so news to me, I looked up stone plant and wow "living stones" are a thing, apparently. Nature is incredible hehe. So much to explore and learn about. Thanks for sharing, RoseyyRose. Love back atcha!💗

Michael205 May 31st

@CalmRosebud

I do like it :) Thank you so much 💓

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

It is a rose 🌹 flowers theme because it is for Rose 🌹⊱✿⊰ 

There are soft pink ⊱✿⊰ & white ⊱✿⊰ roses 🌹, soft purple 💜 hearts on the background of the graphic ᰔᩚ

The font color for the names is purple because the hearts ᰔᩚ color is soft purple. The font color for the message is pink because the color of the roses 🌹 is soft pink ✿

The blooming soft pink roses ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ gif image is also pretty. (*´◡`*)

The letters color for the message is pink because the color of the roses 🌹 ⊱✿⊰ is pink, the letters color for the names & the hearts 💜 are purple because the color of the hearts ᰔᩚ in the message graphic is soft purple ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

CalmRosebud May 31st

@VictoriaLove7

Viccy Vic Vic, your commentary is pretty as well. You are a lovely commentator and I always think, especially as my eyesight is failing, that it is so nice to read your analysis of the posts, since it explains things so clearly and with appreciation for the effort each of you Smile Spreaders go to, to make the posts beautiful for the recipients. Your efforts are noticed and appreciated!

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@CalmRosebud

Thank you, Rose! 🌹 (..◜ᴗ◝..) Thank you also for your support to sharers who struggle & for giving example in hosting sc \(。╹▿╹。)/

Hiya @HopieRemi your brilliant-self earned a well-deserved trophy from @Heartsandrosesandpaws,

myhome-50lakhs.gif

along with this lovely appreciation reminding you of how amazing you are and encouraging you to keep at it!💗

image_1717082785.png

Way to go, youuu!💗

HopieRemi May 30th

Awww thank you @Heartsandrosesandpaws !

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute piggy 🐷 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

It is a piggy 🐷 theme because it is for Hopie 🐷 & Hopie's pfp is a piggy 🐷 ₍ᐢ・⚇・ᐢ₎

There is a cute happy piglet 🐷 that has this face ⊂₍ᐢ ᴖ⚇ᴖ ᐢ₎つ , a cute Sunflower 🌻ꕤ with yellow center & white petals & it has this face ( •᎑• ) There is also a smoll Sunflower 🌻ꕤ on the right, & there are soft pink ✦, yellow ✦, & green sparkles ✦ 

The background of the graphic are soft pink, yellow & tosca (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

There are yellow hearts 💛 with pink outline, pink paw prints 🐾 because it is piggy's 🐷 pawprints 🐾 

The trophy ᯓ🏆彡 gif image is shining with gold yellow lights 

The font color for the message is tosca with black outlines because one of the background color is tosca. The font color for the names is pink because the color of the piggy 🐷 & one of the background color is pink ᕕ( ᐖ )ᕗ❤

The letters color for the names in typing is pink because the color of the piggy 🐷 is pink. The font color for the message in typing is tosca because one of the colors of the background graphic is tosca. The hearts 💗 in typing is pink because the font color for the names & the piggy 🐷 ₍ᐢ・⚇・ᐢ₎ color is pink ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

Bubbles2025 May 30th

Hiiiii Sunshineee 🌞❤⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

you got a special appreciation from Vic 🌈

@VictoriaLove7 

Vic says:

https://freeimage.host/i/JsKAmhu

Text in typing:

Sunshine 🌞❤ is sincere and genuine in giving responses. Sunshine 🌞❤ also have created numerous posts that are engaging & fun. They give their support in every corner of the forum. Sunshine 🌞❤ earned our respect and admiration ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨💗

Thank you, Sunshine 🌞❤ for being you with all that you are, all that you have been,  & all that you are yet to be  (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

Vic sent a warm warm huggsss for youu ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ🌞❤

https://freeimage.host/i/JsK5Iou

@Bubbles2025

Aw thank you for posting!💗

@VictoriaLove7 

Vicccc, this was a surprise, not you being so sweet but just the timing of this lovely appreciation, thank you soooo much for always being oh-so-generous with your kindness, warmth and gratitude. I'm deeply grateful for all the kindness you bestow upon me.🥰❤

*warm hugs back*

Ooh and I sooo love the super cutu graphics you've created. Vvvv colorful, pink, filled with so many of my favorite things!🥺❤

sun-hugs.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤🤗❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗 

Thank *you* for being youu & for all your hard work & for simply being the way you are. Me is the one who is forever grateful for you! 🥺❤🤗❤

me hopes you will remember to owlways be more gentle to yourself, Sunshine 🌞❤ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

yes yes, me customized the graphics for youu 🤗❤ with the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ watering the Sunflowers 🌻❤ & there are your favorite things such as, pizza 🍕, pinky hearts 💗, & soft peach 🍑 font color ୧⍢⃝୨❤

*keeps hugging tightttt*🤗❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@Bubbles2025

Thank youu, Bubbles! 🦖(..◜ᴗ◝..) for making the post for Sunshine's 🌞❤ appreciation from me◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜🤗

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ watering the Sunflowers 🌻❤ to show Sunshine 🌞❤, a smoll rainbow 🌈 to show me (ㅅ´ ˘ `) , & there are smoll bees 🐝 that have these faces ʚ(> ̫<)ɞ ʚ(ᵔᵕᵔ)ɞ 

The font color for the message in the graphic is red because the color of Sunshine's 🌞❤ smile in the graphic is red & because the hearts are red. The font color for the names is soft pink because it is Sunshine's 🌞❤ favorite color & because the color Sunshine's 🌞❤ & rainbow 🌈 blushes is soft pink (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)💗

The warm huggsss graphic is Sunshine 🌞❤ & rainbow 🌈 hugging. The Sunshine 🌞❤ & the rainbow 🌈 have soft pink blushes & this face ᕠ(⁠◍ ᴖ ◡ ᴖ ⁠◍)ᕤ❤

There are pizzas 🍕 🍕 on top left & right corners & there are smoll soft pink hearts 💕

The font color for the names is pink because the color of Sunshine's 🌞❤ & rainbow 🌈 blushes are pink, the font color for 'warm huggsss for Sunshine 🌞❤' is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow (*´◡`*)❀💗

heathermarie95 May 31st

Hello @CallmeSeven!

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-05-30-at-8-08-55-pm_1717114203.png

They have also sent you a trophy!

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

CallmeSeven -

Welcome to 7Cups!

Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty purple theme graphic, Heather! o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

The letters color in typing is purple because it is a purple theme ૮ •ᴗ• ა

The trophy 𓆩🏆𓆪  graphic is shining & it has laureate wreaths (。╹▿╹。)

heathermarie95 May 31st

Hello @ToBeDoctor

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-05-30-at-8-16-03-pm_1717114699.png

They have also sent you some flowers!

flowers-love-you.gif

ToBeDoctor -

Thank you for everything

that you do for 7Cups!

Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

EnigmaticCat24 May 31st

@heathermarie95

Thank you for beautiful postt💙

Thank you secret friend for appreciation!✨

VictoriaLove7 May 31st

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty sky with flashes⚡ theme,  Heather! ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There are white flashes ⚡in the blue night 🌌 sky in the message graphic. So the font color is blue with white outlines ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The letters color in typing is blue because the sky & the font color in the message graphic are blue 

The flowers 𖤣𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖤣 gif is also pretty with soft pink roses ⊱✿⊰ & raining of petals & soft pink hearts ᰔᩚ

heathermarie95 May 31st

Hello @CallmeSeven

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend

screenshot-2024-05-30-at-8-27-27-pm_1717115259.png

They also sent you this image

7_1717115274.jpeg

Callmeseven -

Welcome to 7Cups!

Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind