Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

AnnaSilverberg February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you for making the wonderful appreciation!Β 
It's absolutely gorgeous🌟

@Faithmonk9473

Aww!Β 
Thank you so much for appreciating me,
I am so glad that I could support you.
Keep on being the wonderful person you areπŸ€—
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨ 
VictoriaLove7 February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a girl theme graphic with a pink background, a three colors rainbow, & a heart inside a bubble speech πŸ’¬ that shows Monk's message about heartfelt love ☺

HeavenlyMagic February 10th

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @Optimisticempath βœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473 Β  πŸ’Œ

‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-‒─────────‒

Dear Optimisticempath, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

πŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs πŸ€—

You deserve this. 🌷

2_1707587686.png

Raw text: Β They are Kind, empathetic and friendly.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute retro flowers 🌸 theme graphic with a purple background & there is this ‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ☺

Optimisticempath February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

such a pretty appreciation post thank you for making it πŸ’•πŸ’• me appreciates youu

@faithmonk9473Β 

heyy this was so unexpected πŸ₯Ί made me feel really happy and nice, thank you monkyyπŸ’•πŸ’• you are soooooooooooooo appreciative omgggg, sending lots of messages for everyone.... your amazing, sends luvvv and yes hugs back πŸ€—πŸ€—

big-hug-bear.gif

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @LoveMyMoonflowers βœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473 Β  πŸ’Œ

Dear LoveMyMoonflowers, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

πŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: A Smile β€’β€Ώβ€’

You deserve this. 🌷

1_1707587755.png

Raw text: Β Always spreading positivity, friendly nature. That's our Moon
LoveMyMoonflowers February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

thank you so much for the lovely post, magic 🌈 the graphic is absolutely beautiful. Your a lovely smile spreader! πŸ’•Β 

@faithmonk9473Β 

thank you so much for this appreciation, monk πŸ₯ΊπŸ’› sending lots of love your way and hugs if okay πŸ’›πŸ’› this was adorableΒ 

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a simple but pretty soft peachΒ graphicΒ with a cool font, Magic πŸͺ„ ☺

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @WeEarth βœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable @AlleyCatNemo Β  πŸ’Œ

Dear WeEarth, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

πŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Flowers 🌻🌹

You deserve this. 🌷

7-cups_1707588332.png

Raw text: Β Earth, is like mother Earth herself, looking out for the collective's wellbeing! I have known Earth to be a very kind individual like just nature itself, without asking much in return! So grateful to have you in our lives <3!

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty splashes of purple paint 🎨  in various tones ☺

WeEarth February 11th

@HeavenlyMagicΒ @AlleyCatNemo

Nemo, your comparison of me to Mother Earth is deeply touching. πŸ₯° I feel truly honoured. It's my privilege to have you as a friend.πŸ€— Thank you Nemo, my friend for this heartwarming message. πŸ’–

hug-hope.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 11th

Awww I love this gif <3 im so glad you liked it Γ°Β₯Β° Having u as a fellow partner in crime is my pleasure

WeEarth February 11th

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you Heavenly for this lovely post😍

AlleyCatNemo February 11th

This is such a beautiful way of bringing forth my appreciation for Earth! Love your work Magic! It's meowgic it's meowgic !

WeEarth February 11th

Greetings....drumroll please... πŸ₯Β πŸ₯Β πŸ₯

Here we have a specialΒ purplicious appreciation from @cielsylvin for @MrTsukimi

2-1_1707645147.jpg

Message to @MrTsukimi : "i appreciate this listener because... he made me feel really heard, he would talk to me just as a friend when i needed it when i was lonely or just sad:) hes a great person:3"

1-1_1707645278.jpg

Together, you both make the 7 Cups family shine a little brighter with your purplicious personalities and endless positivity. Thank you for being such invaluable members of our community!πŸ’—

VictoriaLove7 February 12th

@WeEarth

It is a pretty purple butterflies πŸ¦‹ with white flowers πŸ’ graphic, Earth 🌏☺

The letters color is purple because the graphic color is purple & the font color for the names & the hearts outline in the second graphic is purpleΒ πŸŸͺ☺

WeEarth February 12th

@VictoriaLove7

Victoria, appreciator opted for purple themeΒ πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

goma-happy.gif

@WeEarth

Hehe β€’β©Šβ€’

Kristynsmama February 12th

Ding ding ding πŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈ

Tonights appreciation is a very special one from @Faithmonk9437 to @VictoruaLove7

heres what Faithmonk has to say:

This appreciation goes to Victoria for analyzing all the peer posts.

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Faithmonk also wants to send some beautiful flowers to Victoria!

d6996633-bf46-4aa7-9e92-d41342c77004_1707699358.jpeg

5c82b755-a488-472e-b97e-dbc3bb9546e2_1707699370.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

Thank you, Kristy! ^_^Β 

It is a pretty flowery πŸ’ theme graphic. The letters color is maroon because one of the flowers color is maroonΒ 

In the second graphic there is a butterfly πŸ¦‹ fluttering by the maroon & red flowers ☺

@FaithMonk9437

Thank you, Monk! ☺πŸ₯Ί me enjoy analyzing the graphics that the team created, and it surely took a lot of time and works to create the parts of the graphics! ☺

I'm saving the graphics & the whole post! πŸ₯³

Kristynsmama February 12th

Nothing makes my day more complete than to share wonderful appreciations, especially this one from @iconicgaze4565 to @Tranquilechoes

Heres what iconicgaze has to say:

I am just extremely thankful in every possible way talking to this listener made me feel accepted and I could actually let my guard down without the worry of judgement she is such a great person with a very big and kind heart if only everyone in the world were like her this place would be so much better πŸ’›

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

0f8c6171-7047-4450-81a0-02bc53bf9e4c_1707700324.jpeg

04c3dc8b-3242-44d4-9785-3c2265da9739_1707700336.jpeg

6166c2b4-ef74-4631-a8ff-ba6fb9a64408_1707700349.jpeg

tranquilechoes February 12th

@Kristynsmama

Aww thank you so much πŸ’– every time I open this thread my day just automatically gets better what more do you need if u r able to make someone smile It just make being here feel more and more worth it πŸ’•

@Kristynsmama

It is a cute hearts ❣ theme graphic, Kristy! ☺

The letters color is red because the heart shape pillow & the hearts ❣color on the qualities graphic are red. The second graphic background is soft pink with squares pattern ☺

AlleyCatNemo February 12th

@VictoriaLove7 🌈
has a message for their peerΒ 
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

"Sunshine 🌞❀ owlways work in sincere way, and makes the world brighter! πŸ€—β€

Thank you for being *you*, Sunshine 🌞❀  

you are owlsome just the way you are πŸ₯Ίβ€ with all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you are yet to be! πŸ€—β€"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
...............................................................................................

colorful-cute-illustrative-rainbow-sun-cloud-birthday-kids-party-invitation_1707757721.jpg

...............................................................................................
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

yellow-sun-flower-bookmark_1707757800.jpg

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

white-illustration-colorful-cute-rainbow-and-sun-kids-bookmark_1707758013.jpg

🌞
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌻 always tries their best to more than just fulfill their duty! They truly care about making everyone happy! πŸ’› sensational-effort-sun-student-sticker_1707759047.jpg

You're Awesome and you know that @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! πŸ’– Here's to celebrate your warmth πŸ’• 🌞 Warm hugs 🌞 from Victoria πŸ’ŽπŸŒˆ πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— image_1707759308.png

amiableBunny4016 February 12th

@AlleyCatNemo

tagging @VictoriaLove7 and @SunisshiningandsoareyouΒ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thank youu sweet Bunny!πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 February 13th

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank youu, Nemo! 😺πŸ₯Ί for creating this very cute Sunshine 🌞❀ with rainbow 🌈 graphic for Sunshine! 🌞❀ from me ^_^

It took a lot of works & a lot of time (hours) to create this very cute pretty graphic with all the pretty parts & the various colors! πŸ₯Ί me knows for sure! πŸ₯Ί

Thank youu also for putting the warm huggs πŸ€— & lotts of love πŸ’• graphic that me created for Sunshine! 🌞❀

There are hearts πŸ’• in yellow, blue, purple, peach that are similar to the rainbow 🌈 color & the cloud ☁️ colors. The Sunshine 🌞❀ shows Sunshine! 🌞❀ & the rainbow 🌈 shows me ^_^Β 

The letters are in yellow, blue, soft peach, soft orange, soft pink because the color of Sunshine 🌞❀ is yellow, & in the graphic me created, the sky is blue, one of the rainbow 🌈 colors in the graphic is orange & soft peach, & the heart πŸ’— shape air balloon 🎈is soft pink. So the heart are blue πŸ’™, yellow πŸ’›, & pink πŸ’—

There are also Sunflowers! 🌻 🌻 ^_^

The letters in me name has various rainbowy 🌈 colors & Sunshine's 🌞❀ name in various yellow tones! πŸ₯Ί

I love the Sunshine 🌞❀ graphics, & in the pun 'Sunsational' graphic, the Sunshine 🌞❀ has this face '😌' 

Sunshine's 🌞❀ name @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❀ is in various pink tones & my name in various blue tones! πŸ₯Ί and there is this πŸ’Ž πŸ₯Ί

Me saves the graphics & the whole post! πŸ₯³ ^_^

AlleyCatNemo February 13th

Awww :') Thank you Victoria 😊 ! Even though you are in so much pain you wrote such a beautiful and warm thank you note which means a lot!

Im really grateful for people like you who always find a way to be kind to others. Im glad this post made you happy a d I hope you recover soon. πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th

@AlleyCatNemo

Awwww such pretty rainbowyyy, sunny graphics, Nemo, thank youuu for putting this appreciation for me together oh-so-brilliantly, I loooove how you played with font size, styles and colors adding so much visual appeal and warmth to this one, of course with your little sweet messages to make it even more heart warming for me. I appreciate you lots and your word play lol, veryyy sunsationalll heheh!πŸ˜­πŸ’–

@VictoriaLove7Β 

Oh goodness, thank youuu for the sweet encouraging note and for the beautiful huggiee graphic, Viccc, it is toooooo adorable.πŸ₯°

I appreciate you and your care always sooo much. This was such a lovely read/ sight hehe and means a loooottt to me. Thanks for everything.πŸ€§πŸ’–

πŸ€— *warm hugsss backkk* πŸ€—

friday-before-easter.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu* for being youu, Sunshine! 🌞❀πŸ₯Ίβ€

yes yes, me customized the huggiees for youu! πŸ€—β€Β 

Thank you for your hard work, for brightening the world, & mostly thank you for being you, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

β€πŸ€—*keeps hugging tightttt*πŸ€—β€

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 14th

Yay ! You deserve it sunshine 🌞

CompassionateArrow February 12th

New Appreciation!!πŸ“£πŸ“£

@Pagalaadmi2701 is being appreciated by our buddy @AlleyCatNemo

here's their lovely message to youu!πŸ’–

image_1707760907.png

Here are some words that remind them of you🫢

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Oo! They've a gift for you too!🎁

image_1707761069.png

some healing tea🍡😌

I hope you like itt!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalala😁

Thank you Arrow for creating this wonderful graphic just the way I wanted! Such a cute Bat and you even included nemo<3! Thank you for taking everything into consideration while making it. Ò¨ï¸

The tea cup looks so cute too! Γ°Β₯ΒΊ

CompassionateArrow February 13th

@AlleyCatNemo

I'm glad you like it!😊

KayπŸ¦•πŸ’–
@IlovemyNessie
Victoria 🌈
@VictoriaLove7
really appreciates you!Β πŸ’ž

Here's what she has to sayΒ πŸ’›

"Kay, thank you for your works in anxiety group,
hope things are getting better for you
πŸ¦•"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

purple-pastel-colorful-children-book-cover-a4-document_1707822407.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

purple-pastel-colorful-children-book-cover-a4-document-1_1707822540.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

πŸ’–Β Kay!Β πŸ’–

🌈 Vi
ctoriaΒ 
🌈

has made this beautiful graphic for you herselfΒ πŸ’œ

image_1707823164.png

blue-white-watercolor-leaves-blank-notes-landscape-page-border_1707823246.jpg

>>> SwisH <<<

blue-white-watercolor-leaves-blank-notes-landscape-page-border-1_1707823504.jpg

🌈 Vi
ctoriaΒ 
🌈

Sends you warm

Β πŸ’›Β Rays of Sunshine πŸ’›

blue-white-watercolor-leaves-blank-notes-landscape-page-border-2_1707823525.jpg

@
IlovemyNessie @VictoriaLove7Β 
VictoriaLove7 February 13th

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank youu, Nemo! 😺☺ for creating this very cute graphic for Kay @ilovemyNessie πŸ¦•

The cute graphic is in the shape of a notebook paper ☺. There are dinosaurs πŸ¦• to show Nessie πŸ¦• , it's eggs πŸ₯šπŸ₯š,Β  footprints 🐾, & one of the dinosaurs πŸ¦– has this face '☺',Β  & a rainbow 🌈 to show me hehe ☺ 

There are various colors dinosaurs πŸ¦• as a frame in the message graphic ^_^

I love the 'Sunshine 🌞❀ on you, Kay' graphic! πŸ₯Ί It is very cute! The Sunshine 🌞❀ has this faceΒ  ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆΒ  & also the first Sunshine 🌞❀ graphic with the dinosaur costume! ^_^

The letters in Kay's name is in various tosca tones & the letters in my name in various colors because it reflects rainbowy 🌈πŸ₯Ί

The letters colors & the hearts πŸ’› are yellow because the Sunshine 🌞❀ color is yellow, tosca because the background of the first dinosaurs πŸ¦– graphic is tosca. The letters & the heart πŸ’œ are in purple because the dinosaur color & the background of the dinosaurs πŸ¦• graphic is purple ☺

Me saves the graphics & the whole post! πŸ₯³

Yaay u loves it and I love that Victoria πŸ’“ πŸ’–

It's always a pleasure creating these posts on your behalf :)

FaithMonk9473 February 13th

@AlleyCatNemo

This is really cute graphical post Nemo..

Soooo cute!!Β πŸ¦• πŸ’œ

Yay! Thank you faith <3 im glad you liked my work

iLoveMyNessie March 25th

Omg! I just came back! Thank you so much! I love everything about this post! It’s so cute! Thank you @VictoriaLove7 ❀️❀️❀️