Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

HeavenlyMagic February 6th

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Suryansh✨💖given by the adorable @Reggaeton💌

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

Dear Suryansh, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Lots of Love 🫶

You deserve this. 🌷

64_1707224030.jpg

Raw text:  Thank you Surya for always being there, for clarifying all my doubts and for teaching me how 7 Cups works. Thank you also for your sympathy, kindness and empathy at all times. Without a doubt, you deserve the best that happens to you. ♥️
VictoriaLove7 February 6th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute graphic with a picture of a guy 👷‍♂️ because it is from Reggaeton to Suryansh, & Reggaeton's pfp is a guy picture 👷‍♂️

The font color for Suryansh's name in the graphic is soft peach. It is the same as the tiny splashes in the graphic ☺

Antonio7Cups February 9th

@VictoriaLove7 

That guy it's me :P

@HeavenlyMagic 

Thank you for making this wonderful post ♥️

@HeavenlyMagic 

@Suryansh definitely deserves the gift ♥️

Suryansh February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you for this lovely post, Magic! 💜

Awh, thank you Reggaeton for this heartwarming message. I appreciate your kind words 💜 

Snowy00 February 6th

@MyTwistedSoul you have received a wonderful appreciation from a Secret Friend!

source-4_1707229961.jpg

Your secret friend has also sent you the cutest little gift! 🍵🐭

mouse_1707230005.png

Thank you for being such a wonderful part of our community @MyTwistedSoul! We really appreciate everything you do for other members and our community. You make people feel heard and you uplift others, and we adore you for it!

Much love,
Kayla 💗

mytwistedsoul February 6th

@KaylaMaulfair Omgosh 🥺 Thank you so much! I love the pictures! 😊   And Thank you secret friend ❤️ this certainly brightened up my day ❤️

VictoriaLove7 February 6th

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Kayla! ☺

I like the Sunflowers 🌻 & the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic ! ^_^

The healing tea for Soul 🐭 is 🍵🐭 hihi ☺The letters color are orange & yellow just like the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤  & maroon just like the healing tea 🍵🐭 graphic ☺

mytwistedsoul February 7th

@VictoriaLove7 The wee little mouse is so cute! 😊 

ChromaticFinss February 7th

Hey Pals! 

Hope your are all doing great 💛

Today we have a sound appreciation from  @AlleyCatNemo 💛 to  @conncast95 💌

Do you want to see the warm wholehearted message ?

Here it is!!! 

💜💛

20240206-194455-0000_1707298798.png

@conncast95, @AlleyCatNemo wants to gift you something precious as well 😊

A sunshine! ☀️

20240207-150539-0000_1707298857.png

VictoriaLove7 February 7th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute farm 🚜 graphic with Sunshine 🌞❤ shining bright, Finss! 🐟☺

There are chickens 🐔,  cows 🐄,  goose 🦢, a duck 🦆, goats 🐐, rabbits 🐇 , a farmer 👨🏻‍🌾,  a scarecrow, an apple tree 🌳,  & the bright Sunshine 🌞❤

The letters colors are green just like the trees, yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow, & blue like the farmer's shirt ☺

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ image! ^_^ the Sunshine has this face ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ

sadcat13 February 7th

@ChromaticFinss that's so cute 😊 made my brain go old McDonald had a farm and now it is stuck in my head 😂

conncast95 February 7th

@ChromaticFinss Thank you so much for mentioning me @alleycatnemo

It means a lot

AlleyCatNemo February 7th

Im glad you liked it ^_^ take care

AlleyCatNemo February 7th

That's a wonderful post Finns <3 thank you for doing this. It's very sweet ^_^

ChromaticFinss February 10th

@AlleyCatNemo I'm so glad that you liked it 🥰

CompassionateArrow February 7th

New Appreciation!📣📣

@lovingTangerine2547 is being appreciated by our buddy @SleepyPersonForever

They have this lovely message for you!

image_1707316954.png

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

image_1707317006.png

Oo! They've a gift for you tooo!🎁

hello-sunshine-buenos-d%C3%ADas.gif

Some sunshine on youu!🌞🧡

I hope you like it!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalala😁

@CompassionateArrow

It is a cute orange tangerine 🍊 theme graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺

The color of the graphic & the hearts color are orange because it is for Tangerine 🍊 & tangerine fruit 🍊 color is orange ☺ The qualities graphic is a star with a speech bubble 💬  & there is 'Lalalaa' hihi ☺

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image! ^_^ The Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ 

lovingTangerine2547 February 7th

Ahhhhh that is so sweet!!!!! Thank you so much sleepy ð§¡ð§¡ð§¡ð§¡ð§¡

Hey hey @CompassionateArrow your sweet self is appreciated by @WishUponaStar968 or should I say Summer's appreciation "Arrow" is aimed at you this time lol!🥰

image_1707318516.png

🥰Click to Recieve A little gift from Summer🥰

This is all so sweet and wholesome already, but of course to make it extra warm, Summer sent you some warm hugs as well!🤗

anh-thien-be-heo-chuppy-bunny.gif

I sooo agree with lovely Summer about you, Arrowww, you're an awesome presence around who is so so encouraging and helpful towards everyone. This was a joy to deliver to you, keep on being your wonderful-self!🥰

CompassionateArrow February 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwwwwwww!!!! This made my day😍🥰Thank you so much Sun

@WishUponAStar

Aww Wish, this is soo soo sweet of youuu🥹 thank you so much💖

Me sending (つ◉益◉)つ your wayyy!!! xoxo💕

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute stars ⭐ theme with rainbow 🌈 graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

There are two stars ⭐⭐, a rainbow 🌈, heart ❤ shape arrows 🏹 that show what you say "Summer's appreciation 'Arrow' aimed at Arrow 🏹 " 

The names are in purple because the stars ⭐⭐ color in the graphic is purple. The font color for the names in the graphic & the heart 💘 shape arrows 🏹 are pinkish so the letters color is in the same pinkish tone! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

The stars have these faces '☺' & '😌'

The warm hugs is cute bunnies with these faces  (´ ᵕ  `)  (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) 🤗❤

Hellooo @departedSpirits1, I hope this tag finds you and finds you doing well. 🤎

I'm so thankful to @FaithMonk9473 today for sending this appreciation note for you and for allowing me to get the chance to come across your profile, Dep, I absolutely looove your username and am quite intrigued to know what made you choose it (feel welcome to share, if you like, please) plus to have the opportunity to become a part of the appreciation for someone who is around for a long time supporting and being their kind-listener self to the community. Since 2016?! Woaahhh, you're a cups-oldie, thank you for being here!🥰

image_1707319649.png

Fantabulous Faith sent you some flowers too. Now this appreciation smells even niiicerrr hehe. Thank you, Faith!🤎

you-got.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery 💐 theme graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤

The flowers 💐 color is brown so the font color for the names in the graphic & in typings & the hearts 🤎 are brown. The color of the flowers 💐 stems is green so the message in the graphic & in typing are green ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤

The flowers 💐 gif is a pretty blossoming 🌸 pink 🌹roses 🤗❤

FaithMonk9473 February 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine.. Your personal touch of writing a well crafted message for Dep is really appreciated. 

It shows your dedication. Claps for you.. 👏👏

@FaithMonk9473

Aw thank you, means a lot to me.🥰

Kristynsmama February 8th

Ding ding ding 🛎️🛎️🛎️

May I have your attention please.  It’s time for another appreciation!  Today @Enigmaticpanda4321 wants to show some love to @Tinywhisper11. Here is what Panda has to say:

I see Tiny.. I smile cheerfully. 😁😁 Tiny is a magnet for Happiness. 💖

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

4998aeb1-b49f-42cd-af11-3ae213b67f12_1707352274.jpeg

210dfc6c-8936-4ba7-861a-34e1f48c7625_1707352287.jpeg

5b22c2ee-9933-4b3b-9487-d7591be7b4e4_1707352301.jpeg

Kristynsmama February 8th

And one more appreciation for tonight!  @Faithmonk9473 has some special words for AlleyCatNemo

Here’s what Faithmonk has to say! 

Nemo made my heart smile. They are considerate of request while creating graphics for peer appreciation. 

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Coachable - They have a desire to improve., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Faithmonk is also sending lots of sunshine on you for AlleyCatNemo!  ☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️

4081ab26-cbae-4d9a-a16c-3f23d8884ae0_1707353286.jpeg

439d7ee0-ef44-4d6c-b8f5-b6bdf56ec796_1707353298.jpeg

4ddb3305-cbd7-4e0e-8041-39e1061dbcab_1707353311.jpeg

@AlleyCatNemo 🥰

AlleyCatNemo February 8th

Thank you for making sure I didn't miss my package of kindness ð¥°ð¤©

@AlleyCatNemo

Hehe of-freaaaking-course!💖

This is so pretty and warm !!! Thank you creating such beautiful graphics! Now im truly shining

@Faithmonk9473 <3 im truly grateful for the warmth and kindness you sent my way. Love you all.

🌞@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞
wants 
🎄@CommunicativeJet616 🎄

to know 

"
Hey hey Jetttt, I hope this message finds you well! I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for the kindness, love, and warmth you have shown. Your cheerful bio and profile picture with the christmassy vibe and new-year joy never fail to bring a smile to my face, and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your presence in the community.💗

Your positive energy and uplifting spirit are so dearly appreciated and I'm sooo sure that your kind presence brings a lot of  light and joy to those around you.🥰

Thank you for being you. Sending lots of love and cheer your way!💗"

7_1707408430.jpg
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @CommunicativeJet616

💛@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  💛

~ Appreciates ~

💚@CommunicativeJet616  💚

🌷 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

🌷  Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,
🌷  Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,
🌷  Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,
🌷  Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,
🌷  Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,
🌷 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

8_1707408385.jpg

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou     sends @CommunicativeJet616

Lots of love 💕

16_1707410101.jpg

13_1707410144.jpg

VictoriaLove7 February 8th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a pretty Sunflowers 🌻 field theme graphic with the bright Sunshine 🌞❤ , Nemo! 🐱

It is a Sunflowers 🌻 field with a bright Sunshine 🌞❤ theme because it is from Sunshine! 🌞❤  ^_^ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou  🌞❤  to @CommunicativeJet616 🎄

The sky color & the font color for the message in the graphic is purplish so the letters color is soft purple for the message. Sunshine's 🌞❤ name & the hearts near Sunshine's 🌞❤ name is in yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow, Jet's 🎄 name is in red & green, & the hearts near Jet's name are green because it is Christmas 🎄 color, because Jet's pfp is a Christmasy 🎄 theme ☺

The qualities are in purplish, green, yellow. There are Jet's qualities being googled in a Google search toolbar ☺

The lots of love is also in Christmasy 🎄 theme just like Jet's pfp & the Santa's 🎅 has this face ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ

@AlleyCatNemo

Omigoooshhh this is sooo purrfecttttt, thanks a lot for posting this for @communicativeJet616 from me!🥰🥰🥰

AlleyCatNemo February 10th

Yay! Tysm sunshine 🌞 it means a lot that it was able the convey the warmth you have for Jett. ^_^

🌷    @VictoriaLove7 🌷
was
 wondering
how her peer

🍒     @Keith22534🍒
is doing! 

"Keith, how's you and how's school? I hope you keep going, and, here is Taylor & BTS 방탄소년단 (What does BTS acronym stand for? ☺)"🍜🍙

🍧
🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧

colorful-cute-thank-you-letter_1707416962.jpg

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

pink-and-white-cute-creative-blank-page-landscape-a4-document_1707417006.jpg

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Victoria sends some
🌞 Sunshine On You Keith!🏕️

pink-and-white-cute-creative-blank-page-landscape-a4-document-3_1707418442.jpg
@VictoriaLove7 @Keith22534 

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute school 🎒 theme graphic with a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤, Nemo! 🐱 ^_^

There are a bag, tea 🍵,  clock ⏰ , books 📚, a flower ⚘, & Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The letters color are blue & soft blue because the frame colors is blue. The message is in soft purplish just like the color of the bag 🎒 

There are strawberries 🍓 just like the strawberries 🍓 in the BTS Swift image & the frame color is peach, so there are these 🍑

I love the Sunshine 🌞❤ image! ^_^

The letters colors for Sunshine 🌞❤ on you & my name are orange & yellow because the Sunshine 🌞❤ color is yellow & the blushes are orange ☺ & the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ have this face •ᴗ• 

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank youu, Nemo 🐱 for creating this very cute school 🎒 theme graphic with a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ for Keith @Keith22534 from me ^_^ 

There are a bag, tea 🍵,  clock ⏰ , books 📚, a flower ⚘, & Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The letters color are blue & soft blue because the frame colors is blue. The message is in soft purplish just like the color of the bag 🎒 

There are strawberries 🍓 just like the strawberries 🍓 in the BTS Swift image & the frame is peach, so there are these 🍑 

I love the Sunshine 🌞❤ image! ^_^

The letters colors for Sunshine 🌞❤ & my name are orange & yellow because the Sunshine 🌞❤ color is yellow & the blushes are orange

The cute Sunshine 🌞❤ have this face •ᴗ•

me saves the graphic & the whole post! ^_^