Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BrightIndigo December 28th, 2023

@BrightIndigo
@Fristo

Your secret friend has also added the following photo:

js4wz4i_1703783817.jpeg

Link to the image: https://imgur.com/a/5P6k1nx

VictoriaLove7 December 28th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

The hearts are red, yellow, & orange, because the butterfly 🦋 wings colors are red, yellow, & orange ☺. It is a cute heart butterfly 🦋 graphic, Bright ☺

sadcat13 December 28th, 2023

We are back with a new appreciation! @yourbuddy30 , you have a message from a secret friend. They are sending you a warm hug with the appreciation 😊

love-hug.gif

Your secret friend´s message for you:

We haven't talked to each other much, but you noticed me and asked if I could be a forum supporter for a certain forum. I never got to then thank you for that, because after that, I found myself wanting to participate more, and also met some wonderful people. Thank you for being a beacon of support, I know I can always run to you whenever I need some help.

we-haven-t-talked-to-each-other-much-but-you-noticed-me-and-asked-if-i-could-be-a-forum-supporter-for-a-certain-forum-i-never-got-to-then-thank-you-for-that-because-after-that-i-found-myself-w_1703784191.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

VictoriaLove7 December 28th, 2023

@sadcat13

The letters color is brown because the color of the 🧶 yarns, cookies, & the pine fruit in the graphic is brown, it is a cute graphic with winter theme, cat 🐈‍⬛ ☺ 

yourbuddy30 December 29th, 2023

@sadcat13 You truly deserved to be a forum supporter. You have been doing a great job and I am glad I reached out to you. 

Thank you for making the Academy more active with your contributions!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 28th, 2023
Hey hey @crypticwhisperss1 soooo happy to be posting this for you, though probably a lil late, our apologies for that. But the sweet @Sirenofserenity wanted to wish you a floral happy birthday and I'm here to deliver all the pinksss and cake!🥰

image_1703799270.png

Thank you for the birthday message, Siren, you are sooo amazing!💜

Hiyaa Xaverie, it's lovely to think of you on your special day. Happiest Birthdayyyy. 🥰
Sending you the biggest slide of happiness today and everyday. You're an incredibly amazing and kind hooman, and I hope you receive abundant love and compassion always!💜

Some beautiful flowers for beautiful youu!🌸
cherry-blossom.gif
SirenOfSerenity December 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou omg all of this is exactly how I envisioned this looking, thank you it's beautiful ☺️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

Awww this made my heart singggg, you are so welcome!🥰

VictoriaLove7 December 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty cherry blossom 🌸 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color is pink because the graphic color tone & the font color are pink. The hearts are in purple just like the color of the letters for the names ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

me also like the way you put background for each name in the graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

We have one more appreciation to share. @Ashen4 , a secret friend thinks you are great, and wants you to know it. They are sending you these pretty green plants and a trophy with the message, because you are a true champion.

jqlbldg-1_1703803860.jpeg80fecd8ae16a71c6ffde54ba68705435_1703797302.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

add-a-subheading_1703803741.png

Have you ever gotten an appreciation so good you wanted to frame it? I framed thisone for you 😊 Without further ado, here is your secret friend´s message:

I'm a member on 7 Cups who had the pleasure of having been listened to by this listener. I say listener; however, it was clear that in the time that we spent conversing, this person went above and beyond what it means to not only be a listener but also what it means to a be quality-listener: they were an OUTSTANDING listener - everything a member could ask for and then some! There is so much to appreciate about this person as well as the value I received out of our conversations so far that I doubt any quantity or quality of words I use would suffice.

This outstanding listener devotes SO much of their time to listening which speaks to their patience, empathy and generosity. I believe each of our sessions lasted for hours! Additionally, during those hours-long sessions, they responded immediately and thoughtfully - I really had their undivided attention. They have such a strong desire to help others.

They were the perfect balance between professional and personable too. While they valued maintaining boundaries such as keeping personal information private, it didn't get in the way of their treating me like an equal - I felt respected, valued and validated. It didn't feel like I was speaking to someone who felt they were superior to me or who wanted to distance themselves from me. It felt like speaking to a close friend.

Lastly, this listener is highly intelligent and insightful - in a league of their own really. I was caught off guard by how they challenged me with questions and ideas that no other listener had done before and they have such an eloquent way of writing those ideas too. To be challenged with a new perspective is exactly what I look for when I reach out to listeners, so it went a long way for me.

I could go on and on with nice things to say about this listener, but then I'd never finish writing this, so I'd like to end off there. I'm utterly infatuated with this listener and am looking forward to the next time we can speak. For a while now, I've been dealing with mental health oriented struggles, but for the first time in a long time, I'm feeling something else besides apathy: I feel love, understanding and even inspiration - I even began listening on 7 Cups again myself! Wherever my mental health journey takes me next, I'll always be grateful for having met this listener. Thank you, Ashen4.

Thank you for allowing me to submit this appreciation form. (Big thanks to Fristo who introduced the form to me!)

start_1703804057.png

middle_1703804069.png

3_1703804080.png

@sadcat13

The letters color is gold just like the color of the trophy 🏆 & the frames of the graphics ☺

We have a special message for @kindHug676 . A secret friend is sending you a selfcare kit and this song .

e994216bc2b5478e003882650f884245_1703806371.jpg5ac1fe845f3d17f1996bda975cc9d26e_1703806381.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

🌿 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
🌿 Agile - They change course as needed
🌿 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🌿 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌿 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🌿 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
🌿 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

i-m-a-member-on-7-cups-who-had-the-pleasure-of-having-been-listened-to-by-this-listener-i-say-listener-however-it-was-clear-that-in-the-time-that-we-spent-conversing-this-person-went-above-and_1703806444.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Kind is a true hero, always working to help others. In this life we All face struggles, and I'm certain she faces struggles of her own. Yet she is here doing what she can to help others despite whatever she's facing. Thank you Kind!! You are an inspiration. A truly wonderful and amazing woman. Strong, compassionate, caring, helpful, a real pleasure to be around. Please know that your efforts are greatly appreciated Kind, I can't speak for anyone else, however I know for sure that you have been a great help to me, and I'm sure that you have also help many others here. A friend of mine once told me, 'you never know the impact you have on the lives of others'. I want you to know that you have made an incredibly powerful, and positive impact on my life. I look forward to every opportunity to speak with you. You are my hero Kind, and you are nothing short of astounding. 🦥(⁠⊃⁠。⁠•́⁠‿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)⁠⊃💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

untitled-design_1703806486.png

Kristynsmama December 28th, 2023

@sadcat13

I love the sloth graphics!!!  They are super cute!!!  I'm obsessed with sloths after I got to hold one in Honduras!

sadcat13 December 29th, 2023

@Kristynsmama that´s amazing! I´m happy you got to hold one 😊

@sadcat13

The letters color is green just like the scarf color worn by the sloth 🦥 & the color of the leaves in the graphic. It is a cute sloth 🦥 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ 

The sloth in one of the graphics is sleeping hihi ☺

sadcat13 December 29th, 2023

We have a special message for @Tobedoctor ! @Rui00 has a heartwarming message for you.

Rui specially highlighted these of your qualities:

🎀 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🎀 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🎀 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
🎀 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🎀 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🎀 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🎀 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-humble-they-humbly-admit-when-they-are-wrong-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feeli_1703814362.png

Rui´s message for you:

I know you have been having some rough times lately Tobe. So I just wanted to remind you how amazing you are! I'm so grateful to have you here on Cups with us Tobe. You matter, a lot! You are really super duper awesome! Thank you for being you! Continue being you! 💙

i-know-you-have-been-having-some-rough-times-lately-tobe-so-i-just-wanted-to-remind-you-how-amazing-you-are-i-m-so-grateful-to-have-you-here-on-cups-with-us-tobe-you-matter-a-lot-you-are-real_1703814210.png

@sadcat13

The letters color is soft pink purplish because the background of the graphics are soft pinkish purplish. It is a cute graphics with cats 🐈‍⬛ & paws ☺

EnigmaticCat24 December 30th, 2023

@sadcat13

Aww thank you for cutee and amazing graphic cat💙. 

@Rui00

Thank you for your kindness ruii, you're really amazing friend 💙. I'm doing ok dw hehe, i hope you're doing ok too. Keep being awesome pawsome ✨

sadcat13 December 30th, 2023

@Tobedoctor glad you like it, have a nice day 😊

Rui00 January 2nd

@Tobedoctor thank youu Tobee 💙

Rui00 January 2nd

Thank you @sadcat13 for the super duper awesome post 💙

BlissfulBue December 29th, 2023

With this lovely self care kit👇

birthday-teddy-and-chocolate-bouquet_1703821645.jpg

And this champion's trophy👇

trophy_1703821661.jpg

@Dancat1128 also has some special words for you @Kristynsmama

450a84e920bae21bdae09b9c0f1d4ef_1703820909.jpg

You're a gift to the community Kristy and we appreciate you so much!

Kristynsmama December 29th, 2023

@BlissfulBue thank you for these adorable graphics!  I love them so much!

@Dancat1128 it’s my honor to walk alongside you!  You are doing great as a listener!

@Kristynsmama

😊

@BlissfulBue

The letters colors are purple & blue just like the color of the ribbons in the kit & the blue & purple background of the horse 🐎 graphic. It is a pretty horse 🐴 theme graphic, Bue ☺

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you :)

A pawesome poetic appreciation for a meowgical being @purrfectlyfine aka Iris!💚

image_1703834855.png

And who is it from? @FairyMystic yay!💚
And what else? A yummilicious hot chocolate!☕🥰

christmas-hello-there.gif

Keep being purrfectlyy youu, Iris!💚

Thank youu, Mystic, for this beautiful message, you've got a way with words hehe. Made me smile and I hope Iris feels super special receiving this one from you too!💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute Christmasy theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The cat with Santa's hat has this face '😊', it is cat graphic because it is for purrfectly fine 🐈‍⬛ 

The letters color is red just like the font color in the graphic, the background color, the Santa's hat worn by the cat, the socks, & the cherry fruits. The hearts are in green just like the color of the leaves, the names are in black because the stars colors in the graphic is black ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

thank-you-care-bears.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for the time you spent & your hard work in making the cute graphics that makes the appreciations even more sweet & meaningful! 🤗❤

sun-hugs.gif

Hey hey @Hotaru419 our sweet friend @Camus00 has sent you a vvv well-deserved appreciation and some healthy healing tea!💙

image_1703857794.png

Text here:
"Hotaru always tries to do what's right and has a good heart. She inspires us all to get off our butts and use our time in the best way possible instead of dwelling or focusing on the past, the negative, the anxiety of the uncertain future. she lives in the present, as we all try to do, and as such, keeps her priorities straight.

My favorite thing about Hotaru's daily shares is how comfy and happy she is with small moments of self care and coziness. This is why I send virtual healing tea 🍵🍵🍵 because I know she takes her time to feel the warm cup in her hands, smell the tea and sip it mindfully. I believe this is how Hotaru does a lot of things in life and that's what enjoying life is about.
"

cuppa-steaming.gif

Aww what a lovely appreciation, Sammyyyy, I love how genuine and personable you make everything sound always. You da coolestt!💙

Hotaaa, I wholeheartedly agree with Sam, you're a wonderful presence in the rooms and it's an inspiration how you lead your routine and find something enjoyable in the simple things too. Keep going!💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty soft pink & soft blue flowery graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ I also like the healing tea 🍵 gif, it looks yummy 😋❤

The letters color is purple because the font color for the message in the graphic is purple, the names & the hearts are in blue because the graphic background is blue ©️ Sunshine's owlsome sweet style! 🥳❤

BearListens December 31st, 2023

Adding on, I love when Hotaru talks about Bosco :)

Hellooo fellow awesome smile spreader @teenytinyturtle, I'm happy to share this little encouraging note from @VictoriaLove7 for you!💜

image_1703858852.png

Ooh and Vicc being the thoughtful and creative Viccc as always, sends you a specially created gift~ "Sunshine on you".🌞

image_1703858922.png

Always so kind, caring, creative and thoughtful, Vicccc, thank youuu for reminding our awesome friend of how appreciated they are.💜

*hugs* Teeny, you are allowed all the time you need to feel okie, always. We're all here with youuu!💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤ for making the very very cute turtle 🐢 theme graphic 😭🥺❤ for Teeny 🐢 from me 🤗❤ The turtle 🐢 shows Teeny & the rainbow shows the appreciator (🤗❤ me 🌈).

The letters color are green because it is the turtle 🐢 color & the font color for the names in the graphic, orange for Teeny's name just like the shells color & the other turtle color, red for my name 🤗❤, & the hearts are purple because the font color for the message in the graphic is purple.

Then, me name is also in soft orange, soft blue, & soft purple, just like the colors of the rainbow 🥺❤. Teeny's name in your message is in navy blue because it is the color of the sea in the Sunshine 🌞❤ on Teeny 🐢 graphic ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

I love the super cute graphic with the meaningful thoughtful parts that you created that prettify the appreciation me sent for Teeny 🐢 😭❤🥺❤ you made my day, my week, my month, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

*speechless* xD you are abso-freaking-lutely fantabulous, Viccc!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥺❤ you are the owlsome, amazing one, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Thank *youu* for all your hard works in creating the graphics, for bringing your myriad of skills to Cups. Thank you for being the beacon of light, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🤗❤

owlie.gif

Kristynsmama December 31st, 2023

A Secret Friend is here to give a special shout out to @YourCaringConfidant  it’s a week deserves shout out!  Here’s what the secret friend had to say:  

The gingerbread house you made for me was really cute! Thank you so much. It is no lie that you are very talented and you sharing that with me, even though we weren't well acquainted was really sweet. I appreciate that. And from the little chat we had in forum, you are a lovely person :) Now gemini twin, can you guess who I am?

c9cfe73f-511b-45b3-b441-d929f40ade5b_1703998944.jpeg

0393f7e6-2b0c-47ee-8fc5-024067e52e68_1703998960.jpeg

YourCaringConfidant December 31st, 2023

@Kristynsmama Thank you so much for delivering this sweet note to me. It's sooo pretty and definitely made my heart smile. 

I would like to think a certain minion is my secret friend and if so, I would like to ask if we can make it official? What do ya say, Gemini Twin? ♡ *smiles* Thank you for thinking of me and for thos very beautiful, kind note. I'm grateful. @BlissfulBue

ef1fea4d-b1ad-4353-94e2-989b0b0f70ac_1704001312.jpeg

BlissfulBue January 2nd

@Kristynsmama 😊I like the graphics

@YourCaringConfidant 💕💕💕 Of course we can make it official 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾 that'd be really awesome 😄 and you thought of me first💫

Totally screaming over the minions! They're so cuuute♥️