Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

WeEarth December 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Victoria, person with a globe is a special person, maybe doug can identify?

sadcat13 December 26th, 2023

Ho ho ho! @HealingTalk you have a message from Secret friend Santa! Can you guess who they are? Your secret friend is sending you colours of joy with the appreciation.

b9e04587b04bce955e02d7a6fa949c06_1703605628.jpg

What message and clues is your secret friend leaving?

I'm really excited to show appreciation for you Marcelo! And this is the perfect way to do it, since we met in the forums and its been light hearted chats and banter! I haven't known you for a long time, but I honestly appreciate your presence in the forums, and its great getting to know you a little better! Can you guess who I am? :)

me-the-power-of-resilience-the-beauty-of-adaptability-and-the-importance-of-carving-my-unique-path-just-as-a-river-nourishes-the-lands-it-touches-your-guidance-has-nourished-me-your-support-h_1703605490.png

Thank you for being a member of our community! If you too want to become someone´s secret Santa friend, you can do so by filling the peer appreciation form

HealingTalk December 26th, 2023

@sadcat13

Thank you so much, Secret Friend Santa, for your kind appreciation message!

I do have a guess from your clues and writing style, but I am hesitant to tell for fear of disappointing you or being unfair.

In any case, I am very grateful to you for taking the time to prepare this gift and being so kind to me!

It was a wonderful surprise and made me feel great right now!

💗 💗 💗 

VictoriaLove7 December 26th, 2023

@sadcat13

It is a pretty Christmasy 🎄 theme graphic with red white cup, candy cane, & the blue Christmas bulbs ☺

HealingTalk December 27th, 2023

@sadcat13

Ok, so my guess was @BlissfulBue

BlissfulBue December 29th, 2023

I wonder what made you sure😂 and yes, I meant every word of it😊 I appreciate you @HealingTalk

HealingTalk January 8th

@BlissfulBue

Oh, Thank you so much Bue!

I appreciate you very much too.

Maybe was my female side intuition?

We have one more appreciation to share, this time it is for @Autisticyouth . Your friend @Shiningstar wants you to know that you are amazing and is sending you warm hugs with the appreciation.

big-hero-six-hug.gif

Star highlighted these of your qualities:

🦋 Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork
🦋 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🦋 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🦋 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🦋 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🦋 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🦋 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

having-ability-to-delegate-they-facilitate-teamwork-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others_1703606180.png

Star´s message for you:

Thank you autisticyouth for being a great host and really understanding how people are feeling 💫

a-beautiful-soul-who-believes-in-act-of-giving-who-takes-efforts-for-making-dream-come-true-world-needs-more-such-kind-souls_1703606212.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

December 26th, 2023

@sadcat13 thank you @Shiningstar  for this!

@sadcat13

The letters color is brown because the graphic color is brown. It is a cute graphic with the gingerbread men, hihi ☺

More secret Santa time! This time, it is for our one and only @Sunisshiningandsoareyou . Can you guess who your secret Santa friend is? They are sending you colours of joy with the appreciation.

4dd817a76e351fd25671379a81ab7697_1703607133.jpg

Your secret friend´s message:

It's no secret that you bring warmth to the community , happiness to the people around through your lovely rays of sunshine. Yes, your secret friend here has once made an appreciation for you, and here is another one, because honestly, I can't appreciate you enough. I look up to you Sun! Can you figure out who I am? :)

it-s-no-secret-that-you-bring-warmth-to-the-community-happiness-to-the-people-around-through-your-lovely-rays-of-sunshine-yes-your-secret-friend-here-has-once-made-an-appreciation-for-you-and_1703607172.png

Do you know who it is from? If you too want to become someone´s secret Santa friend, you can do so by filling out the peer appreciation form! Thank you for being the member of our community 

@sadcat13

The letters color is similar to the blue color of the cup in the graphic. The colors of joy graphic has shining lights because it is for Sunshine🌞❤! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 28th, 2023

@sadcat13

Aw thank you for the sparkly, shiny graphic and the yumm hot chocolate, Cat. Appreciate you and all you do as a Smile Spreader!🌻

I don't want to be wrong about this lol, but I have a feeling my secret santa friend is @BlissfulBue 👀 are you lol? Please confirmmmmm!😭

Bue, it means a lot to me really, thank you for two super sweet and appreciative messages. It's so so so encouraging and beyond uplifting for me, I truly cannot thank you enough for seeing me in such a sunny light and for being thoughtful enough to let me know. You're a wonderful presence and it makes my day seeing you around and interacting with you in the forumland too. I appreciate you so much also. Keep shining bright as ever!🤗❤

BlissfulBue December 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's me!😂 And for real, you're that shiny sunny presence we all want to be when we grow up😊 And I'm speechless, I honestly don't know how to respond your message🙈😊😊

@BlissfulBue

Yayyyy so knew it had to be you lol😭 thank youuu so much, again, Bue, this means the world and more to me. You're tooooo sweet of a blessing!🤗💖

We have a very special appreciation to share. @WhereIsRed is sending lots of love and a heartwarming message to @BlueRivercares .

e5f3692c78374ae25388f2001a40b665_1703609710.jpg

Red specially highlighted these of your qualities:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Supportive - They are kind and helpful

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm_1703609787.png

Red´s message for you:

Gratitude Overflowing Like a River I express my profound gratitude for being my guiding light through the flowing currents as a Newbie listener. Your mentorship is more than just a source of knowledge; it's a current of inspiration that propels me forward. Like a river, you've shown me the power of resilience, the beauty of adaptability, and the importance of carving my unique path. Just as a river nourishes the lands it touches, your guidance has nourished me. Your support has been the tributary that feeds into the river of my potential, making me feel more capable of navigating the twists and turns that lie ahead. Thank you River for being more than a mentor ❤️

fantasy-night_1703609824.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

@sadcat13

The lots of love graphic is a blue heart shape neon, because it is for River 🏞, the letters color is blue just like the color of the message graphic ☺

LoveMyMoonflowers December 27th, 2023
Hiya @DarkerPlaces 💙 I hope your doing okie friend 💙 

7e025482-4299-4fad-b457-88528334643b_1703687011.png

I’m so vvv happy to let you know you’ve received an appreciation from the lovely Adrien buddy 🥰 @AdrienLovesYou23 💙 who’d like to appreciate you for being exactly *youu* 💙

7dace221-f20d-428b-b43a-810481cb1020_1703687235.png

This was seriously so sweet to read (': Adrien, I agree wholeheartedly with everything you’ve written here 🥺 thank you for penning this note for Rome. 💙

Romeee I hope you know how much we love you 💙 you really are so vvvv caring and sweet and I don’t think cups would be the same without you. 💙 

me sending loads of love for you both! 🥺💙 

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
VictoriaLove7 December 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letters color is blue because the graphic color tone is blue, & the hearts are blue too. It is a cute graphic, Nii 🌙🥧 ^_^ Is it a blueberry letter? ☺

@VictoriaLove7

yes, rainbow bear 💜 it’s the blueberry font on Canva. <3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you, Nii 🌙🥧☺ for the cute color &  graphic ^_^ 

@VictoriaLove7

thank you for being so vv observant rainbow bear 🥺 the way you notice little things means so much <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank *you*, Nii 🌙🥧 ☺ for making cute little parts in the graphics you created! ^_^

@victorialove7

🥺🤧💜

DarkerPlaces December 27th, 2023

Thx so much 🙂🙂

Kristynsmama December 27th, 2023

A secret friend is here to send warm hugs and we’ll wishes to the one and only @Positivepumpkin22

Here’s what the secret friend has to say:♥️♥️♥️

Pumpkin is a wonderful person to be around. She is warm, kind, optimistic and knows how to make me smile. She points out my errors in a gentle manner without criticizing me harshly. She is an amazing leader and friend.♥️♥️♥️

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.♥️♥️♥️

I have to say, I’ve recently gotten to know PositivePumpkin22 also and I have to agree with the secret friend!  ♥️♥️♥️

c43e9e08-f4cd-44e7-9501-cd27872c37ab_1703717511.jpeg

0369903e-54c8-44d6-a2a4-8bd1e121c233_1703717526.jpeg

e11ff36c-3a15-406f-98e9-b68c56f26c2e_1703717544.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 December 28th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The letters color is brown because the fireplace graphic color is brown, there are pumpkins 🎃 graphic too, because it is for positivePumpkin ☺

Kristynsmama December 27th, 2023

🔔🔔🔔*Rings a bell* 🔔🔔🔔 Ding a ling a ling!!!

May I have your attention please!!  It’s time for another wonderful peer appreciation!  This time it’s from @adventurousBranch378 to @WorkingitThrough2 

Heres what AdventurousBranxh378 has to say!

I appreciate their kindness and compassion to others!

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

And AdventurousBranch is sending sunshine your way!

e029d055-f8fa-4edc-b4af-810860638a84_1703718916.jpeg

b9955140-0810-4f39-bd19-e49043523093_1703718930.jpeg

f86337c4-6b7e-440b-8b58-ebd80c1f7926_1703718943.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

I like the bright Sunshine 🌞❤ graphics ☺ WorkingitThrough2's name is in the center of the Sunshine 🌞❤

The letters color is orange just like the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphics. It is Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic because Branch sent Sunshine 🌞❤ to WorkingitThrough2 ☺

WorkingitThrough2 December 28th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

This is so beautiful and thoughtful. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I am not used to people being nice except here at 7cups.>❤️. Branch, I am humbled. Have a very Happy New Year.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 28th, 2023

Hiya @liveloveforgive, you've been described as a "true gift of a friend" and I feel this is such a special honor for anyone, specially to be able to create that sort of a positive impact and establish a strong bond virtually, is commendable.💚

Your secret friend has a beautiful message for you!💚

image_1703766523.png

Plus a lovely gift your way. Click here to unwrap.

Ooh and gift #2 a self-care kit for you. Woah, your secret friend sure is a generous hooman hehe. If you're able to guess who they are, please send them a token of our gratitude as well.🥰

image_1703766697.png

I hope you enjoy the self-care kit, I picked out for you, Live. Thank you for being so awesomely youuuu.💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty Fernleaf flowers graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤

The Fernleaf flowers color is purple so the letters color is purple, the kit color is also in purple color tone. ❤

The names & the hearts are in green just like the color of the flower stems ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🤗❤

LiveLoveForgive January 27th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks alot @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for sharing this me. I appreciate all the hard-work behind this :)

Dear, secret friend, this was such a sweet message and a lovely surprise. It made me smile and I am really really thankful for all the kindness! <3 

I appreciate the choice of background and the flowers, such a keen observer you are :)

It is amazing that I met such a kind a beautiful soul here. Sending pure Love and smiles to you.🌱💛

Once again, A BIGG THANK YOUU :)

@LiveLoveForgive

Awww you're so welcome, Live, I'm super happy you liked this hehe.🤗

WeEarth December 28th, 2023

Here is a special message from @WhereIsRed to @sadcat13

1_1703777788.jpg

Red is giving you warm hugs🤗 

2_1703777935.jpg

🌈 To @Sadcat13:
Your empathy is a guiding light for those navigating their emotions. Your friendly and caring nature creates a supportive environment that makes a meaningful impact on the lives of others. May your kindness continue to ripple through our online community, touching hearts and spreading warmth.

💡 To @WhereIsRed:
Your open-mindedness and positive energy make this space a more enjoyable and uplifting place to be. May your kindness continue to inspire and your joy continue to brighten our community.

May the journey ahead be filled with continued growth, positivity, and meaningful connections. Here's to more shared moments, support, and the collective strength of our online family on 7 Cups.

Cat and Red, Wishing you both the very best on your paths, and may the digital universe continue to benefit from the incredible individuals that you are.😊💖

@WeEarth

The letters color is red & black because in the graphic the color of the woman's clothing is red & the cat is black 🐈‍⬛ just like Sadcat's pfp ☺ The other letters colors are purple, purplish, & green, because the silhouette color in the warm hug graphic is purple, & the grass color in the first graphic is green ☺

It is a cute graphic with little flowers, Earth 🌎 ☺

sadcat13 December 28th, 2023

@WeEarth awww, thank youuuuu. This is so beautiful 😭💖
@WhereIsRed thank you for your kind words. It was fun working with you 🌻

WeEarth December 28th, 2023

@sadcat13

😊😍💖

BrightIndigo December 28th, 2023

❤️💛🧡 A secret friend has sent a lovely message and lots of love to the always wonderful @Fristo 🧡💛❤️

fristoapp01_1703783062.jpg

❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡

They mentioned the following qualities:

Optimistic
Empathetic
Problem-solver
Intuitive
Purposeful
Respectful
Positive

The kindness you both spread is like a warm hug. Your positive energy is felt by all. Thank you!! 💙🤗

❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡❤️💛🧡

BrightIndigo December 28th, 2023

@BrightIndigo
@Fristo

Your secret friend has also added the following photo: