Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

sadcat13 December 24th, 2023

We have a special message for @helpfulKiwi4855 from @WeEarth . Earth is sending you a selfcare kit and this delicious snack with the appreciation

999ef0adc2cf4dd0827b7542936c110e_1703461875.jpgl5uhcji_1703461881.jpeg

Earth highlighted these of your qualities:

๐ŸŽ„ Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view
๐ŸŽ„ย Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
๐ŸŽ„ย Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
๐ŸŽ„ย Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
๐ŸŽ„ย Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-motivated-they-are-internally-motivated-to-achieve-their-goals-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-friendly-t_1703461990.png

Earthยดs special message for you:

Thank you for spending your time with me, it was a mini chat self-care kit for me๐Ÿ˜Š Please accept the yummy snack from my side๐Ÿ˜‹

thank-you-for-spending-your-time-with-me-it-was-a-mini-chat-self-care-kit-for-me-please-accept-the-yummy-snack-from-my-side_1703462030.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

helpfulKiwi4855 December 25th, 2023

@sadcat13 Thank you so much and that made my christmas sooo special today.. that was a real thought full gift and snacks from @weearth

sadcat13 December 25th, 2023

@helpfulKiwi4855 merry christmasย ๐Ÿ˜Š

WeEarth December 25th, 2023

@helpfulKiwi4855

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

VictoriaLove7 December 25th, 2023

@sadcat13

The snacks on the banana leaf looks yummy. ๐Ÿ˜‹ the square for the message I the graphic is soft brown just like the color of the cookie & the cinnamon roll โ˜บ

@Fristo

@Aruna20ย I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for the trust you've placed in our connection. Your openness and willingness to share mean the world to me.

peer-appreciation-team_1703485185.jpg

As a token of appreciation, I'm sending you virtual Warm Hugs ๐Ÿค—. It symbolizes the warmth and comfort that your presence brings to our digital space. May it convey the appreciation and gratitude that words sometimes fall short of expressing.

virtual-gifts_1703485199.jpg

Once again, thank you for being you and for the trust you've placed in our connection. I'm here to listen, support, and navigate through any challenges together. Looking forward to many more positive interactions.

December 25th, 2023

@WeEarth your posts and words are the most beautiful, Earthย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@Fristo

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

@WeEarth

The Earth ๐ŸŒŽ graphic wearing flowers headband is cute, Earth ๐ŸŒ, it has this face '๐Ÿ˜„' The letters colors are blue & maroon because the graphics colors for the warm hug is blue & for the message is maroon โ˜บ

@Fristo

@sadcat13 I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the incredible support you've shown me. Your kindness has made a significant impact, and I truly appreciate it.ย 

peer-appreciation-team_1703487226.jpg

As a token of my appreciation, I'm sending you virtual Warm Hugs ๐Ÿค—. May they convey the warmth and gratitude I feel for your support. Your presence makes a difference, and I'm thankful to have you as part of our digital family.

virtual-gifts_1703487311.jpg

Once again, thank you for being a fantastic supporter and for embodying qualities that make our virtual space a better place. Looking forward to more positive interactions and shared moments.

@WeEarth

The first graphic, the cats ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› in various poses show Sadcat. The second graphic shows cat ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› with earth ๐ŸŒŽ because it is from Earth ๐ŸŒŽ to cat ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› โ˜บ

sadcat13 December 25th, 2023

@WeEarth awwww, thank youuuย ๐ŸŒป these graphics are so cuteย ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

@sadcat13

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

@Fristo

Greetings @FairyMysticย 

Here is a special message for you from Earth, myself.

peer-appreciation-team_1703493325.jpg

I am delighted to share a special, personalized, and customized self-care kit, crafted with love and magic by the talented unicorn artisans at Enchanted Whispers Shop๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’– As we understand, every fairy deserves a moment of bliss, and Mysti, this Radiance Kit is tailored just for you๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿฉท Mysti's Radiance Kit ๐ŸŒˆ includes:

1. Pixie Dust Elixirย ย 
  2. GlowGleam Kitย ย 
  3. StarrySoothe Eye Maskย ย 
  4. Herbal Harmony Drinkย ย 
  5. Tranquil Trinket Braceletย ย 
  6. Floral Fantasy Makeup Setย 
  7. Foodie Hamper from Fairy Landย ย 
  8. Mystical Energies Elixirย ย 
  9. Everlasting Magical Bottleย 
  10. Mirror of Ever-Changing Attireย ย 
  11. Fairy Whispers Journalย ย 

virtual-gifts-1703493625_1703494070.jpg

All these wonders have been handpicked from the vast store of Enchanted Whispers, Fairy Land.

May Mysti's Radiance Kit bring joy, tranquility, and a touch of magic to your fairy realm. Keep spreading your enchantment, and always keep that wonderful smile aglow. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜Š

@WeEarth

The color of the letters are maroon & purple because the fairy ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ wings are maroon & the castle ๐Ÿฐ is purple. The radiance kit is so fairy, Earth ๐ŸŒโ˜บ

FairyMystic December 25th, 2023

@WeEarth

Thank you earth for the post, especially theย customized self-care kit fromย Enchanted Whispers Shop that too made by unicorns๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

I loved the kit,ย Pixie Dust,ย GlowGleam Kit,ย Mirror of Ever-Changing Attire and all others

I am glad that I found a friend like you earth. Thank you๐ŸŒˆ

I am giving youย magical powers to make very post you make sweet and warm๐Ÿ˜„

WeEarth December 26th, 2023

@FairyMystic

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

LoveMyMoonflowers December 25th, 2023
Hey hey @Tinywhisper11 ๐Ÿฅฐ I hope youโ€™re having a lovely Christmas so far. ๐Ÿ’™ I am so happy to let you know youโ€™ve received an appreciation from a secret friend ๐Ÿ’™

0123b698-c028-4299-9700-717bebaa9002_1703501209.png

click mee

Along with this sweet little note, your secret friendย sent you some flowers!ย 

%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88-%E3%81%8A%E8%8A%B1.gif

But thatโ€™s not it :0 youโ€™ve also gotten another little giftย hereย (You may want to be careful in case it is a cactus ๐ŸŒต) hehe. ๐Ÿ’™ย 

๐ŸŽ„ A little note from me ๐ŸŽ„

Lolaaa beeaannieee you honestly deserve every single appreciation you receive. ๐Ÿฅบ like your secret friend said, you really do bring so much light and joy to 7cups ๐Ÿ’™ you have such a big heart and your a beautiful person, inside and out. ๐Ÿ’™ i hope you know how much we love you, sweet Lola. ๐Ÿ’™ merry christmas! ๐ŸŽ…ย 

๐ŸŒ™ Ni ๐ŸŒธย 

Tinywhisper11 December 25th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ yaaaay! A xmas appreciation๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ… thankyou secret friend โคโคโค I love you... Probably.. I'm not sure cause your secretive. But I'm sure I do. Thannnkkyyyouuu โคโคmerry Christmas

Merry Christmas lovely โคโค thanks for making the appreciation so pretty, and your lil cactus note๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm so excited yaaaay! Xmasss, but soooo tired. But yaaaay! Xmas

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letters colors are soft blue & blue for the names, & the hearts are blue, because the graphic background is soft blue, the mountain is blue. It is a cute snowy mountain with snowman โ˜ƒ๏ธ, Nii ๐ŸŒ™โ˜บ

EmpathysGarden December 25th, 2023

Calling all cuppers for a series of super, totally spectacular appreciations on Christmas Eve <3 (Or just an end of December, 2023 volley of love for those of us who dont celebrate).

Can you keep a secret? A super secret friend has sunshine and a message for @yourbuddy30

The message reads: They helped when I felt down about a chat on 7Cups. They let me know itโ€™s okay to take time for myself as well and that I matter.

Some Traits they shared with us about Buddy are: Rational - They are sensible, not moody., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view.

Hey Buddy, Thank you for all that you do for our cuppers community. Iโ€™m always so inspired and excited when I see a new post in the forum threads from you. Additionally, I love your passion for helping and listening to others. Itโ€™s so evident in everything you do on our platform that you rock!! Thanks again and have a very Happy Holidays <3

Thank you to our secret friend for taking the time to appreciate a peer :)

thanks-for-spreading-so-much-sunshine-3_1703533793.png

yourbuddy30 December 26th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden Thank you for this wonderful post Garden. I am touched by this. A perfect gift for Christmas.ย 

Thank you to the one who wrote this for me. I am glad to hear that.ย 

VictoriaLove7 December 26th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

I like the Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค theme graphic, Emp โ˜บ

Keep the train rolling with another appreciation! This appreciation is from @Jupiterbeingahuman with lots of hugs to @Optimisticempath

Jupiterโ€™s message reads: For being completely yourself. Always making new posts and bringing others together. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate you. They also went ahead and let us know about some of your super awesome skills and traits. Some of them included: Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Jupiter, thanks for taking the time to shout out our dear friend and highlight so many of their wonderful traits. I love all of the positivity youโ€™ve been spreading around the site. You are a true hero. I hope the holiday season is treating you well and you continue to send in fun peer appreciations.

Empath, I have to say, I love the name hehe <3 Itโ€™s been a pleasure to get to know you through Jupiter and others equally as touched by the time you dedicate to our platform. Your conversations in the forums are warm and inviting. They contribute so much love and inspire so many to be brave and participate. Thank you for all the passion and hard work you put into our fellow cuppers. With much love, best wishes, and a hopefully jolly holiday from mine to yours, I hope this reaches you with the love and appreciation the sender intended, Thanks again, Emp

for-being-completely-yourself-always-making-new-posts-and-bringing-others-together-i-just-wanted-to-let-you-know-i-appreciate-you_1703533844.png

@EmpathysGarden

The graphic theme is Jupiter planet ๐Ÿช, because it is from Jupiter to Optimus ๐Ÿงธ, it is cute with a speech bubble for the message โ˜บ

Last appreciation of the night, saving some special happiness for last, I have a joyful message from @WeEarth to @Clarisse29 with plenty of bundles of sunshine

Earth sayโ€™s: Thank you Clarisse for your supportโค๏ธ

Earth also wanted to mention that you are: Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Earth, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to the smile spreaders! We appreciate the time you took to make an appreciation during this busy holiday season to out treasured friend Clarisse. The positivity and good energy that you spread is reflective of your beautiful soul. I was absolutely tickled silly to do this appreciation for you this week.

Clarisse, you are one of my favorite community leaders and content creators. I havent been a follower of yours for long but after stumbling over one of your amazing prompts in a forum, it was history. Running into this opportunity to send a little love and compassion your way was meant to be. I absolutely adore all the fun and colorful text colors in your bio and all of the fascinating ideas youve been spreading to a variety of our communities. Thank you for all the time, dedication, and empathy you provide for all of our cuppers. You are seen and heard. Thank you for making the community a better place.

It was my honor to make these accompanying graphics for you this weekend. Enjoy, Best wishes, Emp.

untitled-design_1703533942.png

@EmpathysGarden

Thank you for this lovely post

Clarisse29 December 26th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

Thank you @EmpathysGarden and @WeEarth for the lovely appreciation message! It made my day! I loved every bit of it and I'm more than grateful for all the efforts you put in <3

@Clarisse29

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

@EmpathysGarden

The graphic is cute with Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & earth ๐ŸŒ, because Earth ๐ŸŒŽ sent Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค! โ˜บ

BlissfulBue December 26th, 2023

Oooo what's this? It's an appreciation from a secret friend to the lovely @WhereIsRed !ย 

Your secret friend sent you a self care kit

image_1703580374.png

And here is what they had to say:

a30b98b3724e5174b6f7a026bb15d3a_1703580426.jpg

ย Keep beingย red-iculously amazing Red!

@BlissfulBue

The graphic is person on a journey, because the message us about wandering across the globe, the jacket & the mountain are red because it is for Red. โ˜บ

BlissfulBue December 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

๐Ÿฅฐ

WhereIsRed December 26th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

Ah, my fellow adventurer in the vast world of curiosity and mysteries, @WeEarth ! You've outsmarted the detective.๐Ÿ˜

@WhereIsRed

Detective's apprentice reporting for duty! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ Ready to unravel more mysteries and explore the unknown ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–

BlissfulBue December 26th, 2023

03ccbf4996f9cfe1ee1cd155ebf1c21_1703581242.jpg

Lots and lots of love for @BlueRivercares from @CompassionateArrow ! Along with all the love, Arrow also had this to say:

8e927e18e55f8db974343c5ef787e16_1703581350.jpg

You've clearly been making an impact on here Blue! We appreciate you!

@BlissfulBue

The letters colors for River's name is similar to the blue color of the first graphic, for Arrow's name the blue color is similar to the second graphic.ย  The graphics are hearts on the water surface & the river because it is lots of love for River ๐Ÿžโ˜บ

BlissfulBue December 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank youย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's take a stroll down the digital memory lane!

Special post for @VintageDougers from WeEarth, myself.

2_1703597116.jpg

Please accept the customized self care kit which was made by Paws & Serenity Emporium for you๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜œ

3_1703597351.jpg

I've identified some of your qualities and giving you the badge of mine:
๐Ÿ˜บ Motiv-paw-ted

๐ŸŽ‰ Cheerful Whisker Wielder

๐ŸŒŒ Opti-mew-istic Weaver

๐Ÿš€ Innovative Whisker

4_1703597327.jpg

Sending you my heartfelt appreciation and the very best wishes for continued success and joy on your journey๐Ÿ’•

@WeEarth

There are cats in the graphic, one is in meditation pose hihi โ˜บ, because Vin's pfp is a cat ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› & a person with a globe & a cat wearing sunglasses ๐Ÿ‘“ because it is from Earth ๐ŸŒŽ to Vintage ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›