Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

sadcat13 November 19th, 2023

@Orca03 is sending some sunshine and a heartwarming message to our great listener @CanUnderstand. Thank you for being an amazing part of our community! 🌞

Orca highlighted these of your qualities:

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Rational - They are sensible, not moody., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork.

Orca´s message for you:

Your friendliness and helpfulness create a welcoming atmosphere, making each interaction a positive experience🌸🔥. As a good listener, you engage with kindness and patience, making people feel heard and understood😀. Your ability to bring calmness to conversations is truly appreciated. Thank you for being great at what you do! ✨

your-friendliness-and-helpfulness-create-a-welcoming-atmosphere-making-each-interaction-a-positive-experience-as-a-good-listener-you-engage-with-kindness-and-patience-making-people-feel-he_1700357980.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 20th, 2023

Hiya @Sunshine0023, so happy to share this lovely appreciation from @Orca03 for you, to thank you for being the exceptional listener you are.💛

image_1700464399.png

Sunshine, I see you've been a listener since 2018, that's a lot of time and you've got such wonderful reviews too, thank you for being here and for being you!💛

Orca sent you some flowers as well.💐

sunflower-flower.gif

Orca, as always, thank you for allowing us to spotlight some of our extraordinary peers here, you're pretty darn amazing yourself!💛

VictoriaLove7 November 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letter color is maroon because the font color in the graphic is maroon. The names and the hearts are yellow gold,  because the font color for the names in the graphic is yellow! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

The flowers are Sunflowers 🌻 because it is an appreciation for Sunshine0023 🌞❤, there are yellow and purple smoll butterflies 🦋 fluttering by the Sunflowers! 🌻 

It is a very cute appreciation for Sunshine 🌞❤ created by Sunshine! 🌞❤

It is a very sweet graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Is the font Amsterdam One? 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you, Vicc and yes!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for your hard work and the time you spent in creating sweet graphics that make the appreciation becomes even more sweet and meaningful! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Means a lot to me, appreciate your kindness and consistent warmth so much! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

It means a lottt to me that it means a lot to you! 🥺❤

*me reading your reply*🤗❤

images_1700480309.jpeg

Hey hey @AffyAvo, your forum presence is commendable and we just have another sweet peer @Theboymoana reminding you of the same with this appreciation!🤎

image_1700465043.png

Nahoa, Yayyy, I'm glad forums are your favorite part of cups too hehe. And it's true, it's with people like Affy who make forumland an extraordinary place to be. Thank you for appreciating our wonderful peer!🤎

Keep being you, Affy, you're amazingggg!🤎

Nahoa also sent you some sunshine. 🌞 Coincidence? I think not hehe! XD 

sending-sun.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤, the cloud ☁️ in the graphic, the way you put the message on the cloud, and the names in curvy shape, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letter color is pink because the font color for the message in the graphic is pink. Nahoa's and Affy's names are in yellow because the background of the graphic is in yellow tone, the font color for the names in the graphic is yellowish brown, so the hearts are yellowish brown! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🤗❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope is cute! ❤

It is a bright graphic full of Sunshine created by Sunshine! 🌞❤

@VictoriaLove7

rainy-day-good-morning-rainy-day.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤

awesome-motivate.gif

AffyAvo November 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @theboymoana

Awww thank you so much!

@theboymoana I appreciate all you share in the forums and getting to know you there. I'm glad I can help with you liking the space here 💜

Sun love the light you bring here, especially as the days are getting shorter!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2023

@AffyAvo Aww parceling some extra sunshine for youu!🌞🌞

Kristynsmama November 20th, 2023

Here I am standing in the corner clapping and whisking for this appreciation from @sunisshiningandsoareyou for @Orca03 Here’s what Sunisshingforyoy has to say!

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐

Hey there Star Appreciator~ Orca, that's what you are haha, one of those recurring names on our dashboard, who is always saying such kind things for their peers. Being a listener here is truly a gratifying experience, there's many ups and downs, but having someone to cheer for you and say something kind to you has immense power to make the downs seem insignificant. 
Your constant encouragement for many many listeners is greatly appreciated. With every appreciation, I thank you for being as appreciative and kind, however you deserve an exceptional message unique to you, so here you go hehe. Thank you for being you! You are incredibly appreciated as well!💖

and these are the precious qualities spotted in our one and only Orca03:

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.
🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐

Here’s a row of flowers for all the flowery subshine you bring to 7 cups!

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐

94d663e0-dfa7-4d74-95d0-706f8612b9d3_1700467244.png

Kristynsmama November 20th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

oops I hit return without the other graphic.750bccc4-eb36-4fd3-b1b9-548db56f9a0a_1700467309.png

@Kristynsmama

Aww such beautiful floral feels, thank you for turning my words for @Orca03 extra pretty with this lovely post, Kristy! 🥰

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty flowery theme appreciation from Sunshine 🌞❤ to Orca 🌸 so there are various  flower emojis! 🌹🌺🌸🌻🌷🌼 

I also like title in the graphic 'Life is beautiful', Kristy! ☺

sadcat13 November 20th, 2023

We have a special message for our amazing @HealingTalk from @Kristynsmama. Thank you for all you do for this community!

Kristynsmama specially highlighted these of your qualities:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Special message for you:

HealingTalk, your support over the last couple of days has meant the world to me. You had some great suggestions to help me through some of my challenges and I’m already implementing them! You are an awesome person with a big heart! I’m sending you some healing tea because you gave me some excellent healing suggestions! Thanks for all you do on 7 cups!

healingtalk-your-support-over-the-last-couple-of-days-has-meant-the-world-to-me-you-had-some-great-suggestions-to-help-me-through-some-of-my-challenges-and-i-m-already-implementing-them-you-are_1700488821.jpg

Kristynsmama November 21st, 2023

@sadcat13

Thank you for making this adorable graphic offering some healing tea to my new found friend HealingTalk!  I appreciate you and am so glad you are part of our team!

Kristy

sadcat13 November 21st, 2023

@Kristynsmama awww. Thank you. You are so sweet 😭🌻

HealingTalk November 21st, 2023
Thank you, Kristy, for your lovely words! 

First, I am very grateful that you joined the Grief & Loss Community with so much enthusiasm and initiative!

Then, as teammates, we discovered we are twin souls in very significant aspects of our lives.

It makes me super happy that some of the ideas we talked about might have been helpful to you!
You are such a lovely and interesting person with a very rich life, it's very gratifying interacting with you!

Thank you for the warm and sweet healing tea, that represents you so well! I will savor it aware that's a gift from you.

I look forward to continue chatting at any time. We are just "a PM away".

All the very best to you!

You are in my thoughts.

Marcelo

@Kristynsmama
HealingTalk November 21st, 2023

Thank you for composing this beautiful post, @sadcat13 with such a warm, elegant and inspiring image that conveys so well the message!

@HealingTalk thank you 🌻😄

Hey hey everyone's beloved @Tinywhisper11, you've received two special appreciations from our sweet peers, who *see* you too and want to make you feel super appreciated as well.🥰
 From @sadcat13 
image_1700504007.png
Cat also sent you some warm sunshine, Lolabeaan!🌞💛
sunshine.gif

The next one from @GoldenNest2727 
image_1700504065.png
Who also sent you some healing tea! (Or coffee since you like coffee more haha)☕💛
tea-love.gif
Such kind words filled with so much compassion and admiration, Nest and Cat, thank you for being your wonderful selves!🤗💛

Sending *giant tiny hugsssss* Lolabeaaaannn, you are beyond loved and appreciated by all of us here, always remember you've got us, okieee!🤗💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letter color is pink because the font color in the graphic is pink, the names are in blue because the font color for the names in the graphic is blue! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

There are Sunflowers 🌻 with yellow and white petals, and smoll yellow and white butterflies for the appreciation from sadcat! ❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ is shining with bright halo is cute! 🤗❤

The graphic for the appreciation from Nest has heart shaped Sunshine 🌞❤ , a bouquet of Sunflowers! 🌻 and, a blue butterfly 🦋! ❤

So, the graphics theme is pretty Sunflowers 🌻 and butterflies 🦋! 

The coffee has heart shaped smoke! 🤗❤

I love the way you created beautiful and unique graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Tinywhisper11 November 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @GoldenNest2727 awwww thankyou all so much ❤❤❤  cries happy tears😭😭😭 I love you soooo much ❤ drinks the magic coffee whilst sat under the sun 🌞 gives you all a giant festive tiny hug ❤ I love you thankyou. Thank you Thank youuuuu

A secret friend sent lots of love and some kind words to @Hawaii968 🌸

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense., Agile - They change course as needed., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Special message for you:

Thank you Summer for being your heaps awesome self. You inspire me daily to be caring and respectful to others. We all have our struggles, and I know you have yours as well. Yet you are here nearly every day, supporting people, and doing everything you can to help them overcome their struggles. I commend you for your compassion and strength of character. I ver' much appreciate your presence here. You are my hero, please take care of yourself as well as you take care of us. You are Beautiful in every way ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

thank-you-summer-for-being-your-heaps-awesome-self-you-inspire-me-daily-to-be-caring-and-respectful-to-others-we-all-have-our-struggles-and-i-know-you-have-yours-as-well-yet-you-are-here-nearl_1700508794.jpg

Thank you for being the member of our community!

We have a special message for our amazing member @MyTwistedSoul from @VictoriaLove7 . Victoria is sending you some healing tea with this precious mousie as a special gift to the appreciation. 🐭

jcpqu19_1700514534.jpg

Victoria´s special message for you:

Soul is always supportive to other members though Soul has their own struggle. Thank you for consoling Nii 🌙  Soul! 🐹

add-a-heading_1700514691.jpg

mytwistedsoul November 21st, 2023

@sadcat13 This is so incredibly sweet and thoughtful. Thank you so much @VictoriaLove7 ❤️ I love the pictures! Made me cry 

VictoriaLove7 November 21st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I'm glad that you like the healing tea 🍵, Soul! 🐭☺ I hope things will get better for you soon! 🐁

@sadcat13

Thank youu, Sadcat! ☺ 

I like the mousies 🐁 climbing on the pine fruits, it looks cute! ☺ and the message is in the circle. 

The tone of the mouse 🐁 graphic is the same as the tone of healing tea and the mousies are similar to the mouse in the healing tea graphic! 🐭

@VictoriaLove7 aww. Glad you like it. I tried to make a graphics matching the theme you set by the healing tea picture 🐭🌻

@sadcat13

Thank you, Sadcat! 🐈‍⬛ ☺

The graphic tone looks really similar to the healing tea 🍵 graphic! ☺

Bunnylovesyou November 21st, 2023

💟Hey @Darkerplaces youve been appreciated by @thisisnotchloe 💟

image_1700543412.png

💟The graphic reads💟

💟I like ur kindness and humor💟

💟short and sweet just like rome (joking on the short part I swear 😅 I'm tiny)

💟Chloe also sends lots of love💟

love-snakes-hug-snake.gif

💟 @darkerplaces - you know how much you mean to me and you deserve to be appreciated so much, like every heckin day! And you arent short I was just teasing because that's what I do, I'm a bit of a poo💟

💟@thisisnotchloe - thank you so much for your appreciation! It is so kind and lovely and fun!💟

💟love, Bunny💟

LoveMyMoonflowers November 21st, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

hehe I like the purple graphic, bunny! 💜

Bunnylovesyou November 21st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww thank you (:

LoveMyMoonflowers November 21st, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

ofc :3 

rubyjane00 November 21st, 2023

@NoobLife you have a wonderful appreciation post from @BenittaJ 🎉🎉🎉

pat-21-11-23_1700587914.png

They have also gifted you *Lots of Love 🫶*

screenshot-2023-11-21-at-17-24-34_1700587944.png

@BenittaJ  Thank you for being a star and appreciating those around you 💕

Cookies for you both from me 🍪🍪

NoobLife February 16th

@rubyjane00 🥺❤️🫂

@VictoriaLove7 has a special message for @LilMsSunflower . Victoria is sending some sunshine with her appreciation together with some beautiful sunflowers chosen by her just for you.

jcpqjsi_1700598763.jpg

Victoria´s special message for you:

LilMsSunflower, thank you for consoling Milky bear 🥛🧸 Hope you be kind to yourself too!

lilmssunflower-thank-you-for-consoling-milky-bear-hope-you-be-kind-to-yourself-too_1700599098.jpg