Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers November 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

sending hugs for rainbow bear if okie 🥺💕🌈

VictoriaLove7 November 17th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yes yes, hugs are okie, Nii 🌙🤗 Moon Pie 🌙🥧 ☺

@VictoriaLove7

💕🌈🧸

@Kristynsmama

awwe thank you for this lovely posting, Kristy! 💜

Kristynsmama November 17th, 2023

🤗🥰😀Best part of the day is when I get to make fun graphics to celebrate a Smiley appreciation!  This shout out appreciation goes to @Comphi from @BlissfulBlue

Read what Blissfulblue has to say:

Comphi reached out to me to be part of the team, and ever since then, Comphi has been si supportive of me. Checking in on me to see how things are, actively participating and supporting my posts. They've been really wonderful and I'm glad that to see Comphi in the community.  Blissful also sends out some sunny smiles for Comphi!

Smiles

And here is a list of the awesome qualities that have been spotted in Comphi:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

0183cbf7-344b-4479-87a9-52c22126baea_1700194767.jpeg

3ab51af0-aaba-493b-895d-0222852dec7e_1700195594.jpeg

c00c706a-6359-44ee-b57c-86051f414389_1700195276.png

Comphi, thanks for all the Smiles you bring to 7 Cups!  I hope this post brings a smile to your day!

As Always,

Kristy

Comphi November 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Wow, what a colorful post. You are a talent🙂

@BlissfulBue

Its your hard work and dedication. You are amazing and I am glad we are on the same team. Thanks for being here. And not to forget, thank you for those awesome words. Just made my day. Thank you😊

BlissfulBue November 17th, 2023

@Comphi Thank you for being awesome!!💃✨ I'm happy your day has been made haha😊

@Kristynsmama  This looks beautiful, Thank you😀

Kristynsmama November 17th, 2023

@BlissfulBue I’m glad you like it!

VictoriaLove7 November 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The letters are blue and purple because the font color in the graphic is blue, just like the flower petals colors, blue and purple! ☺

sadcat13 November 17th, 2023

We have a special message for @vivelespatates from a kind soul, @GoldenNest2727. Nest is sending lots of love with the appreciation. Thank you for making the world a better place! Here is what Nest has to say about you:

Highlighted qualities:

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Nest´s special message for you:

vivelespatates, you are truly one-of-a-kind! Thank you for always taking the time to listen to me. You have no idea how much that means to me! You've been a wonderful long-term listener who encourages me, offers me different perspectives, gives me room to grow, and provides endless support and empathy. Know that you are cared for too. Thank you for being you!

vivelespatates-you-are-truly-one-of-a-kind-thank-you-for-always-taking-the-time-to-listen-to-me-you-have-no-idea-how-much-that-means-to-me-you-ve-been-a-wonderful-long-term-listener-who-encour_1700249945.jpg

vivelespatates November 18th, 2023
@GoldenNest2727 Thank you for your kind words, it's always a pleasure to support you and listen ! You are an amazing person and enjoys our chats. My pm is always open for you. Full love! 
VictoriaLove7 November 18th, 2023

@sadcat13

The dinosaurs 🦕 theme is cute ☺

sadcat13 November 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank youuu🌻

Optimisticempath November 18th, 2023
Hi @TobeDoctor we have a reminder for you to love yourself from @Keith22534 💙
image_1700305667.png
Such a sweet and loving appreciation Keith 💙 you are as amazing 💙 I miss seeing you in this thread and hope your doing well also 🌈
TobeDoctor you also earned a champion's trophy for being the amazing friend and hooman everyone adore! 💙
well-done-golden-trophy.gif
EnigmaticCat24 November 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

This is really amazing post optii! You're incredible and talented ✨. Thank youu! 

@Keith22534

Thank you for reminder Keith! I'll try to follow your orders XD. You're really great friend, I'm lucky to have you. 

@Tobedoctor awwiee thank you 💕 watchu like being called?😅 me luvs your kitty pfp btw, so festive and adorable 😍

EnigmaticCat24 November 19th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Hehe little kitty says thank you💙. You can call me tobe like everyone do optii! 

Keith22534 November 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thankyou so much for this post! I’m doing good, I guess. I hope you’re well too!

<3

@Optimisticempath

The letter is red, the names and the hearts are blue because the font color in the graphic is red for the message and blue for the names! ☺🥛🧸

This came around quickly xD now it's an appreciation for you @Keith22534 from @TobeDoctor and a secret friend 💕💕

image_1700306600.png

and colors of joy as gift 🌈

cat-colors.gif

image_1700306886.png

secret friend sent sunshine for you 🌞

you-are-and-always-will-be-your-supermans-sunshine.gif

I hope you'll invite us to party also Keith 🥰 happy birthday to you 🥳🎂🌈

bts-happy-birthday-happy-birthday.gif

EnigmaticCat24 November 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Lol that was super quick, i just submitted it few minutes ago 😮😂. There's more than a week for her birthday tho but we can demand a early bd party now🎉XD. The graphic is really fantastic optii (if i can call you that) . Thank you so much, keep being amazing 💙

@Tobedoctor

does that meannnn opti is faster than light (isn't at all 😭) hahah your so welcome 💕 and you can defo call me Opti 

Yes early parties then actual day birthday parties and then after parties...im always in🤣🥰

you also received an appreciation from your friend just above this one, you both share such a luving friendship 🥰 keep it up 🤗🤗

EnigmaticCat24 November 19th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Yesss optii is faster than light 😮😎! Good idea, 3 parties for birthday! Lol poor Keith will have to spend her all pocket money on cakes 😂

Keith22534 November 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

wow. Thankyou for this! I’ll try if I come online on my birthday. lol.

@TobeDoctor

Thankyou so much Tobes! I love you so much. 😭

@Optimisticempath

The letter color is purple because the background of the graphic is purple for the appreciation from Tobedoctor. The names are in red because the names in the graphic is red for the appreciation from Secret Friend UwU ☺

The flower in the graphic has this face 😌 hihi ☺

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ image with heart shaped blushes, Milky! 🥛🧸

Optimisticempath November 25th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for noticing details victory 🥰🥰

LoveMyMoonflowers November 18th, 2023
Hey hey @Bunnylovesyou I’m so happy to let you know, you’ve received this lovely appreciation from the one and only 🥰 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💛

d44a4cee-ef20-488c-adeb-6fc42cb03a1c_1700318545.png

Sun buddy sent you a smile 💛

smile-cheer-up.gif

🐰 A little note from me 🐰

Sunnn budddy I love how you take the time to write the sweetest appreciations evas 🥺 it warms my heart to read anything you write 💛 thank you for being *youuu* and for shining so brightly owlways! 🥰 Nii loves you vvvvv muchhh 💛

Bunnnnyyyyy thank you for being your wonderful self! 🥺 me knows you may not see yourself as wonderful, but you honestly are :'3 I agree wholeheartedly with everything Sunshine said ~ you really are so sweet and thoughtful 💛 and these traits shine through each of your posts. thank you for all the amazing things you do for our community 💛 and for always being so caring. I look up to you so much 🥺 not even kidding. 

🌙 Ni 🌸 
💖
Bunnylovesyou November 18th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @sunisshiningandsoareyou 

🥺🥺 thank you guys so much it really means so much to me! 

And yes I have wayyyyy to many roles, I'm on break for a few rn just haven't updated my bio 🥺🥺

yall are too awesome I'm speechless🥺🥺

@Bunnylovesyou

i wuvvvsss you so much 🥺💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 18th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*koalahugglessss tightttt* this is superrrrr lovely, Niibuddy, thank youu for making such a fantabulous post as always and for your heart-warming-sweer words as always too hehe!🤗💛

@bunnylovesyou

Aw it's great you're practicing self care too hehe and no worries, you're awesome, keep being you!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @bunnylovesyou

*koala-huggleeessss youuuu and bunny* 🥺💖

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letter color for Sunshine 🌞❤ and bunnylovesyou names is light pink because the font color in the graphic is light pink. The letter color for the message is green because the grass color in the graphic is green. There is Sunshine 🌞❤ and a bunny 🐰 in the graphic to show Sunshine 🌞❤ and bunnylovesyou! ☺

I like the cute smol Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic! ❤

It is a very cute graphic, Nii 🌙☺

🌞Hey Hey @benittaJ , youve been appreciated by @sunisshingingandsoareyou (wow that user)🌞

🌞here's what sunny had to say🌞

🌞 quick bunny note, I wasn't sure what theme to go for so I went a lil retro for my oldies🌞

image_1700320784.png

image_1700320787.png

🌞Hey hey lovely Beniii, I hope this note finds you well! I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for your incredible kindness. You are truly one of the most observant, caring, and supportive individuals I have come across here.

Your ability to make people feel seen and heard is truly remarkable. I can't begin to express how much I appreciate your genuine interest in others' well-being. Your thoughtfulness and attentiveness to the emotions of those around you make such a difference in their lives. It is so sweet of you to send appreciative "you got this" notes to your peers that share about their struggles and experiences.

Not only do you value emotions, but you also appreciate everyone you come across. Your ability to find the good in others and uplift them is inspiring. You truly are a light in this world.
Once again, thank you for your kindness. It does not go unnoticed, and our community is certainly blessed to have someone as amazing as you. Please remember you deserve all the love and kindness also, I hope you're being gentle with yourself as well.💖🌞

🌞sunny also sends warm hugs🌞
hug.gif

🌞@sunisshiningandsoareyou - wow your user is a mouth full hehe! Everything you do for this community is so amazing and your appreciations are so sweet and kind and I can tell how much you really care! 🌞
🌞@benittaj - you're appreciations are so kind and I'm so glad I finally got to do one for *you* you are so so amazing! Stay pawsome!🌞
🌞love always, bunny🌞
BenittaJ November 18th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou Thankyou so much sunny ❤️❤️❤️❤️

BenittaJ November 18th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou Thankyou bunny i really love your work and time you spent on creating this post Thankyou so much

@BenittaJ

Im so glad you love it!!! It was really alot of fun to make!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 18th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

Hahaha definitely a mouthful lol. Thank youu for posting this oh-so-beautifully, Bunny, love the retro sunny feels and the overall vibe of this post.💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm glad you like it. I try to create a vibe with all my posts 😅

@Bunnylovesyou

The letter color is orange because the background of the graphic and the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic is orange! There is a star with rainbow 🌈 and flowers! ☺

I love the Sunshines 🌞❤ among the message! ☺

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic from Sunshine 🌞❤ to Beni! ☺

@VictoriaLove7

Hehe thank you!!!