Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 November 12th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The Sunflowers 🌻 graphic shows Sunshine! 🌞❤ The letter color for the message is brown because the font color for the message in the graphic is brown. The names and the hearts are in yellow because Sunshine's 🌞❤ pfp is yellow! ☺

The font color for the message is brown just like the color of the center of the Sunflowers 🌻. The font color for the Sunshine's and comphi's names are in orange tone because the Sunflower petals are in yellowish orange tone! 🥳

I like the Sunflowers 🌻 graphic that shows Sunshine 🌞❤, Nii! 🌙☺

The 🏆 trophy color tone is similar to the yellow tone of the Sunflowers! ☺

LoveMyMoonflowers November 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

🥺💜 *hugs vicc if okay* <3 

VictoriaLove7 November 12th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yes yes, hugs back, Nii🌙🤗

Bunnylovesyou November 12th, 2023

❤️aha! I figured it out (: it was a word flagging the system!❤️

❤️hey lola! Here's part two, guess who appreciated you this time?❤️

screenshot-2023-11-12-8-58-40-am_1699798381.png

❤️figure it out yet? Heres part two!❤️

screenshot-2023-11-12-8-58-59-am_1699798404.png 

❤️Lola friend you are the bestest! You have been through so much and yet you always manage to bring a smile to my face. Your icebreakers are the best, and you are absolutely the queen of Halloween. It is such a pleasure to have you in my life, and Im soooooooo excited to age up so I can see you in the chatrooms! Thank you for reading my essay by the way 😂I'm clueless about non bunny things. Also mini appreciation - Jeffy appreciates Gizmo for being amazing and you for being the best bunny momma ever to roll the face of the earth ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐇🐇🐇 omg Jeffy and gizmo can be adoptive siblings and they are black and white so it's like yin and yang! I just realized this now! Love you Lola friend!!❤️

❤️thats right, you've been appreciated by the one and only, @BunnyLovesYou

❤️i send lots of love❤️

heart-love.gif

❤️heres two links for you! 2 links! 1: https://youtu.be/hDJkFLnmFHU?si=Kb2_hJMCKzNOsf4b 2: https://youtu.be/7nnmvuC4NLc?si=yZ5ZjRtHMuxjF4xD ❤️

❤️ @tinywhisper11 - lola you are so amazing and strong. Im not sure you realize just *** much you mean to 7cups. The world needs more people like you, and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I know its hard be me and you are diamonds, and ill be here every step, or roll of the way! Reminds me, i may end up in a wheelchair soon, and you must teach me cool tricks! You are in my thoughts always, and jeffy says hi❤️

❤️@comphi - sorry it was not posted as a series, there was a word in the graphic that was triggering a censor in the typed out version. ❤️

❤️love always, bunny❤️

Tinywhisper11 November 12th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou 🤔🤔 i think I know who sent me this sweet messages ❤❤ it was jeffy, thanks jeffy me and gizmo loves you too😘 why will you be in a wheelchair?😥 are you ok??

I love you soo much ❤❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ Thank you for everything ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 

Jeffy loves you very much. He did just steal my breakfast ): I was eating an apple cleaning his cage hehe. 

Bunny is finally getting her birth defect fixed in the next few months!

I'm so glad you loves it (:

Tinywhisper11 November 13th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou jeffy has dwarfism right? I didn't realise you could fix that! Don't worry jeffy will be ok ❤ sorry about your apple😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bunnylovesyou November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

jeffy does have dwarfism but i actually meant me hehe! I have deformed ligaments and bones in my feetsies

Tinywhisper11 November 13th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou oh that must be painful. I'm sorry sweetie, but they can fix them right? And you'll be ok? How long will you be in a wheelchair?? We can have races😁

Tinywhisper11 November 12th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou I'm not allowed to click on those links! Sorry you tube is one of the sites that's not safe for me to go on. Sorry sweetie 😢

@Tinywhisper11 that's totally alright it was a couple silly animal videos, no worries hun. 

Bunnylovesyou November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

i cant keep replying to above so ill just reply here, we should maybe make a thread for just the 2 of us hehe. yes they can fix it, they dunno yet if they are fixing both or just one so i might be in a chair for 8 weeks im not sure really yet. and we will absolutely positively race (:

Tinywhisper11 November 14th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou bless you gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤

heathermarie95 November 12th, 2023

Hello @theboymoana

You have received an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7 

screenshot-2023-11-12-at-5-12-20-pm_1699827232.png

They also sent you sunshine!

mepxnie7axktimb-1698946029_1699827324.png

To theboymoanaVictoriaLove7 -

It is great to see how much you both

have accomplished here as members.

Keep up the great work! :D

theboymoana November 13th, 2023

@heathermarie95

@VictoriaLove7

thank you nice friends appreciate nice words so much needed nice things cheer me up like this been having hardest time my life ever thanks lots 😭😭💛💛🤗

VictoriaLove7 November 13th, 2023

@theboymoana

Thank you, Nahoa! 🏄‍♀️☺ Hope things will get better for you soon! 🤗

@heathermarie95

Thank youu, Heather! ☺ 

The color of the letters are brown because the font color in the graphic is brown. The letter color for Sunshine 🌞❤ is orange, it is in the same orange tone as the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ in the first graphic! 🥳

I like the graphic with the small surfing boy 🏄‍♀️ to show Nahoa and the bright Sunshine! 🌞❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ face in the first graphic is the same as the second one! ☺

I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! 🤗

November 13th, 2023

Hey @OptimisticEmpath 🩷

You received an awesome appreciation note from @VictoriaLove7

Victoria has penned a sweet note 🗒️ for you, the milky bear:

we-go-together-like-milk-cookies_1699842965.png

Along with healing tea 🍵 sent to uplift you for the new week ahead!

sk2p1699219856_1699842975.png

@AuRewolf

Thank youu, Wolf! 🐺☺

It's a very cute milky bear graphic with milk 🥛 carton and a bear 🐻 to show milky bear 🥛🧸 ! 

I also like the vertical shape of milky's name! ☺ 

I'm saving the milky bear 🥛🧸 graphic and the whole post! ☺🤗

Optimisticempath November 16th, 2023

@AuRewolf this is really cute 😍 me luvs the bears and the healing tea is vv yumm also 🥰 thank you for the appreciation post 💕 @Victorialove7 victory you are so so kind. thanks for the reminders rainbow bear 🥺 me needed it 🥺 hugs you 🧸🌈 sends luv to you also, be kind to you 🤗

VictoriaLove7 November 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*hugs back milky bear* 🥛🧸🌈 🤗 

Thank you, milky bear!🥛🧸 I hope you will feel better soon! 🥛🧸🤗

November 13th, 2023

Hey @LoveMyMoonflowers

You received a wonderful appreciation note from @VictoriaLove7

Victoria has penned a sweet note for you:
hi-nii-i-hope-you-are-being-kind-to-yourself-if-you-are-struggling-know-that-you-got-this-i-saw-that-you-put-a-rabbit-or-hamster-with-tears-on-its-cheek-as-your-pfp-and-i-thought-if-it-th_1699843851.png

Actual note in case the text in graphic is hard to read:

Hi Nii, 🌙☺ I hope you are being kind to yourself. If you are struggling, know that you got this. I saw that you put a rabbit or hamster with tears on its cheek as your pfp and I thought if it. This might sound cliche but hopefully it will help to take one step at a time. Know that you have done the best and you are enough! 🌙🤗

Also, Victoria has sent specially made healing tea sent to cheer you up!

eoq11699219683_1699843927.png

@AuRewolf

It is a pretty soft graphic, Wolf! 🐺☺

I like the rabbits holding a balloon to show Nii! 🌙☺  The color of the first graphic is similar to the crescent moon color in the bubble tea graphic 🍵

The color of the letters is maroon, it is the same color as the font for the bubble tea 🤗

I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! ☺

LoveMyMoonflowers November 13th, 2023

@AuRewolf

awwe rewolf 💕 the graphic is so lovely, i love the soft style 🥺💜 thank you so much for taking the time to create this beautiful post 💙

@victorialove7 

Omigosh viccc buddy :0 your so so sweet 🥺 thank you so much. This little note is so sweet and precious and I want to thank you for the little reminder 💜 I hope you know that your doing your best too. And that you too are enough 💕 thank you so much for being *youu* 🌈 sending so much love your way 🥺💕🌈

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii! 🌙☺ Things will get better for you! 🤗

@VictoriaLove7

I hope so Vicc buddy 🌈 thank you. 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 13th, 2023

Hey hey @Hope you've received a super sweet note full of care and gratitude from the bestest @lovemymoonflowers to appreciate you for being the wonderfully amazing hooman you are!💙

image_1699865788.png

Big time agreed, Hope you make cups a much much much better place and there is always lots of room to remind you of what a massive impact you create on people! 💙

Niibuddy knows you well haha, sending some more coffeee! ☕💙

You've also received a smile, Hope, wear itt often! 🥰

cat-please-smile.gif

Niibuddy, you always take time to appreciate people and remind them to look after themselves, it is honestly such a thoughtful thing to do. You are the absolute bestest, making the world a kinder place with your beautiful presence! *koalahugglesss* 🐨💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letter is in purplish because the font color for the names in the graphic is in purple. The letter color for the names and the hearts are in blue because the background of the graphic is blue! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤

The snow flakes and the snowy background is to show Hope's pfp. It is a pretty snow ❄ graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Hope November 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I did not notice the details at first glance. How thoughtful! 

VictoriaLove7 November 14th, 2023

@Hope

Thank you, Hope, and thank you for your hard work! ☺

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe i love this 🥺💜 thank you sun buddy 💙

Hope November 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for the shout out post

@lovemymoonflowers Thank you for the thoughtful words and the kind gesture. I appreciate it. It has been a pleasure working with you in any capacity. You are a very thoughtful person yourself! 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 14th, 2023

@Hope

thank you for your kind words 🥺💙 I appreciate you so so much 💜 

Hiya @G2foru, you're truly such a shiny bright star around and it is super easy to spot your kindness radiating from miles away. We have the wonderful @comphi throwing a teeny extra light on your awesome-ness hehe!💓

image_1699866992.png

Ooh and lots of love from Comphi! 🥰

moti-hearts.gif

Your kindness is supremely appreciated, Comphi, thank you for always encouraging our peers. 💓

May y'all stay bright and shiny inside out always, sweet people! 💓✨💓

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The green graphic with the star shaped snow flakes ❄ and the radiating lights show the message you wrote about bright stars and lights. ❤ The lots of love shown by the penguin 🐧 with hearts is cute, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters are in green because the background of the graphic is green. G2's and comphi's names and the hearts are in pink purplish color, it is in the same tone as the one in the graphic! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 Thanks so much, Vicc!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤ Thank *youu* for your hard work in creating the pretty graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The way you make every part of the graphics make the appreciation even more meaningful! 🤗❤

G2foru November 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

@comphi 

Thanks a ton😄 for such a lovely msg..yeah am glad to be here and definitely grateful for having met a friend like you here🙃

Comphi November 13th, 2023

@G2foru

most welcome🙂

G2foru November 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for the efforts you took to make this cute appreciation poster and that adorable 🐧..thanks sun