Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2023

@G2foruΒ welcome-penguin.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 13th, 2023
Hey hey Morgan buddy πŸ’• @teenmorgan16Β πŸ’™Β I am so thrilled to let you know you’ve received an appreciation from the kind @AdrienLovesYou23 πŸ’›

7086d913-2f98-469d-ae42-68c00f923148_1699882644.png

614600db-9fc1-4284-aff8-92a1dab250c8_1699883217.png

Adrien sent you lots of love πŸ₯° You deserve it, buddy πŸ’•

love-meter-love-you.gif

πŸ’• A little note from me πŸ’•

Morgan buddy me knows life can be unfair 😞 but I am so proud of you for coming this far πŸ’› for being so strong. Me hopes someday you will realise how much you are loved, and how much we appreciate you. You have always been so kind, empathetic and genuine and I am so glad I’ve been able to be your friend. Stay strong, lovely πŸ’™ And please (try to) be gentle with yourself πŸ’•

Adrien thank you for always being so warm and kind, buddy πŸ₯ΊπŸ’› I’m so glad I met you on cupsies πŸ’• and I hope you know how much we appreciate you and everything you do for our community. Please don’t forget to take care of yourself too πŸ’™ sending so much love your way πŸ₯°

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸
πŸ’–
VictoriaLove7 November 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letter color is soft pink and the names are in soft blue and yellow, because the background of the lots of love graphic is blue, the font color for the names are in pink and yellow. So the hearts are blue, pink, and yellow! ☺

It is a very cute graphic, Nii! πŸŒ™β˜ΊπŸ€—

@VictoriaLove7

rainbow bear 🧸🌈 being so thoughtful as owlways πŸ₯° thank you ❀️ 

VictoriaLove7 November 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank *youu*, Nii πŸŒ™β˜Ί for making cute graphics! πŸ˜πŸŒ™

@teenmorgan16

you deserve it πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸŒˆ

AdrienLovesYou23 November 13th, 2023

@teenmorgan16 Hey,Β  this was your surprise, and it's all true. You deserve itttt

teenytinyturtle November 13th, 2023

test...dragon-castle-phone-wallpaper-20231113-181635-0000-2_1699899789.png

@teenytinyturtle

sorry sorry, after coming up with two different types of errors, I'm finally able to post by the looks of it (:

Azu, I'm sorry your appreciation ended up being a test, but at least it worked and I can appreciate you with the help of @comphi who appreciated you!Β 

They sent the wonderful message above, which reads, azula is a fantastic person. Very humble and down to earth. I have know them for some time now and they are a nice person to talk to and become friends with. We work across many teams together and I am eagerly waiting for this partnership to continue for a long time.Β 

@azuladragon34

VictoriaLove7 November 14th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

The dragon πŸ‰ graphic shows azuladragon ☺ It is a cool graphic with the dragon and the castle 🏰, Teeny! 🐒☺

Bunnylovesyou November 14th, 2023

🐍Anyone remember the post i made where rome appreciated ni? It looks like we are playing appreciation tag, and I am the messenger!🐍

🐍@darkerplaces you have been appreciated by @lovemymoonflowers 🐍

🐍now this graphic is super long, it filled up not one, not two, but 4 whole graphics :0🐍

image_1699937913.png

image_1699937916.png

image_1699937918.png

image_1699937921.png

🐍Hi Rome buddy πŸΉπŸ’œ I hope things are okay in your world right now. And if they’re not 😞 then yk I’m always here for you buddy πŸ’™

Me wanted to send you an a-peach-iation. You sent me one too and it was honestly so heart-warming to read and I really appreciate the time you put into that πŸ’œ Thank you so much πŸ’™
I think you are definitely one of my bestest teenie buddies on cupsies 🐾 not even exaggerating. You have always been so so caring in the rooms and when someone isn’t feeling so great, you really are there to listen. And I mean like really really listen and be there for them. I know I can be crazy sometimes πŸ™ˆ like when you say β€˜What’s up’ I say β€˜the ceiling’ and your like *smh* β€˜fr though what’s wrong’ lol. (Yes, I remember all of those and I remember them well πŸ˜›) You might not really notice that but I think it’s so so thoughtful and it shows you really genuinely care. And that means a lot πŸ’œ seriously.
You never fail to make me laugh 🀭🀭 and not just me, it’s probably every wonderful hooman who’s been able to be your friend. I think humour and laughter shine their own special light πŸ₯° and your definitely someone who shines that light so much πŸ’œ the memories we’ve made are all so so precious and a lot of them are silly πŸ˜› but still precious. ouh like the aiglish twin one 🀣 not sure if you remember that one or not lols, it was probably one of our weirdest ideas.
There are so many things I’d like to thank you for πŸ’™ like for Rome buddy’s words of wisdom (β€˜normal is boring, weird is elite’ and β€˜mustard is elite’ and β€˜rice is epic’) and for all the quotes 😭🀣 and for the pictures of mustard 🐹 Aunty Nii loves her so much πŸ₯° Ouh and the memes. and there are other things which I can’t think of right now.
Me knows this can be a little hard, but please please be kind to you, Rome buddy, and please take care of yourself πŸ’œ and remember Ni and so many others care about you so so much πŸ’™ and we need you. Not even exaggerating, Ni needs people like Rome buddy.
I am so grateful for you my wonderful friend πŸΎπŸ’™ Remember I appreciate you beyond words. Sending hugs your way, if okie :)
πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸 🐍

🐍super long and soooooo sweet! I agree wholeheartedly🐍

🐍ni also sends sunshine!🐍
cat-sun.gif

🐍this post was too fun to make! i love you guys so much!🐍

🐍@lovemymoonflowers - this post brought me near tears it was so checking sweet! It was so thoughtful and you just mean so much to me and everyone else and I wish I had the power to come up with all these nice words for you!🐍
🐍@darkerplaces - not sure what to say but  3...2...1... We came to...
eminem-love-you.gif
(platonically of course)Β 
hehe u thought it was vampire money but it was Eminem (:🐍

🐍ok yall are too wholesome and I'm too tired, take care my lovely amazing people🐍
🐍*hugs* , Bunny🐍
DarkerPlaces November 14th, 2023

Bunny ur the best!! Thx so much for being 1 of my best friends on cups n thx for always being there for me

LoveMyMoonflowers November 14th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

awwe, i agree wholeheartedly πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• bunny *is* the best πŸ’™

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yall are gonna make my cry and that's *my* jobΒ 

@DarkerPlaces

dude it is my pleasure, you are so amazing!

@Bunnylovesyou

you are both amazing! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

@Bunnylovesyou @darkerplaces

i love this post, bunny πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ it’s perfect for Rome buddy hehe πŸ’™ your awesome 🐾 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

it was too fun to make πŸ˜‚

@Bunnylovesyou

hehe yes πŸ˜›

i thought my message was too long πŸ™ˆ i’m sorry lolΒ 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

no i thought it was lovely

@Bunnylovesyou

hehehe πŸ’™

VictoriaLove7 November 14th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

It is a pretty graphic with black background that shows darkerplaces! ☺

Every graphic shows Rome's personality. The snake 🐍, soccer ball ⚽️, mustard, are the things that Rome has on their profile. Eminem is one of Rome's favorite singers πŸ₯³

The hamster 🐹  shows Nii πŸŒ™β˜Ί there is a cute hamster wearing a dragon costume. Hihi ☺

The Sunshine 🌞❀ graphic is always shining beautifully! ☺

@VictoriaLove7

awwww thank you, i loved making this one so muchΒ 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 15th, 2023
Hey @BrightIndigo πŸ’› I hope this tag finds you well (: The lovely @Sunisshiningandsoareyou sent you an appreciation note πŸ₯° one that I completely agree with!Β 

5cd8d012-a98e-4b02-be73-a9f73280e57e_1700054819.png

Sunbuddy sent you flowers as well 🌷 

pusheen-flower.gif

🌷 A little note from me 🌷

Sun thank you for taking the time to appreciate Indie’s efforts as a smile spreader (: the way you appreciate others is just so sweet πŸ₯Ί pointing out the little details and making the note so heart-warming πŸ₯° I hope you know how much we appreciate your efforts as well πŸ’› you are one of the bestest smile spreaders ~ not even kidding πŸ₯ΊπŸ’›Β 

Indieeee thank you for being such an awesome part of the PAT 🌈 and for spreading so so many smiles around! πŸ₯° I agree wholeheartedly with sun’s note πŸ’› you really are an awesome smile spreader and your graphics are always so lovely (: please don’t forget to take care of yourself also πŸ’›Β 

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸
πŸ’–
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Omigosh I love the entire layout and the beautiful color scheme, Niibuddy, thank youuu for making my words for @brightindigo sound so much more nicer with this fantastic post hehe. You're one of my favorite smile spreaders too.... yes, but also you're one of my favorite hoomansss. Lots of love and koalahugglesssss!πŸ˜­πŸ¨πŸ€—πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank *youuu* sunshine, for writing such sweet appreciation notes for da wonderful hoomans! πŸ₯Ί sun buddy is definitely one of my favourite people too πŸ’› *koalahuggleeessss*Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hug-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

love-you-loved.gif

VictoriaLove7 November 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The color of the letters is yellow because it is Sunshine's 🌞❀ pfp color, the color of the names is peach just like the color of the names of Sunshine's 🌞❀ and Bright's names in the graphic, & the same color as one of the butterflies in the graphic! πŸŒ™β˜Ί

Yes yes, it is a beautiful graphic with butterflies, Nii! πŸŒ™β˜Ί

@VictoriaLove7 @sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggggssss rainbow bear and sunnie bean* πŸ’›πŸŒˆ

VictoriaLove7 November 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

πŸŒ™*huggss back Nii, Moon Pie*πŸŒ™πŸ€—

BrightIndigo November 16th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

OMG what an amazing surprise!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

Thank you so much Sun for the heartwarming words and Moon for the lovely appreciation you made!Β πŸ’™ The soft color palette you chose is very nice!Β πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

BrightIndigo November 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Forgot tag cause I = derp.Β πŸ˜‚

LoveMyMoonflowers November 16th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

aww! I’m so glad you liked it! <3Β 

Kristynsmama November 15th, 2023

Lots of Love is going out to @Aurewolf from @lovemymoonflowers. Β Her’s what lovemymoonflowers has to say for Aurewolf:

Hey rewolf ❀️
I hope things are okay in your world (: I’d like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into your role as a smile spreader πŸ’œ Your posts are always so beautifully done πŸ’• and I’m honestly glad your a part of our team (:
I really hope your looking after yourself as well πŸ’• you deserve care (: sending so much love your way, if okie!Β 
πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸

175dc17d-e0a0-4311-b517-1791922bcbf8_1700061684.png

a4f3ea56-7af9-480c-ac7b-e38932f7c7a4_1700061811.png

7 cups is lucky to have Aurewolf esp as part of the Smile Spreader Team! Β 

November 15th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Aww thanks for a lovely post! Keep it up! 🩷

@Lovemymoonflowers

I couldn't have asked for a better ending of my boring Wednesday than this sweet appreciation from you! Lots of love from my end to you and hope you're doing well 😊

image-2023-11-15-211801638_1700063281.png

@AuRewolf

awwe! I’m glad to hear that ❀️ sending lots of love right back atcha!Β 

November 15th, 2023

Hey @Kristynsmama 🩷

You received a wonderful appreciation note from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sun has spotted these qualities in you:

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others,

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Sun has penned an amazing note for you:

hiya-mama-i-hope-this-tag-finds-you-well-to-begin-with-i-think-you-have-the-adorable-most-username-hehe-i-ve-seen-some-of-your-graphical-appreciations-in-different-threads-too-for-congratu_1700067851.png

hiya-mama-i-hope-this-tag-finds-you-well-to-begin-with-i-think-you-have-the-adorable-most-username-hehe-i-ve-seen-some-of-your-graphical-appreciations-in-different-threads-too-for-congratu-1_1700067863.png

Along with colors of joy sent to cheer up your middle of the week!

cat-colors.gif

Kristynsmama November 15th, 2023

@AuRewolf and @sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you so very much. Β I really needed this today. Β I do love making graphics even if they are simple and enjoy sprinkling them all throughout the forums!