Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GrimSox August 12th, 2023

๐Ÿ’– We have an amazing appreciation for @draylanmommy ๐Ÿ’–

by our kitty hug dealer @Yougotmyback

and it reads:

supermom1_1691849772.png

supe2_1691849820.png

Am also appreciates your Consistency and Resilience :)

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Wow, that's so cool, @draylan! ๐Ÿ’› I wish you, and the little one, lots of love, courage and care. ๐Ÿ’› Enduring through trying times is tough, but the small victories are what keep us going ๐Ÿ˜Š I soooo agree with the quote that Am included in this powerful appreciation! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

HQ images: Super, Duper

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’–

Yougotmyback August 12th, 2023

Thank you so much for posting! This is so so beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8 The graphic is just soooo beautifullll, Charlieee, looove it!๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ

GrimSox August 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค— thank you, sunnie

magnificentNutella August 13th, 2023

@grimsmark8 aww the graphic, charlieโค such a beautiful post and lovely lovely words๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜Š

rubyjane00 August 12th, 2023

Hello there!

@songsfromtheeast you have a secret appreciation post from a 'Secret Friend (whom you may have forgotten too' ๐ŸŽ‰

7cups-22_1691854463.png

This person has also gifted you some virtual *chocolates ๐Ÿซ*

They have also identified the following amazing peer qualities in you:

• โœจAccountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.โœจ
  • โœจGreat Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.โœจ
  • โœจSupportive - They are kind and helpful.โœจ
  • โœจEmotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.โœจ
  • โœจIntuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.โœจ
  • โœจProblem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.โœจ
  • โœจEmpathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.โœจ

@songsfromtheeast Thank you for being such an amazing person and dedicating so much of your time to helping others. We all appreciate you!

Here are some cookies for your hard work ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

LoveMyMoonflowers August 12th, 2023

@rubyjane00

The graphic is so cuute! well done! <3

rubyjane00 August 12th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

You are so sweet! Thank uu๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

heathermarie95 August 13th, 2023

Hello @Listenerpanda007

You have received an appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

screenshot-2023-08-12-at-8-03-43-pm_1691885232.png

screenshot-2023-08-12-at-8-03-52-pm_1691885247.png

screenshot-2023-08-12-at-8-04-02-pm_1691885297.png

screenshot-2023-08-12-at-8-04-21-pm_1691885323.png

They are also sending you a virtual plushy!

screenshot-2023-08-12-at-8-13-57-pm_1691885667.png

To Listenerpanda007 -

Welcome to the listener's side of 7Cups.

I am glad to have you a part of the PAT team :D

To Sunisshiningandsoareyou -

You are awesome, keep being the kind person you are!

ListenerPanda007 August 13th, 2023

capture_1691890550.PNG

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

Dear Sun,

This appreciation from you touched me deeply and even brought tears to my eyes.

It's truly inspiring to see the impact you're making. I express my heartfelt gratitude for being an incredible mentor to me. Your willingness to share your knowledge, provide insights, and offer advice has been invaluable. Thank you for your time, patience, feedbacks and genuine interest in my development.

Looking forward to continuing to learn and grow under your guidance in PAT & 7 Cups.

Love,
Panda - Please Watch This in Full-screen Mode

i like the video idea. ill have to try to it out

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 13th, 2023

@ListenerPanda007

Woah woah woah, there you go again, making me cry happy tears again lol, is that a Panda thing to do?๐Ÿ˜›

Thankyouuu so so much for this beautiful gift, your thoughtfulness has warmed my heart so much and I'm failing at finding enough words to thank you for it. ๐Ÿคง Will cherish this sweet gesture always!๐Ÿฅฐ

And ofcourse, always here to cheer for you as you continue shining brighter being your pandastic self!๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’›

you-rock-you-rock-gif.gif

@heathermarie95

Woohoo, Heather, as always so so quick in spreading bright smiles, I loooove the little pandas hehe, and thankyou for finding the cutest plushie for Panda! This is so well done!๐Ÿ’–

Ooh and I know right?! We need to try the video graphics also, super fun and creative, plus with that extra boost of thought and care! :P

ListenerPanda007 August 13th, 2023

@heathermarie95 Thank you for being a fantastic hooman. Looking forward to more great moments working together ๐Ÿ˜Š

kung-fu-panda.gif

@ListenerPanda007 <3

VictoriaLove7 August 13th, 2023

Hiyaa \(^แด—^)/ Sunshineee ๐ŸŒžโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

you have been appreciated by

@jasmineishereforu ๐ŸŽ‰

Jasmine ๐ŸŽ‰ says to you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

1-20230813-114402-0000_1691904654.png

Jasmine ๐ŸŽ‰ find these qualities in you Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

2-20230813-114402-0001_1691904352.png

Jas ๐ŸŽ‰ sent a warm hug for you

ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ

3-20230813-121851-0001_1691904409.png

From me ๏ผผ(เน‘โ€ขโ—ก-เน‘)๏ผโ’ฝโ“คโ’ผ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you for bringing your myriad of skills that have shaped Cups into an amazing platform. Thank you, Sunshine for everything, but mostly, thank you for being *you*. Remember to owlways be gentle and be patient with yourself. I am truly blessed and forever grateful to have you in my life โค

@jasmineishereforu

Thank you for giving appreciation to Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค who have worked hard and have done numerous things for Cups! You are a wonderful person too! ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ•โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธ๐ŸŸ

@VictoriaLove7 Vicc also this is such a pretty pretty post๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŒˆ imma be taking notes hihi, want to learn from the best ๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿฅณ

@magnificentNutella

Thank chuu, Nutty! โ˜บ me learn from Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

@VictoriaLove7

Sometimes I don't like how I always have the same thing to say lol, Vicc ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it's on you for consistently delivering the appreciations in such a sunny and sparkly manner. I love the briiiight sparkly lights and the extra-cutu sunsss, thankyouuu soooo much! ๐Ÿค—โค

The sunny hug is the cutest, your creativity really leaves me spellbound, Vicc, and as Nutty said, learning from the best too! Thankyou for inspiring creativity in all of us! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@jasmineishereforu

Jasssss, you're such a sweet-heart ๐Ÿคง no need to thank me hehe, I'm so grateful to have come across your beautiful self and so so appreciative of our friendship and your lovely presence in my life. Thank *youuu* for being you, sweeter-than-a-chocolate-cake-Jasss, Jasss! Big hugssss and lots of love your way! We got this okie, always cheering for you!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

sunny-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youuu* for being you, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

Same thing is vv okie, because I owlways love everything you say! ๐Ÿค—โค

Yes yes, sunny, sparkly, and super cutu, just like you โค

As owlways, it's a smol way to say I love you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—*me reading your reply*โค

images_1691913054.jpeg

jasishereforallofu August 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You are most welcome Sunny ๐ŸŒžYou deserve it, every single day โค๏ธ I appreciate you *hugssss*

And the chocolate cake is coming up for you๐Ÿซโค๏ธ

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡

Hello @SparkyGizmo

You have been a-peach-iated by

@VictoriaLove7

spark_1691904787.png

A note from me aka nutella๐Ÿซ:

@SparkyGizmo , I love the quotes you have shared in your profile, they truly show how intellectual and insightful you are๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŽ† Keep shining your spark and spreading joy like only you can! I hope things are great at your end, always shower yourself with kindness, love and tranquility๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŽ†

@VictoriaLove7 , Vickity๐ŸŒˆthank you for such a lovely appreciation, you truly are someone who radiates positivity. ๐ŸŽ‡Let your light shine everywhere you go๐ŸŽ‡ I hope I come across you soon!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‡

@magnificentNutella

Thank youu, Nutella! ๐Ÿฅณ

I lovee the sparkly graphic you created, it truly shows SparkyGizmo! โœจ ๐Ÿค—

The expression 'a peach iated', is cutu ๐Ÿ˜„ and you color the letters are manually! โ˜บ

There are rainbow stickers near my name and flames near Gizmo! ๐Ÿฅบ

And and, you put rainbow and sparkle emojis to show the appreciator (me ๐Ÿ˜„ = ๐ŸŒˆ) and the appreciated (Gizmo = โœจ )

The heart emojis in the message for Gizmo are blue and yellow because the font in the graphic is blue and the sparkles are yellow! ๐Ÿฅณ It is like Sunshine's ๐ŸŒžโค style! ๐Ÿฅณโค

Thank youu, again, Nutella! โ˜บ๐Ÿค—

@VictoriaLove7 aww Vic๐ŸŒˆ thank youuu sooo much๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™โค you truly made me happy with your attention to all the details in the post๐Ÿ˜€

You are the bestest ever and I love your presence in the smile spreader team and this thread, you radiate love and happiness ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ always remain your lovely colorful self๐ŸŒน

Hihi yes, I see sunshine's style in it๐Ÿ˜› I observe all you guys's posts and graphics and take notes hihi๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

Alsooo, thank you, your words in the graphic make this post so cute and lovely๐Ÿ’“โค๐Ÿฅณ

A teddy and choco from me to Vic:๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿซ

@magnificentNutella

Hihihi ๐Ÿงธ *nom nom choco ๐Ÿซ* ๐Ÿ˜‹

GrimSox August 13th, 2023
@magnificentNutella

very coool font and sparksss <3 please make my family groups' diwali posts, I think you can light up the ded spark in them haha.

What font, tho? asking for a friend ;)

Also, hello @SparkyGizmo I don't believe we've met, but now thanks to Vickity i'd say.... meowdy!
SparkyGizmo August 13th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Hi Grimsmark! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ It's so very nice to meet you! *meowdy* ๐Ÿ˜ผ

I too loved the the font and it appears as if it's actually glowing to me! It's beautiful! Oh my gosh, great call! All of the above would be perfection to incorporate into Diwali posts!

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and *hugs* โค๏ธ

magnificentNutella August 14th, 2023

@grimsmark8 & @SparkyGizmo

Thank you two๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ

I'm so happy that you like the post and even noticed the details! Of course I'll be more than happy to make diwali extra special for my friends๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒนโค I've heard that it's a pretty cool festival ๐Ÿ’œ

Hihi I made this in canva and the details: font is "The Seasons", I used the color #a7effa and also added the neon effect๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ซ

Love you bothโค๐Ÿงธ

GrimSox August 14th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

just heard of it? bummer... just imagine July 4th of steroids, like the smoke from all the firecrackers is enough to make you cough and gasp for air ๐Ÿ˜ I only like the flowers and the diya parts.

magnificentNutella August 16th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Charlie hihi (='-'=) ๐Ÿ˜‡Now I'm tempted to celebrate it myself, gotta do something about this pretty pretty festival. O flowers and diya, sounds so lovely and festive๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ

diwali.gif

SparkyGizmo August 14th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@magnificentNutella

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Nutella! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ Thank you so very much for creating this beautiful forum post for me! The text is spectacular and and the color of it makes it appear as if it is actually glowing to me! Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I also love the flames ๐Ÿ”ฅ, the sparkles ๐ŸŽ‡ โœจand what look to be fireworks. ๐ŸŽ† Wooo hooooo! This is so very pretty!

Thank you, also, for your kind words to me. โค๏ธ I'm so very glad that you enjoyed the quotes on my profile page. That really means a lot to me!

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs* โค๏ธ

Hi Vickity Vic Vic! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ Thank you, so very much my sweet friend, for appreciating me today! โค๏ธ It means so very much to me that you notice my efforts to contribute, to try and contribute in a positive way and even if at times they may be most quiet and not really on a grand scale.

It's deeply meaningful to me that you can see that I care and that I try hard. โค๏ธ My heart is truly in the right place. I guess that's all that can be asked of any of us. โค๏ธ

Thank you for finding me to be knowledgeable on a variety of different topics! Big Wow for me on that one! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Not sure what to say other than thank you and thank you for seeing me in that light. I guess I don't always see myself that way. I feel that "no one ever deposited the truth scrolls with me" lol ๐Ÿ˜Š, but that again, I care and I try hard so I'll *jump in* and "do" if I feel as if I could be of any help to someone else. The good intentions are certainly there. โค๏ธ

Thank you for "filling up my cup" today my sweet friend! โค๏ธ You are nothing short of amazing and I am so very very grateful for you!

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs* โค๏ธ

@SparkyGizmo

Hiya Gizmo! โ˜บโœจ

Thank *you* because you are the one who keeps us safe and I feel safer when you speak up.

You are knowledgeable and wise, Gizmo. The answers you gave are always well thought out. โœจ

I hope you know you make a difference! And I am so grateful for you too, Gizmo! โœจโ˜บ

โœจ*high fives* and big *hugs back*๐Ÿค—

@VictoriaLove7

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@magnificentNutella

@VictoriaLove7

@Fristo

@Sunisshingingandsoareyou

@Heather225

Well, also a quick mention, uhmmmm, I'm doing just fine and not sure why of the "lean in" to the possibility that I might not be? I didn't say anything at first here in this thread in regard to that as I wanted to keep the positivity going, however it did concern me that I could possibly start receiving pm's from others asking me what is going on? lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I glazed over it, I just let it go and so now, as I thought could be a possibility, I am, in fact receiving pm's from others in the community asking me if I am okay. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If a listener is having some sort of trouble that has been perceived whether correctly or incorrectly or if a private moment was had in another area of the platform that happened organically when someone was questioned over and over, it could be best to not comment on that.

Listeners are required to hold themselves to certain standards and I do that. I do not overly share about myself from a listener account whether it be in be in the forum areas (only in a way in which is allowed as well as requested) or pm's with a member unless, as my peer pro training has stated that it's part of what is called a "hero story". This would be sharing a bit of yourself in an effort to help a member, show that you indeed have a "lived experience" but it should always end on a high note and that yes, there is hope and that you were able to overcome the obstacle.

A listener should always, pivot and turn quickly to keep the focus on their member.

I'm hoping this will provide some clarification as to how I conduct myself on my listener account as well as I'm not sure what it is that is being alluded to here, at all. For example....like, hoping I'm okay, and some things left to pm's which makes at appear as if one has some sort of special knowledge of me as well as having regular interactions with me via pm.

If a member is saying this, it alludes to the possibility that I am emotionally "dumping" on a member and seeking support from them which is wrong, is against the rules and is abusive to do to a member. I do not behave this way.

While I'm grateful of the appreciation, I am concerned about part of what the message is sending out to our community now. I don't think this is the right approach to take to things and I'm not quite certain why this was done.

Again, this should be revisited. How we send out appreciation messages and what should be included in them really should take some careful thought and consideration and especially when it comes to user privacy on the platform.

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and *hugs* โค๏ธ

teenytinyturtle August 13th, 2023

hey hey! @friendlyduck04 ๐Ÿฆ† you've been appreciated by @orca03 ๐Ÿ‹ who sent you this beautiful message. thank you for putting so much kindness and effort into the work you do ๐Ÿ’œ

p-a-t-20230813-110021-0000_1691921664.png

@teenytinyturtle

The green ducky ๐Ÿฆ† looks so nice as the background, Teeny! ๐Ÿขโ˜บ

friendlyduck04 August 14th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Heyyyy! Such a cuteee post this is. Thank youu sooo much for your appreciation and kind words @orca03. It just made my day!!๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

Also, What a cute profile picture, Turtle!!๐Ÿข

PS- This post is more like an tiny-mini lovely animal reunion. Yayyy!!!๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ†

*Virtual hugs to y'all๐ŸŒป*sending-virtual-hug-virtual-hug.gif

Hey hey @CalmKermit7178, you are appreciated by a secret friend! ๐Ÿ’š

white-green-cute-creative-school-tag_1691926378.png

They also sent you a champion's trophy ๐Ÿ† and someone as diligent and passionate about creating a positive impact in the world with your kindness certainly deserves all the trophies and appreciation in the world. Keep being youuu! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’š

harriet-tubman-harriet-tubman-quote.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The frog holding a trophy is chu own creation! Because it is for calm kermit and kermit is a frog. ๐Ÿธ โ˜บ

The way you put the message is vv interesting, 'Why is calm kermit appreciated?' โ˜บ

You owlways invent a style, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค even in wording! ๐Ÿค—โค

The green and pink purplish colors in the graphic are in the same tone as the typed letter colors and the green hearts. ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's style ๐Ÿฅณโค

@VictoriaLove7 hehe thankyouuu, Viccc!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–