Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

NeurospicyGirl August 10th, 2023

Hi @rubyjane00 you have received a lovely appreciation from @Beck1

atrubyjane00-20230810-182135-0000_1691688784.png

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

๐ŸŒธ From me ๐ŸŒธ

@rubyjane00 - I can see you've been a listener for a while now and have had a lot of chats with people. Thankyou for offering support to other members <3

@Beck1 - thankyou for this wonderful appreciation. I can see you've been here a while and have had lots of supportive roles. Keep spreading positivity <3

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

GrimSox August 10th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy Cool appreciation, Spicy! I was intrigued to know who @rubyjane00 is, and lo! I found that me and ruby have the same pfp! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ What are the odds?

NeurospicyGirl August 10th, 2023

Thankyou! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yay you found your pfp twin, what are the chances?!

rubyjane00 August 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8

never thought i would find my twin on 7cups haha

GrimSox August 11th, 2023

@rubyjane00 someone wise once said, "smart minds think alike"

rubyjane00 August 11th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy

@Beck1 thank you for being so supportive, you are literally the sweetest person I have come across on this app ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 10th, 2023
Hey hey @yougotmyback, your lovely peer @hearZero sent a gratitude note for you, one you very well deserve and more! ๐Ÿค
What's lovelieeer is how they chose two specific colors for the appreciation post for you.

๐Ÿค White and Gold! ๐Ÿค

Now, I understand everyone has a different perspective on what a certain thing means for them, or how it appears to them, but I'll share mine with you, Am! ๐Ÿค

White, I feel, depicts purity, innocence as we'd commonly perceive, it does fosho, however, I feel white also describes "holding space", we can put anything over white and it'll absorb it, being incredibly welcoming and inclusive!
I see you the same, a warm, welcoming, open-minded, perceptive, adaptive and considerate! ๐Ÿค

Golden, you're a bright and shiny presence, Am, your kindness radiates immensely bright illuminating everything around you~ how your sweet compassion seeps in the darkest corners of one's heart, lighting it up with warmth and positivity! ๐Ÿค

@HearZero may ofcourse have something of their own here but I just had to share my thoughts with you too hehe! โœจ

image_1691694695.png

The Stars? Ever heard of the phrase "sprinkle kindness around like confetti"? Well, the *confetti* you spread around being *you* are like twinkling stars, doing what they do the best~ shine and make others shine with them! ๐Ÿคโœจ๐Ÿค
Yougotmyback August 11th, 2023

This is sooooo beautiful and sweeet! ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

@HearZero you surprised me and so did you Sun!! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿค I wasn't expecting to wake up to an appreciation post! Made my day.

Never thought Gold and White can look this beautiful!!

I love the colors, the description of colors, the stars and of course the sweet appreciation! I'm going to take a screenshot now. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’ž

Thank you for your efforts. I'm so grateful! โœจ๐Ÿ™

VictoriaLove7 August 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The font in the graphic are gold and white, so the typed letters are in gold and the hearts are white. It's Sunshine's style ยฉ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅณโค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 10th, 2023

Hiya @Bunnylovesyou, you are appreciated for being Authentic, Respectful, Patient, Supportive, a great communicator and an awesome problem-solver! ๐Ÿ’›

Your sweet peer @Mahad2804 not only appreciates you for the qualities mentioned above, but also has a generously kind note for you with some extra dose of sweetness, much like your awdorable profile picture! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’›

image_1691695904.png

This is superrr thoughtful, Mahad, just you acknowledging the difference in your approaches towards something yet finding a common ground of mutual respect and consideration, even finding something to appreciate is beyond inspiring!

People can really have a difference of opinions yet stay kind and respectful, it's an impressive quality with a myriad of other complementary traits, that I believe both of you wonderful people possess and I'm so so proud of both you. Way to go, you! ๐Ÿ’›

Bunnylovesyou August 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Mahad2804

Thank you both honestly so much ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• this made my day.

It's always a pleasure to talk to people in forums, and I respect mahads approach as well, always so kind and supportive even when you don't agree. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I love to see this :) This is what unity in diversity is about :) I wish everyone could be like this

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Well said and greatly agreed! :)

heathermarie95 August 10th, 2023

Hello @VioletWater

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-10-at-7-36-14-pm_1691710750.png

To VioletWater -

Welcome to 7Cups!

It is great to see you

join us as a member.

To Secet Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

heathermarie95 August 10th, 2023

Hello @Orca03

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-10-at-7-47-16-pm_1691711344.png

To Orca03 -

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished as a listener.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

Hiya @creativeParadise132 ๐ŸŒฑ

you got an appreciation from @Orca03 ๐Ÿ‹

20230809-220249-0000_1691731683.png

From me

@Orca03 Thank you for this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! ๐Ÿ‹

@creativeParadise132 Thank you for being a patient listener! You are appreciated! ๐ŸŒฑ

@VictoriaLove7 Cute graphic, Vic ^ ^ I love plants

Hey there @creativeParadise132, thanks for being a kind and insightful listener :) We always need more of that positive and supportive vibe. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate them, @Orca03

@grimsmark8

Thank youu, Charlie โ˜บ hihihi, it's in their pfp ๐ŸŒฑ

KindWolf2023 August 11th, 2023

TO: โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ†@darkerplaces๐Ÿ†โญ๏ธ

Here is an encouraging message from someone who has the lovely habit of appreciating someone frequently!!

polish-20230811-015432222_1691741241.jpg

polish-20230811-020057162_1691741184.jpg

magnificentNutella August 11th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

This is so pretty, wolf!!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Good job with the graphics and I appreciate the effort and time you put into this๐Ÿ’œ

DarkerPlaces August 11th, 2023

Thx so much flora ๐Ÿคฉ thx for being awesum too

ThatChristLover August 11th, 2023

Ofc! You deserve itttt :3

Hiyaa \(^แด—^)/ Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

you have been appreciated by Winter

@ OnlyWinter ๐Ÿก ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ

Winter ๐Ÿก says to you Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

1-20230811-171402-0000_1691749910.png

Winter ๐Ÿก find these qualities in you Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

2-20230811-171402-0001_1691749974.png

From me ใƒพ(เน‘โ€ขโ—ก-เน‘)โ•ฏ

@OnlyWinter

Thank you for giving appreciation to Sunshine! Yes yes, I totally agree, Sunshine work hard and have created many many pretty graphics! ๐Ÿก

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have made for Cups. Thank you for your hard work that have significantly shaped Cups into an amazing platform. Remember to owlways be gentle and be patient with yourself. Thank you for everything, Sunshine, but mostly thank you for being *you*. I am forever grateful to have you in my life โค

๐Ÿ•\(*โ€ขุŽ โ€ข*)/๐ŸŒฎ

@VictoriaLove7

Awwww I love this! ๐Ÿฅฐ Superrr sparkly and sunny as always hehe, thankyouu, Viccc, grateful for you too! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@OnlyWinter

Winter fishyyy, you're so kind, sweet and immensely thoughtful, thankyouu for frequenting our lovely peer appreciation thread often, supporting us and appreciating us. It means a lot to me really and I'm so so grateful for you! ๐Ÿก Sending lots of love to you! ๐Ÿงก

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you* Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค, for being you! You are the one who brings the sparkle into this life! โค

As owlways, it is a smol way to say I love you ๐Ÿค—โค

This next self-appreciation is very inspiring!
๐Ÿ˜
@PhoenixButterfly97 reflects on their journey of self-discovery:

phoenix1_1691760911.png

phoenix2_1691760936.png

And Phoenix also finds themselves as an Empathetic, Motivated, Accountable, Consistent, Intuitive, Resilient, and a Supportive soul!

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Phoenix, I'm very inspired by you and proud of you! I hope you serve as a beacon for many to find their own paths, and the people who cherish them for who they are. Going on this journey of self-reflection, navigating through changes is quite hard, and often it's easy to avoid the discomfort and just stay with the old ways. It's so good that you stood up for yourself and took charge of your healing :) And real ones appreciating you is simple amazing! Thank you for hosting sessions, and helping us all grow together!

HQ images:
First, Second

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค
WinterRose9 August 11th, 2023

I want to take a moment and show gratitude for you all that take the time our your day to create these beautifully personalized pieces. It truly melts my heart and will always been appreciated โค๏ธ

@PhoenixButterfly97 aww Phoenix :) you're welcome. Appreciations are vv wholesome and tell us so much about people like you, it helps us relate and connect. Thank you and may keep appreciating ๐Ÿฅฐ

It's time! It's time!! It's monster-posting time!!!

Target: @Fristo ๐Ÿช
Agent: @RogueOne1983 ๐ŸŒŸ
Appreciation message:

roguefris_1691763024.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Ooh this one's meta isn't it? I love that! Fristo is the cookie shepherd who helps compassionate beings make their way to the Peer Appreciation Team. It's been a short while, but Rogue, I love to see your motivation and enthusiasm towards being a smile spreader :) So, don't worry about being a bull in the china shop haha, we all make these mistakes. I, too, didn't know that the data disappears, learnt that the hard way. Fortunately, the sheet obeys the Ctrl+Z law, else I would've melted in embarrassment xD

Thank you for all you do Fristo! I'm glad that your kindness multiplies and manifests as the graphics we see here every day.

HQ image: ChinaShop

๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜„

@grimsmark8

I like the blue color in the graphic, Charlie โ˜บ and the bull looks like the one on the energy drink hihihi ๐Ÿ˜„

warmheartedCamp3360 August 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Aww this is a classic!!

@warmheartedCamp3360 mit๐Ÿง thank you, and lo I finally got to see your username

RogueOne1983 August 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thanks Grim this is EPIC!!!

I hope Fristo loves it as much as I do!!!

Tweet, tweet @SolitaryBird!
You've got an appreciation from the one and only, super-creative, super-compassionate.... @VictoriaLove7
and it reads:

solvic_1691764537.png

Vickity finds you
Respectful, Resilient, Emotionally Intelligent, Optimistic, Agile and a Great Communicator!

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Haha, MCR is fun, but it goes by so fast sometimes @_@ A lot of hopping around the rooms happens, and I've come across you, Sol ๐Ÿฆ, in the mindfulness rooms, as far as I know :) It's really fun, but it is so late for me, so yesterday I just dozed off due to sleepiness yesterday haha.
Thank you, Victoria! You're amazing... both at smile spreading, and appreciating your peers.

HQ image: SolVic

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜„

@grimsmark8 oops, I made a slight error in the post. I'm really sorry about that haha. I oofed at putting the correct qualities :(

The correct list:

Emotionally Intelligent, Consistent, Authentic, Intuitive, and Cheerful. But I do suspect Solitary is Agile, though... I mean come on now, birds do that!

@RogueOne1983 Here's my 'bull in the china shop' moment xD

SolitaryBird August 11th, 2023
Thank you so much, @grimsmark8, really nice work! Also, you made me smile. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much, @VictoriaLove7, and also for your words. I'm glad you liked the emoji. It's always nice to see you around. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou, and also for what you do here! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜‰
RogueOne1983 August 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8 LOL we all gots them!!

@grimsmark8

How adorable!โ™ฅ๏ธ

Way to go, @SolitaryBird, your kindness doesn't go unnoticed! ๐Ÿฆ

@grimsmark8

Thank youu, Charlie! โ˜บ the bird really looks like Sol's pfp! ๐Ÿฆ

The font in graphic is light pink and the background is light purple. So the message is in light pink and the tweet tweet are in light purple! ๐Ÿ˜„ Me name is in rainbow color for each letter! ๐Ÿฅบโ˜บ

@VictoriaLove7 I wish they release a rainbow update so that you can get more colours, because you'te the best :)