Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 August 5th, 2023

Hiyaa Angel \(^α΄—^)/

@Angelx28 πŸ‘Ό

you have got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups γƒΎ( Λƒα΄—Λ‚ )β—ž β€’ *✰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine 🌞❀ says to you πŸ‘Ό

1-20230805-181644-0000_1691256845.png

2-20230805-181644-0001_1691256717.png

3-20230805-181644-0002_1691256735.png

png-20230805-181718-0000_1691256753.png

From me ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your numerous contributions to Cups. Thank you for your hard work for the Cups community. Thank you for everything, Sunshine, but mostly thank you for being *you*. I am forever grateful to have you in my life ❀

@Angelx28

Thank you for acknowledging the ebb and flow along the way. It will keep you in the present and in the joy of the moment. πŸ‘Ό

@Angelx28

Thank youu, Angel πŸ‘Ό and thank you for your kind presence! ☺

This post has been deleted
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 5th, 2023

@Angelx28

You remembered to nom the thanks hehe!πŸ˜› *smiles wiiideee*

Aww thankyouuu 🀧 the same for you, inspiring Angel, your bright and positive vibe is sooooo infectious, it's so easy to feel all things great in your presence. *huggglesss tighttttt* πŸ’–

@VictoriaLove7

I admire how you go above and beyond to customize every graphic, Vicc, sooo loveee the lil cutuu Angels in the post! Thankyouu for your kindness owlways!πŸ₯°

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❀ for being in my life ❀

Yes yes, there are lil Angel's πŸ‘Ό ☺

It is a smol way to say I love you πŸ€—β€

Hiya (❛ᴗ❛๑ ) @HearZero 🌸

you got an amazing appreciation from

@yougotmyback πŸˆβ€β¬›

20230805-223636-0000_1691257269.png

These are the qualities that yougot find in you

20230805-223636-0001_1691257295.png

From me

@yougotmyback

Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🐱

@HearZero

Hope things will get better for you. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

magnificentNutella August 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Vic, your style is so cute and aesthetic! I love itπŸ’™πŸ’«

VictoriaLove7 August 6th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Hihihi thank you πŸ˜„ HearZero's pfp is a house scenery with rainbow on the sky.

Yougotmyback August 6th, 2023

Lovely aesthetics!! HeheπŸ’ž

*Also, I never fail to notice the cat* ❣️🀍

Kitty hugs to you for your kindness! Thank you for posting βœ¨πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 August 6th, 2023

@Yougotmyback

Thank youu, yougot, I learn from Sunshine 🌞❀ in making graphics ☺

Yougotmyback August 6th, 2023

That's great! πŸ€—πŸ’›

I will learn from you two hehe!

BrightIndigo August 5th, 2023

πŸ’œβ­ @Liv125 has received a Certificate of Appreciation from @Fristo β­πŸ’œ

apprcertliv_1691257699.jpg

πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­πŸ’œβ­

A well deserved certificate for a wonderful person like Liv125 from the always supportive Fristo. πŸͺπŸ˜ƒ Thank you both for being amazing people here on 7cups! πŸ’—

LoveMyMoonflowers August 5th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Great job! <3

@BrightIndigo I love this, you did amazing, Indigo! πŸ’œ

@Liv125 has been a terrific part of the peer appreciation team, both as a smile spreader as well, an appreciator, super deserving of all the love and certificates in the world! Miss seeing you around, Livvy, hope you're well!πŸ’–

August 6th, 2023

@BrightIndigo i love the certificate, you are pro at itπŸ’›πŸͺ

BrightIndigo August 5th, 2023

🌈❀️ @YourCaringConfidant has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @InternalAcceptance ❀️🌈

iaappreciation_1691263612.jpg

🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️

YourCaringConfidant mentioned the following qualities:

Great Communicator
Empathetic
Emotionally Intelligent
Purposeful
Supportive
Consistent

We appreciate the both of you for always being there for others when there is a need for compassion and understanding. Hugs! πŸ€—

🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️

YourCaringConfidant August 5th, 2023

@BrightIndigo Thank you sooo much for delivering my note. You did such a great job. Love the graphic and the colorful fonts. You did wonderful, smile spreader. β˜†

lightPrune1000 August 5th, 2023

images-1_1691264760.jpeg

images-6_1691264809.jpeg

I am appreciating and protecting myself from the narcissist ex friend hovering at workplace and let her husband and children be her supply.

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself

Hiya @VioletNotes, I see your compassionate responses in the forums so often, and am super happy to share an appreciation for you! 🀍

This one's from @ThatChristLover aka the lovely Flora, who is so full of kindness and warmth always! 🀍

image_1691267205.png

Keep being the beary awesome you that *you* are, Violettt! 🀍

VioletNotes August 5th, 2023

@ThatChristLover

Thank you so much Flora β™‘ I'm honored to be able to talk with you like we do! You are the one doing all the hard work πŸ˜› Not only are you a positive presence in PMs, but I see you supporting in chatrooms too. I know things are tough, but I'm so proud that you keep trying and working on yourself!

ThatChristLover August 5th, 2023

@violetnotes

tyyyy you’re such a wonderful person I hope you know that ❀️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The font color in graphic are purple and black so the typed letters are purple and the names in black. The hearts are white because the background is white. πŸ€—β€ I love your vv original style, Sunshine! 🌞❀

@VictoriaLove7 πŸ€—β™₯️thank-you.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ€—β™₯🌞

snoopy-dance.gif

We love all things collaboration, specially when it's two wonderful people coming together to combine their awesomeness and shine even brighter! 🀍

Speaking of the sweetest collab!

*πŸ₯πŸ₯*

🌸 @grimsmark8 X @trueconfidant123 🌸

Charlie, you've received a thank you note from Confiee! 🀍

image_1691267629.png

Thankyouu for this sweet note filled with gratitude, Confieee, your neverending kindness, positivity and cheerfulness is superrr appreciated! πŸ₯° 🀍

Heyooo Charlieee, you're clearly just going around making more fans, I see! :P You are such a beautiful person, Charlie, I'm immensely happy to see you explore more in and around cups, spreading kindness and sprinkling positivity everywhere you go! Keep at it, you fantabulous hooman! πŸ€— 🀍

Looking forward to see more of your fun collabs fosho! :P

trueconfidant123 August 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunny buddy 🌞, thank you 😊 for this cute post! My note shines bright with your graphics. ✨

Charlie, as I promised- here's your gift!πŸŽπŸ˜‰

I hope you like it. ❀️

gir-grim-reaper.gif

@trueconfidant123 Super glad to hear that, Confieee!😊

GrimSox August 6th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

comedy-the-office.gif

πŸ–€πŸ’—
yesss, I like gift vv much
trueconfidant123 August 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The graphic colors in black, the font in pink, the hearts are white. So the letter colors are pink and black, and the hearts are white. ©️ Sunshine's style πŸ€—β€

GrimSox August 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 i knowww right!? vicky <3

GrimSox August 6th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@trueconfidant123 TCeeeee!!!!!! omg thank youuu, this is such a heartfelt gift, and on friendship day too! so well planned huh Sun?! I loved our collaboration, I feel so honoured. And you! Can anyone believe that it was your first time hosting it? You did it perfectly. I felt amazed at your prompts and structure... like woah... so pro! TC knows her stuff 😎 Even the rebukes you gave, like "behaaave chief guest", they were cute and very comfortable 😊
I remember I answered two riddles, candle and
I don't remember the second one πŸ€” but hugs (if okay) because you made my day this morning. Thank you for your love and yes, more collabs for sure!

πŸ–€
πŸ’—πŸ–€πŸ’—πŸ–€πŸ’—πŸ–€πŸ’—πŸ–€

Sunnie, you make me blush.. such an apt graphic! Black and Pink... so me n confiee are blackpink, and we're releasing our album soon! we'll keep this graphic as the album art <3 I love neon lights, because I love outrun, synthwave aesthetics. So good :) And yes, many many collabs
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Sending kitty loovee! <3

image_1691301635.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

heart-kitty.gif

@grimsmark8

Aww, I'm so glad. πŸ’–

Lol, I'm sorry about the scoldings. πŸ™Š Many of them were referenced to Charlie Puth btw!πŸ˜‰

Sunnie, stay tuned for our album! πŸŒžπŸ’˜

love-hug.gif

Hiya @Gradatim πŸˆβ€β¬›

you got an amazing appreciation from

@Hawaii968 πŸ–

20230806-033731-0000_1691267940.png

Hawaii sent this and this pictures for you

From me

@Hawaii968

Thank you for keeping SC room organized. You are a wonderful person! πŸ–

@Gradatim

Thank you for guiding sharers in SC. You are appreciated! 🐈

Gradatim August 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Hawaii968

Thank you so much my friend. Really thank you. Its very lovely to hear that. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ You are a role model too btw :)

Hey hey @Keith22534, miss seeing you around and hope you've been trying your best to stay kind to yourself! πŸ’–

Super okay if you need some reminders at times, because you've got many people who would gladly remind you often!

One such awesome peerson @tobedoctor has a little message for you:

"Heya keithh! I hope you're doing okiπŸ’™. I wanted to wish you happy super latee friendship day XD. I have small gift for you hehe."

I dunno if it's a secret code for y'all but I think Friendship day is here (6th August?πŸ˜›) so not late lol, on time, I think! πŸ₯³

Even so, I believe with sweet and caring friends as y'all, we can celebrate friendship day everyday! πŸ’–

image_1691268865.png

Now for the gift, please unwrap your adorable gift here, Keith. I took a peek and it's all things ✨wholesome✨, to say the least! Tobeee is incredibly thoughtful and creative! πŸ₯°

I hope y'alls friendship continues to blossom! Sending love, pizza and icecream your way! πŸ’–

EnigmaticCat24 August 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youuu so much sunn! I thought it was july 30th tho. But you're right, everyday is friendship dayy πŸ’™. Happy friendship dayy for youuu sunnn! Keep shining πŸ’™βœ¨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 6th, 2023

@Tobedoctor Aww thankyouu, happy friendship day to you too, lovely Tobee!πŸ’™πŸ€—

Keith22534 August 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou for the amazing graphic. happy frindship day!

@Tobedoctor

Thankyou! same to you (I'm so late TT)