Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 1st, 2023
Hey hey @PhoenixButterfly97, I'm soooo glad you took the chance to recognize how far you've come, your strengths and your progress, so so important to take a pause sometimes and pat our own back! 💜
image_1690908574.png
You're one person always so active within forums, sharing your thoughts and feelings, replying to others, relating with others, supporting and empathizing with them, making them feel less alone! It's so lovely to hear you're enjoying the process and I hope you find many more opportunities to continue growing while supporting your peers! Keep being you! 💜
LoveMyMoonflowers August 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

this is so sweet <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers Like youuuuu, lovely Nii buddy! <3<3<3

VictoriaLove7 August 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The leaves colors in the graphic are purple and green, and the font color is blue. So, the typed letter colors are green, blue for the names, and the hearts are purple. ©️ Sunshine's vv original style 🥳❤

Hiya ~(へ^^)へ Charlie @Grimsmark8 👻

you have got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine 🌞❤ says to you, Charlie 👻

1-20230801-203903-0000_1690909318.png

2-20230801-203903-0001_1690909341.png

3-20230801-203903-0002_1690909358.png

4-20230801-203903-0003_1690909373.png

Sunshine 🌞❤ find these qualities in you 👻

png-20230801-204124-0000_1690909404.png

From me \(^ᴗ^)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the numerous things you have done for Cups. Thank you for your hard work for Cups. You earn our gratitude everyday. Thank you Sunshine for everything. I am truly blessed and forever grateful for your presence in my life ❤

@Grimsmark8

Thank you for your great suggestion in out meeting! Thank you for your solutions to maintain the quality of the images! 👻

mytwistedsoul August 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 OMG I love the little Grims! ❤️

@mytwistedsoul

Yes yes, they are little grim, Soul! ☺

@VictoriaLove7

You are slaying this, Vicccc, the little grims are seriously super adorable haha! Thankyouuu for doing such an amazing job always! 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a smol way to say I love you 🤗❤ as owlways

Thank *youu* Sunshine 🌞❤ for everything you have done for Cups, but mostly thank you for being in my life and thank you for being you. ❤

GrimSox August 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you sooooo much for this wonderful appreciation, these appreciations in fact ❤️ I feel so beautiful, like my heart just overflows with blessings I think, and I'm smiling and feel so blissed out like peace and happy together. Vic makes an effort to make graphics for the qualities too, that's so cute! Love those little grim babies 🥺💕

@sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sun's place in my heart...
well it grows and grows each day 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 You shine everywhere, brightly (forums especially😂). I appreciate you noticing these qualities in me, Sun, it helps me live up to them more strongly ❤️ so strong long hugs for you if okay 😊

Both of you, I love you for this
❤️ I look back at the misery and hopelessness that I had about a year ago, and this now... it just feels unreal. I am happy. You made this grimbo very happy today. I'm happy that we're talking. I am very grateful to this universe. And I wish to be among you buffoons in the PAT more than anything ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for taking me in with you and may we make more sweet memories and support each other ❤️

teletubbies-lluvia.gif

@grimsmark8

Yes yes, the little grims for the qualities 😄 I'm glad that this made you feel happy ☺

Thank you to Sunshine 🌞❤ who gives this appreciation for you, Charlie

Hey @beck1 🌸 @tommy 🐼

you got an amazing appreciation from

@teenytinyturtle 🐢

png-20230801-212339-0000_1690909862.png

From me

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you for your works and for supporting others though you are struggling. How's your therapy going, teeny? 🐢

@beck1

Thank you for your work in disability subcommunity. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

@tommy

Thank you for your works in updating all information in forum. You are greatly appreciated! 🐼

tommy August 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

aaah this is so sweet. thank you so much @teenytinyturtle - your passion and support is truly valued, we are so fortunate to have you on the team 💛 and of course a huge thank you to @beck1 for helping establish the foundation of this new community. we are so lucky to have such committed forum leaders!

and a huge thank you for this post Victoria, the graphics are adorable as always!

embarrassed-shy.gif

@tommy

Thank you for updating the forum lists, Tommy! 🐼 ☺

beck1 August 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Such a sweet appreciation!

@teenytinyturtle you absolutely deserve to be forum supporter! You are amazing and I am so thankful that you are going to be helping out with the autism sub community!

@beck1

Thank you for your work in disability subcommunity! 🌸

magnificentNutella August 1st, 2023

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

♦️ Hola @Comphi ♦️

♦️ You have received a heartfelt appreciation from your peer @trueconfidant123 ♦️

red_1690912322.png

Note from me aka Nutella:

@Comphi , you truly are a great mentor & a leader. Thanks for making everyone feel welcomed in the listener support room ♥️ I remember how I rejoined 7 cups in July and felt safe in the support room by you and others present there ♥️ Hope to see you around more often! You helping & encouraging others is so appreciable ♥️

@trueconfidant123 , congratulations on becoming the listener chatroom supporter ♥️ You truly have come a long way ahead. You've got this♥️! You're capable of achieving anything you set your mind to!♥️ Looking forward to see you around ♥️

Hihi, virtual chocolate from me to you both: 🍫🍫

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

@magnificentNutella Oooof this is sooo beautiful, Nuttyy, you layered the entire post so so nicely! Way to go, magnificent smile spreader!♥️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun, your appreciation means a lot🥺❤ you are always hyping us all up, YOU ARE THE BEST TRULY, KEEP SHINING SO BRIGHTLY FOREVER ❤

@magnificentNutella Awww!♥️♥️♥️

olsen-twins-thank-you.gif

trueconfidant123 August 1st, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Thank you for bringing my words to life!

baby-pooh-disney.gif

@trueconfidant123

It was an honor confidant! You are so articulate with these beautiful words, a true wordsmith!❤

covid-meme.gif

trueconfidant123 August 1st, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Aww, I'm honoured. But you- smile spreaders are legit da best... 🎉

Comphi August 2nd, 2023

@magnificentNutella

beautiful beautiful post Nutella, amazing. As True said, you did bring words to life. Thank you for what you do 😃

@trueconfidant123 I didn't know you think so highly of me. You just made my morning even better. I am sure the bond will grow stronger as we get older here, cheers to the future ahead.... leonardo-dicaprio.gif

trueconfidant123 August 2nd, 2023

@Comphi

I'm glad! Cheers...

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

justFarheen August 1st, 2023

Hey there, @ValleyRoss !!

You have received a special message from lovely @magnificentNutella !!

The message reads 😯

appreciation-atvalleyross_1690914646.png

Click to view a clearer image <3

We are so proud of you Ross! Keep going, you are doing so well already! Nutella is right, you are loved and valued! Keep being you, because you are so special 🌟💗💗

Thank you so much Nutella for this lovely and heartwarming note! You are so amazing for looking out for everyone here on 7Cups! You are so appreciated tooo! 💗💗💗

@justFarheen

Farheeeennn!💗 Back at being so fantabulous at spreading colorful smiles!💗 This is adorable and I'm sooo happy to see youu back!💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww thank you so muchh Sunn!!!! You are always so super lovely!! Took me a long while heheh, but I'm back yayyy 💗💗💗 I'm so happy to be back toooo! 🥳🥳🥹🥹💗💗💗

@justFarheen

It is always okay to take our time and be at our pace!🤗💗🤗

mar%C3%A7o.gif

@justFarheen

Farheen, this cute and loveliest post made my day💓💓🐧 such an adorable penguin!!

Thank you, your creativity gave more meaning to my words😊

penguin-love.gif

Awww thank you so muchhh💗💗💗💗, I'm so glad to hear!! Your words were so uplifting and heartwarming to read!!!💗💗💗

RossyGlossy August 2nd, 2023

@justFarheen I just wake up an hour ago and this greeted me for surprise! I been working hard but this reminded me how much I've been doing a lot of things already, the more I hope the better it gets! Thank you so much and I love the Penguin;;;

heathermarie95 August 2nd, 2023

Hello @FineFrog15

You have received an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7

screenshot-2023-08-01-at-8-40-17-pm_1690936935.png

To @FineFrog15

Im glad to see how much

you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work.

To @VictoriaLove7

Psst. i clicked the secret button in your bio

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you for making this frog post for Froggy, the little frog in the corner is cute! 🐸 I like the light green color!

(you clicked the button 😄 )

FineFrog15 August 2nd, 2023

@heathermarie95

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Heather Marie! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for creating this forum post! I love it! ❤️ This is soooooooo very pretty! I love the colors used, the faunt chosen as well as the little froggy in the corner blowing bubbles! Absolutely adorable!

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Vickity Vic Vic! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for your sweet appreciation and for thinking of me! I have missed seeing you in the MCR as well. ❤️ I have been pretty busy lately so I don't get as much of a chance to step in there either. Whenever I get to see you there, it's definitely a happy moment! 😊

Thank you for being so very kind to me and asking me how I was doing. I agree, I wouldn't have gone into much depth about it unless you had asked me direct questions as to what, how and why. You were kind enough to ask, you asked me direct questions and so I feel that you, of all people, deserve a response that is very forthcoming as I know that you are someone that does truly care! ❤️

Yes, I too have my struggles just as any of us have. It is a rare moment for me to mention them as to not burden others. If I know someone cares enough to ask me very direct questions and truly wants to hear the response, then most times I will always stop and give a direct answer. You were the one to "dig deeper" and ask more because you truly cared. ❤️❤️❤️ That was the difference Vickity.........you truly cared! ❤️

Thank you for caring about me my sweet friend! 😊❤️ I know you and I have spoken a bit about the concept of the "wounded healer". For me, my struggles fold into that. Who best to show empathy and kindness towards others than those that have their own? I get it! It's also why I always think that it's good to be extra kind to others as one never knows what the other person is going through.

Thank you so much Victoria! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 big *hugs* ❤️ and keep rockin' the house!

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggy 🐸☺ I've been thinking of you and your struggles ever since that day at MCR ☺ so I sent the appreciation for you, Froggy 🐸🤗

You are vv strong Froggy 🐸☺ but you don't have to keep it to yourself because it will never be a burden to me if at anytime you'd like to share, Froggy 🐸☺ or maybe in private too if you prefer.

Thank *you* Froggy for sharing with me. I feel privileged that you shared with me. I wanted to ask more, but you were nomming dinner at the time 🐸🤗

*high fives* and *big hugs back*🐸🤗

FineFrog15 August 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

Hello @HappySunflower94

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-01-at-8-52-52-pm_1690937583.png

To @HappySunflower94 -

i like your profile picture

& username!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

happysunflower94 August 2nd, 2023

@heathermarie95 Thank you so much! <3

Hello @GoldenPear

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-01-at-9-04-24-pm_1690938455.png

To @GoldenPear -

I'm glad to see you here

as a member and that you take

part in group sessions.

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.