Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

MeaningfulSilence July 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Caring, that's soooo beautiful! Great job in putting it this way, much appreciated 😄👍

YourCaringConfidant July 6th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence You're so welcome. ♡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 8th, 2023

💕 @YourCaringConfidant 💕

Awww I get a graphic for my name too yayy hehe, this has such a calming, peaceful, tranquil *insert every other synonym* lol, I LOVE pastelssss, this is too too pretty, you just do a beautiful job always, and your sweet compliments always make me smile sooooo big! Thankyouuu! 😭❤

💙 @MeaningfulSilence 💙

Silenceeee, this is such a lovely message, you've brightened my days soo much ever since the first time I talked to you in forumland, it's super awesome to see your validating, resourceful, compassionate and thoughtful responses in the forums for everyone, you're truly one of a kind, a special kind! I appreciate you big time! ❤

This really did make me smile soooo big, you're both amazinggg! 🤗

MeaningfulSilence July 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun!! Hi 😊 💙

You give so much to everyone that is nice for me to know I can do something that makes you smile 🤗

Lol for Forumland, i liked the definition! Always happy to see you are there too!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend Sun 💙

@MeaningfulSilence Awww too too sweet. Keep being the awesome you always, and yusss looking forward to seee you around more! 🤗💙🤗

MeaningfulSilence July 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I think the same about you Sun 🤗

teenytinyturtle July 6th, 2023

Hello wonderful human beings!

We have a lovely appreciation message for @lovemymoonflowers from a secret friend 😮

"Sometimes life transports us on an unplanned journey, that keeps changing directions. We change direction, but the route brings us back into a dark tunnel. Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel provides no indication of ending. The frustration, fear, and lost hope become our companions in the dark tunnel. Because that tunnel isn't any random spot. The tunnel represents a path we have selected unconsciously. Day by day we have walked towards that tunnel, but escaped it by taking a less favorable but a safe route. But gradually the safest of routes run out and we are left with nothing but the unseen dark tunnel.

And now we will have to make it through that symbolic end of the journey. No matter how metaphysical or symbolic it might be, make no mistake about it: it will cut through our confidence, mental strength & skill level. It will leave us alone, weak, un-admired & undesirable. Our efforts will be questioned & lots of "I knew it," comments will echo in the dark walls of our minds.

But if we endure that hurt & keep crawling, it will end soon. The tunnel is not outside, its within us, summoning us to rediscover ourselves, & to take the turn fate has planned for us. But we constantly fear the unknown and it takes the tunnel to forcefully suck us into that dimension, because willingly we won't enter despite many signals or indications to do so. And once the tunnel is over we might not recall how we made it through. But one thing is certain. When we come out of the tunnel, we won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this tunnel represents ”an unplanned journey' necessary to move forward in life." - Shahenshah Hafeez Khan

We often forget life is meant to be lived, not to be used to answer all questions we have. Purpose in life is important but just because you don't see it now doesn't mean you have a purposeless life or that you matter any less than those who may have seemed to found theirs. ❤

You matter exactly as you are, for the rest of the things in life, they are all figure out able, and we have all the time in the world to walk at our pace. ❤

Such a kind and thoughtful message from the secret friend 💜

So true moon, we love you for who you are 🌻

png-20230706-195020-0000_1688669589.png

LoveMyMoonflowers July 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

I honestly don't know how to begin :') I'm quite speechless... such beautiful, heartwarming words<3 and I promise I did take them directly to my heart...

And secret friend, if you are reading this... I want to thank you... so so much for these words, I believe they were much needed :')

I could never thank you enough.

~Ni

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2023

Hey hey our newest smile spreader, @Teenytinyturtle, welcome to the team, super happy to have you with us, you're doing fantabulous already! (Also look at you meeting the team quota in less than 10 hours 😛) 🥰

Youve received an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7, who thinks you are Cheerful, Respectful, Humble, Authentic and Great at communication! 💗

image_1688673387.png

A message filed with care, kindness, empathy and compassion, only what you can expect from Viccc. Thankyouu for this sweet note, Vicc, your thoughtfulness has no bounds! 💗

Exactly what Vicc said, Teeny, you're an amazing *you*! 💗

Aww bless 🥺💜 you just the sweetest. Thank you for making my day 🌻

Sun, your graphics are amazingggg 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle hehe yes @VictoriaLove7 has her way of making everyone's day!🥰

Awww thankyouu, now that made my day lol, you deserve amazinggg!🐢💜

VictoriaLove7 July 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤ thank youu, I lovee the graphic you made! 🥺❤

The turtle carries rainbow stars and the rainbow with stars on the corners. The graphic truly depict the appreciated tiny turtle 🐢 and the appreciator (me =rainbow 🌈 )

You even put the emojis just like what I typed. And like the combination of colors you used for the background and the font of the neon names. 🥺❤

And and, as owlways the font colors in the graphic are matched with the letter colors. So rainbowy too for the qualities! Sunshine's style ©️ 🥳

You are vv creative, Sunshine! 🌞❤

This is a beautiful and a cutu post! 🤗❤

@victorialove7

*hugs you if okie*

@teenytinyturtle

Yes yes, it is okie 🤗 *hugs turtle 🐢 back*

I hope things will get better for you, turtle 🐢 🤗 and welcome to the team! 😃

@VictoriaLove7

Me owlways happyyy to make you happyyyy!🤗❤🤗

VictoriaLove7 July 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥺❤ You owlways make me happy cuz even the very thought of you makes me happy, Sunshine! 🤗❤

Hey (❛ᴗ❛๑ )

@sentientape 🐵

You got a wonderful appreciation from

@GoldenNest2727 🐣

Here is what Nest says to you 🐵

20230706-040901-0000_1688675577.png

These are the qualities that Nest 🐣 find in you

20230706-040901-0001_1688675615.png

From me

@GoldenNest2727

I have seen you in chatrooms giving support to other members. Know that you too are a wonderful person! 🐣

@sentientape

Thank you for your kind presence in chatrooms, you are appreciated! 🐵

sentientape July 14th, 2023

Aw wow 😍 what an awesome thing to come home to! I enjoyed our time in the chatrooms. 'Twas a great reflective session facilitated by a lovely contributer. Thanks @GoldenNest2727! 💚🥔

heathermarie95 July 7th, 2023

Hello @Sally33

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend !

screenshot-2023-07-06-at-10-07-31-pm_1688695796.png

To Sally33 -

I am glad to see you decided

to join 7cups. Just remember

you are not alone and we are here for you.

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending in

an appreciation for a new member.

Keep being the kind person

that you are.

Hello @HealingTalk

You have received an appreciation from @MeaningfulSilence !

screenshot-2023-07-06-at-10-23-48-pm_1688696735.png

To HealingTalk -

I'm glad I am able to work

aside you within the Depression Team.

It is great to see how much you have

accomplished within the 7Cups community.

Keep being the awesome person that you are

and collecting many more cheers!

To @MeaningfulSilence -

I just realized I work aside you

within the Depression Team.

It is crazy to see that you have over

1 million cheers and 26,000+ chats.

Keep being the kind person that you are.

HealingTalk July 7th, 2023
Awww... Thank you so much for this kind note of appreciation!, @MeaningfulSilence

I am happy that you feel welcomed and well-integrated into the Depression Support team!

I look forward to being teammates for long.

Supporting people with depression day after day is tough.

But you do it graciously, like those dancers who perform difficult movements like it was easy, with a gentle smile and a relaxed stance.

You speak with warm, kind, tactful and insightful words.

Day after day, one after the other, people feel understood and supported.

They are like my brothers and sisters. I love those people.

You make their lives better.

That's why I am so grateful to you.
MeaningfulSilence July 7th, 2023

@HealingTalk

You really and totally deserved it!!

Nice comparison btw, because I like dancing 😊

@heathermarie95

Thank you heathermarie95 🙏

Hello @EmmaE

You have received an appreciation from @MeaningfulSilence

screenshot-2023-07-06-at-11-34-22-pm_1688701076.png

To @EmmaE -

It is amazing to see how much you

have accomplished as a listener.

I am glad I am able to work with you

within the Depression Team.

To @MeaningfulSilence -

It is nice to see that you have been

sending in appreciations to a few listeners.

EmmaE July 7th, 2023

@heathermarie95

@MeaningfulSilence aww this is so sweet, thank you so much!! I really appreciate you and I’m so glad that you’re on the depression team ❤️ Keep being amazing!

@EmmaE

Thanks to you EmmaE!!

Happy to be part of the team 🎉

@heathermarie95 You're doing so amazing with these postings, Heather, keep it upp!❤

heathermarie95 July 8th, 2023

thank you :)

teenytinyturtle July 7th, 2023

Hellooo!

Today we have *two* appreciations for the amazing @DRHerrington 😮

Firstly, from @Hawaii968

20230707-082013-0000_1688715661.png

and here's one from @bountifulDreamer46

20230707-082013-0001_1688715707.png

DRHerrington - it sounds like you have been having a huge positive impact on your peers and being super supportive and caring! I'm so pleased your peers enabled us to share your amazing qualities with the rest of the community! 💜

Hawaii and Dreamer - thank you so much for helping to celebrate your peer, you both are awesome human beans yourself 💜

@Aaravi24 a secret friend has appreciated you 😮💜

The message highlights your strength to face life's ups and downs 🌻 thank you for being a wonderful part of our community.

Secret friend if you are reading this, thank you for your beautiful message and for appreciating your peer 💜🐢

png-20230706-220144-0000_1688716610.png

PAT team, sorry, but I had to appreciate you again 🫣🌻

20230707-093819-0000_1688719895.png

@AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @ByataLovesYouu @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @heathermarie95 @justFarheen @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rosey16 @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @tifaxemmi @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

VictoriaLove7 July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you, turtle! 🐢 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Aww sorry for appreciating us and spreading kindness? :o More like a thank *you* for being so wondrous, so thoughtful, so creative and so *you*. You are doing soooooo amazinggg and I'm squealing with excitement having you in the team! 💜

Keep being turtley awesome, we shellebrate youuuu! 🥳

image_1688720385.png

YourCaringConfidant July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle You are so lovingly sweet. I'm so happy to see you decided to join and you are doing wonderful. 🐢 Thank you for such a kind appreciation. I can definitely feel the sincerity of how 😀 you are. 💚 Keep up the amazing job, smile spreader.

Hey wonderful leaders of the 7cups community 💜🫡💜

A little appreciation from me for all you do 💜🐢

Admins: @GlenM @Heather225 @ASilentObserver @Hope @Evelynerose @CheeryMango @Soulfullyabutterfly @bookworm4

Ambassadors: @Anusha @Harsvin @Mel @Rebekah @Bubblegumwings1234 @Melodyoftheocean @ouicherie @dreamtouch

Please tag anyone I may have missed 😮

20230707-093042-0000_1688720222.png

VictoriaLove7 July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

The tea cup and the birthday cake represent the Cups admins and Cups birthday! 🥳

It looks cute, turtle! 🐢 😄

MelodyoftheOcean July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Heya Turtle,

That is so kind of you, and it made my day, so thank you for that! A Happy 10th Cups to you as well, and thank you for being part of this community ^^
I'll tag some fellow Ambs, as you said we should complete the list 🌈

Tags:

@Amy @Chevy81 @EmmaE @InternalAcceptance @Jenna @LavenderHere @SirenofSerenity @FrenchToastClub @hopedreamlove

Mel July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle this is lovely, thank you! <3

SoulfullyAButterfly July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle thank you!

Heather225 July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

you're so kind!! i am honored to be thought of! i also read your high five submission and i am proud of you! great work advocating for yourself!