Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant May 5th, 2023

@NotFound20 I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this posting is! Whoa!!! ๐Ÿ˜ The whole ๐Ÿฌ theme. Great job.

NotFound20 May 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanks Caring โค๏ธ. Trying my best๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@richuyulin look at all the dolphins awww!๐Ÿฌโค

May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks for tag! You know forums get lost in my inbox at times. ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ Thanks so much.

May 5th, 2023

Heyo! Flower is here with another bunch of wonderful appreciation notes!

First up is an awesome appreciation from @SirenofSerenity for.....

*drumrolls*

It's not one, but two of our amazing listeners:

@beck1 @Waterfallsofnature36

You're appreciated specifically for your help in Active Listening AMA sessions!

Siren has noticed these qualities in you while watching you in those sessions:

supportive-purposeful-authentic-consistent_1683294714.png

Plus, they have also left a note for you:

this-appreciation-is-for-both-beck1-and-waterfallsofnature36-for-coming-into-my-active-listening-ama-session-and-even-inviting-people-in-both-of-you-are-going-to-go-so-far-in-cups-and-in-your-roles-because-i-k_1683294732.png

Siren, thanks for spotting amazing listeners and making time to leave appreciation for them!

beck and Nature, thanks for your support and help on 7Cups!

beck1 May 5th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Awe @SirenofSerenity thank you so much for this beautiful message. This is so sweet of you. You are so appreciated

May 5th, 2023

@CommunityModKay

You've received a unique appreciation note from @AnnaSilverberg !

Anna has spotted these qualities:

Empathetic

Cheerful

Emotionally Intelligent

Inquisitive

Purposeful

Supportive

Great Communicator

Anna also added these words for you to read:

hay-kay-i-want-you-to-know-that-you-are-absolutely-wonderful-i-think-that-you-re-fun-and-an-absolute-joy-to-be-around-plus-you-have-an-awesome-cup_1683295277.png

Kay, thank you for being a positive presence in chatrooms

CommunityModKay May 6th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg This is sooooooo sweeeeet, Annnnaaa โค๏ธ You made my day, thank you for being such a joy in LSR always, you're appreciated too!!!!

amiableBunny4016 May 5th, 2023

Heyloooooo,

Today we have a very special and lovely appreciation for the sweetest, most beautiful, amazing, kindest, wonderful person! xD

She is literally the highlight to my day! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! And literally basically my best twin ever!

Well hello there @TabbyCat97 , please enter the stage <3 because this appreciation is so so deserved! And smile the smile you truly deserve!

You have been appreciated by the lovely @beck1!

screenshot-2023-05-05-at-18-48-45_1683309265.png

Soooo.... here we go with the appreciation!

screenshot-2023-05-05-at-18-47-22_1683309305.png

Hehe, awww what a lovely message from @beck1! This is beautiful appreciation! yayy! Thank you so much for letting Tabby now how amazing amazing amazing amazing she is! Sending many appreciations to you too beck!

Tabby been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Supportive, Great Communicator, Cheerful

And of course, you are so so much more @TabbyCat97! hehe. Everyone goes on about Tabby's roles. I think I already told you this! But you are so much more! Even as a person, you are so sweet and funny on the inside. You have been so amazing to me and mean so much to me! I cannot describe that. You are just absolutely fantabulous and awesome! You are much much much more than you think tabby! You an inspiration to me and so many others! You deserve this appreciation so so much! its amazing all you do!

*hugs for all of you*

iluvcashew.gif

Hehe.

Bunny

๏ปฟ

TabbyCat97 May 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@beck1 - oouuhh my goodness :') this just made me smile so so much. thank you so much for the appreciation beck, you are truly wonderful and this made my day. its been so so so wonderful to meet you . you are just so fun to talk to, so supportive, kind, helpful and lovely to e everyone you meet :') im so happy you joined teenie side, and we are so very lucky to have you beck <3 you are such an amazing ATL and you have the warmest hearts and the most welcoming supportive vibes. thank you so so much โ™ก I cant wait for further chats in TL, further fun and watching all your amazing cupsing skills on teenie land hehe - because you truly do anything you possibly can to support others and its so lovely :')

Sweet loovellyy bunnyyy :') how cute is the posttt :o awweee you are just so lovely, and your words mean the world to me <3 you put so so much effort and love into each and every single one of your posts and they are truly beautiful, fantabulous and amazingg < justt likee yoouuu!!! <3 im so happy I got to meet you bunny, you are one of the sweetest most lovely people ive ever met. and you just give so much love to otherss โ™ก you deserve all that luuvv rightt back :') you made me smile, and my heart just melteed over all these lovely lovely words. thank you so much, always and forever here for you - I love our chats so much my chocate buddy!

Tabss

beck1 May 7th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 I appreciate you <3

Avaria May 5th, 2023

๏ปฟHii, my sweet peer appreciators!

That's correct! We earned ourselves an appreciation by @justFarheen for being super duper cool and speedy smile spreaders in April! :b
We did great! Every teeny tiny contribution counts! Even just a comment under somebody's appreciation post can make a day! We rock! <3

Tagging our team:
@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @blissfulSky8162 @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant

"Here's what @justFarheen had to tell us: I just found out Team PAT received 315 appreciations in April!! ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ This is honestly so heartwarming to hear. I'm so proud of everyone for spreading so much positivity around 7Cups. 315 is not a small number. Three Hundred and Fifteen smiles, Three Hundred and Fifteen appreciations, Three Hundred and Fifteen different times peers were appreciated. Three Hundred and Fifteen different graphics and posts of positivity and warmth. This is really an amazing achievement! And it makes me so so happy! <333 You all are so awesome! Making time everyday to make sure someone smiles. Appreciating each other and keeping the team spirit rolling. Spreading so much optimism and warmth, a person can forget all their problems when they're with Team PAT! ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝโœจ Keep growing Team PAT. I miss yall so much! I might rejoin the team soon :D! ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ I really appreciate each and every member so much for their contribution in making this community smile! ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ"

"Best team ever .gif"
kermit-kermit-the-frog.gif

@justFarheen
Thank you sooo much for this thoughtful appreciation for the smile spreaders (You're one good smile spreader as well! Look at you making a whole team smile)! We are excited and looking forward to seeing you on the team again! Awesome news to end my day with, Farheen! There's a rainbow (and an unicorn) for you :p

rainbow-taste-the-rainbow.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@Avaria

Aww that's one hearty appreciation for the team! Thankyouu for posting, Avaaa! We defo should be proud of us!๐Ÿฅฐ

@JustFarheen

Farheeeeen you super sweet hooman, you're never failing to make me smile so wide hah! It's soooo good to hear from you, thankyou for always "backing" us, showing all of us so much kindness and gratitude. It truly means a lot to me! ๐Ÿ’—

Andddd smh smh whatcha waiting for?Apply already lol! Have missed you and your beautiful posts a lottttt! Can't wait to see you as a Smile Spreader on the team again! ๐Ÿ’— (we even have a super cool badge with the same name for the team now ๐Ÿ˜›) *throws cookieees your way*

justFarheen May 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnnnn!! What if I tell you, you make me smile widdeerrrr alwayss ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— I'm so glad to be able to appreciate you and team PAT for all the smiles yall cause !! I am going to rejoinn! :D Im just waiting for my exam season to end. Just. One. More. Month. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜คโœจโœจ
oooh! That's so cool! Well deserved badge for Team PAT
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 19th, 2023

@justFarheen

Awww you deserve all the widestttt smilessss!๐Ÿ’—

Yayy cannot wait to have you back already! One month weee weeee! Good luck with your exams hehe! Rooting for youuu!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

TabbyCat97 May 6th, 2023

@Avaria

Awweee Avariiaa ! this is such a super sweet post :') thank you for posting this, it is so colourful and prettyy! I looves it looadsa <3 you are amazing :)

@justFar๏ปฟheen๏ปฟ

๏ปฟthank you so much Farheen , you're just so so sweet :') thank you for your kind words and for appreciating the whole team, that was so so incredibly lovely of you and I hope you have a lovely day, your words are so kind, thank you for spreading so much appreciation and love :') <3 yoouu are appreciated so so much back - you are awesome, and such a wonderful part of the community

@TabbyCat97

Awww thank you so much!! This is so heartwarming to read! You're super sweet and lovely for your kind words! Thank you so much for spreading so many smiles around 7Cups! You're a star!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

YourCaringConfidant May 6th, 2023

@Avaria I just wanted to say welcome to the team! You are doing great! This posting is all things beautiful and you delivered it to the entire team beautifully! <3

@JustFarheen Your appreciation was clearly written from the heart and I thank you for your sweet words. We* thank you for it. You speak about how many smiles we spread for doing what we do but look at you! Look at the amount of smiles smiled because of your most sweet note! <3 You are so kind. Have a great day.

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww thank you so much! It really is super amazing how well the team is growing and progressing!! I'm so happy and proud of everyone ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—! Thank you! Hope you have an amazing day too!

@Avaria

Woahh thank you so much Avaria for making this appreciation extra special with coloursss ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—!! I'm so glad I could make this fantastic team smile :D! Thank youu for the lovely rainbow and unicorn!! :33

VictoriaLove7 May 6th, 2023
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We got a wonderful appreciation for

@Joe7cups ๐Ÿช

From the one who shines the brightest light

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

1-20230505-021555-0000_1683349378.png

20230505-021643154_1683349402.jpeg

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you, Joe ๐Ÿช

3-20230505-021555-0001_1683349440.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your hard work for our community. We can never thank you enough. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I'm forever grateful for your presence in my life. โค

@Joe7cups Thank you for being supportive to your members, for being a resilient and a wonderful person. You are appreciated! ๐Ÿช

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Totally loving the ๐Ÿช theme, thankyouu for creating this beautiful post for @Joe7cups for me, Viccc! Always super grateful for you too! โค

image_1683371129.png

VictoriaLove7 May 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒž It's a smol way to say ๐Ÿ˜‰ you know โค

png-20230507-181521-0000_1683460558.png

@VictoriaLove7 Aw I love this, Vicc, so adorable!๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฆฆ

VictoriaLove7 June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is customized for you ๐Ÿฅฐโค

I didn't know there is otter ๐Ÿฆฆ emoji,๐Ÿ˜‹ it is so cutu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒž

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 You are the best at customization and melting hearts! Yes hehe otterly cutuuu! ๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿฅฐโค

VictoriaLove7 June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

png-20230602-023132-0000_1685648194.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Nuu, youuu! Omigoshh!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜โค

Joe7cups May 7th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for being such a kind, caring and compassionate human being. It is people like you and Suni that make 7cups the amazing place that it is. The world needs more people like the both of you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 7th, 2023

@Joe7cups And people like *you* too! *hugsss* ๐Ÿค—โค

VictoriaLove7 May 7th, 2023

@Joe7cups

Thats true! ^^ and people like you Joe! ๐Ÿช

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful appreciation for

@PM1965

From the amazing appreciator
@beck1 ๐ŸŒธ

20230506-113136-0001_1683350401.png

These are the qualities that Becki find in you

20230506-113136-0000_1683350451.png

From me

@beck1 Thank you for giving this appreciation for your mentee and for your role. You are a wonderful person! ๐ŸŒธ

@PM1965 Thank you for your effort to try to improve your skills as a listener. You are appreciated!

You are doing so great, @PM1965, keep it up! ๐ŸŒž

PM1965 May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much, it's encouragement like yours and guidance like my mentor Beck1 that makes this possible for me. I absolutely love this.

@PM1965 Aw that's true, all of us here thrive more with support and encouragement! Glad you're a part of the community!

victoriousblue17 May 6th, 2023

โญ ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’› This very special appreciation goes out to the ever-wonderful, ever-caring, ever-supportive @vivelespatates ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š โญ

@Tobedoctor says:

viveles_1683367675.png

You have so many fantastic qualities @vivelespatates including:

Inquisitive - You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

Supportive - You are kind and helpful

Purposeful - You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Great Communicator - You speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another

Cheerful - You are fun to be around.

@victoriousblue17

Neat and serene post! Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ‘

vivelespatates May 6th, 2023

@Tobedoctor it was very nice to host with you! Keep going and invite me anytime! :D

๏ปฟThe following appreciation is dedicated to...

๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ˜€

@Walker7957

I could honestly go on and on about how great of a person you are, but I won't. I wrote you this note and I just want it to do all the talking for me. Please just know that I think you are amazing and so special!

1-20230506-072559-0000_1683372646.png

2-20230506-072559-0001_1683372679.png

3-20230506-072559-0002_1683372720.png

I meant everything I said, Walker ๐ŸŒ. I need you to know just how important you are on this platform. I am so grateful and appreciative of you and people like you. I hope by my note I was able to give you a fraction of the joy you have brought to me and smile!

dm6kay-x0aiyrej_1683373213.png

2-20230506-113224-0001_1683387471.png

๏ปฟThey very sweet @AnnaSilverberg has sent @Beck1 an appreciation to remind her just of just how inspirational of a person she is.

๐Ÿ’• ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’• ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’• ๐ŸŒธ

๏ปฟBeck, I hope you enjoy your very sweet note from your amazing and beautiful twin!

1-20230506-113224-0000_1683387496.png

Anna is right, ya know? You do so much on 7cups and you are always willing and eager to help any and all in need. You are truly one special person and you put your heart into what you do. We see you and appreciate your efforts, Beck! You deserve it!

๏ปฟQualities: Optimistic, Inquisitive, Innovative, Great Communicator, Motivated, Supportive, and Authentic.

istockphoto-518173180-170667a_1683387685.jpg

You are just as sweet as they come! I promise, it's no secret because you let your beauty shine in everything you do. From the uplifting and encouraging words you speak on your peers to offering support... you, too, are a valuable person on 7cups and I hope you know it. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Beck as she is so deserving! You both are amazing!

Please accept these roses for both you lovely ladies! Gotta share them though. Lol.

te-amo-love.gif