Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aw shucks, too tired today to cry lol! I'll cry tomorrow!😭❀

VictoriaLove7 May 7th, 2023
Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful appreciation for

@lavalavau 🐦

From our OG leader, the one and only
@fristo ⭐

20230507-232420-0000_1683476681.png

Fristo sent this picture for you Lava

20230507-232552547_1683476788.jpeg

From me

@fristo Thank you for sending this appreciation and for giving this space for us! Keep being our OG leader! ⭐

@lavalavau Lava, opa! Hope to see you at MCR. You are appreciated! 🐦

AnnaSilverberg May 7th, 2023

πŸ”† What a beautiful day πŸ”†

πŸŒ™ Hey there, @MoonMerchant πŸŒ™

🎊 You just got a appreciated by @Waterfallsofnature36 🎊

🐾 They think you have wonderful qualities 🐾

πŸ’™πŸŒ•πŸ’™

🌜Cheerful🌜SupportiveπŸŒ›PurposefulπŸŒ›

🌜Resilient🌜OptimisticπŸŒ›MotivatedπŸŒ›

They also left you a wonderful message:
smile-spreader-1_1683479335.jpg
Click Me To See Photo

"You are a true role model to other members and listeners .
I can tell you go far on cups and in life."

🌟 What an amazing and uplifting appreciation Waterfalls 🌟
πŸ’Ž You are truly wonderful and so supportive! πŸ’Ž
🌟 We are so proud to have you here on Cups 🌟

πŸŒ™ MoonMerchant, I took a peek at your profile and I hear you! πŸŒ™
🐾 The pursuit for happiness is important and I'm glad that you see that 🐾
πŸ’Ž Finding strength through what we've been through is amazing! πŸ’Ž
🎊 Thank you for being you 🎊

😊 I wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊
✨✨✨
✨

YourCaringConfidant May 7th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg I love everything about this posting! Amazing job!

🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

πŸ’› Thank you wonderful! πŸ’›
✨✨✨
✨
LunarMerchant May 8th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg I can not believe that the appreciation photo has a raccoon in it <3 Thanks, this means a lot. I don't know how to express my gratitude. :D May you be blessed in life with all that is warm and happy <3

AnnaSilverberg May 8th, 2023

πŸŒ™ @LunarMerchant πŸŒ™

☺️ I'm so glad to see that you like it ☺️
🎐 May you be blessed as well 🎐
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

kindSoul10 May 7th, 2023

For @YourCaringConfidant and @AnnaSilverberg, two amazing people who are funny, creative, great communicators and great team players.

img-20230507-232538_1683494755.png

kindSoul10 May 7th, 2023

This image shows two person sitting on a beach. They are both wearing clothing and one of them is holding a spoon. The other one is holding an open book. In the background to can see an distant island and an orca.

🌸 @kindSoul10 🌸

πŸ’™ The sspoooon! πŸ’™
πŸ‘ You are amazing πŸ‘
🌟 Thank you for making this beautiful, beautiful photo! 🌟
✨✨✨
✨

@AnnaSilverberg I learned something new. Soul is absolutely amazing and composed it. I have no idea what it is but the thought and effort into this is just love! Just wow. β™‘

🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🌸 It is absolutely amazing! 🌸
πŸ’• Kind is talented πŸ’•

@kindSoul10 Awwww thank you! This is so sweeeettttt of you!!! β™‘β™‘β™‘

May 8th, 2023

@morganwindow superb post, morgan!

lightPrune1000 May 8th, 2023

@morganwindow

Hi thanks! There's a picture I sent with it. Can you put it here?

May 8th, 2023

@lightPrune1000 so sorry we missed it! posting now:

images_1683535600.jpg

victoriousblue17 May 8th, 2023

Today we are appreciating @GK955 ! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

This appreciation comes from @Torment , who wants everyone to know that @GK955 is "very kind and caring, always being supportive to those around her." @Torment adds that @GK955 is cheerful and supportive too! Someone as cool as @GK955 clearly needs their own theme tune. So to the tune of SpongeBob, let's go:

gk955_1683508918.png

May 8th, 2023

@victoriousblue17 @torment spongebob really??? i already got alladin GIF on my screen yesterday by someone, dies lol this is so surprising tho thanks but ugh!! i was actually thinking of sending Torment but he did it first imma fight back just you wait lol

SophTheListener2022 May 8th, 2023

Heyo great people! I've got a very powerful self-appreciation from @Purplesea7109 to themself!

a-sweet-self-appreciation-from-purplesea7109-to-themself-1_1683513695.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Note from me:

Purplesea: You are so amazing to self-appreciate yourself and you deserve all the self-love. Keep spreading kindness to yourself.

heart-sand.gif

Optimisticempath May 9th, 2023

@SophTheListener2022 the colors are so pretty SophieeeπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

YourCaringConfidant May 8th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is from @Fristo and dedicated to the very sweet and talented Raspberry.

@raspberryApricot549

This note was written specially for you because you deserve it! Happy reading!

png-20230508-034902-0000_1683532482.png

@Fristo, thank you so much for taking the time to send an appreciation to someone so deserving. Raspberry is an absolute joy to be around and chat with it so it totally makes sense! I'll be honest here-- everytime I see you appreciating someone, I think to myself "Wow, this person must really be something to get a note from the one and only Fristo." It just surprises me each time because I can't even fathom how busy you are! The fact you make time to appreciate makes it even more sweet!

Raspberry, I hope you're still smiling after a kind note above. You are such a special person. I wish you all the happiness and smiles in the world! Have a hug! β™‘

hugs-for-you-emoji.gif

raspberryApricot549 May 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Fristo Thank you so much guys! I appreciate you all lots! (α΅•Μ£Μ£Μ£Μ£Μ£ ہ α΅•Μ£Μ£Μ£Μ£Μ£Μ£ ✿)

May 8th, 2023

@raspberryApricot549 wait for what's coming up!

@Fristo You are right. I wasnt ready for whats coming up! (γ€οΉβ—•βœΏ)ο½₯゚q

YourCaringConfidant May 8th, 2023

ο»ΏI wish I could go back in time so that we could wish you "Happy Birthday" on your actual special day but time waits for no one...

png-clipart-alice-in-wonderland-white-rabbit-illustration-white-rabbit-the-mad-hatter-alice-s-adventures-in-wonderland-cheshire-cat-alice-in-wonderland-food-fictional-character-thumbnail-removebg-prev_1683545341.png

With that said, @raspberryApricot549 you have received the following appreciations from some of us in the Positivity Corner. β™‘

The very sweet and loving @Walker7957 🐌 has left you the following note.

2-20230508-071423-0001_1683545392.png

Awwww, why Walker is not a smiler spreader is beyond me. With a graphic created like that, they surely could be. Talk about talent!

This note here is from the one and only @Fristo, let's see what he had to say.

1-20230508-071423-0000_1683545572.png

Wow, that was just the sweetest note ever. Wishing a life of longevity for you, that is everything! β™‘ Raspberry, you are such an important person on here and just so special. β™‘

Want to know how special you are? Let's see what @TinyWhisper11 had to say next...

3-20230508-071423-0002_1683545675.png

I don't know if you know this... but a hug from Tiny is the best! Hug her and you will see! Raspberry, I hope by now you can see just how cared for you are on here. β™‘

Oh yea, this short but sweet note is from me...

4-20230508-071423-0003_1683545799.png

Now that the notes are out the way...

ppk9e3pf3431_1683545835.png

All of us here took our sweet time setting up the decorations for your party! I hope you love it!

81fz5tqrl2l-ac-sl1500_1683545926.jpg

Isn't it just the most beautiful party decorations? Someone like you deserves all the best!

Anyway, that's enough with all that... It's time to open your gift.

Gift #1: From Tiny

Lol, awww if that is not such an act of kindness and love then I do not know what that is. Gotta love Tiny for her wicked sense of humor. πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

And guess what! All of us put our money together and bought you some more balloons. These ones are just sooo pretty!

alice-in-wonderland-bouquet-balloon-kings-54181_1683546449.png

You deserve the world, Raspberry! But that isn't possible so here is the next best thing...

20220310003713607219-cakeify-grande_1683546492.png

Cake! Yayyyy! Here is your birthday cake made especially for you! Hope you love it! It is sweet just like you!!!

418-4180075-alice-liddell-alice-s-adventures-in-wonderland-the_1683546806.png

blue-thank-you-png-60206e3e0f16a_1683546818.png

ο»Ώto everyone of you amazing, loving, sweet, and kind people for joining me in making sure Raspberry has the best birthday party ever! I couldn't have done it without you. I β™‘ you all!

Raspberry, your birthday may be over and the party may have come to an end but just know you are so cared for!

@YourCaringConfidant Confiiiii (β—•β€Έ β—•βœΏ) *pout* You are so sweet and kind! Thank you and I appreciate you for taking time and effort to do all of this for me. ( α΅’Μ΄ΜΆΜ·Μ₯ β€Έ α΅’Μ΄ΜΆΜ·Μ£Μ₯ ✿)

I really appreciate you! Thank you so much! (γ€οΉβ—•βœΏ)ο½₯゚q
Here is cake for everyone!

• (✿ Ν‘β—• α΄—β—•)γ€β”β”βœ«γƒ»*。
    βŠ‚γ€€γ€€ γƒŽ γ€€γ€€γ€€γƒ»γ‚œ+.
    しーーοΌͺ   °。+ *´¨)
    .Β· ´𝔩𝔒𝔱 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’ π”žα΄‹π”’β˜†Β΄Β¨) ΒΈ.Β·*Β¨)
    (ΒΈ.Β·Β΄ (ΒΈ.·’* (ΒΈ.·’* (ΒΈ.·’* (ΒΈ.·’* (ΒΈ.·’* *Β¨)
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 8th, 2023

@raspberryApricot549

Happiest Birthdayyyyy, Rasppp!

β™‘βΈœ(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝♑

I hope you have a wonderful day and year ahead! πŸ’› I'm a cake perSun, thankyou! XD *noms cake* β™‘ ΰ¬ͺ(ΰΉ‘β€’α΄—β€’ΰΉ‘)ଓ β™‘

VictoriaLove7 May 8th, 2023
Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

We got a special appreciation for the one who shines brightly in Cups.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

From the one who is good at drawing/sketching
@IzumiMizuki 🌸

1-20230508-162112-0000_1683548127.png

2-20230508-162112-0001_1683548163.png

Izumi finds this outstanding character in you, Sunshine 🌞

3-20230508-162112-0002_1683548252.png

From me

To @IzumiMizuki Thank you for giving this appreciation and for giving your members non judgmental space. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have made for Cups. Thank you for being you, Sunshine. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. ❀

IzumiMizuki May 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 & @Fristo and Team,

Thankyouu so much for this opportunity! Just wanted to show some love to this amazing person who has been helping not only me, but so many other people every now and then to navigate the platform.

Also, I would like Thankyouu for compiling it so beautifully and for all your kind words. ❀️

VictoriaLove7 May 8th, 2023

@IzumiMizuki

I'm glad you like the design of this post, Izumi!

Yes yes, πŸ˜ƒ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou deserve the bestest appreciation! 🌞❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@IzumiMizuki

Awww my apologies for the late-ish reply, just so overwhelming to receive all this kindness and appreciation! πŸ’—

Izumiii, you've been a sweet heart ever since, I'm so glad I stumbled across you in the forum-land, and so so grateful I could be of some help to you in navigating around (it sure is a challenge lol). Thankyouuuu for taking the time to reflect so beautifully and writing this uber sweet and thoughtful note for me, you have made me feel so so seen and appreciated with your generous compliments. πŸ’—

You make so much difference with your kindness and encouragement and I cannot thank you enough for it. Just very very very grateful for you! πŸ’—

I see you're on a break currently, and hope you're doing well or will be soon. Sending love and hugs! Keep being amazing as ever! πŸ’—
@VictoriaLove7

Viccccc as always, thank youu for this pretty post, sooo loving the Sun, the Rainbow, the beees and the flower hehe. I wonder though, are the bees here because of the sweetness of the flower or the sweetness of your compliments?πŸ˜› Thankyouuuu for making me smiley and heart-happy always! ❀

VictoriaLove7 May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It makes my heart happy to make you happy, Sunshine 🌞

The bees say πŸ˜‹β€

png-20230522-022211-0000_1684697570.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww this is too cute, Viccc! Sooo beeeutiful!πŸ₯°

IzumiMizuki May 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww you're the sweetest! Sending you hugs and smiles!

st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8-u2_1685115565.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

@IzumiMizuki This is tooo cute! *hugs and smiles back*πŸ€—πŸ’œ

Avaria May 8th, 2023
@GK955 - your awesomeness has earned you another heartfelt appreciation by one of our members - @OnlyWinter

Here's what @OnlyWinter had to say about you:
GK is one of the members in MCR who I found nice. She is willing to listen sincerely. She cares about others.

@OnlyWinter also thinks you have the following qualities:
- Emotional intelligence
- Inquisitiveness
- Intuitiveness
- Patience
- Problem-solving skills

You are truly the proof that there's never enough appreciations if a person is a good one.
I don't know you personally, GK, but I did have the honour of briefly meeting/seeing you around in MCR earlier today. I can really see why so many members appreciate you for being around, there truly is something magical about your presence. It makes everything feel serene. Thank you for helping your peers and being a kind human being, you're wonderful, @GK955! πŸ’Œ

And big thank you to @OnlyWinter as well. It's incredible to see how many people in this world never fail to see the good in other people and how they are willing to go out of their way to make these people smile by doing something that's not even necessarily mandatory for them to do. It was a pleasure to help you forward this appreciation to another wonderful member. You rock! πŸ’Œ

yellow-orange-colorful-retro-motivational-quote-poster_1683550962.png
May 8th, 2023

@Avaria thank you for delivering messages to us, it is but a big effort already to give some time. @OnlyWinter thank you it really touched my heart that someone notices whatever or whoever I am. Its just but touching to be connected all over the world with just one thing, kindness

FineFrog15 May 8th, 2023

@GK955

Hi GK! 😊❀️ I feel compelled to join in on this thread and sing your praises as well my friend! 😊❀️ Clearly others around here have good taste also!

I'm so grateful that you are on this site. Seeing you show up in the MCR is truly a gift to us all. I be like.....GK in the house, Weeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeee! 😊 Thank you for always being so kind, so supportive and as an added bonus, woo hoooo, your sense of humor is firmly intact. 😁

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❀️

May 8th, 2023

@FineFrog15 im allergic to this yo im melting now lol. thank you tho a lot and hey you yourself is supportive too and fun

FineFrog15 May 8th, 2023

@GK955

❀️❀️❀️