Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

AnnaSilverberg May 3rd, 2023

๐Ÿ’Ž How amazing! ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’ฎ Hay @JAYListens ๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’™ You have just been appreciated by a Secret Friend ๐Ÿ’™

๐ŸŽ They think you are ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ”นMotivated๐Ÿ”นEmotionally Intelligent๐Ÿ”นAccountable๐Ÿ”นInquisitive๐Ÿ”น
๐Ÿ”นEmpathetic๐Ÿ”นGreat Communicator๐Ÿ”นRespectful๐Ÿ”น

They have left you a wonderful message
smile-spreader-1_1683154944.jpg
Click Here To See Photo

"He helped me dearly through our chat and shows great support as a listener.
He deserves some credit!"

๐Ÿ’™ You sure sound like a wonderful listener Jay, we're glad to have you here ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’Ž I took a peek at your profile and you have wonderful reviews ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ฎ We're happy to see you get some credit ๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’™ Secret Friend, thank you! ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸŽ To take a time out of your day to appreciate someone is a wonderful thing ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’ฎ You brought a smile and that's wonderful! ๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ˜Š We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day ๐Ÿ˜Š
โœจโœจโœจ
โœจ

YourCaringConfidant May 4th, 2023

๏ปฟThe following appreciation note has just blown me away. It amazes me that there can be so much beauty in one person. Ok, maybe not-- because it's a known fact that this person is just as beautiful as they come. This person is truly beautifully made and is so deserving of all the love sent her way.

โค๏ธ ๐ŸŒน โค๏ธ ๐ŸŒน โค๏ธ ๐ŸŒน โค๏ธ

@calmMango9611 has sent the sweetest note to someone who possesses such amazing qualities!

๐ŸŒŸ Supportive ๐ŸŒŸ Empathetic ๐ŸŒŸ Great Communicator ๐ŸŒŸ Cheerful ๐ŸŒŸ Emotionally Intelligent

@TinyWhisper11

That's you, beautiful! And this is the note Mango left specially for you. Happy reading.

20230503-210318-0000_1683162693.png

20230503-210318-0001_1683162727.png

20230503-210318-0002_1683162748.png

20230503-210318-0003_1683162762.png

@calmMango9611

Talk about writing a note from the heart. You put your all into it and it clearly shows. As weird as it may be to thank you, I have to thank you for appreciating Tiny. Tiny has truly gone through so much and it's time she get all the love and happiness and joy she missed out on. Thank you for showing her so much kindness. It seems we both have 1 thing in common-- our love for the most beautiful Tiny. I've got to hand it to you, Mango... you know how to pull at people's heart strings. The fact that you are loving, kind, and accepting makes you amazing in my eyes! โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

universal-star-343.gif

Tinywhisper11 May 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜โคโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ awwwwwww mango โคthanks so much. I love you โคโคโคgives you great big tiny hug โคโค and caring I love you too โคโคโคgives you giant tiny hug Thank you Thank you thankyou โค

Rubylistens22 May 4th, 2023

Heyo:) An anonymous member wanted to share this amazing appreciation message for @DarkerPlaces

befunky-2023-4-3-21-35-7_1683164136.jpg

A little bit from me: @DarkerPlaces congratulations on the awesome message you got! You most definitely deserve it, and all of the things you've done for the 7cups community has not gone overlooked at all<3

Secret teen member, thank you so much for being a light in this community, and appreciating @DarkerPlaces with such kind words! You deserve appreciation as well, and everyone on cups greatly appreciates you!

Both of you please keep being the fantabulous humans you are!๐Ÿ’™

DarkerPlaces May 4th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

thx so much secret member ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 4th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Aww love the pastel vibe here, topping it with your sweet and encouraging words. Great job, dear Smile Spreader, welcome to the team!โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww thank youuu๐Ÿ˜Š everyone on the team is just amazinggg๐Ÿ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 I know right?! Hehe! Thankyou for making it even more amazing!๐Ÿ’—

victoriousblue17 May 4th, 2023

๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿค @encouragedsoul , you have so many wonderful qualities. ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿค

๏ปฟ
Here are just a few:

encouragedsoul_1683195061.png

Thank you for being you, and bringing your positive mindset to everything that you do. It's great that you took the time to appreciate some of your achievements.

Hiya @lightprune1000, I hope you're doing well. I'm delighted to share another post for you, and ofcourse, nothing's better than a self-appreciation here!๐Ÿ’›
Enjoy your cup full of self-appreciation with a side of kindness cookies!๐Ÿ’›

image_1683208128.png

And the picture quote you sent:

image_1683214790.png

lightPrune1000 May 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hiya, thanks you making this graphic!! It looks awesome!

There's a picture I included in my submission, would you post it too?

@lightPrune1000

Hiya! My apologies for the delay, the picture kept showing error earlier in the forum :') so I had to try posting without it and thought I'd update it after.

Yes, it's the same words! I'll try updating again, hoping it works! And glad you like the graphic!^^

(It worked yay)

lightPrune1000 May 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yay! Thank you, Sun! The graphics you made is awesome, thanks again for making this post!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@lightPrune1000

Really glad to hear that!๐Ÿ’›

lightPrune1000 May 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is the picture that I submitted, I think, maybe not exactly the same but the words are the same.

Thanks again for making the graphics, Sun! It looks awesome!

images-7_1683213516.jpeg

๏ปฟThis very special appreciation is dedicated to...

fristo-5-4-2023_1683210696.png

The very sweet and special @Walker7957 has generously given their time to write you the following note. And though that is sweet in itself, Walker also took it upon themself to make the graphic specially for you!

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

i980gxe_1683210868.png

@Fristo If that just wasn't the sweetest appreciation ever... then I do not know what is. Wow! I want to know how big of a smile you are smiling, Fristo. Is it big or is it big big? ๐Ÿ˜‰ But Walker is right-- you really are "phenomenal"! You do so much on 7cups and are always dreaming up new ways of how things can be better. I appreciate all you do and there is no one like you! Positivity Corner is always my "happy place" when it is open but it is not just the participants that make the room what it is... is your presence too. You are so respected and appreciated and that is why it made my heart so happy seeing Walker appreciate you. You deserve it! Stay amazing, Fristo... but I already know you will! <3

walker7957-5-4-2023_1683211412.png

Thank you so much for being so giving of your time. You are the sweetest Walker there ever was. I also have to say: WOW! Your graphic you made Fristo is absolutely amazing! I am soooo impressed and love that you took the time to make a graphic of your own. You definitely made me "job" easier. Lol. Great job, buddy! <3 Xoxo.

@Walker7957 @Fristo

2-20230504-113128-0001_1683214329.png

๏ปฟSometimes my "happy place" is a bit slow paced or has very few participants in it... but you want to know what I like about that?

It just means that I had the opportunity to meet and engage in a fun chat with you and @Fristo. Lol.

๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š

@raspberryApricot549 This is for you! I hope it makes you smile. ๐Ÿ˜€

fresh-baked-20230504-111613-0000_1683214086.png

Qualities: Respectful, Great Communicator, and Cheerful.

@RaineeListens just appreciated @honestNorth8594!

you-just-seemed-like-an-amzing-person-when-i-had-a-chat-with-you-so-caring-and-understanding-1_1683234912.png

@RaineeListens, thank you so much for appreciating a fellow friend like this๐Ÿ˜Š What you're doing for this community is so important, and I could not be more proud of you!

@honestNorth8594, your presence is such a positive one, and you should be so proud of yourself for getting this appreciation. I have no doubt at all that all of these positive qualities that were listed are true!

Rubylistens22 May 7th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

@honestNorth8594

VictoriaLove7 May 5th, 2023
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We got a special appreciation for ๐Ÿฅ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

From our OG leader, the one and only ๐Ÿฅ

@Fristo ๐Ÿข

png-20230505-024527-0000_1683259402.png

From me

@Fristo Thank you for giving this appreciation, for providing the space for us to appreciate others and ourselves. Thank you for the serenitea gallery thread, it is an honor for me and I truly appreciate it. Keep being our leader, Fristo! ๐Ÿข

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for shining your brightest light in Cups by the innumerable contributions you have made for Cups. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww haha this is such a cute graphic, Vicc, love the adorable stickers! Thankyou for putting it all so nicely and for being so appreciative towards me! โค

@fristo

Fristooooo, this is soooo sweeet and heart warming to hear! Thank you for thinking so highly of me, for always encouraging me to wear my thinking-cap xD for acknowledging my opinions and for motivating me to continue giving my best. Love our brainstorm' sessions lol, they are so amazing! โค

Atleast 75% of what happens in our PMland is witnessed and loved by the entire community and I'm so proud of us! The other 25% is pure fun and more brainstorming lol! Yay for the self appreciation too, I don't like math usually, but this equation is a delight, absolutely loving it and forever grateful to partner with you in making our community so much more happier. Yay! Thankyou for being so supportive, encouraging and inspiring always! You're the OG! :P โค

VictoriaLove7 May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒž

You deserve all the beautiful things in this world! ๐Ÿค—โค

VictoriaLove7 May 5th, 2023
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Wooof ๐Ÿพ

From an amazing appreciator
@calmMango9611 ๐Ÿฅญ

20230505-125358-0000_1683266447.png

These are the qualities that calm mango find in you

20230505-125319668_1683266533.jpeg

From me

@calmMango9611 Thank you for giving this appreciation and for being supportive to other members in support room. You are a wonderful person! ๐Ÿฅญ

@Wooof Thank you for your kind presence in sharing circle and for being supportive to others. You are appreciated! ๐Ÿพ

rainbow-text-8_1683270730.png

rainbow-text-9_1683270892.png

The following message is from @Fristo for you @YourCaringConfidant, read along and be reminded, yet again, of your tremendous impact on people around you! โค

image_1683270989.png

Awww I just love how Fristo has the knack for making one feel the most even with a few words. โค

rainbow-text-10_1683271278.png

As they say....

image_1683271539.png

Thankyou for treating the program as your home, and making it such a warm, loving and comfortable space for your house-mates! :p โค

rainbow-text-11_1683271880.png

YourCaringConfidant May 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg, this posting is just beautiful. I love it! Thank you for your sweet words! I totally adore you too! You are sooo amazing for putting in your love into making this post for me. The colors, the graphics, everything. Thank you! โ™ก

@Fristo Thank you for appreciating me. Wow, such an honor. And thank you for recognizing my efforts. I love everything about PAT and am grateful to be apart of the team. โ™ก Your sweet note has made me smile. Awww. :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

How come I never saw this reply wow! :')

You're so welcome and not welcome at the same time lol, Desireeee, so welcome always because I'm always happy to do it for you and because seeing you being appreciated and rewarded with kindness is a source of happiness for me, you have absolutely no reason to thank! โค I'm happy for you, and I am happy with you! โค

Sooo glad you enjoyed the posting! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Well well, what do we have here? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

A list of people! โค

A list of people who? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ @AmiablePeace77 ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‡ @Soulsings ๐Ÿ˜‡

๐ŸŒฟ @AdventurousBranch3786 ๐ŸŒฟ

๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿฆ @SolitaryBird ๐Ÿฆ

๐ŸŒž @SunShineAlwaysGrateful ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿผ @CaringPanda45 ๐Ÿผ

An enthusiastic group of people that are all kinds of fantabulous and fully deserving of this kind compliment coming their way super soon! โค

Hey hey lovely people, hope you're doing well. Please read along this generous gratitude note from a secret friend! โค

image_1683272859.png

โคClick me for a clearer image!โค

(Graphic created for y'all by your secret friend)

Y'all are absolutely amazing at what you do. It's so nice to see your positive impact on people, the many chatroom discussions y'all lead, the insightful forum discussions and the welcoming support in your PMland is truly appreciated lots and we see a small glimpse of the same right here via you secret friend's note. โค

โค Keep up the great work and keep being you, Ami, Soul, Branch, Bird, Sun and Panda! โค

Sending so much love to the creative, appreciative and supremely amazing secret friend For being the sweetest ever! โค

thank-you-sending-a-very-big-thank-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the way you pick emoji for each of them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You are so creative, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒž

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww thankyou for noticing and appreciating, Vicc!โค

soulsings May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for your words of encouragement and appreciation.

amiablePeace77 May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I really appreciate your kind words - thank you!

adventurousBranch3786 May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou. Thank you for this appreciation. A special thanks to the secret friend for your kind words!

SunShineAlwaysGrateful May 7th, 2023

Ahhh thank you for the shout out ! I appreciate it very much! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I am loving the 50+ Community a ton! Incredible team! Agree! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

caringPanda45 May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much for the lovely post it is very much appreciated. It is a wonderful team of people โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 8th, 2023

@caringPanda45 Yay! You're so welcome! โค

SolitaryBird May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

A big thank you from me as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I've been seeing such kind words flowing in for you for a while now, @MagnificentSunrise, for being recognized for your contributions in the community, especially your dedication and enthusiasm in bringing the sharing circles and group chats on the teen side back to life and with so much more vigour this time. Almost feels like you've found your calling-in 7 cups and are just #at-it doing everything you can to bring some support and engagement in the space. Truly makes me so so proud of you, Maggg! ๐Ÿ’›

Here's another testimony from @tobedoctor for your incredibly amazing self who is Cheerful, Respective, Supportive, Authentic, Emotionally intelligent, a great communicator and effective facilitator showing team work always. ๐Ÿ’›

image_1683275519.png

Thankyou for this kind appreciation, Tobe, very uplifting and sweet as always. Teens as lovely as yourself make the teenie side awesome already! ๐Ÿ’›

MagnificentSunrise May 5th, 2023

@Tobedoctor, thank you very much for your appreciation and your kind words! โค๏ธ You are a lovely person and we are lucky to have you as part of our community! ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always happy to see you!

You are helpful and dedicated. I am excited that you are part of the Sharing Circle team now! ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep up the great work you do here! You are very much appreciated! โค๏ธ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, thank you for all you do! You help us all feel even better about what we do here! โค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@MagnificentSunrise Aw always happy to top your cake with the sweetest cherries!โค

NotFound20 May 5th, 2023

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ ๐’œ๐“๐“

๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ @๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“Ž๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ

๐ฟ๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ท๐“Ž @๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐‘”

dolphin.gif

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif ๐’ช๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ป๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž, ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif ๐ธ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“Ž

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“‚-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’พ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘”๐“Š๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“‚-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif๐’ž๐’ฝ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif ๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป, ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”, ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Š๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“Ž, ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”

red-dolphin-dauphin-rouge.gif ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐’ป๐“Š๐“

๐ฟ๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’

im-1_1683275288.JPG

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

@๏ปฟrichuyulin , @AnnaSilverberg : Thank you for being part of this community and for helping others.

animated-greeting-card-unique.gif best-wishes-flower-petals.gif