Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 April 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

๐Ÿ˜ eggcellent representation! Thank you, bunny!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 How eggsquisite.๐Ÿฅฐ Love itt! I'm so happy you loved your costume hehe!โค

NotFound20 April 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Beautifully designed post Sun๐Ÿ˜Š. Even though we saw this in dash but it always feels so special to see appreciation here.โค๏ธ

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you Bunny for appreciating the whole teamโค๏ธ. You are always here to take care of us and keep us motivated๐Ÿ˜Š.

smiley-emoji.gif

@NotFound20

Haha I know righttt, thankyouuu so much, Lily! All the smiley people here make me feel so happy! โค

amiableBunny4016 April 15th, 2023

๐Ÿ”ฎ@ChaoticListener๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒธYou have been appreciated by @AnnaSilverberg๐ŸŒธ

screenshot-2023-04-15-at-23-25-23_1681598208.png

click here

๐ŸŽ€You have been appreciated for showing these qualities:๐ŸŽ€

๐Ÿ’œSupportive, Innovative, Optimistic, Consistent, Authentic, Great Communicator, Cheerful๐Ÿ’œ

Wohoo! you both are amazing! High fives!

high-five.gif

Bunny

ChaoticListener April 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank you! @AnnaSilverberg thank you so much! I have been stressed lately at work so this is really making my week, day, and month โค๏ธ๐Ÿชป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ

AnnaSilverberg April 15th, 2023

๐ŸŽŠ What a wonderful day ๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿถ Hey there @Jessis ๐Ÿถ

โ˜๏ธ You have been appreciated by @independentGrapes4222 โ˜๏ธ

๐Ÿ’œThey think you are๐Ÿ’œ

โ–ซ๏ธIntuitiveโ–ซ๏ธRespectfulโ–ซ๏ธProblem Solverโ–ซ๏ธCoachableโ–ซ๏ธ

โ–ซ๏ธEmotionally Intelligentโ–ซ๏ธGreat Communicatorโ–ซ๏ธ

They left you a wonderful message:
smile-spreader_1681597955.jpg

"Jessis been two years clean, that is great effort for you. It must not be easy but you been free from those (drugs or anything that you used to use). Good for you!"

๐Ÿถ

๐Ÿพ We want to congratulate you as well for your effort to stay clean Jessis! ๐Ÿพ

โญ๏ธ It's such an amazing thing to appreciate the good that others have achieved โญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธ and you have certanly done so, independentGrapes4222 โญ๏ธ

โ˜บ๏ธWe wish you both a wonderful rest of your dayโ˜บ๏ธ
โœจโœจโœจ
โœจ

April 16th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Thank you for making this! โœจ

YourCaringConfidant April 16th, 2023

๏ปฟ@musicalBeauty6845

๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต

๏ปฟYou have received the following appreciation note from a very secret friend! I'm telling you now, the words your SF left for you are sooo deep and meaningful. It's actually quite beautiful. Happy reading, Beauty!

20230416-012217-0000_1681622746.png

๏ปฟ*sighs after reading your note for the 4th time*

I'm just in so much awe on how someone has such a way with words. Read your note again, Beauty. Let it resonate and sink it. Ponder on what you just read.

"She is the best woman I have ever seen. She can give everyone ideas and heals people just by her energy!"

Wow! Just wow! ๐Ÿ˜ We are in the presence of such a wondrous person! A person with much beauty!

Qualities:

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

I guess all that's left to say after all that is...

you-are-beautiful-you-are-special.gif

โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’œ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’œ

Secret Friend, whoever you are, thank you for taking the time to appreciate such a beautiful soul. I am so happy that you have had the honor of chatting with ๐ŸŽถ Beauty ๐ŸŽต and that Beauty has made such an impression on you! Please accept this flower I picked just for you for being so kind!

red-flower.gif

GloriaD April 16th, 2023

@beck1

You have been appreciated by @Avaria ๐Ÿฅฐ

avaria-to-beck1-downloaded_1681641274.png

Avaria sees that you are :

Optimistic, Inquisitive, Purposeful, Coachable, Respectful, Emotionally Intelligent, Cheerful

Avaria also says :

"Beck is a very nice person to be around. They're very kind to anyone, regardless of who they're talking. From conversations we've had, they are very excited for improvement, they are very understanding and they give the best advice. They look forward to helping others improve, they listen and support. They're empathetic. They love their pets (two adorable little puppers) and they can never talk enough about how to spoil them, they even share tips on how to spoil your own puppy! They're incredibly beautiful and smart. They listen, they give active support in the LSR and other community rooms. Looking at their badges, oh boy how much they have accomplished! They can be proud for any kind of accomplishments and they seem to actually, genuinely feel happy for any of your own accomplishments too if you've shared any. They're very excited to see you grow, as well! An AWESOME person."

Thank you to Avaria for choosing to appreciate beck and letting the community know of their awesomeness ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have seen a lot of appreciations by beck, they truly are supportive, empathetic, encouraging and actively spreading happiness in the community! Thank you for being who you are beck, filled with so much love and beauty ๐ŸŒˆ

Lots of love, GloriaD

amiableBunny4016 April 16th, 2023

@GloriaD

aww beautiful Design Gloria. I love the colours. This is actually very satisfying to look at ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

GloriaD April 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thanks Bunny! Hehe nice to see you around 7 Cups ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ‡IndependentGrapes4222๐Ÿ‡

๐ŸŒฑYou have been appreciated by @YourCaringConfidant๐ŸŒฑ

๐Ÿ”ฎFor showing these qualities:๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐Ÿ’•Cheerful, Optimistic, Consistent, Purposeful๐Ÿ’•

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-12-22-02_1681645048.png

click here

You are amazing!

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-12-49-32_1681645781.png

click here

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-12-57-24_1681646365.png

click here

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I found this and its just too cutee

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-13-00-48_1681646457.png

You are just wonderful Grape! We appreciate you very much! I think Desiree is right!

grapes-fruit.gif

Isn't it just amazing! Grapes are my favourite fruit by the way so I couldn't help it!

I tried to make it as grapey as possible!

Note from me:

Grapes- I see your name often on the dashboard and you are truly wonderful. thank you so much for being so appreciative towards your peers. We have noticed you! Your a wonderful, caring , beautiful person! You deserve this appreciation so much! *high fives*

Desiree- well you already know what im gonna say buddy, thank you for leaving this appreciation. Your amazing too! Thank you for being the bestest buddy ever and always making others smile! #SpAuGeTti

YOu both deserve a hug!

big-hugs.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 You did a grape job yourself, Bunny! Awww. Thank you. Everything about this posting is just beautiful! A++++

@YourCaringConfidant

now im tempted to snack on grapes smh smh. Your welcome Desiree! i do all i can! Its a pleasure!

monkey-grape.gif

April 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny401

Thank you so much!! You made nice graphic. It's made carefully! โœจ

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much!! You made my day!! โœจ

@independentGrapes4222 @amiableBunny4016

Thought this was too funny! Lol. ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ’€ skeleton-grapes.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Hahhahaha ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜„

April 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I forgot, thanks for your message too and the grapes you put. It's made with care, thank you.

@independentGrapes4222

Of course. It's my pleasure. โค๏ธโค๏ธIt's what I do

@๏ปฟcolourfulWings4689

You have received an appreciation from @HyunjinsHeart for being such an understanding listener.

png-20230416-091741-0000_1681651325.png

๏ปฟThank you, Wings, for being the type of listener someone can feel comfortable and safe with. I commend you for all your efforts of being the best listener you can be. It really shows through notes like the one HH sent you. ๐Ÿ’š

๏ปฟQualities: Supportive, Respectful, and Authentic.

All great qualities that make you truly stand out. ๐Ÿ˜€

@HyunjinsHeart

The fact that you took time out of your day to appreciate your listener means so much. I'm so glad you have crossed paths with someone who allows you to be yourself and someone who is so supportive to your feelings. What a blessing that it!

thank-you-colorful.gif

๏ปฟ@Fleckeli

๐Ÿฆœ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿฆœ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿฆœ ๐Ÿ’›

๏ปฟYou have received an appreciation from @IndependentGrapes4222 wanting to let you know that even when you may feel alone, you don't have to be alone...

This is for you! Just because!

png-20230416-094255-0000_1681652776.png

๏ปฟQualities:

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

@IndependentGrapes4222

Thank you for taking time out of your day to think of others. Once again, through your appreciation note, I can see how compassion and kind you are. I know sometimes it can be hurtful when others don't respond to our posts, so the fact that you sent this for @Fleckeli so they didn't have to feel alone is just sooo sweet! How thoughtful of you!

I hope you have a ๐Ÿ‡ day! Enjoy this nice, cold juice box on me. ๐Ÿ˜€

illustration-packet-grape-juice-cute-simple-design-653634-118_1681653321.jpg

@YourCaringConfidant

aww I love the graphics :o that bird looks very cool โค๏ธ

Fleckeli April 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant That is so incredibly sweet! I haven't gotten a response at first but a few kind people replied and offered to chat with me, and I'm grateful :)

Can't thank you enough for taking the time to post this for one little newcomer!

Dear @Butterlycow you are a very special person. @IndependentGrapes4222 thinks that your poems are great and i bet they are. You are appreciated and thought of. I hope enjoy your note.

20230416-101552-0000_1681655053.png

You are a great poet and you have great qualities.

๐Ÿ„ inquisitive ๐Ÿงˆ patient ๐Ÿ„ emotionally intelligent ๐Ÿงˆ great vommunicator ๐Ÿ„ intuitive ๐Ÿงˆ respectful

(Posting done 100% by my little helper!)

@YourCaringConfidant Aww little helper did a fantastic job! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you very much I'm proud of my work. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

April 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for making this! The cow hehe โœจ

April 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you! I meant hehe the cow picture is funny! โœจ

butterlycow May 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @IndependentGrapes4222

Thank you so much for your kind words and heartfelt appreciation. It truly warms my heart to know that you find my poems great, and I'm grateful for your encouragement. It means a lot to me.

Receiving your note has brought a smile to my face. If my poems bring even a fraction of the joy they bring to me while writing them, then I consider myself fortunate.

Wishing you all the best and sending my heartfelt gratitude.

Dear @FineFrog15 you are amazing person and you are awesome. and by the way i loveโค๏ธ your username. it is adorable ๐Ÿ˜. @IndependentGrapes4222 sent you an amazing application note that says...

png-20230416-105100-0000_1681657065.png

Your qualities are... great communicator, problem-solver, patient person, respectful person, and emotionally intelligent.

@IndependentGrapes4222 you to me is the best person ever and you should know you are appreciated ๐Ÿ’›

(Posting done 100% by my other little helper!)

FineFrog15 April 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@IndependentGrapes4222

Thank you Caring! โค๏ธ

Thank you Grapes! โค๏ธ I think you are really fantastic as well! I enjoy seeing you in the MCR ๐Ÿ˜Š

April 16th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Frog! Hehe! Good to know you too!

FineFrog15 April 16th, 2023

@independentGrapes4222

big *hugs* โค๏ธ

April 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanks much for making this! โœจ

Change indeed starts with you, @reliableWriter4090, yay *you* for being Accountable and owning your commitments and promises. ๐Ÿ’›
image_1681660465.png
Thankyou for this honest self-appreciation, and a great affirmation, Writer. Wishing you all the best for inviting, embracing and celebrating change in your life! ๐Ÿ’›

Hey hey @kindSoul10, your Humble, Respectful, Supportive, Patient, Cheerful, self is generously appreciated by a Secret Friend, who also think that you're a great communicator and effecient in problem-solving. โค

image_1681661124.png

Truly such brilliant qualities, Soul, and I'm so glad they've got the honor to meet you and experience your wonderful presence also. Thank you for always creating your positive impact, you're somebunny super apprecited! โค

Please also ๐ŸฐTap on the bunnies๐Ÿฐ for an aesthetic surprise! โค

Biggest hug to the secret friend for being so so thoughtful and kind with their compliments! โค

kindSoul10 April 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aw thank you for delivering this message!

To my secret friend: thank you for caring about me. Your words made me feel grateful for your kindness and of course you can message me. I'm looking forward to it.

Take good care of yourself and give yourself also much much care and love.

โ˜€๏ธ@MagnificentSunriseโ˜€๏ธ

๐Ÿ’›You have been appreciated by a Secret Friend๐Ÿ’›

๐ŸฅFor showing these qualities:๐Ÿฅ

โœ…Cheerful, Emotionally Intelligent, Great Communicator, Supportive, Optimistic, Empathetic, Consistentโœ…

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-18-51-33_1681667878.png

click here

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-18-53-41_1681667900.png

click here

โค๏ธYay, you deserve appreciation! High five!โค๏ธ

sunrise-fortpierce.gif

Note from me:

Hey Sunrise, just wanted to let you know that I have popped into your sharing circle and you are totally amazing at what you do! You are so so appreciated by the community. Thank you for your kindness and for being so caring towards others!

Secret Friend- Can I tell you a Secret? You are *awesome* Thank you so much for appreciating Sunrise and letting them know how wonderful they are. You are so so kind to submit this. Thank you for all you do!

Bunny

MagnificentSunrise April 16th, 2023

Dear Secret Friend, thank you very much for your kind words! I do not know who you are, but I am sure that I appreciate you and care about you very much! โค๏ธ

I wish I could properly return the favor and appreciate you also. But rest assured that I will always be there and do my best to live up to what you see in me. You are lovely! โค๏ธ

@amiableBunny4016, thank you for your kind words as well! Thank you for all you do on here. You help spread so much positivity and love. You are very appreciated! โค๏ธ