Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Ash132022 February 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I think tabby is no.1 listener @tabbycat97 do you agree haha

TabbyCat97 February 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awwweee <3 ! P.S you are so talented :o! What amazing pictures and forum comment layout :D!

amiableBunny4016 February 6th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

loll no. There are so many more PAT members who have beautiful posts than i do! tho i gotta admit i am improving! Thank you so much tho! that means alot to me!❤️

Bunny

TabbyCat97 February 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I think yours are equally as brilliant 💓

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant February 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm going to stop you right there in your bunny tracks! Never compare your graphics and posts to others! Yes, there is so many talented smile spreaders but no one person is doing better than the other. We all equally shine in our own way. And bunny, your posts are amazing!!!! What are you talking about? They are beautiful! And yes, you are growing and improving on the daily! Take your compliment and smile. You are AMAZING!!!! The peer appreciation program is lucky to have YOU as a member because you are an amazing, beautiful smile spreader. Hugs!

YourCaringConfidant February 7th, 2023

If you were following this thread earlier you would have seen the most sweetest note from @amiableBunny4016 to @TabbyCat97 but now that sweet note has been reciprocated!

@amiableBunny4016 now you are the one being appreciated and I have to say you so deserve it!

@TabbyCat97 thinks you are a "wonderful" person and that you possess the following qualities:

💛Supportive 💜Respectful 💛Empathetic 💜Intuitive 💛Forgiving

But not only that-- you are a great Communicator and problem-solver! Wow Bunny, that's quite the list. Now prepare yourself and grab some tissues as you read what Tabby has to say:

20230206-182147-0000_1675728352.png20230206-182147-0001_1675728358.png

Did you see why I said you needed tissues? That was just soooo sweet... but most importantly, TRUE! Bunny, you really are amazing and you do so much for others!

With that said, here's another appreciation note from from me to you... Continue reading, please.

20230206-184811-0000_1675728505.png20230206-184811-0001_1675728511.png

You are an extraordinary person, Bunny, and you deserve to be appreciated for all you do. You do a beautiful job day after day with your amazing posts and graphics for others and I see it. You are growing and getting better each day and it is beautiful to say! Please stay who you are because you are great just the way you are! Sending you big hugs!

And I just wanted to take a moment and thank @TabbyCat97 for being so sweet and kind to Bunny. The fact you took the time to appreciate such a beautiful person shows just how beautiful you are you. You assured our sweet Bunny even when may doubting self and I applaud you for that. Sending a hug your way because you deserve one too! Stay sweet and kind! ♡

TabbyCat97 February 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thankyou so so much for posting this, and thank you for your kind words 💗

Bunny - you're incredible! - there are so many other words to describe you also- you are just the sweetest hooman ever and I appreciate your kindest and how caring you are. You deserve so much happiness and joy - like you spread 🌟

And @YourCaringConfidant you are such a lovely person for writing this up, and adding such lovely for Bunny and myself. Thankyou for all you do on 7cups💓😊

Take Care ❤️

Tabby

@TabbyCat97 The pleasure is all mine. No need to thank me. I'm glad to have been able to deliver your sweet message. ♡

amiableBunny4016 February 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Oh my goshhh, Desire never fails to put a smile on my face 🌻💜🥺I'm crying happy tears. Your so sweet. I can't describe how much that means to me. 💜💜🌻🌻🥺💜💜💜💜💜i didn't like comparing myself to others but I just did it and it kinda hurt but I got over it 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥺thank you so much desire.

@TabbyCat87

Aww Tabby thank you so much for leaving an appreciation 💜💜💜you are so amazing and wonderful. And this means the world to me. So thank youuuuuuu💜you incredibly amazing part of community! *Hugs if ok* tabby is very much appreciated by so many people 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bunny

Q

@amiableBunny4016 You are soooo right abd I agree-- TabbyCat is just the sweetest! When I read the comment they wrote for you I was like awwwww! TabbyCat has a beautiful heart and I am so glad they see the amazingness in YOU, Bunny. I mean every single word aI wrote for you or say to you. You are amazing and beautiful and do so much. I am so proud of you and the growth you show. Never compare yourself and when that right hits you... dismiss it from your mind. You are wonderful. Now wipe your happy tears and smile! Hugs!

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree you don't know how much this fricking means to me . I spent the whole of yesterday being upset for a small thing and today you made me cry in happiness 💜💜💜💜💜💜I cannot describe how much I care about you buddy. I cannot describe what a gift you are Desiree. The minute you joined PAT and you posted I knew you were that sweet, amazing, creative. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Please be you. I love ya for being you 💜*wipes happy tears* of course *hugs if ok* 💜💜💜💜💜💜thank you so much Desiree. 💜💜💜I wish I could put something into words for you.

Bunny 🐇💜

@amiableBunny4016 Don't get strung up on superficial stuff. Rise above no matter how challenging it may seem. You are too special to be stressing and getting upset over the small things. I don't know your story or your home life but what I do know is that everyday you come on here with a positive outlook on life abd everyday you are spreading love and kindness. I see you checking out on your friends and making sure they are OK and that tells me all I need to know about you.. that you are beautiful and selfless and that you care about people and think of people. That's what makes you special. Regardless of what you go through in your life, you still manage to make others smile and let them know they matter. How do you do that? You are a one of a kind, sweet, and special bunny. I can go back and fourth with you all night but you get my point. I appreciate you and thank you so much for your sweet words. I think you already conveyed your feelings beautifully. & it will always be ok to hug me. No questions asked. I will never deny a bunny hug from the #1 bunny of all time. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree I wish I could pm you. I wish it was possible to give you a huge hug right now in real life and hold you tight. Life has just been a huge fight. And people tell me not to worry or im only 13 years old and too young to fly away or to overthink... But only god knows what I have been through. And I can't seek support in this chat. But I can tell you one thing... You are so sweet, and kind and amazing and beautiful and you know what? you are 10000 times appreciated by me and so many other people. And no matter what , Desiree is always the Desiree she has always been. And Desiree deserves so much happiness and love and so much more than Desiree thinks. And of course everyone is writing their own story. That story is called life. And if you want to know more about mine and read my poetry and stuff here is the link (obviously no pressure at all)(its just 11 pages of me rambling on..... )

https://www.7cups.com/forum/GeneralSupport_28/DiaryEntries_1597/amiableBunny4016space_291441/?post=3135189

Oh and how can I forget..... There is no way I do all of this. Kindness only comes from our heart. From us. And no matter who we are. and what we do........ and how much we have.... the only thing that will count at the end.. the only thing people will remember me and you for.. will be how kindly you treated others and how you treated yourself. I can't put into words how much I value kindness and love these days.....

You are also appreciated Desiree. I hope you realise that. And of course, bunny is always open to hugs from Desiree too! *huggles* And there is only 1 Desiree here. The best one.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 You are so bright and mature for your age. Aww, I'm so proud of you. You are only a few years older than my kids but I will say this... if they turn out anywhere with your mindset, I would be so proud. You have your whole entire life before you and can do any be anything. And even with what you struggle with... you choose to be kind and that is just a beautiful thing! I will definitely be checking out your thread and getting to know your bunny self. ♡ You are doing an amazing job, smile spreader!😃

@YourCaringConfidant

Well actually the experience and past trauma we have makes us a better person. Without hard times in life I wouldn't have reached to the person I am today to be honest. I wish your children great success and happiness. May you and your children be happy forever! I really hope to get to know you more too Desiree! You are absolutely incredible! ❤️🌻

Bunny 🐇

The following appreciation note is was sent in for someone who possess the following spectacular qualities:

💜Humble 💜Determined 💜Cheerful 💜Purposeful 💜Authentic

But not only that, this someone is also emotionally intelligent and a great communicator! Any guess who it could be? I'll give you a hint...

Enjoy..Life..02

@EnjoyLife02 You are the one special somebody to be appreciated by one of the SUN-iest people on the entire 7cups platform! 🌞

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent you a sweet note and you are not going to want to miss it. Read on...

image_1675786541.png

20230207-004830-0001_1675748981.png

How sweet, thoughtful, and poetic was that? It was just beautiful in every sense. Thank you 🌞 for never foregoing the opportunity to appreciate your peers. You are truly so full of love and shine bright all across the entire platform.

20230206-214112-0000_1675738348.png

Sun, the same way you never want @EnjoyLife02 to change is the exact same I want for you. You are amazing in all ways and you never cease to amaze me. I appreciate you and thank you for being none other than your 🌞 self. You are perfect just the way you are and I adore you truly. Keep on spreading joy and kindness because that's what you truly are-- a joy! Hugs to the BEST 🌞 ever!

February 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Omg😭😭 I'm gonna cry!! thank you for post this!! @YourCaringConfidant💜💜 thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou💜💜 I feel so appreciated🥰🥰⭐⭐😭😭 thank you very much!! I'm sorry for late reply on here because I'm a new listener doesn't really expert about this site. Thank you guys for always being kind, happy go lucky and supportive!!🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭😭😭😭 I feel so happy omg!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 7th, 2023

Hey hey @YellowCanary15, you're appreciated for being an awesome listener by your wonderful peer @EmotionalPomegranate5106. 💛

image_1675767404.png

Pom, thankyou for appreciating your peer/ listener. As a listener, one of the most gratifying things one can hear is what you just said, and I'm sure it will make Canary feel uplifted and encouraged to continue being awesome at what they do also. 💛

Big love to y'all! 💛

yellowcanary15 February 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much! @emotionalPomegranate5106

I really appreciate the shout out, you are so kind!

If spotting awesome people in 7 cups *and* telling people they are awesome was an Olympic Sport, @HarmonyLearningHope would be bagging all the medals! ❤

Guess who's spotted now? @Marje you are! Woohoo! ٩(^‿^)۶

image_1675768596.png

I wholeheartedly agree with Harmony, you're such a friendly, supportive and positive presence, Marje, always a lovely time with you around. Your passion for supporting people is visibly brighter than your love for Disney lol!

💛。(✿‿✿)。💛

Keep being fantabulous as ever, you two! ❤

sending-love.gif

Marje February 7th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@HarmonyLearningHope

Hope, thank you for the lovely message! ( ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ ) And for the in and the kind words! It's just so heartwarming to be appreciated. You're such a great person! ( ◜ ‿ ◝ ) ♡

And thanks you too, Sun! It's a pretty, adorable graphic and I love it ( ● ♡ ∀ ♡ ) And for the sweet words, I had a fun time talking to you! (And spoiling movies for ya xD) ( ✿ ^ ‿ ^ )

Let's all have more fun times together yeah! ♪ \ ( ^ ω ^ \ )

*I hope I'm foruming right xD*
Bless your heart, everyone. 💚

For we have the ever so compassionately creative and thoughtfully talented, @YourCaringConfidant sending one of the most beautiful messages to our lovely Lola aka @TinyWhisper11 and I'm really grateful I got to share this with y'all. 💛

image_1675779229.png

Lola, I know you're weary of clicking on links, but you can certainly click on these, they are safe to open, with just beautiful messages for you. (One is a vocaroo link of the poem Desiree wrote and narrated for you and another is an imgur link of the graphic she made for you with so much love and care, both of them are anonymous platforms, safe to use for us) 💛
I'd like to share something also hehe:
image_1675780764.png
Sending lots of love your way. Click Here, in case forums don't behave lol! 💛

Goodness! My heart is so full, Desiree, just how much more thoughtful and talented and wondrous could you be. :o I'm amazed in the most pleasant way and forever inspired by you. Keep being you, *always*. 💚

image_1675780944.png
💛 With Love, Sun 💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oohhhh 🌞 thank you so much for posting! You never disappoint and were the perfect person for the job. Thank you for taking the time and making such a beautiful posting! I truly hope that Tiny likes her poem and smiles big! 🌞 don't even get me started... please don't. Lol. I appreciate your sweetest words and am giving you a great big ol' hug! ❤️ 🤗

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww! I'm sooo humbled and how! 🥺 *big hugs backkkk* ❤

hug-cute.gif

(The poem is the sweetest compilation of the kindest words ever ❤)

cristlecares February 7th, 2023
Guess who's one of the most amazing and wonderful Snails on Cups? 😮😮😮🐌

Yes yes! It's the super amazing @Walker7957 🐌🤩💃

Walker you've been appreciated by someone really incredible who wants to stay anonymous and surprise you with their kind words!! Yayyyyyy🤩💛💃

clap-yay.gif

Walker, You're described as🌻

💛Supportive - They are kind and helpful...
🌟Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood...
💛Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart...
🌟Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals...

💛Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately....

The anonymous appreciator has something very sweet to tell about you, walker🌻💛

screenshot-2023-02-07-21-44-56-21-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274_1675788691.jpg

Note from Cristle🌻: Walker dearieeee! My assistant Snail Photographer📸🐌 I'm soooo happwee happwee to post this beautiful appreciation for you😄 And as our dear anonymous appreciator said, You're one of the kindest snails I've seen on cups and I'm soo glad that I could know you and make loads of good memories with you on cups😄💙 You've always been a darling in rooms as well as in dms and its always good to see you being your amazing self in rooms, encouraging others and supporting them🌟 You're really amazingggg and I can tell you how amazing you are, every day and celebrate you for being 'you'✨🤗 Looking forward to spend many more Halloween, Christmas and New year's with you💃🤩

Who's the besest snail in the world?? Yes yes! It's walker snail 🐌

Cristle is sooooo proud of Walker snail for how far they've come this year, for all their achievements and for never giving up on their dreams✨💛 Cristle is thankful for Walker that they always encourage Cristle in everything and shower loads of love and care on Cristle😄 Thank you so much walker friend🌻 You're the bestttt! Keep being the best snail in the world and I hope you can realize how beautiful you are and Love yourself a bit more😇🤗

*Adult hugs* 🤗🤗 And Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

care-love.gif

Thank you so much anonymous peer for taking your time to appreciate your friends on cups💛✨ You're amazinggggg 🤩💃 Thank you so much for your kindness and support😇 Keep encouraging others and keep shining 🌟 Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Walker and the anonymous peer💐🌷

screenshot-2023-02-07-21-54-26-04-8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305_1675789009.jpg

Have a great day/Eve🌻💙

VictoriaLove7 February 12th, 2023

@cristlecares

The snails pictures are cute, Cris! 🤩

Hey hey @Harsvin, another well-deserved appreciation coming your way by someone who is continually spreading happiness in the community, @CompoundingHappiness. 🧡

image_1675792363.png

I agree hehe, nothing new or different to add here xD Harsvin is just all things kind, supportive and warm, always a comfy presence who cares for everyone truly! 🧡 All the love your way!

Thankyou for sending such lovely messages to your peers, Comphi, you weren't kidding when you said it's great to publicly appreciate your peers. :P Might as well follow suit now, thank*you* for everything you do, for being such a proactive support to your peers, always finding ways to appreciate and encourage them too. *you* are appreciated so much for being you! 🧡

Harsvin February 8th, 2023

@CompoundingHappiness

Thank you so much for making my day Comphi ❤ it brought a smile on my face 😊 you are an amazing person with a warm heart and lovely soul. It's an honour to be a part of your journey on 7cups and I'm so proud to see you grow. Keep shining 🌟 and I wish you all the best.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, beautiful presentation as always 😍 love the graphic and colour combination. Thank you for everything you do for the team, and im a huge fan of your creativity 😛❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 8th, 2023

@Harsvin Aww you're so welcome, Harsvinnn!🤗❤

Hi hello,

@CommunityModIris , you have been appreciated by your amazing peer, @CalmCoral

Coral has left a beautiful message for you❤️

screenshot-2023-02-07-at-18-21-54_1675794129.png

The message on picture: Iris 💜 thank you for being an amazing mod. In rooms, you are always so supportive of everyone, seeing everyone's potential, believing in everyone when they struggle to believe in themselves. Thank you for poking me with little DBT skill reminders and helping me to make sense of them when things are tough. I love how you not only show huge amounts of empathy, but encourage others to be proactive and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for supporting everyone, regardless of their differences and struggles. You are a really lovely person, with amazing qualities and values, so kind and caring, and I'm grateful to have met you, and enjoying chatting when you are on shift

Amazing CommunityModIris, Coral has also left a little surprise for you❤️

"Here's the completed lion Iris! A lion symbolises courage, strength, protection, family, and wisdom. We see these qualities in you during your modding shifts!"

Click for surprise

Message from me:

@CommunityModIris- Thank you for being such an amazing mod! Your presence makes such a huge difference. You are such an amazing, beautiful and wonderful mod and you are very much appreciated by the community my friend! Of course, our dear community mod deserves a beautiful appreciation. ❤️

@CalmCoral- Thank you so much for leaving an appreciation. You are so unique, special, wonderful and such a caring member of 7cups! You have been such a beautiful person on 7cups! Thank you for being so supportive towards your peers buddy! We have your back!❤️

Awww both of you deserve hugs (if okay)

hug-day.gif

Bunny

teenytinyturtle February 7th, 2023

Yay, thank you for posting Bunny! @amiableBunny4016

Hey hey @AngelOfHeaven20, you're appreciated and so lovingly! 💛

The appreciator thinks you are:
💛 Supportive - You are kind and helpful,

💛 Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

💛 Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another,

💛 Coachable - You have a desire to improve, and

💛 Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act

Looks like the appreciator knows you too well. :P

image_1675800195.png

Ofcourse they do,
because the appreciator is *you*.
Yay Angel, super proud of you for being the light, recognizing the light and appreciating the light. I hope you continue being the same optimistic spirit with unwavering hope and radiant light illuminating the world within and around always. 💛
free-hugs-chubby.gif
VictoriaLove7 February 8th, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a wonderful appreciation for
🥁 🥁
@cosmicmiracle

From the one who always shines brightly 🌞
@sunisshiningandsoareyou

1-20230207-183309-0000_1675840128.jpg

2-20230207-183309-0001_1675840194.jpg

5-20230207-183309-0004_1675840223.jpg

3-20230207-183309-0002_1675840244.jpg

And these are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you ⭐
4-20230207-183309-0003_1675840319.jpg

From me to both

@sunisshiningandsoareyou I am at a loss for words to express how lovely you are. Your sincere way of caring and doing things and not worrying about others noticing it. You are a beautiful soul. Thank you for all that you do for our community. ❤

@cosmicmiracle Cosmic, I read from your profile how you have gone through struggles but you were able to grow from it and helped others to process their emotions. And I too hope that all is well with you and hope to hear from you. 💗
VictoriaLove7 February 8th, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation today for *drum rolls* 🥁 🥁

@Heather225 ⭐

From one of our wonderful listeners ⭐
@tommy

1-20230208-145610-0000_1675843161.jpg

3-20230208-145610-0001_1675843181.jpg

And these are the qualities that tommy finds in you, H 😃

20230207-184754-0000_1675843245.jpg

From me to both

@tommy Thank you for being a wonderful listener and for recognizing the goodness in others. You too are appreciated!

@Heather225 Thank you for leading our community, for your intuitive leadership skill and for your ability to solve things efficiently.
Heather225 February 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @tommy

image_1675967453.png

tthank you so so much for this beautiful dedication! i can't put into words how touched i am!! i am going to hug these graphics close to my heart (which basically means save them to a rainy day folder to remind myself what a wonderful community i'm part of).

also YAY someone else who subscribes to lower case supremacy 😂😂😂

tommy February 9th, 2023

@Heather225

you're too good, h ❤️

thank you for everything. i appreciate you so much!!

and thank you so much victoria for the lovely post!!! you're amazing

VictoriaLove7 February 10th, 2023

@tommy

thank you, you too are appreciated!

VictoriaLove7 February 10th, 2023

@Heather225

thank you, i am very glad that you like it! and i like that cute cat picture 😁

keep being an amazing person that you already are!

amiableBunny4016 February 8th, 2023

Hellooo,

@Ash1302022 you have received 2 appreciations from @TabbyCat97. They have left 2 beautiful message for you❤️😄

screenshot-2023-02-08-at-16-32-51_1675874053.png

screenshot-2023-02-08-at-16-34-42_1675874094.png

Ash, you have been appreciated for having these qualities:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offence,

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense,

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Ash- Thank you so much for being such a valuable part of the community! You have been so supportive towards your peers and we are very proud of you! You are very strong and I wish you all the best for the future and now ❤️

Tabby- Thank you once again for appreciation your peers. You are awesome! Thank you for making a big difference to the community!❤️

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 February 8th, 2023

oops I think i did the tag wrong:

@Ash132022 @TabbyCat97