Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant February 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Awwww you are just too sweet! You always have kind words to say. Thank you so much. ♡ I feel the same about yours. Hugs!

iPHOENIX February 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Oh, that's beyond lovely ❤ Thank you, I honestly don't know what to say other than you are amazing and I'm proud to call you as my twin, it's a privilege.

And let me tell you this, please understand you make me smile every time I see you so I'll always support you whatever you do because I'd love to be a part of whatever you doing I know that'll make someone smile and happy. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

@iPHOENIX Well darn, now there goes the water works all thanks to you! *steals your box of tissue* "G'mme that!" Lol. <3

The following peers have been appreciated by @AnnaSilverberg for being so "positive"!

@floatingdandelion

You are an absolute joy to see in the rooms. As Anna mentioned, you really are kind. I've had the joy of being in the positivity corner with you before so I can confirm that everything Anna said of you is true.

You possess the following amazing qualities:

💛Supportive 💛Respectful 💛Empathetic 💛Innovative 💛Cheerful 💛Great Communicator 💛Optimistic

png-20230205-013238-0000_1675579283.png

Do not ever change, Dandelion. You are great the way you are. I am so glad people notice you as you because you are so worthy of being appreciated each day. ♡

@CommunityModIris

You are the up next and deserving to be appreciated too. You do so much on the 7cups platform and in the rooms and it does not go unnoticed. Thank you for always be so sweet and welcoming to all who enter the room!

Anna said you possess the following qualities:

💜Supportive 💚Respectful 💜Empathetic 💚Problem-solver 💜Cheerful 💚Optimistic 💜Emotionally Intelligent

And she left this sweet note for you...

png-20230205-012603-0000_1675579656.png

Thank you for all the support you offer others. You have a great heart and I hope you receive many more appreciation notes! I applaud you for all you do to help others.

@AnnaSilverberg Thank you so much for taking the time in to send in such sweet notes to appreciate your peers. The fact you took the time to do so is such a sweet gesture of kindness. With that said, please accept these flowers for being so sweet! Hugs. ♡

20230205-015437-0000_1675580136.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 5th, 2023

💙 Self Appreciation Incoming💙

💜 Supportive - I am kind and helpful,

💜 Respectful - I try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

💜 Resilient - I bounce back when things fall apart,

💜 Humble - I humbly admit when i am wrong,

💜 Coachable - I have a desire to improve

Says who? @ResourcefulLion4393 does. 💜

image_1675593899.png

This is such a powerful affirmation, Lion!

I'm really glad you believe that you can build your life the way you want. A big yay to believing in yourself and working on yourself to continue shining even brighter. 💙

animated-greeting-card-you-are-star.gif

amiableBunny4016 February 5th, 2023

Hello,

:o We have another appreciation for another very *amazing* person!

*drum roll*

@BlueRiverCares, you have been appreciated by your peer @Sunshiningandsoareyou

screenshot-2023-02-05-at-11-42-54_1675597385.png

Aww, you are truly valuable to our community Blue! You have been appreciated for having these qualities buddy:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

@BlueRiverCares- My friend, thank you so much for being an amazing part of the community! I don't know you but you sound like such a precious and beautiful part of our community! You are cared and loved for! Thank you so much for everything you do! You are very much appreciated! *hugs if okay* ❤️

@Sunshiningandsoareyou- Yaya! My Sunshining buddy is always looking out for others and being the caring Sun! Sun thank you so much for appreciating your peers! You have been absolutely amazing and I appreciate you so so so much! I wish you a happy day/eve! I love ya Sun! Keep shining light buddy!❤️

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @Sunshiningandsoareyou

Sunieeeeee thank you so much for the kind words...I am literally tearing up today...way too many amazing appreciations in one day :'). Never expected this hehe. I don't have much words to say but you are incredible and amazing. Keep shining and keep being you 😁.

Nice to meet you bunny...ofc I am happy to hug :). Thank you for posting this so beautifully, looking forward to see you more often❤️
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 6th, 2023

@BlueRivercares Youu so much deserve all the appreciation, Bluee! Take your time to soak it in, you're allowed all the time in the world! ❤hug-day.gif

gentleemperor February 5th, 2023

🪁 @Just4youthe1 🪁

~ You've been appreciated by @tidyscarf1916 💜

🕊🕊🕊

This is the message Tidy left for you 💌

image_1675604207.png

Click here to view it in higher resolution.

🕊🕊🕊

Tidy has also noticed the following awesome qualities in you

Supportive - They are kind and helpful 💜

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 💜

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another 💜

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart 💜

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act 💜

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals 💜

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 💜

🕊🕊🕊

Some notes from me

Just, thank you for being a listener here on Cups and for supporting our members. It's awesome to see that you're appreciated and that you care about the people here. Keep up your good work!

Tidy, thanks for appreciating your peers and recognizing good the qualities in others. I hope you're doing well and that you'll continue to feel supported in this community.

Take care! 💜

🕊🕊🕊

Just4youthe1 February 6th, 2023

@gentleemperor,

Thanks alot and it means a lot when someone appreciates your work.

Heyloooo ,

Today we have an appreciation for: @RyanLambert5 from @limegreenKiwi7397. They left a message for youuuu:

screenshot-2023-02-05-at-15-33-09_1675611204.png

Wohoo! you deserve to be appreciated! Thank you both for being such amazing and supportive members of our community! *sends hugs for both of you if okay*
*does happy dance for you both*
dace.gif
yayaaa! You have been appweciated for having these qualities:
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Intuitive - They have the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Yayaaa I am so proud of you both!❤️

Heyloooo,

This is a very special post for someone very *amazing* and they deserve this so so much.

@Fristo! You have been appreciated by your peer, @toughCup4675 ❤️

They left a very beautiful and well-deserved message for you:

screenshot-2023-02-05-at-15-44-05_1675612009.png

If I could I would list like so many more qualties for Fristo but you have been appreciated for having these qualties:

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Wohooo! Go Fristo!

despicable-me-minion.gif

Small message from me:

@Fristo- Thank you so much for everything you do for the community! *You* are very much appreciated and loved by the community and your just so wonderful and excellent at what you do! *Sends hugs if okay* Thank you Fristo! I am sure the whole PAT team also appreciate you very much for all the work you do buddy!

@toughCup4675- Thank you for being such a valuable and amazing member of the community by appreciating your peers. We appreciate *you* too! *sending lots of happiness and hugs if okay*

Bunny

gentleemperor February 5th, 2023

🌸 @kindSnowflake88 🌸

~ I'm happy to share your self appreciation with you 🌿

🌟🌟🌟

Here is a message you left for yourself 💌

image_1675607631.png

Click here if you would like to view the graphic in higher resolution.

🌟🌟🌟

This is one of your appreciated qualities

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🌿

🌟🌟🌟

A note from me

Hey Kind, thank you for being a listener here on Cups! I'm glad to be sharing your self appreciation with you. Listening can be hard at times and remaining respectful at all times is a wonderful quality and strength. Thank you for supporting out members and for being here for the right reasons. Keep up with your good work and take care! 💕

🌟🌟🌟

JasmineFlower222 February 5th, 2023

@rationalVase7507 @DarkerPlaces has something wonderful to say to you ❤️❤️❤️hellooo-thank-you-so-much-for-everything-you-doing-you-is-so-supportive-in-every-room-and-i-love-being-in-the-room-with-you-hope-you-having-fun-on-cups-i-just-wanted-to-let-you-know-your-appreciated-by-many-peopl_1675623661.png

Hey @Tabbycat97 @Ash132022 would like to appreciate you for how amazing you are 💗

tabby-has-became-my-best-friend-and-is-so-understanding-she-is-kind-and-understanding-she-understands-that-with-panic-attacks-i-just-need-readuranse-that-you-are-by-my-side-thank-you-so-much_1675624666.png

@ash132023 whoops made a typo

@JasmineFlower222 Typo what? Who? Where? 😛❤ Great post, Jasmine!

Retagging for you: @Ash132022

Ash132022 February 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou tysm

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou haha thanks 😌

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank youuuu 😌

@JasmineFlower222 thank you for doing this 💕

@Ash132022 is my job! Thanks for being an amazing person and appreciating your peers ❤️

@JasmineFlower222 Just wanted to say you are doing a beautiful and amazing job doing your "job"! Keep up the great job and continue making others smile. <3

@YourCaringConfidant awe thank you 🥰

@tabbycat97 hello

Hey hey @CallMeG89, sources suggest that you're all things appreciation-worthy, and that's exactly what we are here for. ❤

Who might be the source here, you ask? Good question!
Hint: it's someone who felt heard and supported by your authentic persona and would like to thank you for it. Okay well, @Wife3000 is our wonderful source this time. ❤

image_1675629037.png

Thankyou, Wife3000, for valuing your peer's time and support. ❤

G89, authenticity is one trait, I highly admire in a fellow human also. It's one of the traits that is instantly felt, but has a lasting impact, and dearly. Thankyou for being authentically *you*. ❤

Hiya @Hind111miz, guess what? 😮

We are looking for bright and impactful people, and you've been nominated for it. Yay *you*. 💛

By the ever so kind peer @BriarRose001 who thinks you are Supportive. Determined. Inquisitive. Motivated. Authentic. Optimistic andddd a Great Communicator. 💛

image_1675629920.png

Quite a rosy appreciation, I must say! :P

Thankyou, Rose for #1 Reaching out for support (which is a phenomenal thing to do) #2 Appreciating the efforts of those that helped you pick the brighter side always and most important #3 For being you, that is all you ever have to be! 💛

Having someone walk beside while being in a dark place is the brightest source of light there can ever be, I feel. It's the light of kindness and love, that shines the brightest and illuminates every single heart around. Keep being the light, Miz! 💛

the-light-within-you.gif

Hello @loyalLion1739, you're appreciated by @BirdKing449 💛
image_1675670346.png
Sending lots of love and best wishes y'alls way! 💛

Hiya @intellectualLunch8745, you're anonymously appreciated by a listener who'd like to remind you a couple of things. ❤

image_1675670455.png

"The world is your oyster, if you want it to be." ~ such a powerful statement. Big yay to the kind listener who sent this encouraging note for you! ❤

LilacLeopard February 6th, 2023

This is for a very special someone who is very deserving of this appreciation. That’s right @BlueRivercares just sit back and enjoy the flow of love and appreciation coming your way! *Hands Bluey some popcorn💙🌊

Now I have with me *looks through list* 7 appreciations to share, yes 7! you heard me correctly😉

The first appreciation is from 2 very lovely listeners!

@confidentRabbit7311 and @LavenderHere left you some beautiful words of appreciation!💚
at-confidentrabbit7311-who-has-left-this-sweet-message-for-you-my-twinnnn-always-there-for-me-knows-how-turn-my-difficult-days-into-a-good-day-always-bringing-smiles-to-my-face-so-kind-with-a-heart-of-gold-wheneve_1675689239.png

Click here to see image in better quality

Next up we have a very special message from @SparklingSeashells💜

blue-and-yellow-cartoony-circus-juggling-bear-first-birthday-invitation_1675689362.png

The incredibly sweet @lueurspace also left you some tooth rotting love 🍬🍫

qxtwcls_1675696756.png

The next message is from the very lovely @SparkyGizmo 🌸

mvlxd7w_1675696802.png

My own words of appreciation🌺

la0hzce_1675696837.png

The very beautiful @Cristlecares also left you a heart warming message💃❤️

robot-toys-donation-poster-3_1675689588.png

To all of you appreciators: I want to reiterate that you're all amazing if no one has told you today. I really appreciate you all taking the time to appreciate others! Your encouragement, validation, and support are also deserving of the same gratitude. Continue to cheer others up and to be kind. Keep being your amazing selves❤️💖💙💜

Aww these are sooo lovely! @Aishaa97 ❤

Retagging: @lueurspace ❤

*passes the biggest tissue box* @bluerivercares ❤

LilacLeopard February 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sunny! That’s what I get for posting at 1am when I’m half asleep😛🤦‍♀️

BlueRivercares February 6th, 2023

@Aishaa97 I might need some time to reply 🥲😭..It's too beautiful, too much

*grabs tissues* thanks @Sunisshiningandsoareyou I might need wet some shoulders also :')
Be back in couple of hours *goes to bathroom*

@BlueRivercares Aww *hugs* 🤗❤

LilacLeopard February 7th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

i was tossing up between popcorn and tissues lol but figured you would enjoy popcorn more XD thankfully Sunny is a quick thinker ❤️ You are amazing Bluey don’t you forget that! And see that 20 questions game paid off 😉😛

confidentRabbit7311 February 6th, 2023

❤️❤️❤️@bluerivercsres

amiableBunny4016 February 6th, 2023

Hiii hello,

@TabbyCat97

You have recieved an appreciation from me (@amiablebunny4016)

I left a little message for you beautiful hooman.

screenshot-2023-02-06-at-20-09-29_1675714189.png

Tabby, I cannot thank you enough. From the first day you pm me you have been so supportive and so wonderful and I wanted to thank you so much for everything you done! My friend, I did not have anyone much at the time but you have always shown such empathy and kindness towards not only me but everyone! So *you* deserve a certificate for everything! You are an amazing listener and a room supporter!

screenshot-2023-02-06-at-20-11-50_1675714322.png

And of course: you have been appreciated for having these qualities (i could name 10000000 more for you😭)

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Thank you for everything! I hope this appreciation put a huge smile on your face!

Bunny

TabbyCat97 February 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Oh Bunny, this put the hugest smile on my face ever. This means the world to me. Thank you so so so so much for this. You are such a wonderful lovely person and I wish you the bestest

Tabby <3

Ash132022 February 6th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 this is so so true you are the best

amiableBunny4016 February 6th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Tabby also deserves a huge huge smile.

orange-cat-smile-cat-smile.gif

Thank you for being you. You are also such a wonderful lovely person and you is the best!

❤️

Bunny