Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD January 23rd, 2023

Hey @sereneTree2653

You've been appreciated back by your peer @loyalFarm9220 ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's so sweet, let's see what Farm says about you!

Firstly, they appreciate you for these qualities :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Inquisitive - You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Great Communicator - You speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Secondly, they have a special message for you, which I've put in a card!

_1674497859. loyalFarm9220 ---- sereneTree2653 - GloriaD.png

Tree, I'm so happy to see this appreciation for you! You deserve kindness back since you've chosen to spread kindness through this platform ๐ŸŒธ Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

And thank you too Farm, for choosing to appreciate your peer through this program ๐Ÿ’œ

Wishing more happiness and kindness for both of you, GloriaD ๐ŸŒป

JasmineFlower222 January 23rd, 2023

@pw123 it looks like @amiablebunny4016 wanted to tell you how amazing of a person you truly are ๐Ÿ’˜

hey-pw-hope-your-doing-ok_1674515517. I know things can be tough at times but we are here for you and thank you for being such a amazing part of the community! You are so supportive across the rooms and I really appreciate you.png

pw123 January 24th, 2023

@JasmineFlower222 aww omg thats so sweet :)

amiableBunny4016 January 24th, 2023

@pw123

Your welcome โค๏ธ

YourCaringConfidant January 24th, 2023

๏ปฟAttention @iampapaya

You are going to want to drop what you are doing and read this. I am warning you though-- this posting is going to contain an overload of love and sweetness! Is that even possible? Of course not! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Papaya, it is with much joy to say that you have received such special, sweet appreciation messages from several of your peers! You literally have so many people who care about you here on 7cups so you are never alone! You are a frequent participant in the positivity corner and you bring so much happiness to those around you!

You possess such beautiful qualities:

๐ŸŒˆSupportive ๐ŸŒˆRespectful ๐ŸŒˆDetermined ๐ŸŒˆCheerful ๐ŸŒˆEmpathetic ๐ŸŒˆHumble ๐ŸŒˆPatient ๐ŸŒˆResilient ๐ŸŒˆInquisitive & more!

You are truly a beautiful person because your beauty from within radiates! I hope you never change and always know we accept you for who you are.

Now it is time for the good part. Yayyyy!

@godchild1010 sent you the following message:

_1674570813.png_20230124_080835_0000 (1).png

And @Fristo ๏ปฟwanted you to know this:

_1674570885.png_20230124_091150_0000.png

@anncherry had these lovely words for you:

_1674570975.20230124_084919_0000.png

Ok @iampapaya it is time for you to breathe, lol. That was already 3 appreciation notes sent in for you and I know taking in all that may be a little overwhelming. Lol. Did you breathe yet? *breathe in, breathe out* I know you are just smiling right now! Anyway, read on. Yes, I said read on... there are more!

@tay1100 thinks you are a great host and left the following note for you:

_1674571197.20230124_082152_0000.png

And the very sweet @aishaa97 left this message for you:

_1674571313.20230124_090203_0000.png

Click here to see any of the images larger.

๏ปฟ@iampapaya I hope by reading all these sweet sweet notes that you can see just how amazing of a person you are! I hope one day you are able to see for yourself what we see about you! You leave a mark on everyone you come across. If there is anyone so deserving it is you. Thank you for all you do on 7cups and for being such a good friend to everyone. You are so full of love and it only makes sense that all that love is being returned to you!

I want to say thank you to @tay1100 @godchild1010 @fristo @aishaa97 @anncherry for taking the time to send in these notes for our dearest papaya. It was such an honor to be able to deliver the messages for you all and I hope I did not disappoint. I also have to say that I have had the privilege of interacting with y'all in the positivity corner and it is always a joy and fun with you! Each of you are all amazing and so loving! Thank you for being you! *hugs*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 24th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant How vibrant and beautiful!โค

@Iampapaya you've got another woohoo! By none other than @PatienceImpatiens โค

_1674574114.image.png

LilacLeopard January 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Once again Sunny thank you so muchโค๏ธ I love the papaya themed graphic it is adorable. Stay awesome my sunny friend ๐Ÿ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you ๐ŸŒž for taking on and continuing the appreciation post for papaya! I had took all on the dashboard at the time but I guess I did it too soon because the notes kept pouring in even after! Lol. I appreciate everything you do, Sun! You know this! โ™กโ™กโ™ก

PatienceImpatiens January 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks to you and everyone for putting together these marvelous cards for the amazing Papaya from our simple words!

LilacLeopard January 24th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much Desiree for all your hard work making this beautiful post, the graphics are amazing and I am sure Papaya will appreciate the post! You didnโ€™t disappoint at all, far from it it in factโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

@Aishaa97 It was a privilege to do it! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading each of the sweet notes for papaya. To take part in making graphics to deliver the beautiful words of you all has brought me such joy. โ™ก

@Aishaa97

Hehe you're very welcome, Aishaa aka my lovely amusement park. It is so sweet for yall to share such beautiful messages for the wonderful @IamPapaya. Stay Aisha-musing! โค

@YourCaringConfidant

Aw haha you're sooooo fine, Desiree, can't help contain all the never-ending love pouring in, right, always a team work after all. I appreciate you so much also for being just you! โค Againnnn, I love every single post you make!

@Iampapaya

How thoughtful of you to send out individual appreciative messages to everyone also, Pap, you've got the #1 reason for why you deserve all this kindness right here. It's *you*. โค You're loved and appreciated always!

love-you.gif

๏ปฟ@iampapaya You have been appreciated by another amazing ๐Ÿ’ but this time it is from the one and only @charmingCherry8899 ๐Ÿ˜˜

Cherry wants you to know that they, too, appreciate you and think you are pretty great!

You have been nothing but the following:

๐Ÿ’ Supportive ๐Ÿ’ Respectful ๐Ÿ’ Empathetic ๐Ÿ’ Cheerful ๐Ÿ’ Authentic

_1674587130.20230124_135844_0000.png
Click here to view image bigger.

๏ปฟThank you @charmingCherry8899 for submitting a very sweet appreciation note for our dearest Papaya! You are absolutely amazing and caring! Sending both of you hugs your way!

Anonymously with love @ANYONE, are you reading this? Then maybe it is for *you*. โค

"You need to keep on going even if you don't want to you must push yourself nut always remember to give yourself a break!!!
Nothing happens over night you need To be patient on you self and what you are working on
One thing that shows you have respect for others and yourself is when you can admit what you did wrong and being able to ask for an apology."

_1674592181.image.png

Hope this reminder finds you too, beautiful anonymous peerson. โค

๏ปฟ@Terraforming you have received a very sweet appreciation note from @Elle5319

Warning though-- reading this may give you a sweet tooth. ๐Ÿ˜‹

_1674592737.20230124_152458_0000.png

This one sentence here is soooo POWERFUL! The fact that you are so great of a person to where you impacted someone that great of deal is soooo admirable.

I can see why @Elle5319 said you possess the following qualities:

๐ŸงSupportive ๐ŸงEmpathetic ๐ŸงResilient ๐ŸงDetermined ๐ŸงOptimistic ๐ŸงForgiving ๐ŸงAuthentic

Wow! I have to say the fact that the appreciators are now able to list more qualities (than the previous 5 maximum) for their peers is absolutely beautiful. Luckily, because now Elle was able to pick all your amazing qualities!

But I digress, let's continue on with the sweetest note!

_1674593223.20230124_153531_0000.png

What a sweet read! Short, sweet, and to the point! Terra, I do not know you but just from reading this sweet note from @Elle5319 I sure wouldn't mind getting to meet you and saying hi!

Elle, thank you for taking the time submitting appreciation notes for your peers. I hope you get back everything and more that you send out! Hugs!

NotFound20 January 25th, 2023

Hey @Gowiththeflow000, you have received appreciation from your peer @Elle5319

Flow, you have been appreciated for below qualities -

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful,
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,
  • Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,
  • Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong,
  • Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,
  • Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,
  • Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Also, few wonderful words from Elle -

_1674665358.appreciate.jpg

Thank you Elle, for your kind words, and we wish you good luck.

Flow, we hope you will continue to spread the generosity and support, and we would also like to thank you for being part of this community and helping others in need.

Gowiththeflow000 January 25th, 2023

@NotFound20

Thank you NotFound. Elle you are amazing. It's my pleasure to be here for you. Stay strong. Together we can get through anything. Thank you for the kind words. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ

SparklyFly January 25th, 2023

@Jenna - ๐ŸŽŠ Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰, you've been appreciated by MunchieTaters!

You are:

SUPPORTIVE ~ They are kind and helpful!

EMPATHETIC ~ They look to understand and share the feelings of another!

PATIENT ~ They take the time to calm down before they act!

MOTIVATED ~ They are internally motivated to achieve their goals!

DETERMINED ~ They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged!

GREAT COMMUNICATOR ~ They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation!

FORGIVING ~ They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense!

_1674676033.BeFunky-design_Jenna-MunchieTaters.jpg

Click here to see the image larger!

Thank you for your presence on 7 Cups!

Jenna January 27th, 2023

@MunchieTaters

Thank you for your kind words, Munchie. You are one of the sweetest people I have come to know on here. I have really enjoyed our conversations, especially lately. You are very sweet, kind, generous, funny, and supportive. 7 cups is really blessed with your presence here.

JasmineFlower222 January 25th, 2023

rainbow-pride.gif

Hey hey! @Princetomyanxiety it looks like @Jefferythebunny319 wanted to say some amazing words!

Prince, you are one of my favorite people on the entire planet. I know I say it a lot, but I don't think I say it enough, I really can't express in my own words just how much you mean to me. You are kind and compassionate and you care about things that i never would have imagined another person caring about. You are such a joy to be around and I could listen to your stories all day. "In the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet, for just a moment, a yellow sky" ~ Hamilton. without sounding cringe, you are the quiet in my hurricane, one of the things I hold onto when I get really bad <3

January 26th, 2023

_1674703922.vtfsFAP.png

Graphic art by @YourCaringConfidant Click here to see the above graphic full size!

The above was just a trailer of what is to follow!!

Hi @confidentRabbit7311 Hope this post of a lot of appreciations for you makes you feel good๐Ÿ˜€

@CompoundingHappiness says this for you, Lani:

"The peer is Humble because they acknowledge with courage whenever they make mistakes and put their best foot forward to rectify that."

_1674703715.tRMLqhP.png

Graphic art by creative @YourCaringConfidant Click here to see the above graphic full size!

@empathicdreamer65 says:

"She is just plain awesome!"

@bluerivercares says:

"hey lani I just wanted to say I am so lucky to be your friend. You have always been there for me and never let me feel alone in chatrooms because of your presence. know that you are deeply cared and loved in this community. I hope you stay amazing as always.
Lot's of love and hugs<3"

_1674703828.6xOZs0f.png

Graphic art by fab @YourCaringConfidant Click here to see the above graphic full size!

fristo says:

"rabbit is fun to be around and they are kind to everyone. i admire their presence at 7cups and in chatrooms."

Words for you from @Star001 -

"confidentRabbit7311 (Lani) is a wonderful wonderful person. The first time I spoke to them, I didn't know that we would come this far and be such great friends. I feel as though they are really dedicated towards learning more and improving, and they are so determined to keep going which i really appreciate as well. Lani has a kind and caring heart, which I was lucky to be witness to ๐Ÿ˜Š"

@cristlecares has this to say:

"Heylooo Laniiii๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™ This is to tell remind you that you're amazing๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ I've seen you and interacted with you since you first joined cups as a newbie and I feel so proud to see you getting roles and being sooo amazing in the rooms and in dms๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป Never give up just because something makes you feel bad or angry! You'll be greattt even in future! Keep working hard and Keep being the wonderful Lani you are๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคฉ Cookies ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช"

@SmilesandEars got this message for you:

"I love their humour and their dedication to 7 Cups!"

_1674704094.p2pORou.png

Graphic art by amazing @YourCaringConfidant Click here to see the above graphic full size!

@Chetan1408 also has something to say about you:

"She is respectful and sometimes she irritates me. But her irritation doesn't feel me bad. Lol. It is a part of spreading happiness and I love it. She got great sense of humor. Beside this, she need to work on maths. Hahahaha I love to tease her on maths problem a lot. No doubt she is the best and will be the best. Love her wildlife century too. Hope "alni" is taking proper care of her pets. Autocorrect. Hope you also add missing animals into your wildlife century. XD. And at last, she is also a good chef although I never tasted the food, but I am damn sure she cooks pretty well. Once I stole her food pic. Hahahahaha. I am always there for you. Never get change. ;)"

Treat from Chetan for you:

_1674703445.MuWdZd7.jpeg

Re-echoing the words from Star to conclude all the love for Lani!!

_1674704177.iNGTbeg.png

Graphic art by sweet @YourCaringConfidant Click here to see the above graphic full size!

Comphi January 26th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank You Everyone for those Lovely words for our friend Lani...Cheers๐Ÿ˜ƒ

confidentRabbit7311 January 26th, 2023

Omg thanks to all my amazing friends this made me laugh and made my day appreciate you all !!!

VictoriaLove7 January 26th, 2023
Hey all! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We have a secret friend appreciation for *drum rolls* ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ
@sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is what your secret friend says to you ๐ŸŒž
_1674740387.1_20230123_204103_0000.png

_1674740424.2_20230123_204103_0001.png

For a clearer picture click here and turn on your speaker ๐ŸŒป

And these are the qualities they find in you โค

_1674741022.png_20230124_122520_0000.png

From me to both
Secret friend, you are an amazing person for recognizing the goodness I your friend! ๐Ÿ’–

@sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for being *you*. You are the most wonderful, bestest, awesomest blessing. โค๐ŸŒž
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww this is really sweeet, Vicccc, I love the beautiful graphics, the pink background, my usual favorite Sunny details, and yay an audio version too this time. ๐Ÿฅฐ Thankyouuu for taking the time to make such a pretty post. โค *hugs tighttt* Youuu are the loveliest blessing! ๐ŸŒป

@SecretFriend

This one feels harder to guess lol xD ๐Ÿ˜ญ (hintttt please xD)

Thankyouu lovely peer, for your extra extra kind words, filled with lots of thought, care and warmth.

The one thing I don't hesitate too much about receiving a compliment on is my sense of humour lollll, so you hit the nail for this one. I'm happy my jokes and puns (well first of all, thanks for understanding the puns xD that tells you've got a great sense of humour alsooo and so I adore you already haha since we can be puntastic together ๐Ÿ˜Ž) make you smile. โค

I really cannot thank you enough for your super sweet message. I can sense you've got an observant personality, and are tooooo good with people, alsooo you're pretty reflective and thoughtful, and these are some qualities I highly admire in a fellow hooman.

I'm immensely grateful to you for taking the time to actually sit by yourself, open the peer appreciation form and think about "Sunisshiningandsoareyou", it is very evident you spent enough care to make this one as personalized as possible, and this alone means the entire world to me, someone taking out time and thinking of me, thinking such nice things about me. ๐Ÿฅบ I appreciate you a whole latteeee. Sending lots of love and biggest hugs. โค

heart-snowman.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am very happy that you like it, Sunshine โค๐ŸŒž And yes yes, the sunny details ๐Ÿ˜‹โค*hugs back tighttt*๐ŸŒ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 30th, 2023

Thankssss so much, again, @VictoriaLove7. ๐Ÿฅบโค *keeps hugging tightttt*

@Cristlecares aka the lovely anonymous bean. Wuvvv youuu lots! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

cristlecares January 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you so much for posting this Appreciation Victoria๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’™ It's sooooo beautifullll๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Cookiessss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wuvvv you moreee๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค— Alwaysss here to appreciate you for everything you do and also shower loads of love and care on you sunnโ˜€๏ธ *squishyyy tightt hugsss* and Pizzaaaa๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

YourCaringConfidant January 27th, 2023
๏ปฟLet's taco-bout appreciating someone who (simply put) is just "awesome".

Someone who possesses the following amazing qualities:
๐ŸŒฎ Supportive ๐ŸŒฎ Respectful ๐ŸŒฎ Humble ๐ŸŒฎ Patient ๐ŸŒฎ Motivated ๐ŸŒฎ Emotionally Intelligent ๐ŸŒฎ Forgiving

๏ปฟSomeone who brings so much love and contributes so much on the 7cups platform. Any guess at who it could be?
Ok, I'll give you a hint...
It starts with a 'J' and ends with an 'A'.
I am happy to say that if you guessed @Jenna then you would be 100% correct!

With all that said, Jenna, you have received an appreciation note from @chetan1408 letting you know that you are "THE BEST"!

_1674780313.20230126_185538_0000.png

I have to agree, Jenna. You are always there to help anyone who enters the room. I know first hand just how willing you are. I recall a time when I went to the LSR seeking support from a peer when I was needed help and you messaged reaching out ready to help me. I had already connected with someone else but the fact you took the time to reach out and was willing to be there for me was soooo sweet. I am grateful for you. We are all grateful for what you do. Have a great day!
Jenna January 27th, 2023

@chetan1408

You are as so sweet for doing this. Thank you so much for your appreciation. You are always kind when you join the LSR.

๏ปฟ@gentleemperor

๏ปฟYou have received a very special appreciation note from the one and only-- @chetan1408

Chetan, thank you for taking the time to send in yet another note for all our amazing peers. It is with honor, that I get to deliver this one for you going to Gentle.

_1674781089.20230126_161212_0000.png

๏ปฟ@gentleemperor you really are an amazing person. It is always a joy seeing your posts and seeing you in the rooms. You have so much beauty in you!

It is said you possess the following qualities:

๐Ÿง Supportive ๐ŸงRespectful ๐Ÿง Empathetic ๐ŸงPatient ๐ŸงInnovative ๐Ÿง Cheerful ๐ŸงOptimistic

I hope you never change because you are amazing just the way you are. Sending you big hugs your way! ๐ŸŸ

gentleemperor January 27th, 2023

@chetan1408 Chetuuu noot noot, thanks for the appreciation. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’• You too are very awesome! You're chill, funny, inclusive and just great person. It's always nice to see you around ๐Ÿฅณ

@YourCaringConfidant thank you for putting this post together and for your kind words. The penguin and fishes are adorable. I enjoy seeing you in the rooms and your posts very much. ๐Ÿ’›

๏ปฟ@brilliantTurtle89

You have been appreciated by @chetan1408 and they wanted you to know that they think you are one of the best mod listeners.

I see you possess some pretty amazing qualities-- to include:

๐Ÿข Supportive ๐ŸขRespectful ๐ŸขEmpathetic ๐ŸขResilient ๐ŸขHumble ๐ŸขCoachable ๐ŸขInquisitive

That says a lot about you. It is no wonder Chetan thinks you are so great and left the following note just for you:

_1674791977.20230126_183451_0000.png

๏ปฟ@brilliantTurtle89 I hope by reading your special note from Chetan that you are able to see just how great of a person you are! It is always a joy seeing you in the positivity corner and you know I just have to say "I LOVE your username!" ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿข

I also wanted to take a moment and thank @chetan1408 for being so sweet of a person and sending in so many notes for so many people. I have already a couple from Chetan for other people and that didn't even put a dent in it. You are amazing....

If you have enjoyed reading all these sweet appreciation notes from @chetan1408 going to various peers, all I can say is keep an eye out... because my amazing team members (smile spreaders) are hard at work and have plenty more to follow! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey hey @vroomvrooom, super happy to share an appreciative message for you by @FireIntensity. ๐Ÿ’›

_1674801499.image.png

Thankyou for your sweet message, Deanna, I love how observant and reflective you are. You truly picked on the most amazing qualities of our wonderful Vroomieee, who is really an exceptionally kind, supportive, generous presence around. We can always count on Vroomiee to share beautiful insight and lots of wisdom mixed with warmth and care. ๐Ÿฅฐ

You're soooo appreciated, Vroomieee. Thank you for being youuu! ๐Ÿ’› Sending big hugs!

special-amazing.gif

Hiyaa @YourCaringConfidant, brewing some virtual coffee for you haha, on behalf of @CompoundingHappiness, who'd like to remind you of your awesomeness. ๐Ÿ’š

_1674802899.image.png

I agree a whole latte with Comphi, you're a brew-ti-ful hooman, Desiree, it's hard to espresso how wonderfully talented you are, but we gotta try, one cup full of awesomeness at a time! ๐Ÿ˜›

Thankyou for this appreciation, Comphi, you're a great hooman bean, always so helpful and enthusiastic about supporting anyone coming across. Keep up the great work! ๐Ÿ’š

Sending y'all a whole latte love to brew-tin your day even more! ๐Ÿ’š
_1674803252.image.png
(That's enough coffee puns for a month smh!๐Ÿคฃ)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg, all those play on words! You surely did that. I literally laughed out loud at 2:14a reading your posting. I absolutely adore the graphic you created. How funny and sweet. Lol. ๐Ÿ โ˜•๏ธ You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful graphic abilities! Thank you for all you do, ๐ŸŒž! I appreciate all the time you devote to making sooooo many people smile.

@CompoundingHappiness Have you any idea the joy and smile you just brought to my face? I mean seriously? Your note was so beautiful, random, and unexpected and those are just the absolute best! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I am glad to have met you too. You are amazing. *hugs* Hope you felt that nig hug because you just made my day! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@YourCaringConfidant

Aw thankyouuuu, Desiree, I'm sooo glad you enjoyed it hehe, as much I did while making it. I'll add "can occasionally play with words to make people laugh" on my resume super soon!๐Ÿคฃ

And smh smh no more coffee for you, hope you get some sleeeep soon. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโค See youuuu!

Comphi January 27th, 2023

I am so glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š

@CompoundingHappiness I more than liked it. I loved it! Thanks again!โ™ก

@Chetan1408 is on a roll, so am I! ๐Ÿ˜›

We are rolling together this time towards *drum rolls* @ASilentObserver, who might still be observing all the appreciations rolling towards him! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

_1674804114.image.png

You're indeed super deserving of all the appreciations that come your way, Obziee, one of the most endearing, supportive, wise people around. Thankyou for going above and beyond in every possible way, to bring more support and compassion within the community. ๐Ÿงก

I'm really enjoying all your appreciations for your peers, friends and mentors, Chetan, I'm sure they are too. Your appreciative eye has a sharp vision. Thankyou for being so wondrous! ๐Ÿงก

_1674804498.image.png