Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

neatturtle9621 November 25th, 2022

@KimByeongIn thank you kim for making it extra beautiful :)
@Cristlecares you deserve more than this :)

cristlecares November 25th, 2022

@creativeStrings3018 Thank you so much for everything🌻💙 I loved loved loved the songgg yayyyy!

Thank you so much for sharing it with me💙😇 *hugssss*

cristlecares November 25th, 2022

@KimByeongIn Awww kimmmm this is sooooo pretty omgggg🤩😍🤩😍 Thank you so much for the beautiful post💙 This made my day yayyyyy💃🌻 *hugssss* and cookiesss for Kim 🍪🍪🍪🍪

@creativeStrings3018 Awww Thank you so much for the appreciation and for the message dearie💙🌻 It really made me a bit emo🤧 We all got our own flaws and it's completely ok🌻💙 Our flaws and strengths together make us who and what we are.... However you are, you're beautiful🌻 and I'm glad to be your listener buddy😄 Yasssss let's spend more happwe moments and let's have funnnn together💃💃😎😎 *tight hugs* and chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

hugs-and.gif

neatturtle9621 November 26th, 2022

@cristlecares felt the hug, super warm and cozy xD

KimByeongIn November 26th, 2022
❄️💙@WinterFrosty 💙❄️

It's your turn for a sweet sweet gift!!!
And guess who sent it???

Well, let me give you the hint 😊
_1669443810.11.png
_1669443836.11 (1).png

Yay, Frosty!!
I agree with every single word your
SECRET FRIEND
has said for you 💙

You are amazing and I'm so so so happy to have you on the PAT.

Lots and lots of love from the whole team. 💙❄️
Also~~

_1669444257.ndIwGNb - Imgur.jpg
Frozty December 26th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Thank you for the pretty post and graphics, Kim. You sure do know how to make it special 💕

@SecretFriend

Hi mysterious friend, still bad at guessing games sorry haha But I’m sure you’re as amazing and sweet as your message are. Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so glad you like my post, your appreciation for them means a lot to me. Once again, thank you. I hope we bump on each other here somewhere 💕

(Really sorry for the late response here, just got done with finals 😭)

KimByeongIn November 26th, 2022
@Journey144

You are awesome and you've received a sweet appreciation from
@ShiningSister

Here's what they said:

_1669446924.j1 (3).png

_1669446949.j1 (2).png
Journey144 November 27th, 2022

🌺 @ShiningSister Wow, I am without words to humbly describe my gratitude and joy in the moment. Many sincere thanks for taking time to create an amazing greeting. I appreciate your abundant, caring soul! Stay well and beautiful!

@KimByeongIn I am overwhelmed and filled with thankfulness by the creative, stunning appreciation greeting you've displayed. Your time and efforts are so awesome! A Warm Heart-filled "Thank-You". Have a great week filled with wellness and peace!

ShiningSister November 30th, 2022

@Journey144 Thanks for helping me last week. So much appreciation. I am so much better now. Have a good day.

amiableBunny4016 November 26th, 2022

😄Hello Amazing people,

Today we have an appreciation for @Liv125 from a SecretFriend 😀

@Liv125, you are:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

screenshot-2022-11-26-at-12-53_1669467325.29.png

Here is a little message from me:

@Liv: You are a shining star. You are such a valuable member/listener of 7cups. An amazing member of PAT team. And this SecretFriend is right, you are so kind and wonderful! Please stay the way you are! We all appreciate you. I hope you can see yourself the same way. A kind, wonderful person.

SecretFriend: Thank you for your amazing, kind appreciation. And for putting a smile on someone else's face. We really appreciate you and your contributions. Thank you so much.

*hugs for both of you if wanted*

Bunny

Liv125 November 26th, 2022

Thank you so much Bunny :) I really thank you for posting this appreciation 💗 I hope i figure out who my secret friend is soon! *Hugs back*

CosmicMiracle November 26th, 2022

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

Hiyee, @bestVase7265 I am happy to post this appreciation message for you by a very kind anonymous peer :)

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜
a-lovely-tuji-hug.gif

===

QUALITIES:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

daily-calendar-emotion.gif

===
"I’ve lost count of the times I’ve seen them on the forums responding to others, myself included, with kind words. Always offering a hand to take, a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen. They’re always there, spreading warmth and care. A true light of love and selflessness."

backround-gif.gif

===

Thank you, anonymous peer, for sending this appreciation message <3 when days are tough, words of comfort like this turn the tides <3 you are amazing!

And to @bestVase7265 you are an earth angel <3 your dedication to connect with people through our platform is a beautiful part of you and we are blessed to have you as our peer <3

For you both, I dedicate this song: When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus but this cover is by Stephen Scaccia <3

beautiful-minds-inspire-others-cliphy.gif

bestVase7265 November 27th, 2022

Thanks so much to whomever did this. It really made my day. @CosmicMiracle

Hi @cristlecares

I am desperate to make this post. This person is AMAZING. She has been so supportive to me. Such a kind , caring person, she deserves this.

Cristle..... You are such a beautiful, loving, caring person on 7cups. I can't appreciate you enough. I was in the darkest of days. But you know what? you were there for me. You are amazing and I wish i could hug you right now!

screenshot-2022-11-26-at-13-14_1669468511.53.png

Cristle is:

Empathetic ❤️

Kind❤️

Emotionally Intelligent❤️

Supportive❤️

Cheerful❤️

*hugs for you Cristle*

Bunny

cristlecares November 26th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Ohh my bunnyyyyyy! You made me soo emotional by this appreciation 🥺🤧

I am really speechless by this beautifulllll post bunny dearie🌻💜💙

I'm glad to know I could support you a bit when you were in your darkest days💜🌻 and guess whatttt? I'll be here whenever you need someone by your side! Whenever you need some warm hugs and when you need a shoulder to lean on💙😄 You are extra extra amazing and special and Yesss I wish I could hug you real tight right now *extra tight hugs for bunny* 🤗🤗🤗

Bunny I'm a proud proud friend you know why? Coz my dear bunny is soooo strong and sooo brave😄🌻 You give me courage to go through everything I face in my life... Whenever I look at you being your strong self, it motivates me to do my best! To be brave, to get some courage myself💙🌻 Thank you sooo much for crossing paths with me bunny😄 Always always always know that Cris is really proud of you and Cris adores and loves you alot too🌻💜

Thank you so much for all the love you give me! Thank you for your kindness and support toooo💙😄

You're amazinggggggg! And I'm happwe to be here for/with you🌻

*Hugsss*

anime-cute.gif

@cristlecares,

your welcomeee. dont thank me. you deserved it. im here for you as long as i live. your amazing. keep that in mind. I luv ya.

screenshot-2022-11-24-at-19-03_1669477778.35.png

*hugssssss*

care-love.gif

Bunny

CosmicMiracle November 26th, 2022

💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️
💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️ YOU ARE APPRECIATED, @ASilentObserver 💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️
💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️💙⭐❤️

===
Quality:

===

"I want to thank A Silent Observer for helping me, out this past week. They helped me get my members account back and they helped me with changing my log in information. The team did a great job. Thank you Obs, from the bottom of my heart. Obs, you have an amazing team. Thanks for the quick action on this matter. Obs please thank your team for me."

thank-you-thanks.gif

===

Thank you, @calmMango9611 for appreciating Obs <3 it shows that there is no limit to what he does for our community and will assist us in any way he can. A true leader indeed <3

Obs! It's the first time I'm given the opportunity to post an appreciation message for you, so I'll take this chance to thank you for all you do for our community and those who come to you for help. You are definitely a rare breed of leader :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: You Get What You Give by New Radicals but this version is by Glee Cast <3

fwow-leadership.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 11th, 2022

You're so deserving of all the appreciation coming your way, @ASilentObserver ❤

cristlecares November 26th, 2022
Heylooooooo @Marshmalow 🌻💙
Guess whattttttttt😮
You've been appreciated by someoneeeee yayyyyyyyy💃💃

The appreciator is none other thannnn @ShiningSister 💙🌻

Shinings says that....
_1669474965.Screenshot_2022-11-26-17-11-50-53_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Yayyyyyy and shining also has a something sweet to say about Marshmalow....
_1669475053.Screenshot_2022-11-26-17-15-14-84_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris (me) : Thank you so much for everything you do for supporting others Marshmalow🌻💙 Thank you for all the kindness and warmth you show others😄 Keep shining and keep being the awesome youuuu💃 cookiessss🍪🍪🍪🍪

Thank you so much @ShiningSister for appreciating your fellow listeners/friends in here and letting them know how amazing they are yayyy💃😄 Keep supporting others and keep spreading warmth🌻💙 Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Marshmalow and Shining💐🌻

_1669475225.Screenshot_2022-11-26-17-16-06-44_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

If you wanna brighten someone's day by appreciating them and letting them know how amazing they are......
Then click hereee👉 1 click=2 smiles🌻

Have an amazing day/eve💜😇
GloriaD November 26th, 2022

_1669476255. Secret Friend Game - Gentleemperor (01).png

There is a Secret Friend Appreciation for ...

@Gentleemperor 🐧

These are the Qualities they have observed in you :

Supportive, Problem Solver, Innovative, Great Communicator & Emotionally Intelligent

And here are some special words for you too 😊

_1669476676. Shhhhh you don't know this PAT-peer  FOR  GentleEmperor - Screenshot (GloriaD).png

Thank you to the Secret friend in our team for their kind words 🤍

Gentle is truly a supportive, positive and talented person. They have contributed so much to the team as well 🌈 I've seen many thankful to them for their appreciation posts, graphics guide and this wonderful PAT bonding game that I'm loving 😊 Keep up the amazing work, Gentle!

Kind regards, GloriaD

@GloriaD

*Click here* to view the image in larger size 😊

gentleemperor November 26th, 2022

@GloriaD woah! A movie! 😍😎 Thank you, thank you! 🥰

@gentleemperor

Oh, it’s actually a card but looks like it’s in video format 😁💛

@GloriaD Ohhh yeah, it looks like a video haha 😛😇💛

@GloriaD thanks you for putting together this beautiful appreciation post. I really like the Secret Friend banner 😋 And thank you so much for your kind and very supportive words. You're a great leader and someone to turn to if there are any questions, helpful and a master at making appreciation posts 😍😎 You rock! ❤️

And lol, I'm so happy to have a secret friend although I don't have one officially since I know all the secret friends muwhaha lol. 😈💕 It really made my day to read all you kind words 🥰 I think I know who you are, I don't know if I still will get the punishment if I guess incorrectly though. 😂 I'm thinking about two persons... but let's try @sunisshiningand so are you... Is it you shining Sun friend? ❤️

(My other guess would be @dtanushree 'cause you mentioned that you did some appreciations before the game started xD) 💕

I meant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou lol but it could be Shree too xD help, help xD I feel like a bad friend for not knowing lol

dtanushree November 26th, 2022

@gentleemperor

*whispers* not meee 🙈😛 but i have definitely appreciated my pingu as an anoni before 😉😉

Haha you're absolutely right.. That's my sweetest heart, Sunshine!! And i understand why you were confused between us lolol XD sunshine and I think almost alike all the time!! Yess that's the perk of being twinnies lmao 😆😆

Jokes apart, this way of appreciating someone could only be hers😉💓

@sunisshiningandsoareyou 💓💓 see my deer buddy we do share the same brain cells lmao 😂😂

Sending Hugggss to Pinguuu and sunshine 💓💓

kon-yui.gif

@dtanushree aww Shreee I really appreciate you 🥰❤️ And that's hilarious!

Weeeee I was correct and don't need to make a self appreciation 😆😅💕

Thank you so much @sunisshiningandsoareyou for the lovely appreciation as always. ❤️ Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and input to this idea! 💛 I sure am going to disturb you and pick your brain in the future. I really appreciate your continuous support through it all. 💕✨

But yes, it was hard to tell between you two! I think I picked up on some small things 😮💕

-big hugs to both of you- 🐧💛🥰

adorable-cute.gif

@gentleemperor

Aww thank you Gentle Pingu 💛💛💛 I am happy to create this post for you, and double happy to see your reactions 😊😊😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2022

@GloriaD @GentleEmperor @dtanushree

Lollll I've been giggling all this while! XD

Smh Tanuuu xD way to expose me!🤣😭

Anddddd yassss We really do haha, twins for a reason, twins in every season! :P 🥺 Never doubted our twin braincells lolol. You're the bestest hooman to think alike with and have twinniee braincells too. Love youuuu a lil more every passing day!💖

I was hesitant to reply this because #shy lol but y'alls guessing made me laugh and smile so much. XD Plus there were hugs hehe so *ofcourse* I hadddd to join! 🥰

You're so deserving of all the appreciation, Gentle. And smh xD please feel welcome to pick my brain, can't wait to be picked haha! ❤

Thank*youuu*, so happy to be a part of this awesome team and clearly, we are all bonding so much more. ;)

Love how pleasing your posts always are, Gloria, thanks so much! 💛

🤗 *squishy hugsssss everyone* 🤗

_1669488608. Secret Friend Game - Sunisshiningandsoareyou (01).png

Here is one more post related to this awesome game 😊

There is a secret appreciation for an awesome team member, leader and friend ...

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are appreciated for being Empathetic, Innovative, A Great Communicator, Purposeful and Emotionally Intelligent!

There is also a long, sincere and thoughtful message for you ... I loved reading it, and I'm sure you will too 💙

_1669489795. Secret Friend p  FOR  Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Download (GloriaD)  1-2.png

_1669489822. Secret Friend p  FOR  Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Download (GloriaD)  2-2.png

Looks like my images are shrinking when uploading it here, but no worries! Here is the *link* to view the cards in a larger size 😊

Sun's Secret Friend - Reading your message, I know how much you thank and care for Sun from the depths of your heart. You care for Sun's well-being, and also want them to know that they were, are, and always will be appreciated and loved by all who receive their rays of love and warmth 🥰 Thank you 🤍

Sun - Thank you always for being who you are and for all the support and love you have given to this world. We will always remind you that we love you and care for your well-being, and we hope for you that you'll be as happy as you make others 🌻

Lots of love, GloriaD

Harsvin November 27th, 2022

Hey @Guiltfeeling
we have a lovely appreciation message written from @Optimisticempath

Guiltfeeling is described as :

💜 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

💜 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💜 Coachable - They have a desire to improve

💜 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

💜 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

_1669535338.1bf52625ce9d9f00662c6eca6bb5868a.jpg

Click here to view a clearer image

@Guiltfeeling thank you so much for your constant kindness, compassion and support in our community. We appreciate everything in you do 💜

@Optimisticempath thank you for writing such
a lovely message to Guiltfeeling

heart-purple-heart.gif

Optimisticempath November 27th, 2022

@Harsvin 💕💕💕 you're so amazing!

CosmicMiracle November 27th, 2022

💚💙🖤💚💙🖤💚💙🖤💚💙🖤💚💙🖤

Hi, @fearfearfear :) this is a peer appreciation for you sent by the wonderful @thesterlingsystem :)

💚💙🖤💚💙🖤💚💙🖤💚💙🖤💚💙🖤

===

QUALITIES:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

celebration-confetti.gif

===

"When I was down, she instantly recognised that and tried to cheer me up and she is so bubbly at times, she was patient with me and let me take my time and she respected me and was really supportive."

celebration-confetti.gif

===

Thank you to @thesterlingsystem for this wonderful and warm message for our dear peer :) I hope you are in a better mindset and heart space right now. We are very happy that @fearfearfear was able to help you deal with it and be one of your support systems :)

And for Fear, thank you very much for going out of your way to cheer up @thesterlingsystem :) being sensitive is one magical trait and you showed that. Thank you for sharing your gift with us :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: Cheap Thrills by Sia :)

maddie-ziegler-sia.gif

fearfearfear December 8th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

This made me tear up!!!!!! Anything for a friend!!!!!!!! Thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!! You are both so amazing! Wow! I feel so happy! Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cristlecares November 27th, 2022
Heylooooooo @LilyBlossom21 🌻💙
Guess whattttttttt.....

You've been appreciated by someoneeeee yayyyyyyyy💃💃💃

The appreciator is none other thannnn @amiablePeace77 💙🌻

Amy says that...

_1669549081.Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-55-55-13_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Ami also said something sweet about Lily🌻
_1669549133.Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-58-50-14_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Yayyyyy Lilyyyyy💙🌻

Note from Cris (me) : Lilyyyyyy as Ami said I've seen you being your best self in the support rooms, spreading kindness to all around you, supporting them and validating their feelings and thoughts🌻💙 Thank you so much for being soooo kind to everyone around you and spreading warmth to others🌻💙 You're amazinggggggg💃 Keep being the awesome lily and keep shining🌟 cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Thank you so much @amiablePeace77 for appreciating your cups peers and letting them know how beautiful they are💃😄 And I want you to know that you're really amazingggg tooo Ami💙🌻 I always feel sooo happwe in the discussions you host, feel warm and cared🌻 Thank you so much for all your hardwork and dedication to make the 7 cups community beautiful and better😄 Keep being the best you🌻Cookiessss🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Lily and Ami🌻💐
_1669549302.Screenshot_2022-11-27-17-05-47-35_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

If you want to appreciate your fellow 7 cups peers or yourself, please click here👉 Chocolates on the other side🍫

Have a great day/eve everyone💙😇
amiablePeace77 November 28th, 2022

@cristlecares

Thank you for your kind words and the beautiful flowers!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 27th, 2022

This is my first time posting for the secret friend game, and ofcourse I'm super excited to make it, and and extra excited as this one's for the ever so charming and glorious, @GloriaD, someone we all admire, adore and appreciate lots for all her dedication, commitment and perseverance in supporting the peer appreciation program, looking after and encouraging the team and managing everything else in between to her best capabilities. ❤

Without further ado, let's get this party started.

*sets banner*

_1669573402.image.png

You've been super generously appreciated and applauded for your strong leadership and brilliant persona by one of our team member anonymously, and I found myself nodding my head and smiling wide throughout their appreciation for you.

_1669573573.image.png

Very well deserved, Gloria. Keep up the wonderful work you do. And please do take great care of yourself, we all value you, appreciate you and cherish you lots. ❤

A sunny image for you sent by the peer:

_1669573968.image.png

The fun part, now is the time to make your guess. 😛 Who must this lovely secret friend be, mhmmm? *darts eyes*

Lovely peer, I tried guessing too Haha xD hope I'm a little close lol, please reveal yourself soon. 🧐

You're a part of the amazing PAT and so 3 things are known about you already.

❤ You like to make people smile.

❤ You have the creative gifts and thoughtful intentions to speak to someone's heart merely with your words and creations.

❤ You are a wonderful peer who has a heart of gold.

Thankyou for being *you*. ❤

GloriaD November 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for creating this beautiful post Sun, it makes me sooooooo happy 😊😊😊 Thank you for taking the time to make this special for me, I appreciate you very much 💛💛💛

And by now, I know who this appreciation is from 💗💗💗 Thank you @justFarheen for observing my personality and skills, it’s really nice to know more about them too 🌸🌸🌸

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 27th, 2022

Back with another, because this is #1 Too Wholesome #2 Super Fun and #3 For Another Special Hooman. 💕

_1669575519.image.png

Heyyooo @Harsvin, I'd like to confess that I've been noticing from a while, how often you're appreciated as a quality mentor, listener coach, active listener grader, your presence in listener rooms~ for your compassionate support and proactive skills that encourage our listeners to work on their listening skills and continue doing better. The best part is that when more people say and feel the exact same thing, it is much louder of an appreciation, slowly turning into a #fact and and and, my dearest, you better be proud of yourself, or I'm coming @you very soon. 😛

You truly go above and beyond in supporting the listener community, as a result supporting the members and the entire cups community~ someone once said that, helping and guiding one listener is like starting a chain of support and compassion. And I'd like to add that, yes, We don't need to "directly" help or be there for everyone, our ripples filled with kindness and powered with encouragement reach the farthest of corners even much faster. 💕

So thank*you* for starting many of these supportive chains, and for being a blessing to many. Your tireless efforts and neverending compassion is greatly appreciated. 💕

(Lol I actually got carried away and can still say more xD but but coming to the secret peer now)

_1669576159.image.png

I agree hehe, the beautiful flowers are always such a sight to behold, and woooo after everything you do, you find the time to make stunning posts for our peers and shower words of gratitude, now is my time to ask: What is the secret of your energy? 🧐 (Jk but also not, if you'd like to answer lol)

To sum, thanks for being the Harsvin to our 7 cups! 💕

Secret peer, I love how observant, thoughtful and appreciative you are. Thanks for allowing us a chance to shine more light on our lovely peer. Shining some bright beams your way too, hope it helps you see your radiant light better. 💕