Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Journey144 October 31st, 2022

@KimByeongIn Thanks for the unity of this post for her. Your cards look so beautiful. I appreciate your time in making these appreciation moments special for all. Stay well 🌺

dtanushree October 31st, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Kim💓💓💓

Such a beautiful poem and post. Sometimes I wonder how lucky I am to have you all as my teammates and listener friends😊😊 Thank you so muchhh!! I loved the way you presented these appreciations my friend. Thank you so much for the effort you've put in these posts!!

@caringrain9809 aww thank you so much rain!! Sending you beams of love and hugss💓💓 The way you have put this appreciation message for me made me smile and emotional. You deserve all the love you spread in the community my friend. I wish you alwayyyss feel included and supported in the rooms!!

@Journey144 Heyyy💓💓 Omg hehe I'm blessed to have such kind and loving fellow listeners😊😊 thank you soooo muchhh!! Just like your username says, our journey as listeners make us meet so many beautiful souls like you and I am so blessed that I crossed paths with you!! You're presence is much much appreciated. Sending you beams of loveee😊😊💓💓💓

@dtanushree See? There goes that bubbly, brilliant, abundant light of yours again. Ha ha. You are amazing! You are the inspiration that lights a thousand candles at once. Stay well and thanks for your presence, too. Much love and appreciation! 💝

Frozty October 31st, 2022

🌟 @TU100OT 🌟

Hey Hey TU, it's my pleasure to let you know this is your very special day as you have received a very special appreciation by a fellow peer @dtanushree

Here are the qualities that are noticed from you:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Agile - They change course as needed

Here’s Shree’s lovely message for you

_1667217993.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi TU, it was so nice seeing and talking in listener support room. I hope we can catch each other again there soon. Best wishes on your listener journey and may you reach far.

Hi hi Shree, it’s so nice of you to make time to appreciate our peers. Thank you for supporting and encouraging our peers to do their best. Keep being the amazing you.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 31st, 2022

@WinterFrosty

Welcome to the team, Frosty, super happy to have you with us. Thanks for making this vibrantly beautiful post. 💕

Frozty November 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Sun. Glad to be on the team 💕

You all are totally inspiring with the words and beautiful art created @WinterFrosty @dtanushree.

Thank you for your community efforts @WinterFrosty Well deserved!

@Journey144

Thank you so much for your kind words dear💓💓 So sweet of you to make all these sweet and lovely comments for your fellow community people😊💓💓

🏆 @dtanushree Likewise, friend. Stay resilient and may your week be filled with optimum wellness. You are so appreciated! Wow, thanks a million ❤️

@Journey144

Thank you so much for the kind words, Journey. 💕

@WinterFrosty

Omgggg frostyyy welcome to the team😍💓💓 I love how you've made this appreciation extra beautiful!!! Thank you so much dear.. Sending you lotttss of love and huggss😊😊

@dtanushree

Thank you so much, Shree. Really glad you like it. 💕 Hugss 🤗

TU100OT November 14th, 2022

@WinterFrosty

Thank you for this beautiful appreciation post *happy tears*, happy to see you onboard with the PAT team :D, you're gonna spread smiles as always <3

@dtanushree

Thank you for all the kind words and thank you for appreciating me <3

and

@Journey144 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Looking forward to work with you all, and be with you all throughout :) <3 *hugs everyone*

You all are a gem of a person to the 7 cups community 💎

StargirlTina October 31st, 2022

This appreciation post is magically created for @affableFriend4427! You’ve been appreciated by none other than @Liv125 who appreciates the following qualities in you:

💐Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart

💐Inquisitive - You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

💐Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act

💐Innovative - You are open to new ideas and discussions

💐Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible

That’s not all…Liv also has a special message for you which I think is super heartfelt!🥳🥳💗

_1667235195.3A7EAE91-E9C5-436E-A8A1-E7F614812DDC.jpeg

Thank you so much for appreciating and spreading joy in this beautiful corner of 7cups!🦄

Here’s a song from me for both of you, as well as all of you reading this☘️🌻🧡

CLiCk mE!💃

Also, wishing you all a Happy Halloween!🎃

~Tina 🧡

Liv125 October 31st, 2022

happy halloween tina! 🎃 :)

@Liv125 Woohoo! Thank you so much Liv! 🧡

thank-you-minion.gif

What’s that? That’s the sound of another beautiful appreciation coming through, this time for @Avishere2244 by @amiableBunny4016

🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙 🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙 🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙 🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙 🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙 🌻⭐️🌟🌼🌙

Here are the qualities that bunny appreciates in Aviva!

💗Supportive - They are kind and helpful

💗Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

💗Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💗Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

💗Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Message from me to both of you:

Bunny , I loved reading your wholesome bio and I love how you’ve been so strong despite odds and have managed to be such a wonderful presence in the community!

Aviva, thank you for being such a wonderful listener on 7cups and for helping make the world a better place to live in..You are so appreciated !🧡💃

And to those of you reading this, here’s a halloween themed virtual hug:

ghosthug.gif

Also, here’s another special message that has been shared by bunny:

_1667237882.686C751C-0ED3-4743-BAEC-75F728BAA857.jpeg

👼 @Angelofheaven20 👼

Hey Hey Angel, we are calling you here down here on land to let you know a special anonymous someone has made a special appreciation for you.

Here are qualities that are noticed from you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Anonymous person left you this lovely message:

_1667262491.image.png

A Frosty message

Hii Angel, I love that you’re spreading positive vibes arounds here. Keep being the radiant of positivity that you are. Thank you for all your work of being a listener.

Hii Anonymous, thank you for also spreading positivity around here. May more good vibes to come for you.

KimByeongIn November 1st, 2022
🍪For someone who never gets tired of offering us cookies 🍪 ,
Here's to you, my dear Crisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
🍪@cristlecares 🍪

And let's guess who's here to appreciate you~~
@TU100OT

_1667295872.cris.png

Cris, you've honestly been such a bright presence in the LSR and I'm so so so glad to have you on PAT. I just love your enthusiasm and your cheerfulness. I wish so many good things upon you, my dear. 🌸

TU, you've been growing well and it makes me really happy to see how you actively appreciate everyone around you. Just like Fristo mentioned in the post, you do become the things you appreciate in others and since you pointed out where Cris had been doing great, I'd like to shine the light upon you to show that you are all of that and much, much more. Love and respect for you, my friend. 😊💜

Here's to you both:

cristlecares November 1st, 2022

@KimByeongIn @TU100OT awwww this made my dayyyy yayyyyyy💙🌻

Kim thank you soooo much for this beautiful post and your kind words💙🌻 You're sooooo beautiful and I'm soooo happy to have a teammate like you 💙🌻 Thank you for all the support and kindness you've shown me in here Kim💙 You're the best😄and Thank you sooo much for this beautiful song Kim😍 and and and how can I forget about the cookies? Cooookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Tuuuuuuuu myyyyy dearieeeee Awwww you made my heart melt 🥺🤧 Thank you so so so soooo much for this beautiful appreciation for me💙🌻 I've seen you working hard constantly for the betterment of this community, I've seen you being soooo supportive and kind to everyone around you, trying your max to help others who are in need💙🌻 I'm really proud of you Tu😄🌻 Keep doing your best and keep shining😄 Know that you're amazingggg 😄🌻 Chocolates for you 🍫🍫🍫🍫

Pulls tu and Kim for a tighttt huggg 🤗

thanks-thank-you.gif

Taking on my position as Sun's official appreciator,
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
I, Kim, Promise to take up all the appreciation for Sun
And post them ASAP
With beautiful messages
And stupid GIFs
And stupider Songs

Here's one from @Liv125

_1667297769.Sun.png

*cue the GIF*

dogs-dog.gif

Not relevant but passes the stupid bar.

Have a nice one, Sun 😜
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 1st, 2022

@KimByeongIn @Liv125

Hahaha this has me in splits lol, Kim, you are amazing! XD Thankyouuu, you da dearest dearie always. Love how creative and thoughtful you are, and it continues to get even better with every post, so ofcourse I am the lucky one here, for you to be my official appreciator. So much love your way. 🤗❤

And I love this stupidly-adorable gif haha. :P

Livvvv, you sweet soul, thankyou for this kind and lovely note, it is such a fantastic start to this new month, means a whole lot to me. I appreciate you for being so so supportive, observant, appreciative, encouraging and caring towards everyone, it is a pleasure to be around people as great as *you*, it is not not-noticed how proactive you are in supporting the community, as well as uplifting the people around. Keep being you. Sending lots of love your way. ❤

_1667310444.image.png

🐰☕️For the first person I ever met on cups 🍵🐰
🐰 @kindSoul10 🐰

🐰@dtanushree sends her love and this sweet message for you!! 🐰

_1667300216.soul.png

I hope that you enjoy your break and when you come back to us, you're refreshed and happy 💜

Aaaaand there's a gift for you too!!

_1667300507.@kindSoul10.png
kindSoul10 November 2nd, 2022

@KimByeongIn @@dtanushree

You're amazing! Thanks so much ! ❤️

dtanushree November 2nd, 2022

@kindSoul10

akirambow-spoiled-rabbit.gif

CosmicMiracle November 1st, 2022

I love posting anonymous appreciation messages because it makes me feel like I'm a spy :D

Here's a wonderful message from one secret peer for the wonderful @feelingpeachyyy <3

===

QUALITIES:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

_1667300176.Peer Appreciation Team (4).png
===
🌸🤍⭐

Thank you to @feelingpeachyyy for your kindness and warmth. We are proud to be your peers <3

And hey, you, anonymous peer! Haha! <3 thank you for going out of your way to show your appreciation for the hard work that our peer is doing here in 7Cups. I'm sure you've brightened their day <3

I dedicate this song for you both: Sun and Stars by Audiomachine <3

===
friends-hug.gif
(Yes! I finally know how to post GIFs! :D thank you, @yourbuddy30 <3 <3 <3 )

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 1st, 2022

@CosmicMiracle @yourbuddy30

Teach us your magic! 😛 How to post gifs? :o

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Click the *insert image* option then click the *magic wand for gif* option. It works for me :p

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 2nd, 2022

@dtanushree

care-hugs.gif

excited-hockey.gifoooh it's a hit and miss, but worked finally lol. Thankyouuu Tanuuu, this feels like deja vu haha, you teaching me how to use gifs in forums. XD😭❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hahaha I was just frustrated and started clicking all the options and find out this weird way to make the magic wand work 😂😂😂

oh-my.gifcute-hug.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 2nd, 2022

@dtanushree The frustration is so relatable lolll *le Tanu: aggressively tapping on all the icons post the changes* 🤣🤣🤣 This monkey though!

big-brain-super-smart.gif

GloriaD November 4th, 2022

@dtanushree

Wow! Thanks Tanu 😊🌸

kawaii-love.gif

dtanushree November 4th, 2022

@GloriaD

Hehehe The benefits of annoyingly clicking all options XD

andrew-yang-dave-chappelle.gif

😊Now here's an appreciation that I love 💜
@calmMango9611

Yes, you have received an enormous bag full of rainbows and sunshines
From ~~~

Let's see if you can guess it

_1667301044.calm.png

I bet you have, now
It's our sunny dear: @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wishing both of you loads of happiness 😊
Heartfelt emotions are the most difficult to explain.
You run out of words and your mind goes completely blank.
But they are the sweetest too

And here I am with words that speak more than just what we see

🌷@Jasminerice 🌷

Here's some love for you from
🌹@ProactiveNorth9267 🌹

_1667301567.jr.png
Ah, a deep message for our lovely
@Asher
from
another awesome soul,
@calmMango9611

_1667302238.asher 1.png

_1667302304.asher 2.png

_1667302354.asher 3.png

I hope this message warms your heart, Asher. Wishing both of you loads of happiness.
Heya!
@AffyAvo

I've got an appreciation for you from
@calmMango9611

Hope this makes you smile 😊

_1667302891.aff.png
AffyAvo November 2nd, 2022

@calmMango9611 Thank you so much! ❤️

Hey folks

Today you will be witnessing a very special appreciation

It’s a Self-appreciation. Yay!!!

So, let’s make time and see the beauty of self-appreciation

And it’s made by no other than our fellow peer

@artemis2223

Here are Artemis' great qualities:

🌈 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🌈 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌈 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

🌈 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

🌈 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

Here is what Artemis got to say

_1667307830.image.png

Wait!

👇 It's not over yet! 👇

Here is Artemis’ special gift

_1667307893.image.png

(Written: You are beautiful )

A Frosty message

Hi hi Artemis… I’m so glad to get to know through your own special words. No one knows you better than yourself, and this message showcases to me just amazing you truly are. More often than not we can be hard on ourselves, so thank you for taking the time to love yourself, you deserve it.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes.