Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD September 30th, 2022

Hello again @Optimisticempath 😊

You have been appreciated by @Clio9876 !

_1664568493. Clio9876  FOR  Optimisticempath - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you Clio for taking some time out to appreciate your peer! It does feel great when someone is involved in our goals, and supports us .... I wish you good luck in achieving your goals πŸ’œ

Optimistic, I see you around the peer appreciation program and other forums, spreading kindness and receiving a lot back too! I'm so happy for you .... I hope you are doing ok and will be in good health always πŸ’›

Kind regards - GloriaD 🌻

Optimisticempath October 3rd, 2022

@GloriaD

@clio9876

This really made my entire month tbh 😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§

Thankyou so much Clio, we've interacted only a few times in forums and it has been really pleasant knowing you, I really am proud of you for working on yourself despite the hardships and you're vvv inspiring!! I really appreciate how kind and loving you are ❀❀❀ sending so much love

Gloria you're one of the most sweetest people I've met here , always so kind and supportive, thankyou for this beautiful post I saved it hehe, and your kind comments, it is really nice to see you again also πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› sending hugs

You both are amazing!

GloriaD October 4th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Optimistic, you’re sooo sweet 😊😊 You certainly deserve all things good, Glad you liked the post 🌻🌻

gentleemperor October 1st, 2022

🌸 πŸ”Έ 🌸 πŸ”Έ 🌸 @Gregariouszebra20 🌸 πŸ”Έ 🌸 πŸ”Έ 🌸

~ You've been appreciated by an anonymous peer 🌷

This is their message to you πŸ’•

e6A3Nnt.png

🌸 🌸 🌸

Hey @Gregariouszebra20! Thanks for being a steadfast soul here on Cups. You rock for taking part and contributing to this community. I hope to see more of you in the future!

Heyo, anonymous appreciator! We love anonymous appreciations here! You're kind, caring and spread positivity all around you which is more than one could ever ask for. Thanks for being you!

Take care and I hope to see both of you around!

🌸 🌸 🌸

GloriaD October 1st, 2022

@Worry

You have been appreciated by @TheGeraldExperience03 😊

_1664654326. TheGeraldExperience03  FOR  Worry - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you Gerald for appreciating your peer! 😊

And thank you Worry for being so kind and supportive to everyone - we need more people like you πŸ’›

Hugs to the both of you - GloriaD 🌻

worry October 13th, 2022

@GloriaD @TheGeraldExperience03 Thank you so much Gerald I feel very grateful for the experiences I have had talking with you all. I am not perfect but I do my best to treat everyone with respect and love as much as I can. Thank you for your support as well.

GoldenNest2727 October 1st, 2022

@Lovelywaterfall2170, you've been appreciated by an anonymous user.

_1664663020.Waterfall.jpg

Thanks for being a dedicated Listener at 7 Cups! I tried to message you about this appreciation and I see that you are on break, so I was unsuccessful. Self-care is so important, so I hope you're enjoying some wonderful downtime.

GoldenNest2727 October 1st, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

@Lovelywaterfall2170, just in case the graphic is hard to read, it states, "Lovelywaterfall2170 is a perfect human being as she never judge's anyone and she listens carefully and make things so easy and makes it clear and brings out all together a new prospective.She is really magical soul." Just wanted to make sure that you could read your appreciator's heartfelt words.

October 1st, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 very considerate, goldenπŸ’›

MelodyoftheOcean October 2nd, 2022

πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€

Heya @Listeningsarinn, I got something for you!

You have been appreciated by a special peer today!

Thank you @tallWalker4850, for being so kind and appreciative towards your peers!

_1664678850.Screenshot (78).png

Both of you are amazing, keep it up!

πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€

KimByeongIn October 2nd, 2022
.....And what do we have here today? Oh, it's a sweet appreciation for @Gregariouszebra20 from an anonymous 😺 peer!

_1664693203.Greg.png
Here comes an appreciation for our 7 cups peer @Radiantbeam4675 from an anonymous 😺 peer!

_1664693770.Beam.png

Hope this makes you smile, beam. Wish you all the happiness!
To the anonymous 😺 peer who takes time to appreciate all these people, we love and respect you. May you receive this happiness a thousandfold!!

I'm honored to make this appreciation post for our very own @DonaldDraper who has been appreciated by @Optimisticempath

Here's a sweet message for you, Don!

_1664694156.Donald.png

Wish both of you lots of smiles and success!
October 2nd, 2022

@KimByeongIn thank you..

@optimisticempath thank youuuuu πŸ€— for this sweet appreciation.. It's easy to be fun around when we have sweet people like you around. So,right back at ya ❀️

@DonaldDraper winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

πŸŽπŸ’@ArtemisStormWolf πŸŽπŸ’

Honestly louve, I've never seen a more fun bio than yours. You are creative and I love having you as my peer. But I'm not the only one who loves you!
Here's a message from @Optimisticempath for you!!

_1664694461.Artee.png

Hope that you find all the happiness and sunshine! ❀️

Sending some extra love to you~~~

happy-ash.gif

@KimByeongIn thankyou for making these posts, you're so skilled at this !! Love themπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

ArtemisStormWolf October 11th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Thank you 😭 i miss you all too. Thanks for cookies πŸ‘€πŸ’œ and a lot of hugs to you πŸ₯°

Optimisticempath October 11th, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Is it the holidays yet? Because I've got lots of gifts for our amazing peers!
Here's a cute message for @Cyc135 from an anonymous peer!

_1664697702.Cyc.png

Hope this brings a smile to your face and warms your big big heart ❀️
CYC135 October 2nd, 2022

@KimByeongIn it did indeed, made my soul smile. Thank you very much to the giver!

βœ¨πŸ’«When it comes to showering love, our peers are the most amazing! Yes, I'm talking about you, @calmMango9611 πŸ’«βœ¨

Here's mango's sweet message for @Rhea3

_1664697952.Rhea.png

Hope that this love reaches all of our hearts and everyone gets warm and fuzzy!!
Words that come from the heart are the most beautiful things in this world. I'm honored to have this opportunity to present all these heartfelt messages to our peers.

Here's a warm message for @fadedsolivagant from an unnamed but much-valued peer!

_1664698329.faded.png

We value your efforts, faded and yes,
_1664698518.maxresdefault-1080x675.jpg

We have another appreciation message for @BeeCake from our one and only anonymous 😺 peer (Now, I'm going to hunt you 😜)

_1664698801.Bee.png

May both of you stay happy always!! ❀️

Talk about jumping on opportunities!
Yes, I'm returning the favor, @GloriaD

Here's a sweet message for you from @DelicateButterfly78

_1664699090.Gloria.png

Hope you like this!!

Also, I'm really happy to have you on the team, butterfly!! Let's make people smile! 😊

safa-credit-to-safa.gif

DelicateButterfly78 October 2nd, 2022

ο»Ώ@KimByeongIn

Aww, how sweet of you! (((Hugs)))

GloriaD October 3rd, 2022

@KimByeongIn - Kim, thank you so much for making this post 😊

@DelicateButterfly78 - Butterfly, so kind ... Thank you for appreciating me, I'm so glad to work with you in this team, you are doing an amazing job, feel free to reach out anytime through PMs 🌻

Hugs to you both wonderful people πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 2nd, 2022

@CommunityModLou, we have an emergency, come fast πŸ˜› a lovely bot is summoned to be reminded of how awesome they are and how loved their presence is in the 7 cups chatrooms, by two of their amazing peers @WingsToYou and @IstillprefertobeAnonymous😸 Yayy! ❀

Here's what they say:

_1664735817.image.png

Or Click here for a clearer picture lol.

Alsooo, image sent by Wings:

_1664736055.image.png

Thankyou for these sweet messages, Wings and AnonCatEmojiLovingPerson, y'all are sooo appreciative always, and it is a pleasure to have such kind folks in the community. Thanks for being you! ❀

CommunityModLou October 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awww, this made my week! thank you so much wings and anonymous amazing person :) you guys make what i do so worth it!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2022

@WingsToYou cute-bear.gif

Hey @crimsonVillage3385, you've been appreciated by @Liv125, for being coachable, dedicated, inquisitive, motivated for your goals and decisive for your wellbeing. ❀

_1664737259.image.png

It truly is inspiring to see people determined for their goals, and committed to work hard for themselves, way to go, Crimson! ❀

Liv, I gotta thank you for this kind message, when someone recognizes our efforts and encourages us to keep going, it acts as a motivational fuel, appreciate your care for your peer!❀

Hey hey @Magicalocean594, you've received an appreciation from one of your peers anonymously, who is so very much grateful to your kindness and support. ❀

_1664738471.image.png

Always super proud of you, Sara. Keep up the wonderful work you do! ❀

Dear anonymous being, glad the hesitation to reveal your name didn't stop you from sending this lovely letter to your peer, appreciate your thoughtfulness. ❀

Hey @Cancun, you are so lovingly appreciated by @Elle5319. ❀

_1664739430.image.png

(Emojis in message, the site couldn't read lol, here: "πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜")

Sharing circle is truly synonymous to the supportive people who are always around to share compassion, hope and love with each other, and you're one of the most shining people in the room, always offering valuable insight and understanding to everyone, Cancun, appreciate you! ❀

Thankyou for this sweet message, Elle! ❀

Cancun October 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My dearest elle. It has always been my pleasure to be there for you and my share circle members. I'm so flattered. Please remember you are one of our stars that shines the brightest in sc. Your one of the most compassionate and caring supporters we have. You make me smile from ear to ear when I see you in the room. Thank you so much for the recognition. Hugest hugs ever πŸ€— β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€—

KimByeongIn October 3rd, 2022
Who cares if one more light goes out....
I know, I've been there, dear anonymous peer and I can proudly say now that
I Do!

I do care and I'm sure that you do too since you've appreciated @braveWriter9149 with such a beautiful and sweet message ❀️

_1664800258.brave.png

Hey brave, I'm sure you've earned this love πŸ’πŸ’

Here's the lyrics to the song One More Light that the peer has shared for you!

_1664800903.linkin-park-821x1024.jpg

I'll be honest with you, @Jefferythebunny319
I don't take Teen posts but do you know why I took this one? Because I was amazed by how beautiful you are.
Let me tell you a bit about myself.
I love the mortal instruments, Percy Jackson and They both die in the end.
I love MCR, Grace, and The girl in red.
I'm asexual, biromantic, and gender-fluid.

I know that this amounts to nothing but all I have to say is that I've found someone in you. That someone is me.
You are wonderful, truly.

I'm sorry if anything I've said is a trigger. I just wanna be a friend to you ❀️

Oh my, I forgot why we were here.
Someone, probably a sweet person like you has
appreciated you for your wonderful personality!!

Here's what they've said!

_1664802781.Jeff.png

I hope this post makes you smile.
Wish you lots of love, smiles, and success ❀️❀️❀️
AvyIsKing October 3rd, 2022

@KimByeongIn

This post legit made me cry holy cow thank you all so much πŸ’š

KimByeongIn October 4th, 2022

@Jefferythebunny319

I felt really nervous while making it. I'm so happy that you liked it!!

They say love comes in every form and shape.
I'm so happy to have amazing peers appreciate even more amazing peers ❀️

Today, I've got an appreciation for @Hounddog2021 from @Elle5319

Here's one for you, Mike!

_1664803149.Mike.png

Here's what they said:
Mike is the sweetest most supportive individual. He's always reaching out to others to make sure they don't feel alone whether that's in sharing circle, which I couldn't imagine without him, or virtually hanging out with me while I wait at my doctor's appointment. He never gives up. He's been through so much, and he still continues to work to get better. He listens and makes you feel like you're talking to a long lost friend you've known forever. Even on his bad days, he looks at the brightside and tries to figure out how to make things better. You're amazing Mike, and I'm honored to call you my friend. πŸ€—πŸ’•

I hope this brings a smile to your face and fills your heart with warmth. Great love to both of you!!

The best among people are those who wish to see others smile.
I've got such a peer who wishes to stay anonymous but wants to see @victoriousElementary8902 smile their brightest.

_1664803421.Ele.png